What you see is what you will get

To be fair, and I have no insight whatsoever about this issue, we do not have any idea what is behind all these comments. The truth is so often not what you think.

» I wish I could completely share your views in BHT, however you are not
» completely correct. For some reason, maybe the local interleukins,
» cytokines, ect., in RARE patients; BHT has been seen to not only take on
» the characteristics of the area it was transplanted, i.e. caliber of the
» shafts, but more importantly, a definitive increase in length of the
» BHT’s. The length increase proved that BHT’s are capable of growing longer
» than its prior programmed length. These rare patients, are what I believe
» what drove the early proponets to continue push the research. There are
» just too many variables to know as to what is the perfect match in BHT.
» What made the few patients that had markedly great success over the one
» ones that lagged? Time, circulation, the BHT, genetics, circadian
» rhythms, technique, apoptosis, longer cycle time, oxidative stress growth
» retardation, luck of the draw???

All you say is true and I am sure Dr. W was just reporting this but one swallow does not make a summer as we say in England.

Marco,

I completely agree with you… But what do you do when that happens? (Referring to the one or two successes.) It takes so much time for result turn around in BHT. Do you keep hammering the BHT’s out patient after patient, or draw back when there is clearly not a significant result in more patients than not? I have seen both. Should there be a charge for this answer to the BHT phenomenae? We won’t know until we get a significant number of BHT patients transplanted. Then who is really looking back and following up scientifically ON ALL BHT PATIENTS? Who colaborates and brings new findings to the table to better the patient? All I see are people holding information back, improper follow-ups of vital growth rates, stingy release of ones own successful techniques, “God”-like characters all over the world, boasting of “my experience is second to none”, my great technique, my surgical hand is the better than everyone elses, claim’s of technologies that to most are scams, price gouging in what is clearly research, and the more common disrespects in medicine… someone going to learn a technique from someone, and then acting as though they have become better than their teacher. What gets me the most… is two fold: 1. All of this crap stated above is at the expense of the patient. and 2. All of this crap is from physicians… doctors if you will. :expressionless:

»
» To be fair, and I have no insight whatsoever about this issue, we do not
» have any idea what is behind all these comments. The truth is so often not
» what you think. Dr. A did lead up to this if you follow the posts.

I couldn’t agree with you more Marco. Remember there is always two sides to every story and arrogance can be viewed as somewhat subjective anyway. In fact, I find the statement, “I have and will take my responsibility as your teacher seriously” to be somewhat arrogant. Maybe I’m being biased since I have had BHT from Dr. Umar, but he did show me his donor site and I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do donor extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch for that since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark other than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to conclude that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”.

» I couldn’t agree with you more Marco. Remember there is always two sides
» to every story and arrogance can be viewed as somewhat subjective anyway.
» In fact, I find the statement, “I have and will take my responsibility as
» your teacher seriously” to be somewhat arrogant. Maybe I’m being biased
» since I have had BHT from Dr. Umar, but he did show me his donor site and
» I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do donor
» extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch for that
» since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark other
» than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to conclude
» that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”. Since you saw Dr. Umar’s donor sites. How is his growth in your opinion?

» » I couldn’t agree with you more Marco. Remember there is always two sides
» » to every story and arrogance can be viewed as somewhat subjective
» anyway.
» » In fact, I find the statement, “I have and will take my responsibility
» as
» » your teacher seriously” to be somewhat arrogant. Maybe I’m being biased
» » since I have had BHT from Dr. Umar, but he did show me his donor site
» and
» » I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do donor
» » extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch for that
» » since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark
» other
» » than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to conclude
» » that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”. Since
» you saw Dr. Umar’s donor sites. How is his growth in your opinion?

Duck- this would be impossible for me to evaluate since I haven’t seen him prior to his having the procedure.

» » » I couldn’t agree with you more Marco. Remember there is always two
» sides
» » » to every story and arrogance can be viewed as somewhat subjective
sounds like there is some animosity between umar and Dr A
didnt know about this before

» » anyway.
» » » In fact, I find the statement, “I have and will take my
» responsibility
» » as
» » » your teacher seriously” to be somewhat arrogant. Maybe I’m being
» biased
» » » since I have had BHT from Dr. Umar, but he did show me his donor site
» » and
» » » I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do
» donor
» » » extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch for
» that
» » » since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark
» » other
» » » than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to
» conclude
» » » that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”.
» Since
» » you saw Dr. Umar’s donor sites. How is his growth in your opinion?
»
» Duck- this would be impossible for me to evaluate since I haven’t seen him
» prior to his having the procedure.

Hangin,
I see that you continue to post your BS comments without knowing facts. Saying that Dr Umar’s reputation on the forum is going downhill is absolute nonsense. He has every right to defend himself in what has become a rediculous attempt by Dr A to credit and associate himself with techniques that Dr Umar’s evolved after his return from his visit with Dr A . ( I can say that because I was there and benefited from the changes)

I have personally posted on this same subject many times over the past
1 1/2 years as it has come about (no this isnt the first time) . Dr Umar has been attacked many times by those shilling for Dr A. Most of this started when I returned from my Sept 2005 trip where Dr Umar began using his revised extraction techniques/instruments and doing away with donor sealing . Dr Umar’s change from donor sealing learned by Dr A to his revised extraction technique obviously pissed some people off who felt threatened by such a change. I suspect this is where the animosity started -not by Dr Umar but by those threatened at that time by the advancements/changes he had made after disregarding donor sealing as a neccesity for donor extractions . After I posted my healing results from my first procedure in Sept 2005 all hell broke loose saying donor sealing was the only way to perform .

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=28383&mode=full

A comment was actually made by Coolguy (and we know who that is -remember IP addresses can be traced ) saying Dr Umar was having delusions of grandeur because he no longer felt donor sealing was necessary. Dr Umar was 20 months ago where Dr A is now progressing today. You read the thread:

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=28488&mode=full

Remember SK :
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=12&topic_id=44132&mesg_id=44156&page

This is the beauty of tracing IP addresses:

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=44300&mode=full

It is rediculous that this continues. This is why now Dr A is coming forth since he has started improving his extraction methods without donor sealing to where they actually were 1 1/2 years ago by Dr Umar. So yes if I were Dr A I would take credit for being Dr Umar’s teacher knowing people forget past procedures/techniques and remember what is directly in front of them. But it is now being tauted that what Dr Umar is doing today is a direct result of what was brought back when working with Dr A. I can say as a patient that is false. Dr Umar had transitioned from donor sealing to his current ‘self sealing’ extractions when I began my first Sept 2005 procedure .

So I think it would be best for everyone to get the facts straight before jumping on Dr Umar for defending himself . The fact is now others are catching up to where he has been for 1 1/2 years and want to take credit for his present techniques .

I dont blame Dr Umar one bit for defending his work and principles against those who attempt to take credit for it . If I were deluged with constant blastfomy I would speak out against it as well. Its not arrogance- its self respect

Hangin- you have no credibility whatsoever to be judging someones reputation.

17,000 Actively Growing BHT by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

i knew you would come crying to the defense of Dr Umar of course

who knew that Dr Umar and Dr A didnt like each other, you perhaps, but me I guess im out of the loop being i have not dropped 100k to Dr Umars Pocket like you have

you are a bit far from an unbiased observer I would say

I thought Dr A and Umar were friends,silly me

» Hangin,
» I see that you continue to post your BS comments without knowing facts.
» Saying that Dr Umar’s reputation on the forum is going downhill is
» absolute nonsense. He has every right to defend himself in what has become
» a rediculous attempt by Dr A to credit and associate himself with
» techniques that Dr Umar’s evolved after his return from his visit with
» Dr A . ( I can say that because I was there and benefited from the
» changes)
»
» I have personally posted on this same subject many times over the past
» 1 1/2 years. Dr Umar has been attacked many times by those shilling for
» Dr A. Most of this started when I returned from my Sept 2005 trip where Dr
» Umar began using his revised extraction techniques/instruments . After I
» posted all hell broke loose saying donor sealing was the only way to
» perform . A comment was actually made by Coolguy (and we know who that is
» -remember IP addresses can be traced ) saying Dr Umar was having
» delusions of grandeur because he no longer felt donor sealing was
» necessary. Dr Umar was 20 months ago where Dr A is now progressing today.
» You read the thread:
»
» 抚州灼中影视文化发展公司
»
» It is rediculous that this continues. People in this world tend to forget
» the past and only see exactly what is in front of them. This is why now
» Dr A is coming forth since he has started perfecting his extraction
» methods to where they actually were 1 1/2 years ago by Dr Umar. So yes if
» I were him I would take credit for being Dr Umar’s teacher. But it is now
» being tauted that what Dr Umar is doing today is a direct result of what
» was brought back when working with Dr A. I can say as a patient that is
» false. Dr Umar had begun transitioning from donor sealing to his current
» ‘self sealing’ extractions when I began my Sept 2005 trip .
»
»
» So I think it would be best for everyone to get the facts straight before
» jumping on Dr Umar for defending himself . The fact is now others are
» catching up to where he has been for 1 1/2 years and want to take credit
»
» I dont blame Dr Umar one bit for defending his work and principles .
»
» Hangin- you have no credibility whatsoever to be judging someones
» reputation.

I’ll respond to this rediculous comment with one I wrote previously. (Get your facts straight before judging )

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=840

Who knows what his motives are , but it is quite obvious that Dr. A started the personal attack on Umar first. Anyone with half a brain can see that. I wonder why the sudden change in attitude towards Dr. Umar, I thought both Arvind and Umar were friends, silly me. Dr. Arvind, care to explain? Something about Dr. Umar that we should know? Do tell

» I’ll respond to this rediculous comment with one I wrote previously. (Get
» your facts straight before judging )
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=840

This has become an interesting thread.

I am new to all this so I am not aware of any of the past history first hand. I have done my best to research it and try to figure it out.

I do think emails and forums are tricky communication devices because you can’t see the person and don’t know for sure where they are coming from.

After doing research for two years I chose that Dr. Umar was the correct doctor for me. Each person needs to make that decision for themselves.

I recently spent 2 ½ weeks with Dr. Umar and had a 18,745 graft SFET session. My experience was excellent. I am excited to see how the results turn out.

From my first hand experience I wanted to say that I found Dr. Umar to be extremely talented. He works very long hours and cares deeply about his patients. He also cares deeply about the quality of his work and is a genuinely nice person.

I would suggest to others going through this process to use the forums and the internet as a starting point. And then try to determine between strip, FUE, BHT and so on. And then to meet the doctors and their patients first hand to try to see the answers to some of these questions. That’s what I did and it helped my confidence level considerably before decided to move forward with the surgery.

Finally !!! - maybe we have at least found a useful contribution for you on the forum as a spellchecker. I’ve wondered for a long time exactly what your purpose is .

Keep up the good work with your new task . Much appreciated and I hope that you feel useful. Noone else has any use for you-except as a spellchecker of course -doing a great job so far !

Can we spell - useelessss. Check that one for me !!!

17,000 Actively Growing BHT by Dr Umar

when someone points it out just say thanks and be done with it

anyone stupid enough to spell ridiculous like you did, shouldbt be able to post on a forum. you are a moron pure and simple
is english your first language

by the way, what earth shattering contributions to the board do you make on a regular basis, other than telling us how much money you wasted on body hair, 100 grande is coming up soon…is that supposed to impress us?

how many guys get body hair results that are impressive? not too many, unless they shell out the price of a new house…and even a lot of them that do still see pathetic results

so what is your contribution to the board hotshot?

» Finally !!! - maybe we have at least found a useful contribution for you
» on the forum as a spellchecker. I’ve wondered for a long time exactly what
» your purpose is .
»
»
» Keep up the good work with your new task . Much appreciated and I hope
» that you feel useful. Noone else has any use for you-except as a
» spellchecker of course -doing a great job so far !
»
» Can we spell - useelessss. Check that one for me !!!
»
» 17,000 Actively Growing BHT by Dr Umar
» www.myhairtransformation.com

I’ve never made any contribution to the forum . I dont feel like I have helped any of the countless individuals that have contacted me through my personal email seeking information on BHT and strip procedures or the many hours on the phone after work at night talking with people who want to discuss my experience . Your point is made . (Although I do like that nickname you gave me- Hotshot.) That’s catchy.

I’ll try to do better on the forum - and work on my speelling too (or is it to) . Ooops . did it again .Now thanks to you I’m just finding out the time and money I forked out for a doctorate degree is useless all due to the word rediculous - I mean ridiculous . That’s it . I have to go to bed. I cant take this speelling thing anymorre tonighte. Its obviously getting worse .

17,000+ Actively Growing BHT by Dr Umar

» and
» » I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do donor
» » ]extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch for that
» » since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark
» other
» » than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to conclude
» » that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”. Since
» you saw Dr. Umar’s donor sites. How is his growth in your opinion?

I have to bite my tongue on this one, because a while back I heard there was this one patient that may or may not have had more than a couple of “pimples” from that doc… Anyone remember?

» » and
» » » I could tell there was some bitterness there. Dr Umar does not do
» donor
» » » ]extractions like this on his patients. I can personally vouch
» for that
» » » since I am now 11 weeks post op and I defy anyone to find one mark
» » other
» » » than an occasional pimple on my chest donor. This leads me to
» conclude
» » » that his procedure is totally unique to that of his “teacher’s”.
» Since
» » you saw Dr. Umar’s donor sites. How is his growth in your opinion?

»
»
» I have to bite my tongue on this one, because a while back I heard there
» was this one patient that may or may not have had more than a couple of
» “pimples” from that doc… Anyone remember?

Bite hard man! I have had four transplants already by four different surgeons. Each time I have got a few pimples in the recipient area. This is caused from ingrown hairs trying to make their way out. It is very common. I am surprised that you didn’t know this being the great hairtech that you are?!

Also, when you have BHT, if you haven’t figured this out yet, the donor will likely experience the same do to the many hair fragments. When I had BHT taken from my back by someone other than Dr. Umar, I had a shitte load of pimples but was left permanently scarred with many little “white dots”.