THIKCER HAIR FORMULA Effective and Safe

Hi nohair, you can take some vitamin supplements and instead of using “thicker hair” once a week, use it everyday as a gel, you said you are bold, so it means you do not need a lot of product to apply to your scalp, when you have hair like me the product tend to stick to the hair and you use more.
i have a friend who was using it all the time and the results were quite fast.

Hi guys (and girls)

I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks, and i am defenetly feeeling something.
i am losing less daily hairs and as someone here said something about pulling few hairs to see if they fall easily, and it seems that the roots it is grabing the pulp and not giving up easily, Can we really see an effect that quickly or is it just my imagination!!!
maybe the hope is activating the effect ahahahahah:-D
How quick do you see results?

Thank you

PS: i am taking brewers yeast as well 4 pills everyday.

» Hi guys (and girls)
»
» I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks, and i
» am defenetly feeeling something.
» i am losing less daily hairs and as someone here said something about
» pulling few hairs to see if they fall easily, and it seems that the roots
» it is grabing the pulp and not giving up easily, Can we really see an
» effect that quickly or is it just my imagination!!!
» maybe the hope is activating the effect ahahahahah:-D
» How quick do you see results?
»
» Thank you
»
» PS: i am taking brewers yeast as well 4 pills everyday.

i have seen the results on the thickening about …let’s say 2 months later, my hair was feeling thicker but no growing in the bald patches/
after about 4 months new hair started growing but i was the only one noticing it.
about 7 months later it was a transformation, every one statred telling me that my hair changed and that’s when all my friends with thin hair bought the product, they do bulk buys for a cheaper package so i get my friends and familly toguether when i buy.
it is been 3 weeks till you letf that message, let me know what happen next

i used to buy it about £30 the 3 months jar from york in the pharmacy and now after they changed the formula which i dont really see the difference, because they added some seaweed it cost £129
i live in London now so i have to order it online, does anyone buy it from a shop or any other website than their own for cheaper?
Although i have been using it only once a month to maintain myhair i will be short in few weeks.

» i used to buy it about £30 the 3 months jar from york in the pharmacy and
» now after they changed the formula which i dont really see the difference,
» because they added some seaweed it cost £129
» i live in London now so i have to order it online, does anyone buy it from
» a shop or any other website than their own (www.ukhairsolutions.com) for
» cheaper?
» Although i have been using it only once a month to maintain myhair i will
» be short in few weeks.

No it is at £65 now!!
they chang promotions all the time, i only buy on the website, i dont think you can find it cheaper than on the company website, do you?

good evening,

i have been reading the posts on thsi forum about this product and i have made a little research about it on other forums and i started my treatment soon 3 months now.
and i would like to thank Tony in particular who started the subject, because on my last 2 years or losing hair and thnning and horribly receading hairline
every body tell me about heavly toxic drugs that more put your health in danger than growing your hair and now i finally have less hair loss and hoping that my hair will start growing more and more.
my patches disapeared already and i do not need to colour them no more, (i used to use a hair pray paint everyday), and now theer is no real need for it, specially that the one i found look more natural than others was not water proof and with the rain we get in irland, it was not handy!

Happy to hear that Obama ! is that your real name? :wink:

» Happy to hear that Obama ! is that your real name? :wink:

Great Obama, keep using it, just don’t give up.
Don’t forget it is a natural product so it needs time for your hair follicule to set a good base, it is not a f… hormone blocker that will either do nothing or mess up your system with some unwanted hairs and low libido.

just keep applying it once week and make sure you leave it overnight.

» good evening,
»
» i have been reading the posts on thsi forum about this product and i have
» made a little research about it on other forums and i started my treatment
» soon 3 months now.
» and i would like to thank Tony in particular who started the subject,
» because on my last 2 years or losing hair and thnning and horribly
» receading hairline
» every body tell me about heavly toxic drugs that more put your health in
» danger than growing your hair and now i finally have less hair loss and
» hoping that my hair will start growing more and more.
» my patches disapeared already and i do not need to colour them no more, (i
» used to use a hair pray paint everyday), and now theer is no real need for
» it, specially that the one i found look more natural than others was not
» water proof and with the rain we get in irland, it was not handy!

NObama - Keep The Change…

I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks, and i am defenetly feeeling something.

Yeah - feeling a right Pratt - this whole thread is bog standard sp@m advertising.

» I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks, and
» i am defenetly feeeling something.

»
»
» Yeah - feeling a right Pratt - this whole thread is bog standard sp@m
» advertising.

Skywalker???
uou are using the product for 3 weeks and you waiting to see something?
how can you even imagive that a herbal product will grow your hair in 3 weeks, not even mother nature can do that, you need at least 3 months the cycle to go around to feel anything, and as i said already in my posts, i have been using it for months before realising that my hair loss slowed down and now it has been about 17 months and my hair is growing thicker…
3 weeks??? are you nuts?? if you know any product that will work in 3 weeks, give me the name i will open set up a business and sell it in the market store!!

» » I have been using thicker hair formula every day for about 3 weeks,
» and
» » i am defenetly feeeling something.

» »
» »
» » Yeah - feeling a right Pratt - this whole thread is bog standard sp@m
» » advertising.
»
» Skywalker???
» uou are using the product for 3 weeks and you waiting to see something?
» how can you even imagive that a herbal product will grow your hair in 3
» weeks, not even mother nature can do that, you need at least 3 months the
» cycle to go around to feel anything, and as i said already in my posts, i
» have been using it for months before realising that my hair loss slowed
» down and now it has been about 17 months and my hair is growing
» thicker…
» 3 weeks??? are you nuts?? if you know any product that will work in 3
» weeks, give me the name i will open set up a business and sell it in the
» market store!!

Yeah i confirm SKYWALKER that you can not see any difference with uk hair solutions or any other product after 3 weeks or even 2 months, you have to keep using it for at least 3 month, that s when i started noticing the change, i have been using propecia for 6 months before seeing the change but it unfortunatly did not last for long and i started having headackes due to that.
You bought the product already so keep using it at least till it finishes, i orderes another 6 months and i am applying it on my eyebrows as i am loosing them too, and i read on some forum y*that it grows them back for some users…

i have just finished my treatment, the results are a lot better than i expected, and i need to get some more, and i heard someone saying that they can find the product for cheaper in some shops unstead of the website itself, i live in London, is theer anyone who can give me an address to buy it from here?
Thank you for your help guys

its a sad fact that these snake oil salesmen create multiple accounts to pump their products.

if this were cancer, these guys would be arrested and thrown in jail. its only because this is male pattern hair loss that these fu&kers get away with it. They don’t understand the pain men have to go through with this disease and are only interested in making a quick buck.

I hope they burn in hell.

» i have just finished my treatment, the results are a lot better than i
» expected, and i need to get some more, and i heard someone saying that they
» can find the product for cheaper in some shops unstead of the website
» itself, i live in London, is theer anyone who can give me an address to buy
» it from here?
» Thank you for your help guys

i would not advise you to buy from a shop, just wait for a promotion and buy online.

I have seen that the condition of my hair stablised and i am only using the formula once a month unstead of once a week, just to see if my hair will stay in good condition if i use it less. i know that some users has stopped it straight away but i am a bit worried in case my hair get thinner if i dont downgrade the applications.
I let you know guys what happens in 2 months.

xxxxx

» I have seen that the condition of my hair stablised and i am only using the
» formula once a month unstead of once a week, just to see if my hair will
» stay in good condition if i use it less. i know that some users has stopped
» it straight away but i am a bit worried in case my hair get thinner if i
» dont downgrade the applications.
» I let you know guys what happens in 2 months.
»
» xxxxx

HEllo:-D , i dont know if any body is still on this thread, but i need to ask a few questions about the product.
As i said i have been using it for more than 6 months now, i used it once a week for 3 months and then twice a week, leaving a bit longer on my hair and not only overnight and i litterally have no more bald patches on the crown, but the grown hairs are still thin. my question is: do they get thicker after or you just keep growing little thin hairs all the time?
my receeding hairline is still at the same stage though, only the hair kept growing all over my head.
Somewhere on the website they show a picture of a man who lost three quarter of his front head’s hair and they commented that the Formula wont help in that case!!
and i emailed uk hair solutions few weeks ago and they confirmed that a completely bald forehead wont grow back using their product…
But i still have hope, does anyone from th eold users on this forum could tell me if it worked on their hairline?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi guys… i m a consultant… i have many friends who have undergone this thikcer hair formula… it does not work on all condition… it works sometime… and give result we want…

» Hi guys… i m a consultant… i have many friends who have undergone this
» thikcer hair formula… it does not work on all condition… it works
» sometime… and give result we want…

for sure “joshuawilson” unfortunatly there is not a product that would work on every condition, if there was this forum wont be existing at ALL

joshuawilson, Can you tell me if one of your friends had the hairline growing back? and if the thin regrow hairs get thicker later?

Thanks mate :stuck_out_tongue:

» » Hi guys… i m a consultant… i have many friends who have undergone this
» » thikcer hair formula… it does not work on all condition… it works
» » sometime… and give result we want…
»
» for sure “joshuawilson” unfortunatly there is not a product that would work
» on every condition, if there was this forum wont be existing at ALL
»
» joshuawilson, Can you tell me if one of your friends had the hairline
» growing back? and if the thin regrow hairs get thicker later?
»
» Thanks mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Hiiiiiiiiiiii
How Are uuuuuuuuuuu

I have been using Thicker hair for a year soon, i started having regrows about 3 months ago, it took a while, but it stoped my hair loss in less than 2 months, i took proscar for 1 year and minox 5% for 8 months, from day 1 this treatment caused itching in my scalp and back, and i had breathing complications in the first few months, a friend advised me to apply the mask once a week on top of my treatment for the itchings, and it was soothing straight away, after reading Tony’s reviews on hairsite, i kept using it everyday for 3 months and i completly stoped the other shi…t.
I was losing plenty of hair at first and it went back to normal after about 4 months, but i think it was because of stopping the minox, all the sides effects disapeared, but no regrowth, until last April, that is like 7 months after using (uk hair solution) and the good news for you, is that it started around the forhead, so my hairline is more than 30% going back to where it was 10 years ago, for now it still very thin, i am using the forumla only on my hairline twice a week and only once all over.:smiley: