New (possibly) ICX PDF

I’ve been thinking and it might really be trial 1 photos. Notice that not all the dark pores managed to grow proper hair. If the dosage was higher the density would probably be better and even the probability of two or three hair units would be greater.

1 - This is teriffic u know. Remember that the intention of the phase I trial was to smoke out any potential adverse effects they may arise. None existed and the bonus was that they saw new hair growth which got them into a lather.

2 - Now we know that TRC causes rejvuination and the creation of new follicles. That means that u will have a hairline just like the way nature intended, the 1 u were born with :). I’m afraid HT surgeons will have to find a another way of supporting themselves. They have to appreciate that technology does move ahead and better things enter the frame.

3 - Vavelta and TRC r neck and neck as far as trials go. If u look at their report on their website it shows that preliminary phase II results will be released in H2 2007. Vavelta has gotten the go ahead sooner.

The future is bright, the future is hairy!

God let’s hope this is a sign of things to come… btw, I am wondering what the hair transplant docs will do later on. Maybe a hairline, but you’re right that if this is rejuv then they may in fact be irrelevant. Makes you wonder why all the hair transplant docs are talking about tumors, hair density issues, direction problems, and so on. Scare tactics…

Btw, have you seen some of those hair transplant photos, esp. on norwoods 5-7? Huge density issues if you ask me, plus you have scar (to get more hairs a strip procedure is usually performed), and direction issues (b/c you typically have to comb your hair in weird ways to cover up the bald areas or give the look of fullness). In short: the barbaric, primitive practice of strip surgery should be gone in 3-5 years!

» 1 - This is teriffic u know. Remember that the intention of the phase I
» trial was to smoke out any potential adverse effects they may arise. None
» existed and the bonus was that they saw new hair growth which got them
» into a lather.
»
» 2 - Now we know that TRC causes rejvuination and the creation of new
» follicles. That means that u will have a hairline just like the way nature
» intended, the 1 u were born with :). I’m afraid HT surgeons will have to
» find a another way of supporting themselves. They have to appreciate that
» technology does move ahead and better things enter the frame.
»
» 3 - Vavelta and TRC r neck and neck as far as trials go. If u look at
» their report on their website it shows that preliminary phase II results
» will be released in H2 2007. Vavelta has gotten the go ahead sooner.
»
» The future is bright, the future is hairy!

Our day WILL come, we just need to have a little patience. I would think these photos are a good sign!:wink:

» Our day WILL come, we just need to have a little patience. I would think
» these photos are a good sign!:wink:

i wonder how long the hairs will grow though or how long they will stay? how long did it take to grow the length it is in the after photos? a lot of unknowns here. hopefully these are phase I results because that looks promising if it is.

» » Hmmm… but why would they delete the file and then change it with a
» » different name (i think from “cell” to “cell02”). i mean, it’s possible
» » somebody from Intercytex checks out this forum, but i’m not sure if
» they
» » changed the pdf name due to this forum, but i coudl be wrong…
» »
» » All the best,
» » BB
» »
» » » » But is someone from Intercytex reading this hairsite.com forum??
» What
» » » are
» » » » the odds that the PDF file showing the first HM procedures was
» » deleted
» » » so
» » » » soon after it was posted on this forum??
» » »
» » » The odds that someone from ICX is not closely monitoring this forum
» are
» » » slim to none.
»
»
»
» Now we wait for TheGame’s response…

What do you want me to say?

I have already told you before I was going to lay low so no one felt I was feeding you all BS. Everything I stated about more pieces of information that will lead to a large announcement has occured thus far.

Actions speak louder than words my friend. I stated before, keep your eyes open. Much is going to be revealed soon by Intercytex regarding TRC this fall, and no later.

The Game

» The link does not work for me. How did it look like did it look like fully
» pigmented hair ? :slight_smile: And are you guys sure it was not a mouse?

The page has been moved. Try this link:

http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/mp/story/vaveltaface/cell02.pdf

I am unconvinced that this is a definite before/after and believe it could be two different patients. Put the photos in photoshop one on top of the other. Line them up, and then fade the opacity of the top one in and out. The tattoos are at perfect distance, but oddly, most of the hairs in the before photo are missing in the after photo. So either we are dealing with two different patients or the existing hair was caused to cycle as a result of the injections and hasn’t grown back yet.

Interestingly, the first photo shows what looks like a type of scarring on the skin. The second photo shows this same photo, but the scarring looks somewhat healed. So maybe it is a before/after. You guys should photoshop it and see what you think.

Note that in the after photo there is a large dot just to the left of the bottom tattoo that does not exist in the first. This appears to be an identifying mark on one patient that does not exist on the other.

i think it’s a before/after… why? B/c it would be HIGHLY misleading of Kemp to insert anything else in that slide show pdf. i realize he’s trying to get money for Intercytex, but i really doubt he’s that much of a salesman.

all the best,
bb

» » The link does not work for me. How did it look like did it look like
» fully
» » pigmented hair ? :slight_smile: And are you guys sure it was not a mouse?
»
» The page has been moved. Try this link:
»
» http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/mp/story/vaveltaface/cell02.pdf
»
» I am unconvinced that this is a definite before/after and believe it could
» be two different patients. Put the photos in photoshop one on top of the
» other. Line them up, and then fade the opacity of the top one in and out.
» The tattoos are at perfect distance, but oddly, most of the hairs in the
» before photo are missing in the after photo. So either we are dealing with
» two different patients or the existing hair was caused to cycle as a result
» of the injections and hasn’t grown back yet.
»
» Interestingly, the first photo shows what looks like a type of scarring on
» the skin. The second photo shows this same photo, but the scarring looks
» somewhat healed. So maybe it is a before/after. You guys should photoshop
» it and see what you think.
»
» Note that in the after photo there is a large dot just to the left of the
» bottom tattoo that does not exist in the first. This appears to be an
» identifying mark on one patient that does not exist on the other.

JB,

I looked at the photos again. Did you notice that outsite the circle, there is practically no hair AT ALL? If they really put the injects in an area of bald scalp, and could produce this much hair and not just the evident increase between one pic and another…they really do have a winner in the NOW.

Im impressed by how much hair is in the second pic, and looked and even noted a few 2 hair follicular units going on therein.

» I have a question:
» Are those two pictures before and after pics or both after pics?

The thing that tells me the top photo is a “Before” shot, is that the two ink-tattooed dots are much darker there. They seem to have faded a great deal in the bottom photo, which, to me, indicates the bottom photo was chronologically taken at a later date. It seems the “tattooed” dots are not exactly permanent tattoos like you would get at a tattoo parlor, but semi-permanent, fading ink injected into the epidermis, to ensure that it will be around a long enough time for comparisons to be made.

That said, we still don’t know if the above photo was taken at the exact time of the injections or immediately after the injections, or if was taken a while after the injections (long enough for some HM hair to grow), but at an earlier date than the lower photo.

It’s true (as someone here pointed out), the skin outside the circles doesn’t seem to have any hair growing. It could be totally bald. If it is totally bald, then the top shot was probably taken after some HM hair had already started growing. If so, this is very promising!

Look immediately left of the lower dot, first in the top (Before) photo, then in the bottom (After) photo.

In the After photo, there is what looks like a very thick, brand new hair sprouting out of this location. It’s shaved down to a nub, but it is clearly not there in the Before photo, and is clearly visible in the After photo.

You can see how the area outside the circle is bald (no black specks) so those questioning whether the first photo is just trimmed hair I don’t think is the case. We are seeing the photos as HM is doing its magic and is progressing, as the black specks (hair) begin to show through (break the surface) and then grow in length in the second photo. If it was just trimmed hair we would see black specks outside the circle as well.

» You can see how the area outside the circle is bald (no black specks) so
» those questioning whether the first photo is just trimmed hair I don’t
» think is the case.

CORRECT

» We are seeing the photos as HM is doing its magic and
» is progressing, as the black specks (hair) begin to show through (break
» the surface) and then grow in length in the second photo. If it was just
» trimmed hair we would see black specks outside the circle as well.

I’M NOT SURE IF IN THE FIRST PHOTO THE BLACK SPECKS ARE THE MARKS OF THE INIJECTED CELLULAR MATERIAL (IN THIS CASE THE PHOTO IS IMMEDIATE POST OP) OR LITTLE GROWING HAIRS (IN THIS CASE THE PHOTO IS IMMEDIATE POST OP + 1-2 WEEKS)

If they were growing hairs the density would be good!
Count! Is the sum of the black specks + little hairs equal to 66???

regards

Removed

» I’m not sure if this is repeating information but there is a PDF on the
» Vavelta website from Kemps presentation at the FACE conference. I’ve not
» seen it before and I don’t recall seeing it posted. Lot’s of good stuff
» here, inlcuding a few tidbits about TRC (he confirms it is both
» rejuvenation AND Neo-Genesis), pictures of The Robot and so on.
»
» http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/mp/story/vaveltaface/cell.pdf
»
» EDIT: On page 19, if I’m not mistaken are some photos. They are very
» close up. The two dark marks I think are the markers used on the Phase 1
» volunteers as has been mentioned before.
»
» So the next time some naysayer complains about photos please direct them
» to this.

Info about vavelta.com

http://whois.domaintools.com/vavelta.com

http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/tools/map/

But why isn’t this on the Intercytex site???

I went to the phase two trial selection and Dr Farjo told us that the amount of hair grown was not significant and could not be considered as sucessful, even though the aim was not to grow hair, just check for safety.

He did say that even since the phase 1 trial began, the technology and understanding had improved considerably and that he was CONFIDENT that the phast two trials would grow significant amounts of hair.

The end is in sight gents…

Why was he so confident?? AS in Ken Washenik-level of confidence?? Ugh.

» I went to the phase two trial selection and Dr Farjo told us that the
» amount of hair grown was not significant and could not be considered as
» sucessful, even though the aim was not to grow hair, just check for
» safety.
»
» He did say that even since the phase 1 trial began, the technology and
» understanding had improved considerably and that he was CONFIDENT that the
» phast two trials would grow significant amounts of hair.
»
» The end is in sight gents…

» Why was he so confident?? AS in Ken Washenik-level of confidence?? Ugh.

The only real valuable thing is intuition. Albert Einstein :ok:

I don’t think the black specks are injected cellular material, because I believe the cellular suspension being injected is CLEAR to the eye.

Having thought about the pics a little more,my own feeling now is that this is two seperate results and not a before and after. Why would Intercytex make their job of checking for results harder, by injecting into an area already populated with hair? I think they would have injected into totally slick bald areas so they could easily check for any growth+ results.
Its a little hard to see the exact numbers of actual growing follicles, but I estimate the second pic to show in the region of 50+ follicles, mainly singles and a few 2 hair grafts. Possibly 60 actual hairs total. To give you an idea, a HT doc will aim to plant at between 25 grafts to 50 grafts per cm2, and will aim for 2 and 3 hair grafts.
So I feel the second picture will provide a similar result to a HT docs 25 grafts per cm2. This will still be a touch “see through” and thinning in look. I do recal Dr Kemp saying that ICX will be needed together with a HT, so could this be what he was aiming at? ICX on its own won’t provide enough density, so you’ll need a HT too? I think he even refered to ICX in one interview (daily mail or evening standard) as a “filler” for a normal HT.