Ramatroban results thread

Alecbaldone,
Does a individual purchasing this require a type of license? What are the laws in the US on purchasing this item? I would love to purchase this and try wounding/combination.

hi alec, I too have had good experience with Indo+ cromo in terms of no shedding. And coincidentally my shedding too stopped on day 3.

The hair is growing at snails pace but it’s healthy, unlike before when it would grow dull and lifeless

I have added cloprostenol to my regimen and am planning to drop cromo as I feel it may be slowing down the growth…what are your thoughts?

I just stopped the chromo and Indo last week and now Im only on Minox, Cloprostenol, and Ramatroban. I do not notice anything different, but I have same experience as you, my hair is very healthy and having very slow growing vellus. Ive been doing this for 7 months, no sides at all. I am watching closely the past few days for hair loss and I have still stopped shedding.

hey guys, i’m a regular over at BTT and am trying to generate interest in ram and info/chromo over there. just wondering if anyone has any news or updates. thanks.

so far we can determine that Chromoglycate and Indomethacin stop hair loss on almost everyone. However nobody is experiencing regrowth and plnety are using Ramatroban and Cloprostenol also. AB

thanks alec. has anyone been on RAM for over 3 months? also, is anyone using RAM in conjunction with Minox and if so, for how long? thanks again buddy, hopefully we’re on to something here…

I am on Ramatroban for about 6 weeks. I am now on Minox, Ramatroban, and Cloprostenol. I quit the Chromo/Indo for a few weeks to see if I can jump start regrowth. So far nothing but increase in vellus hairs.

Ha alec, did you expirience some shedding after you quit indo/chromo…can ypu post any new pics? Thanks for sharing, good luck to you

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jackson24[/postedby]
Ha alec, did you expirience some shedding after you quit indo/chromo…can ypu post any new pics? Thanks for sharing, good luck to you[/quote]

I can’t speak for Alec, but I have definitely seen a shedding or thinning since switching from Indo/Chromo to Ramatroban. My wife had just said that she could see that my hair was thickening just before I switched, and now I’m right back where I was before trying anything. That said, I can’t definitively blame the Ramatroban. I’m under an enormous amount of stress right now. Plus, I tried a testosterone supplement for a couple of weeks to see if it would negatively affect my hair. I’m off it now, but my hair still hasn’t recovered. I’ve planned to stick with the Ram until the end of the year to give it time, but if I keep thinning for another month or so I may have to switch back.

I quit the chromo/Indo also and just went ramatroban and cloprostenol and didnt notice much difference. I am about to get back on Chromo/Indo because my healthy hairs were doing better on it. I am going to take some new pics and post a 8 month report this weekend. good luck to all. Alec

did you guys experience itching of the scalp when you first started applying indo chromo? my scalp is itching like crazy, feels like MPB itch x5

yes, it made my skin itch, dry out, and flake. use neosporin at night, that will make it more comfortable. also wash with head and shoulders shampoo

thanks alec you are the man.

Hey guys, I’m getting a weird sore throat from the I/C combo. Anyone experienced this? Think I read about someone else who had this and it went away. Currently using I/C once daily in the evening, about three squirts total since I have longer hair and need more for absorption.

Also, does anyone have any ideas on whether this could be used every other day rather than daily? I know we’re all pretty much in the dark as this is an experimental topical, but those with a stronger chemistry/biology/medicine background might have some ideas?

there’s a guy on hlh who says chromo and indo gave him sore throat and flu like simptons during the fist weeks. Anyway, he says he fist used it everyday, then every other day, and now he is using it every two days and he says everything is fine so far.

I’m on my first month of indo/Chromo on my hairline, and the past week i’m facing a big shedding on my hairline, I was wondering if finasteride by the DHT-inhibition can cause a shedding, can indo/chromo or ramatroban by the PGD2-inhibition cause it too?

use only the chromo and indomethacin until your hair loss stops for a few months and then add the Cloprostenol and Ramatroban. currently I am on Minox, Indo, and chromo.

Alecbaldone, have a little question plz
How do you apply this drug, do you mix 2 squirts of indo chromo together then apllying it to your scalp, or do you aplly one then the other to your scalp?

I’ve been on Ramatroban for 51 days and, if I had to judge the state of my hair, I would say it is in worse shape. Not what I expected. I have about 1/5 of a bottle left, plus a second bottle (my confidence in Ramatroban was high). My original plan was to use both bottles before making a final judgment, but I am starting to get a little nervous that I am doing harm.

I had started to see noticeable improvement using the Indo/Chromo. I say noticeable because my wife said, “I don’t know what you’re doing, but your hair seems thicker.” I abandoned the Indo/Chromo for Ramatroban and it has been downhill ever since. So, I’m thinking I may toss out the second bottle and go back to Indo/Chromo (even though I hated how greasy it was, and I had to wash it out after about an hour in the morning…but kept it on overnight, which was probably when it really had time to work).

Of course, none of this is scientific data. Lots of things might be causing my hair to look worse. But, even if that is the case, the Ramatroban (so far) is certainly not helping me in any way.

Any thoughts on the sort of time period one should expect to wait before Ramatroban starts to be effective (assuming it is going to be)?