THIKCER HAIR FORMULA Effective and Safe

its good old fashioned snake oil.

»
» hey
» i ahve been using that for 3 months and the results are amazing, i just
» bought another 3 months but can you tell me if the result will stay the
» same if i stop it in like 6 months or is it the same than minoxidile and
» finestride that gets back to normal after you stop?
» can you tell me where is the cheapest to buy it from please
» thank you

you know what? you look so silly. stupxd idixt

So when you say it gorws at 30%, how is the hair looking? thin? Thick?
i get to have some thin hairs growing on the sides but i dont know if they fall off and get replaced, it should be easier to see on a the top head if you have a receiding hairline?

» So when you say it gorws at 30%, how is the hair looking? thin? Thick?
» i get to have some thin hairs growing on the sides but i dont know if they
» fall off and get replaced, it should be easier to see on a the top head if
» you have a receiding hairline?

Hi Obama,

It is hard to get an answer quickly!!
i have not been on this forum for months…
Juts to clarify that the receiding hairline will take sometime to come back but it really depend of how advanced is you hairline and your hair loss , but it does not sound as bad from what you are saying.
the hair grows thin sometimes and then get thicker…but in my case, which is the case of many users is that the hair grows curly maybe thin but you will be that all your hair is getting though and kind of curlier than your usual hair. read the other posts on this thread…

bye big man :smiley:

» » I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks,
» and
» » i am defenetly feeeling something.

» »
» »
» » Yeah - feeling a right Pratt - this whole thread is bog standard sp@m
» » advertising.
»
» Skywalker???
» uou are using the product for 3 weeks and you waiting to see something?
» how can you even imagive that a herbal product will grow your hair in 3
» weeks, not even mother nature can do that, you need at least 3 months the
» cycle to go around to feel anything, and as i said already in my posts, i
» have been using it for months before realising that my hair loss slowed
» down and now it has been about 17 months and my hair is growing
» thicker…
» 3 weeks??? are you nuts?? if you know any product that will work in 3
» weeks, give me the name i will open set up a business and sell it in the
» market store!!

Tony,
I am not the guy saying he can feel something at 3 weeks - “nohair” is saying it.
I think he’s a pratt for saying that and apparently you do to.

It is my opinion that this product is just another snake oil.

Oh i faught you used the product and did not have any results…ok i see now

I read what nohair said, he said that his hair loss slowed down after 3 weeks and that did not happen to me but happeed to many users of uk hair solutions on many other forums, i has to wait 7 months to see a real change, and thin hair growing on the sides but still not abvious on the hairline.

Nitin thank you for your response :smiley: can you tell me if you stopped using the product or not?

Tony, is it Thikcer or Thicker, you fu kcer? I heard that your mom sells her body at truck stops for 25c a pop.
Quit posting your sca_m under different names or you may get a surprise visit from the brotherhood. They will shove a baseball bat up your_s. Don’t worry they will lubricate it with that rubbish you are selling

Oh you are so funny, why dont you stop using your mum computer to talk shiit in here…go back to your cartoon sticky-whatever!! :smiley:

hey i just got what you were talking about…you talking to NITIN because he left you his phone number ha ha ha ha hey you f… idiot druged or propecia can’t you see that the message has been left a year ago…you really think the guy remember the conversatio? ha ha h aha go back to your cartooooons :smiley:

:slight_smile: I have been using this solution topically for the last 7 months, it slows down the hair loss and my hair is thicker after about 4 months of twice a week application on my scalp, i still can’t see any hair growth, i keep my hair about 2cm long so if there is any new hairs i will notice as my hair is very thin.
i can notice my hair getting thicker and it gives a fuller look which is great, but how long do i need to wait for growth, I am an african american so frizzy hair, is there any african americans who tried it?:expressionless:

/Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop it because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at once?:expressionless:

Hey celika, i used propecia before and i juts downgrade until i stoped completly i would not recommand to use both at once. try to send an email and ask them if you can use both, they answer in few hours…
Good luck:-D

Thanks NITIN, i stoped it already, some guys on another forum said i should not use both, now let’s hope it goes alright! :slight_smile:

» Thanks NITIN, i stoped it already, some guys on another forum said i should
» not use both, now let’s hope it goes alright! :slight_smile: it seems that uk hair
» solutions is always on promotion, does it ever go back to the non
» promotional price?

It is usually at same promotional price, maybe tgey get back to the normal price in the biginning of the month when everybody gets paid hahahaha and thenafter the second week it is back on promotion, so always wait after the 15th of the month to buy and buy in bulk, it is cheaper if you buy 9 month It comes to around 25$ a month
I just ordered my new treatment and found out that the product is not in a cream that you warm up before applying, but it comes in a bottle and it is already liquid! It also smells different, i am worried they changed the composition, as i have been using itbfor 17 month and my hair has never looked better! Anybody tried the new and saw any change on effectivness? When did it change, they dont say anything on their website? I sent an email yesterday and still have no response at the moment, i ll try and give them a call this afternoon…

» There are plenty of solutions out there whithout risking your health and
» wellbeing use THICKER HAIR Formula 100% herbal non-toxic and guaranteeed
» result at 3 month treatment it is a uk based company and you can try it for
» £10. it worked for me my father and few friends, they sell it in the
» pharmacy as homeopathy. and avoid finestrie and minoxidil that i watsed
» money on for 2 years no real results and if ther is any, once you stop your
» hair gets worst.
»
» Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal
» ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal
» sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%),
» ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. Resolution occurred in men
» who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in
» most of those who continued therapy.[12]
»
» In December 2008, the Swedish Medical Products agency concluded a safety
» investigation of Propecia and subsequently advised that the use of Propecia
» may result in irreversible sexual dysfunction. The Agency’s updated safety
» information lists difficulty in obtaining an erection that persists
» indefinitely, even after the discontinuation of Propecia, as a possible
» side effect of the drug.[13]
»
» Minoxidil (trade names Rogaine, Regaine, Avacor, Loniten (Orally), and
» Mintop among others now that Minoxidil is off patent, Common side effects
» of minoxidil include burning or irritation of the eye; itching; redness or
» irritation at the treated area; unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body.
» Users should seek medical attention right away if they experience the
» severe side effects: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching;
» difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face,
» lips, or tongue); chest pain; dizziness; fainting; fast heartbeat; sudden,
» unexplained weight gain; swollen hands or feet.[7]
»
» Alcohol present in topical preparations may dry the scalp, resulting in
» dandruff.[8] Side effects of oral minoxidil may include swelling of the
» face and extremities, rapid and irregular heartbeat, lightheadedness,
» cardiac lesions, and focal necrosis of the papillary muscle and
» subendocardial areas of the left ventricle.[9] There have been cases of
» allergic reactions to minoxidil or the non-active ingredient propylene
» glycol, which is found in some forms of topical Rogaine.
»
» i have been using this product for 1 year and the results are
» unbelievable.
»
» Does anyone heard of it? and used it?

oh yeah, the product sucks, it doesn’t work, customer service is bad and they always seem to have fake posters posting in forums pretending that they are customers, stay away :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are facing erectile dysfunction or ejaculation problem there is always a solution to it.These problems can come due to various reasons but can also be checked.

my hair is a lot better than it was before uk hair solutions, it still not doing wonders as it does not regrow where trhe hair is completly lost the bald tempals i have for exemple but it is growing the folicules that are still not completely dead.
and customer service is fine, they answer emails in less than an hour.
Have you tried that product or you just sceptical about natural remedies?:expressionless:

» /Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped
» minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop it
» because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at once?:expressionless:
»

Are you guys getting confused between two different products as uk hair solutions is a different company to thicker hair as thats a cheaper product and ukhs is a rip off price at £85 for a tiny bottle three months and a whopping £55 for a 200ml bottle of shampoo they must think we come up the river on a banana boat hahaha mr ukhs snake oil.

» » /Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped
» » minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop it
» » because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at once?:expressionless:
» »

»
» Are you guys getting confused between two different products as uk hair
» solutions is a different company to thicker hair as thats a cheaper product
» and ukhs is a rip off price at £85 for a tiny bottle three months and a
» whopping £55 for a 200ml bottle of shampoo they must think we come up the
» river on a banana boat hahaha mr ukhs snake oil.

No we are not getting confused…the only confused person here is YOU
Thicker hair and uk hair solutions are the same thing.
UK Hair solutions is making many products for hair loss, Thicker hair is one of them and it is the serum and power hair it is the shampoo and there are other products on their website too.
I am using Thicker hair at the moment and i am happy with the results,
as you only use it once to twice a week it comes cheaper than any other product on the market, 2 months for £85 and it comes to £23 a month as you buy a 9 to 12 months treatment so a lot cheaper than any other innefective product out there and it is less of a hassle and the most important part is that you dont get any sides effects like the most of hairloss snake oils remedies you are using.

It is a UK based laboratory that has been making that product since 2006, and you know what i call coming from banana boat oil, it is the srilankan product you have been posting on since you registred on this forum, so stop talking shi.t when you never tried a product before :stuck_out_tongue:

» /Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped
» minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop it
» because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at once?:expressionless:
»

most everyone on these sites has taken them together.