We could probably recover a pleasing amount of hair quickly

Jarjar, please do not take this the wrong way but can I ask if you are generally unhappy about your life?

There is a big difference between implanting follicles and injecting a serum.

Even the person making the claim about the follicles being upside down admits that it was not Dr. Nigam himself who did the implantation.

Oh, okay. So instead of Dr. Nigam himself messing you up, he might just hire an employee that messes you up. I see. That clears up the issue.

• The patient also says that it was not Dr. Nigam himself who did the implant.

• The patient could report facts exactly as he was told by the doctor doing corrective work to fix the alleged upside follicles but it is still very probable that the doctor doing the correcting work is exaggerating. HT doctors love to badmouth their competition.

• There is a difference between implanting follicles and injecting a serum of AAPE.

You could say that of any doctor or clinic or hospital.

Years ago there was a story about a young woman from another country who got a major organ transplant at one of America’s most prestigious hospitals. The doctor who did the work was one of the most acclaimed doctors in the world for this kind of surgery. The woman died because of a mistake made by the doctor. The hospital reprimanded the doctor for making a mistake.

The hospital got as much blame as the doctor because the hospital hired the doctor. But the hospital didn’t actually make the mistake itself. Every hospital in the world, including the finest hospitals in the world, have had medical staff that have made mistakes.

So are you never going to go to any hospital in the world again?

98,000 patients per year did due to hospital mistakes in the US alone. And this does not even include the patients who are injured at US hospitals but don’t die.

You are not giving appropriate perspective to your issue. The next doctor you go to, and the next hospital you go to, the next nurse you see, and all other medical staff that you will next see, have all made errors. So then never go to a doctor or hospital again. Never go to a nurse again. Never go to a clinic again. Never get medical help ever again.

And as I already said, even the patient in this case is stating that Dr. Nigam himself did not do the implantation.

For the most part, yes. But I want my hair back. It would make my life better. I have other interests as well though.

How about you?

Did you see where Roger-that posted that we can get adipose stem cell injections right here in the US? AAPE is more certain but Adipose Stem cells might work.

Why don’t you just get a HT at a Bosley place?

I could use the same reasoning that you are using to defend going to Dr. Nigam. All HTs have drawbacks. No HT doc has a perfect record anyway.

You know what’s wrong with your logic as well as I do. You just don’t want to hear it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
For the most part, yes. But I want my hair back. It would make my life better. I have other interests as well though.

How about you?[/quote]

I wouldn’t say I am happy but I am content for the most part. I am willing to accept the possibility that I may never have my hair back the way I want.

Maybe your hair has nothing to do with whether you are happy with your life or not, ever thought about it this way?

The fact that you would ask why I don’t just get a HT at Bosley’s is startling.

There are donor limitations in connection with HTs. If there was no such thing as donor issues then all men could just get a hair transplant and you would not have heard of Jahoda or any of these other hair researchers because hair loss sufferers would all have a solution. Hair loss researchers are trying to find a solution because everyone is not a candidate for the recovery of their hair via hair transplantation due to donor material limitations.

And really the answer to your question is very obvious. Why do you think researchers are trying to find ways to create follicles? What do you think researchers are doing that for?

There are other issues too, such as HTs don’t look as good as the hair God gave you, but donor limitations are the biggest issue, and donor limitations is why researchers are trying to figure out a way to create more follicles.

Sheesh!!

No. I know that it’s hair loss that’s bothering me.

The Bosley HT suggestion was a rhetorical question. Nobody who does research goes to Bosley - because it’s a bad risk to get your head worked on by a place that is known for questionable ethics and results.

What I said does not just apply to Bosley. What I said applies to HTs by all docs.

The basic limitations of HTs apply to all docs. Very true.

But if you took that fact as an excuse to knowingly choose a bad HT clinic, that would be your own stupid fault when the work sucks.

Just like if you knowingly chose a questionable doc for this new idea just because anyone can potentially make a mistake. That would be your own stupid fault too.

THAT has been my entire point ever since I started the HT/Bosley topic, which you don’t seen to be getting.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
The basic limitations of HTs apply to all docs. Very true.

But if you took that fact as an excuse to knowingly choose a bad HT clinic, that would be your own stupid fault when the work sucks.

Just like if you knowingly chose a questionable doc for this new idea just because anyone can potentially make a mistake. That would be your own stupid fault too.

THAT has been my entire point ever since I started the HT/Bosley topic, which you don’t seen to be getting.[/quote]

I’m not getting your point because your point is nonsensical and incorrect.

Bottom line: all doctors are questionable. Period.

You’re saying that Dr. Nigam could make an error as if he’s one of the few to make a medical error. All medical staff everywhere make errors. Every human being makes errors. Your point is not sinking into my brain because your point is misinformation. Your point is erroneous. You’ve been listening to Arishi too much.

Why am I arguing on the internet with an idiot?

See you later, JarJar.

I hope for your sake that you don’t get your head messed up by some dangerously incompetent doc.

<>

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
Why am I arguing on the internet with an idiot?

See you later, JarJar.

I hope for your sake that you don’t get your head messed up by some dangerously incompetent doc.[/quote]

Great! Now I won’t have to explain the astonishingly obvious answers to your questions anymore. And I hope you don’t get yourself injured by whichever medical person you see next because any medical person can make a mistake, including the next medical person that you go to. And they all make mistakes. But you only want to badmouth one doctor. Arishi has brainwashed you well.