THIKCER HAIR FORMULA Effective and Safe

There are plenty of solutions out there whithout risking your health and wellbeing use THICKER HAIR Formula 100% herbal non-toxic and guaranteeed result at 3 month treatment it is a uk based company and you can try it for £10. it worked for me my father and few friends, they sell it in the pharmacy as homeopathy. and avoid finestrie and minoxidil that i watsed money on for 2 years no real results and if ther is any, once you stop your hair gets worst.

Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. Resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in most of those who continued therapy.[12]

In December 2008, the Swedish Medical Products agency concluded a safety investigation of Propecia and subsequently advised that the use of Propecia may result in irreversible sexual dysfunction. The Agency’s updated safety information lists difficulty in obtaining an erection that persists indefinitely, even after the discontinuation of Propecia, as a possible side effect of the drug.[13]

Minoxidil (trade names Rogaine, Regaine, Avacor, Loniten (Orally), and Mintop among others now that Minoxidil is off patent, Common side effects of minoxidil include burning or irritation of the eye; itching; redness or irritation at the treated area; unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. Users should seek medical attention right away if they experience the severe side effects: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; dizziness; fainting; fast heartbeat; sudden, unexplained weight gain; swollen hands or feet.[7]

Alcohol present in topical preparations may dry the scalp, resulting in dandruff.[8] Side effects of oral minoxidil may include swelling of the face and extremities, rapid and irregular heartbeat, lightheadedness, cardiac lesions, and focal necrosis of the papillary muscle and subendocardial areas of the left ventricle.[9] There have been cases of allergic reactions to minoxidil or the non-active ingredient propylene glycol, which is found in some forms of topical Rogaine.

i have been using this product for 1 year and the results are unbelievable.

Does anyone heard of it? and used it?

Well, it is the first time i hear that anyone else knows about this product in the UK, it is popular in France as they prefer organic natural remedies to chemical options.
But they have another website in french and it cost more money, actually you cant buy 1 month, it is a 6 month treatment at once which is about 360 euros, i used it for few months, i was not losing my hair it is just that it has always been so thin by nature and after 6 months of thicker hair formula it became so thick and shiny,

hey
i ahve been using that for 3 months and the results are amazing, i just bought another 3 months but can you tell me if the result will stay the same if i stop it in like 6 months or is it the same than minoxidile and finestride that gets back to normal after you stop?
can you tell me where is the cheapest to buy it from please
thank you

hey
do u shills suck eachother’s dik?
or perhaps ure all the same person posting under different names? :smiley:

So fun spotting online sccammers looking desperately to rip some poor soul off. Why don’t u bytches get a real job.

Hey Tony

I am daniel and i heard of this product on a german forum, i tend to go on diferent forums as i speack 4 languages and i have been visiting this website for the last months and i finally see your message that talks about this natural product and i was supprised that somebody in the states actually used it and worked for him.
I have applied it for the last 7 weeks and my hair feels kind of coarse and i also cant pull my hairs off my scalp easily as i use to.
Is you hair stayed coarse after the end of the treatment? or is it just a feeling we get when the hair gets stronger?
are you still using it or you stoped ?
Do you know if you have to use it for life or just till you get a decent hair?
Do you have an email so we can discuss it privatly if you dont mind>?

Chears

let us talk about our natural alternative.
Is there anyone coming on your tread and asking you why would you advertise a product and dont even work for your poor crown and making your balls melt?
If you dont believe in natural options so stay radioactif and shut up please, no point bringing your dirty talk around.

»
»
»
» Hey Tony
»
» I am daniel and i heard of this product on a german forum, i tend to go on
» diferent forums as i speack 4 languages and i have been visiting this
» website for the last months and i finally see your message that talks about
» this natural product and i was supprised that somebody in the states
» actually used it and worked for him.
» I have applied it for the last 7 weeks and my hair feels kind of coarse
» and i also cant pull my hairs off my scalp easily as i use to.
» Is you hair stayed coarse after the end of the treatment? or is it just a
» feeling we get when the hair gets stronger?
» are you still using it or you stoped ?
» Do you know if you have to use it for life or just till you get a decent
» hair?
» Do you have an email so we can discuss it privatly if you dont mind>?
»
» Chears

Listen the thing is i stopped using it for about 3 months now, just because i wanna see if my hair will start falling again or not, the company says you can stopp after you got to your goal and i will try that, not that using it once a month bother me specially if it stays at that price.
My father use it once a week anyway, he does not wanna stop it but you see i am a bit lazy, and i dont keep my hair too long and it looks good at the moment we will see.
Where do you but it from? they sell it in Germany? because i always had to order it online, my father lives in York and has an organic supermarket next door to him and he buys it from there for £16.

» » » hey
» » » i ahve been using that for 3 months and the results are amazing, i
» just
» » » bought another 3 months but can you tell me if the result will stay
» the
» » » same if i stop it in like 6 months or is it the same than minoxidile
» » and
» » » finestride that gets back to normal after you stop?
» » » can you tell me where is the cheapest to buy it from please
» » » thank you
» »
» » hey
» » do u shills suck eachother’s dik?
» » or perhaps ure all the same person posting under different names? :smiley:
» »
» » So fun spotting online sccammers looking desperately to rip some poor
» soul
» » off. Why don’t u bytches get a real job.
»
» Why dont you fuk your self and let us talk about our natural alternative.
» Is there anyone coming on your tread and asking you why would you
» advertise a product and dont even work for your poor crown and making your
» balls melt?
» If you dont believe in natural options so stay radioactif and shut up
» please, no point bringing your dirty talk around.

hahaha is that any way to sell your shill products? lol lol
Incase your tiny brain didn’t know, anyone can track all your previous posts… and all of your posts are screaming “SHILL” and pushing this sc_a_m product. don’t you have a real job? I’m sure you’d make more money bagging groceries, and there’s more pride in it than trying to sell ure sc_a_mming products through 20 different nicks :lol2:

bahahaha you’ve been exposed shill. This entire thread is YOU under different nicks. ummm… you have a life, perhaps real friends?? better yet, a “job”?

:rotfl:

» » » » thank
» » » » » you for the link.
» » » »
» » » » hey
» » » » i ahve been using that for 3 months and the results are amazing, i
» » just
» » » » bought another 3 months but can you tell me if the result will stay
» » the
» » » » same if i stop it in like 6 months or is it the same than
» minoxidile
» » » and
» » » » finestride that gets back to normal after you stop?
» » » » can you tell me where is the cheapest to buy it from please
» » » » thank you
» » »
» » » hey
» » » do u shills suck eachother’s dik?
» » » or perhaps ure all the same person posting under different names? :smiley:
»
» » »
» » » So fun spotting online sccammers looking desperately to rip some poor
» » soul
» » » off. Why don’t u bytches get a real job.
» »
» » Why dont you fuk your self and let us talk about our natural
» alternative.
» » Is there anyone coming on your tread and asking you why would you
» » advertise a product and dont even work for your poor crown and making
» your
» » balls melt?
» » If you dont believe in natural options so stay radioactif and shut up
» » please, no point bringing your dirty talk around.
»
» hahaha is that any way to sell your shill products? lol lol
» Incase your tiny brain didn’t know, anyone can track all your previous
» posts… and all of your posts are screaming “SHILL” and pushing this
» sc_a_m product. don’t you have a real job? I’m sure you’d make more money
» bagging groceries, and there’s more pride in it than trying to sell ure
» sc_a_mming products through 20 different nicks :lol2:
»
» bahahaha you’ve been exposed shill. This entire thread is YOU under
» different nicks. ummm… you have a life, perhaps real friends?? better
» yet, a “job”?
»
» :rotfl:

hey there i dont no what problems you have with this person using thicker hair formula ,maybe both of you are working for some one or company ,but any way I have been using thicker hair formula on my hair for 4 months now and it has been great as it is working and my hair is growing back and it is completely safe>> the first time my girlfriend bought it for me i was very sceptical as i believed there is nothing out there that could help so the formula stayed idle for about two months in my cubpboard untill one day my girlfriend started using it, i asked why she was using it as she has got long hair and plenty of it,she told me it is harmless and that it is good for you even if you are not losing your hair as it can make your hair thicker stronger and give it that extra shine also she said if i am not going to use it she is not going to let it go to waste, so at that moment i tried it and about afer a month of using thicker hair formula i started to feel thicker hair on my head i could see certain parts of my hair growing back, that is when i started to use the product 2 to 3 times a week, now coming to my fourth month all my family and friends can see the difference in my hair just by all the comments i am receiving from them because i have had thin hair for many many years and this product really does work for me and i will continue to use it for a few more months and im going to pray to god that it lasts forever…

» » » » » thank
» » » » » » you for the link.
» » » » »
» » » » » hey
» » » » » i ahve been using that for 3 months and the results are amazing,
» i
» » » just
» » » » » bought another 3 months but can you tell me if the result will
» stay
» » » the
» » » » » same if i stop it in like 6 months or is it the same than
» » minoxidile
» » » » and
» » » » » finestride that gets back to normal after you stop?
» » » » » can you tell me where is the cheapest to buy it from please
» » » » » thank you
» » » »
» » » » hey
» » » » do u shills suck eachother’s dik?
» » » » or perhaps ure all the same person posting under different names?
» :smiley:
» »
» » » »
» » » » So fun spotting online sccammers looking desperately to rip some
» poor
» » » soul
» » » » off. Why don’t u bytches get a real job.
» » »
» » » Why dont you fuk your self and let us talk about our natural
» » alternative.
» » » Is there anyone coming on your tread and asking you why would you
» » » advertise a product and dont even work for your poor crown and making
» » your
» » » balls melt?
» » » If you dont believe in natural options so stay radioactif and shut up
» » » please, no point bringing your dirty talk around.
» »
» » hahaha is that any way to sell your shill products? lol lol
» » Incase your tiny brain didn’t know, anyone can track all your previous
» » posts… and all of your posts are screaming “SHILL” and pushing this
» » sc_a_m product. don’t you have a real job? I’m sure you’d make more
» money
» » bagging groceries, and there’s more pride in it than trying to sell ure
» » sc_a_mming products through 20 different nicks :lol2:
» »
» » bahahaha you’ve been exposed shill. This entire thread is YOU under
» » different nicks. ummm… you have a life, perhaps real friends?? better
» » yet, a “job”?
» »
» » :rotfl:
»
» hey there i dont no what problems you have with this person using thicker
» hair formula ,maybe both of you are working for some one or company ,but
» any way I have been using thicker hair formula on my hair for 4 months now
» and it has been great as it is working and my hair is growing back and it
» is completely safe>> the first time my girlfriend bought it for me i was
» very sceptical as i believed there is nothing out there that could help so
» the formula stayed idle for about two months in my cubpboard untill one day
» my girlfriend started using it, i asked why she was using it as she has got
» long hair and plenty of it,she told me it is harmless and that it is good
» for you even if you are not losing your hair as it can make your hair
» thicker stronger and give it that extra shine also she said if i am not
» going to use it she is not going to let it go to waste, so at that moment i
» tried it and about afer a month of using thicker hair formula i started to
» feel thicker hair on my head i could see certain parts of my hair growing
» back, that is when i started to use the product 2 to 3 times a week, now
» coming to my fourth month all my family and friends can see the difference
» in my hair just by all the comments i am receiving from them because i have
» had thin hair for many many years and this product really does work for me
» and i will continue to use it for a few more months and im going to pray to
» god that it lasts forever…

oh man this is funneeee LOL LOL LOL

Another “first post” shill. Nitin we all know you’re “Tony”, the fag, and the rest of the posts on this thread is of the SAME PERSON.

Noone wants your bullshyt product! Get a life! LOLOL

:clap:

»

yo i dont know who you are and i dont know who tony is but i live in london for 33 years and i dont have time for your bullsh…t i live in finsbury park anytime you would like to discuss this in person call me on 07853509336 and we will meet at finsbury park station and we can talk like adults and maybe you can see the product yourself and we will take it from there if you are man enough to meet me i have given you my number so dont give me your shi…tty headache ive tried and tested the stuff myself i know it works and i want other people to know so leave us alone or meet me

» »
»
» yo i dont know who you are and i dont know who tony is but i live in
» london for 33 years and i dont have time for your bullsh…t i live in
» finsbury park anytime you would like to discuss this in person call me on
» 07853509336 and we will meet at finsbury park station and we can talk like
» adults and maybe you can see the product yourself and we will take it from
» there if you are man enough to meet me i have given you my number so dont
» give me your shi…tty headache ive tried and tested the stuff myself i know
» it works and i want other people to know so leave us alone or meet me

Yeh I’ll book a flight right away and meet you where you sleep (in the park) and I’ll let shave my nuts. :expressionless:

I have a better product than yours. Let’s see if it works on you since you’re such an online thug /slash/ shill salesmen for thicker butthole hair…

ahahaah this is a joke.
Don`t worry nitin, you will always have kids like mj2003 to make you laugh on forums
I perceive more and more on forums that some people who say they have found an effective solution to their hair loss, will be more criticized or envied.
One would expect that by dint of a quick fix or individual will get a perfect result in their loss problem (100%), some out of desperation, perhaps?! are fun to contradict quickly a method practiced by a third party.
All this, because people will dare to try other Treatments other than the Minox or Propecia.
Hey Nitin, do you know how much money Monix and Propecia spend on advertising everyday? the reaction of some individuals like mj2003 are a result of that and yet there are still waiting for a results that never comes or with plenty of life treatning side effects.
Forums are more for people who likes to cry their sorrow with unseccesfull treatment that people discussing their success.

keep using thicker hair for at least a year continuesly if you lost your hair a long time ago.
Have you ever being to the doctor to know what`s the cause of your hairloss?
Have you tried anything before?

And you know what, i had patches on my moustach and beard, and i have been taking some of my sister oil to put on and the ones of the moustach have hair growing now. not that i keep it long, i shave it all the time but it still looks empty compare to other parts so i prefer to have hair or have nothing.
They actually started to apear before i lost my hair, so i was thinking if all the hairs go, i wont have to buy blades and shave everyday, but it just patches.

Hey
I need to buy more of “thicker hair” as i contacted the company and they said that i need to use it frequently for at least 12 months, because i started loosing my hair quite early, i went on the website and they only sell it by 3 months now. they dont do the offer no more, it cost £29 for 3 months and i prefer to buy 1 month at the time (money problems every time i start uni).
Tony you said you buy from the pharmacy sometimes!
Can you tell me which country you are in?
Are you in the UK?

Chears

Tips for healthy hair:

Use shampoos & conditioners that match your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what specific hair product is best for your hair. Do a little research over the Internet. Check ingredients and other details before you decide to go for a hair care product. Natural hair care products are safe and effective.

Always shower with warm water. Hot water can dry or damage your hair. Similarly, cold water is also bad for health of the hair.

Remember hair is most vunerable when wet. Be gentle when shampooing and conditioning. Don’t use excessive force rubbing your hair.

Trim your hair regularly. As the ends of your hair get older and damaged by rough handling, they become prone to splitting, Nelson says. Get regular trims, at least 1/2 inch every four to eight weeks.

A warm oil scalp massage 2 or 3 times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil for massage.

Eat a well-balanced diet, exercise & supplement your diet with vitamins to help balance your hair growth. Give your body proper Sleep.

» Hey
» I need to buy more of “thicker hair” as i contacted the company and they
» said that i need to use it frequently for at least 12 months, because i
» started loosing my hair quite early, i went on the website and they only
» sell it by 3 months now. they dont do the offer no more, it cost £29 for 3
» months and i prefer to buy 1 month at the time (money problems every time i
» start uni).
» Tony you said you buy from the pharmacy sometimes!
» Can you tell me which country you are in?
» Are you in the UK?
»
» Chears

yes i am in the UK but i was buying in a pharmacy in york.
i dont know if you can find it everywhere though.
try organic shops or you can ask the pharmacy if it is a big one, to order it for you. normally when they have one or 2 people asking for a product they can order it.
Or , you know… save a wait till you buy the big jar.

PS: drrenuka thank you for your shampoo and the advices.

I was wondering about how many times you guys use a month.
I have been using once a month and a friend who used it for a year now told me that it is better to use it 2 times a week, i contacted uk hair solutions and they said it was ok to use it more as there is no harm and no limit dozage. i guess they really want you to put it on everyday as the more u use the more you buy hihih
i have always used it once a week, is that enough?
and i put a hot warm towel on my head for like 10 minutes till the towel gets cold.
it is my girlfriends truck, she has been using essential oils for her hair and she said that the warmth open up the pores and so the product can penetrate better!
is theer any tricks like theses you know, to use with “thicker hair”?

Oh thank you for the trick of warm towels, i chekced on youtube, and it is actually a holistic tecknique to make the most of effectivness of a product.
i will try that.
when i started to use thicker hair, i used it once a week, when my hair stoped falling i started using it everydayyyy, for 4 months, i used it in the morning left it all day and wash it next day at the gym.
i was so excited, and sent an email to ukhs and they said it wont hurt as it is harmless, and that there was no risk of overdose.
after i have seen my hair regrowing in some places about 5 months later, started using it twice a week, it is been a year now and it just get better, i am still shaving my hair though, i like the feeling of the hair coming out 3 days leter in a thicker shape.
i might leave it longer this winter, but i got so used to take everything off for years…ah ah ah ah

Hello everybody,

i read your comments about this product and it sounds good.
my dermatologist think i should give it a try, as i can not take any more drugs. propecia and minox fuked up my eyes, my hair and my wallet.

is there any shampoo or any other product that has been used during the treatment? as i might nee more than a weekly mask, i am kind of BOLD and it has been a while now…

Cheers

NOHAIR

Hi nohair,
I really hope it will work for you, i used it with an organic shampoo with tea tree oil, it is soothing as i also had itchy scalp with my hair loss.
make sure you you keep taking supplements, have you heard of Breawer`s yeast
it is a high source of vitamin B and many more vitamins that help hair growth and nails. many people using “uk hair solutions” take that too, so look around where you live if you can find it, or order online. it is only around $6 the bottle that lasts about a year.