THIKCER HAIR FORMULA Effective and Safe

» » » /Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped
» » » minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop it
» » » because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at once?:expressionless:
» » »

» »
» » Are you guys getting confused between two different products as uk hair
» » solutions is a different company to thicker hair as thats a cheaper
» product
» » and ukhs is a rip off price at £85 for a tiny bottle three months and a
» » whopping £55 for a 200ml bottle of shampoo they must think we come up
» the
» » river on a banana boat hahaha mr ukhs snake oil.
»
» No we are not getting confused…the only confused person here is YOU
» Thicker hair and uk hair solutions are the same thing.
» UK Hair solutions is making many products for hair loss, Thicker hair is
» one of them and it is the serum and power hair it is the shampoo and there
» are other products on their website too.
» I am using Thicker hair at the moment and i am happy with the results,
» as you only use it once to twice a week it comes cheaper than any other
» product on the market, 2 months for £85 and it comes to £23 a month as you
» buy a 9 to 12 months treatment so a lot cheaper than any other innefective
» product out there and it is less of a hassle and the most important part is
» that you dont get any sides effects like the most of hairloss snake oils
» remedies you are using.
»
» It is a UK based laboratory that has been making that product since 2006,
» and you know what i call coming from banana boat oil, it is the srilankan
» product you have been posting on since you registred on this forum, so stop
»

talking shi.t when you never tried a product before :stuck_out_tongue:

well i think your taking the piss who on earth would pay £55 for shampoo and £85 for a tiny little snake oil its a huge rip off.

» » » » /Hey i am new on the forum and giving a go , i just stopped
» » » » minoxidil 3 weeks ago , i am still on propecia, i am scared to stop
» it
» » » » because of the shedding, is there anybody who took the two at
» once?:expressionless:
» » » »

» » »
» » » Are you guys getting confused between two different products as uk
» hair
» » » solutions is a different company to thicker hair as thats a cheaper
» » product
» » » and ukhs is a rip off price at £85 for a tiny bottle three months and
» a
» » » whopping £55 for a 200ml bottle of shampoo they must think we come up
» » the
» » » river on a banana boat hahaha mr ukhs snake oil.
» »
» » No we are not getting confused…the only confused person here is YOU
» » Thicker hair and uk hair solutions are the same thing.
» » UK Hair solutions is making many products for hair loss, Thicker hair is
» » one of them and it is the serum and power hair it is the shampoo and
» there
» » are other products on their website too.
» » I am using Thicker hair at the moment and i am happy with the results,
» » as you only use it once to twice a week it comes cheaper than any other
» » product on the market, 2 months for £85 and it comes to £23 a month as
» you
» » buy a 9 to 12 months treatment so a lot cheaper than any other
» innefective
» » product out there and it is less of a hassle and the most important part
» is
» » that you dont get any sides effects like the most of hairloss snake oils
»
» » remedies you are using.
» »
» » It is a UK based laboratory that has been making that product since
» » and you know what i call coming from banana boat oil, it is the
» srilankan
» » product you have been posting on since you registred on this forum, so
» stop
» »
»
» talking shi.t when you never tried a product before :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» well i think your taking the piss who on earth would pay £55 for shampoo
» and £85 for a tiny little snake oil its a huge rip off.
By the way its a 200ml bottle of shampoo?

» i have been using this product for 1 year and the results are
» unbelievable.
»
» Does anyone heard of it? and used it?

hey, retard, if the results are unbelivable for you, then move your fat ass and take pictures before and after. This is what a normal person would do in case of success.

BTW, your site SUCKS. You need to learn French and other languages before you can claim that your website is multi lingual. Translation with Google does not count.

Cheers, fatass !

Hi guys and girls
I m running out of the oil and would like to buy some more with the 40% promotion, for £120 we can get 6 months course and 1 shampoo each, PM me if interested
Thanks

Hello!
I am looking into trying that treatment
Could you tell me where you live? and how we would do that?

Sorry mate someone contacted me last week and we bought it already, it on its way in the post.
Anyway if you are trying for first time, i recommend you buy a full 12 months as you wont see much results with 6 months, you need to use it for a full year to see any regrowth if ever they occur, it is a herbal oil and it takes a while to act, so if you just want to use it 6 months don’t waste your money as it is not enough, they say it on their website even, they discourage you to try for less than a year, look on this page : http://ukhairsolutions.com/#/how-it-works/4544488496

i got discouraged after some time of using it without any change it is my wife who kept insisting, i have been on it for years, and again i dont think your hair will keep growing if you stop using it so if it is an androgenic hairloss you will want to keep paying £20 a month for this oil until you decide it is time to get bald :smiley:
cheeers

Hi can anyone here tell us anything about the company ukhairsolutions are there any trials proof and pictures? because some of the scm companies say its from a lab and show pictures of people in white coats and this is supposed to say we are a legit company with a miracle hair regrowth product and because we are all desporate and want a natural product we buy into this sht.
I have been ripped off many times when younger as i have seen it all before but if there are trials and proof of benefits then lets see them please also admin can you link these posters to this company?:clap: :confused:

Also the bottles on there site how many mls or 0z are in the them as they look big in the pictures.
Also 6 months of this stuff £160 in free shampoo well you can get a sulphate free tea tree shampoo for £6 or less if you shop around and that leaves the snake oil so thats 3 bottles at £53 they are charging? you can buy the proven by thousends of trials on humans minoxidil in various forms foe six months supply at £5 a bottle.
So how much does this snake oil cost to make? anyone from the company out there? and have you any trial on humans data and pictures to go with it to compare to placebo and minoxidil and propecia?
But alas i guess we will never get an answer in other words ‘SNAKE OIL ALERT’

Hairsite seems to thrive on these clowns…for whatever reason :confused:

yo send in de clowns hahaha ukhs is a massive con trick with trolls.

It s good that you guys are bringing in this tread again, because i m hoping one of these last users could come back and tell us more about this product.
after reading through hairsite i was seriously thinking to buy it.
The price does not bother me much if i could get me hair growing £60 for 3 months is cheaper that any other treatment.
on their website they have the results of some testing they did on essential oils and they seem to be very effective on forums, some of these guys are trolls but i m sure not all of them are !!
so if anybody around who already used that teatment please come around i have some questions before i order. thanks

The thing is your deluded if you think this is going to regrow any hair if you suffer from male pattern alopecia it will only dent your wallet.:clap:

Tinytim, thanks for your infos but i heard too many genuine reviews about this oil and i dont think it is all lies, it seems to work on some people and yes it is expensive but then if it works they have to charge whatever they think it is worth, you should go and have a look at some hair clinics who apply minoxidil on you and charge you £5000 a year, i bought this treatment and i will see what happens.
The real hole in my wallet would be buying more minoxidil and experiencing shedding after shedding.

Are you fiding anything interesting other than essential oils? what are you using at the moment?

I have been sceptical about this treatment but there are just too many encouraging reviews online
i stopped propecia and i started the treatment oil and shampoo on September 2011 in few months i notices less hair on my pillow and my hair was getting thicker.

26 months later for the first time new hairs are growing, i don’t have any pictures that will show the difference and it is not as spectacular as the pictures of robert122 and i i still have a receding hairline but i have at least twice more hair than 2 years ago.

Many people probably have results and never come back and share them on forums to help others, i will post my encouragements everywhere and i hope you will do the same if this treatment works for you.
Don’t give up guys :slight_smile: