WOW Results from Israel-- Photo Evidence

2-3 years is a problem? Get real, buddy. We should count ourselves extremely fortunate if a real treatment option is here in 2-3 years.

ARI is dead.

Follica has shown no sign of practical progress yet.

We don’t have evidence that Histogen & Replicel & Dr. Nigam combined can grow enough to match a decent traditional HT.

We are out of options. It’s time to start hoping for ANYTHING that works regardless of the timeframe.

Guys, i dont know whats going on on TB_T forum, as you said they deleted the thread about Piloxll, and they just deleted my question - I was asking why did they do it!?

What do you make of this?

A bit suspicious considering how much attention the thread was getting. Seems like they were probably contacted by cots or someone to take it down I don’t see any other reason for it.
Try start another thread for it and see what happens?
I’ve been trying to make an account on there forever but it always gets stuck on knot having enough privileges to post?

I don’t think it was Cots. I think it was perhaps the scientists involved with the project or the company they work for or the poster who started the posting. I don’t think Cots even knew about that thread.

think that this is interesting.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
A bit suspicious considering how much attention the thread was getting. Seems like they were probably contacted by cots or someone to take it down I don’t see any other reason for it.
Try start another thread for it and see what happens?
I’ve been trying to make an account on there forever but it always gets stuck on knot having enough privileges to post?[/quote]

I’m a member at tb.t and I emailed them hours ago asking them what happened to the thread. I used the site’s form for asking them a question about that specific thread so I followed the rules perfectly to ask what happened to the thread. They’re not responding. I think that’s a good sign and I think something is going on behind the scenes. I don’t know what it is but I think it smells positive for bald people. Like I said, the only negative is that the treatment is at least 2.5 years from market.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bananana[/postedby]
Guys, i dont know whats going on on TB_T forum, as you said they deleted the thread about Piloxll, and they just deleted my question - I was asking why did they do it!?

What do you make of this?[/quote]

It might have been the original poster as his last post from yday was something about the thread going off track and he will not be updating it anymore and if people think he’s a f-raud then so be it. Pretty stupid move tbh you come to a forum with a product with evidence it works then say forget it I’m not posting anymore? Fishy

So . . . who’s gonna be the first one to get ahold of the patents and experiment with what they are doing at home?

First, we don’t know exactly everything they’re doing plus I think the tool they’re using is different from any tool in the marketplace.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
So . . . who’s gonna be the first one to get ahold of the patents and experiment with what they are doing at home?[/quote]

I don’t think that TB.t would have deleted an interesting thread like that just because the original poster was annoyed. That story was too interesting to get rid of it without a very good reason. I would love to know what happened behind the scene.

Keep in mind that I used the correct form to ask why the thread was deleted and the site is not responding to me plus someone else tried to start another thread about the same subject and that thread was deleted.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
It might have been the original poster as his last post from yday was something about the thread going off track and he will not be updating it anymore and if people think he’s a f-raud then so be it. Pretty stupid move tbh you come to a forum with a product with evidence it works then say forget it I’m not posting anymore? Fishy[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
They’re published researchers just like cots.

They’ve been publishing patents on this stuff since 2010-2011.[/quote]

When you say “published”, a patent is not called publishing. Anyone can file a patent.

Have they actually published in a peer reviewed journal? If so, where is that publication.

Freddie it’s good to be skeptical to a point but this information looks good. If this were a sc.am it would go back 4 or 5 years. Also, those pics looked terrific. And the patent looks good. Also, even the removal of the thread at tb.t makes it seem positive. Why did someone want that info removed???

It looks to me like these researchers have been playing their hand close to the vest? They know Cots and others are looking at wounding.

They’ve been publishing patents on this stuff since 2010-2011.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

When you say “published”, a patent is not called publishing. Anyone can file a patent.

Have they actually published in a peer reviewed journal? If so, where is that publication.[/quote]

Those several members that are trialing probably aren’t doing it right because it’s doubtful that the device used is available. The device used is probably made by the company owned by the two researchers who are doing the study. That may be why the threat at tb.t was removed. Maybe the person who started the thread (a poster calling himself vraf) may be nervous that he could get caught for sharing info at tb.t so he got the thread removed, but that’s just one of numerous possibilities. I can’t imagine that the guys at hair websites are going to hit on the right formula and make the right device. I really don’t think so.

on tald bruth. pg 1 . post 1. cutting edge

Looks astonishingly good - if its real.

I don’t quite understand how or why his barber would be having those photos in an album.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

Astonishing, confirmed.

Barber story strange, also conformed.

Pictures look legit, confirmed.

Docs behind it look legit, confirmed.

Several forum members are trialing, confirmed.

Science behind it has some merit, confirmed

It is a cure, or at least a bridge to a cure, unconfirmed.[/quote]

I havent had a chance to read through the entire patent, are they converting vellus to terminal or creating new follicles? What kind of restrictions does government place on devices that “injure” the scalp for cosmetic reasons. Raising the temperature of a said scalp area to well over 120 degrees farenheit is similar to a hot water bath scalding. sounds bad ass though!

They’ve been publishing patents on this stuff since 2010-2011.

Have they actually published in a peer reviewed journal? If so, where is that publication.[/quote]

I hold a patent, so I know that a patent doesn’t mean that the process works.

However, patents, especially the long and in depth ones filed by Pilogic LP, are very expensive $10k-20k for each… and each one takes at least 6 months to file, if not 18-24 months. Also, those costs increase as they file for patents in more than one country-- which i think they have. filing in Multiple countries can cost upwards of $80,000-150,000 just in filing fees, nvm the attorney time to file, answer office actions and more.

So, if they are going to make a snake oil, do you really think they’d spend 500k and 7 years to do it?

I’m not saying it works (we’ve seen plenty of guys with patents before that dont work), but I would at least say these guys are making a legitimate attempt at it and not producing a snake oil.

As for publishing, I believe they are published scientists— but they haven’t published anything on pilox II.

All I am concluding is that they are worth keeping a close eye on, and even worth putting effort to look further into-- for now.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by shivers20[/postedby]
I havent had a chance to read through the entire patent, are they converting vellus to terminal or creating new follicles? What kind of restrictions does government place on devices that “injure” the scalp for cosmetic reasons. Raising the temperature of a said scalp area to well over 120 degrees farenheit is similar to a hot water bath scalding. sounds bad ass though![/quote]

I believe somebody who spoke to the researcher said that the patents were past processes, that have since been built upon.

aka the patents we are seeing are worthless. Maybe in 12-18 months we’ll see the newest patents

Some questions if anyone knows the answers:

1. If the Israeli treatment is a device only, with no elixirs, how long does it take a medical device to get through FDA process?

2. Will FDA accept Israeli studies?

Does anyone have a guess or know for certain???

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
I don’t think it was Cots. I think it might have been some of the “entrepreneurs” in charge of business strategy and fundraising at Follica who may have disclosed some ideas while talking to potential investors in Israel and elsewhere, and the people in Israel said, “Yeah, yeah, we’ll think about it. We’ll get back to you.” And then they thought about it and decided to do it themselves.

Anyway, I’m not exactly weeping for Follica, because I think if this stuff works (which is not really a given), the more people out there trying to put this on the market, the better. Unless it results in litigation which could potentially DELAY this getting to market.[/quote]

[quote]So, if they are going to make a snake oil, do you really think they’d spend 500k and 7 years to do it?
[/quote]

You would be astonished at how many people file patents on potions and devices with absolute nonsensical theories behind them.

Secondly, companies spend a lot more than 500k and years to produce nothing. Good example is Aderans. Somewhere between 12 to 15 years of research, over 150 million in R&D expenses and the end result is zero - correct me if I’m wrong.

Anyways, lets see what comes of this though if history is anything to go by, we’re going to find a pot of crap at the end of this rainbow.

Guys, something serious is going on with Pilox II. BTT has freaked out.

They’ve taken down a major thread that did NOT break any of the rules, while preventing ppl posting about Pilox II!!!

They also have added a new feature, whereby all comments MUST be read by a moderator before becoming visible online!!!

Pilox II spooked them…really weird. This company must have really scared them with potential for litigation!

I think we are onto something with this product or they wouldn’t go out of their way to censor information on a baldness forum of all places!!!

I’m really disappointed in BTT not giving any reason for taking such drastic action :frowning:

I kind of see the benefit of private forums in a way!

Interesting… on the last BT radio show, Joe from Staten Island brought up the subject of Piloxil and Spencer quickly steered the conversation away from that onto Dr. Wesley. He didn’t even let Joe continue talking about Piloxil. Very curious because normally he lets Joe talk about whatever he wants.