Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

WOW Results from Israel-- Photo Evidence

from The balls Spoof forum

\"Hi Guys,

I visited my hairdresser few weeks ago.
Since he is very connected and familiar with the hair products market, I\'ve asked him what he knows about treatments for baldness.
He told me that one of his customers works in a company that is working for the last 5 years on developing a new revolutionary product. Should be marketed in a year from know. They\'re in the stage of receiving the FDA approval.
Then he took out a photo album – the company before & after clinical trial results album.
I was amazed from what I\'ve seen. I\'ve never seen such results from anything we\'re familiar with.
I came home and started doing research on the company named Pilogics L.P.
It turned out that the company was founded by 2, very known and respectable Israeli scientists from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology. One of the world leading technology universities. These tow are signed on many patents and their names are Prof Dov Ingman and Prof Erez Manor.
The product name is Piloxll.
Patents filed all over the world: http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/e...tab=PCT+Biblio
Today I visited my hairdresser again and took pictures from the album so you could see what I am talking about.

I didn\'t manage to understand how it works and I think everyone will be glad if someone can read the patent application and explain. Any other data which you\'ll find regarding this product is welcomed.\"

Can somebody post the pictures? they\'re crazy.

This uses the wounding and electricity

they beat Dr. Cots to the punch

The link says Page Not Found

It’s no surprise this type of garbage gets front page billing over at BTT. That little twat winston who moderates over there is constantly deleting and shutting down important threads that expose unethical business practices and phony products; all the while letting obvious lies and crap like Nigam’s BS go on for months and months.

It is interesting. http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2013084189&recNum=122&tab=Drawings&maxRec=45356&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=robotics

you’re an idiot

You wrote this news first. May you be idiot? Did you see the photos?

He’s not calling you an idiot he’s calling mr z an idiot which he is

oK. sorry

Very impressive pictures, but this stuff (Piloxil) appears to be nothing more advanced than a salt of Minoxidil… so, maybe it’s just having the same effect as Minoxidil, except that it’s better absorbed.

Anyway, the photos are probably cherry-picked. Yes, they show amazing results, but maybe these are the ‘cream of the crop’, like the top 1%?

Minoxidil is known for displaying a very “Bell Curve” type response among large test groups, with a tiny percentage of excellent responders at the right end of the curve, and the vast majority crammed into a big hump in the middle, who at best get only minimal vellus hair growth or just a retardation of the balding process. Probably the vast majority of Piloxil subjects don’t respond so well as these pictures would indicate.

Still, I think this might be somewhat positive… Let’s see, but not get too excited.

Take the time to read thru the thread rog.

I think the minox priduct is complete unrelated…

Apparently 70% or more are responding.

Cream of the crop or not, this is a good start.

The product in question is a specialized dermaroller that uses electricity (electrons, ions, I don’t knw) to increase fgf9 etc…

I always thought the first treatment available would be wounding based. Wounding obviously creates follicles, we just needed to figure out optimal protocol/conditions.

A few forum guys are getting into the trials in the next week.

These are the best photos I’ve evr seen…

I agree roger. Tempered optimism.

Roger_that, piloxidil may be a type of minoxidil, however this product/device is called Pilox II.

I hope this turns out to be legit, as the scalp wounding approach seems effective (I’ve been following the Indian study with rolling and minoxidil for a while and it undoubtably works, but not drastically.)

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
Take the time to read thru the thread rog.

I think the minox priduct is complete unrelated…

Apparently 70% or more are responding.

Cream of the crop or not, this is a good start.

The product in question is a specialized dermaroller that uses electricity (electrons, ions, I don’t knw) to increase fgf9 etc…

I always thought the first treatment available would be wounding based. Wounding obviously creates follicles, we just needed to figure out optimal protocol/conditions.

A few forum guys are getting into the trials in the next week.

These are the best photos I’ve evr seen…

I agree roger. Tempered optimism.[/quote]

Oh, “the trials” yeah, why don’t you go ahead and point out to us where those trials are registered, who’s conducting them, what the protocol is etc… Maybe if you consult with the esteemed hairdresser you can find out! ya know the one with all the biotech insider info, who just so happens to have a catalog of photos of clinical trial results stowed away next to her barber’s chair in the salon. To be sure, that’s how most trial results get communicated. You never see anything on the internet about them, but, if you talk to the right hairstylist on the right day, you may just get lucky and find such a gem as this!!

“tempered optimisim” and hairdressers…that’ll certainly lead to the cure, no doubt. Hahah! the only thing that’s tempered is your IQ you insolent little dolt.

Someone from another forum called the inventor earlier today and had a chat. He says the patent we have been viewing is old hat and things have moved on since then. Apparently they are now focusing more on the copper ion side of things.

Information is still sketchy on this one but it sounds promising and adds another player to the game of hair loss cures.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]

Oh, “the trials” yeah, why don’t you go ahead and point out to us where those trials are registered, who’s conducting them, what the protocol is etc… Maybe if you consult with the esteemed hairdresser you can find out! ya know the one with all the biotech insider info, who just so happens to have a catalog of photos of clinical trial results stowed away next to her barber’s chair in the salon. To be sure, that’s how most trial results get communicated. You never see anything on the internet about them, but, if you talk to the right hairstylist on the right day, you may just get lucky and find such a gem as this!!

“tempered optimisim” and hairdressers…that’ll certainly lead to the cure, no doubt. Hahah! the only thing that’s tempered is your IQ you insolent little dolt.[/quote]

cool story bro

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by brunobald[/postedby]
Someone from another forum called the inventor earlier today and had a chat. He says the patent we have been viewing is old hat and things have moved on since then. Apparently they are now focusing more on the copper ion side of things.[/quote]

If they’re focusing on “the copper ion side of things”, I’m a bit more skeptical because it sounds like they’re fishing around for almost any compound. Sounds like Follica all over again.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t like the idea of putting co pper into open wounds I’ve made on my skin. Metal ions are hard to clear from the body and can be toxic.

Someone from another forum called the inventor earlier today and had a chat. He says the patent we have been viewing is old hat and things have moved on since then. Apparently they are now focusing more on the copper ion side of things.
[/quote]
Would this other forum be an English language hair loss forum?

Anyway, it’s positive that the inventor is a real person willing to communicate with us.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

If they’re focusing on “the copper ion side of things”, I’m a bit more skeptical because it sounds like they’re fishing around for almost any compound. Sounds like Follica all over again.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t like the idea of putting co pper into open wounds I’ve made on my skin. Metal ions are hard to clear from the body and can be toxic.[/quote]

I agree on the copper thing.

still… that hair

I can’t find the pics,where are they?

You have to go to the other english speaking forum that ryhmes with the tald bruth

First post of thread in cutting edge

got it,thanks