HM injection result at vertex@drnigam

Clarence,
Good to know that you can adjust the colour difference.
I will send the colour pics to your mail tmr,as it is morning 3am here at mumbai.
Jarjar,
Ask arashi and z…that are they ready to take up the challenge , that these are real pics…
If i am proved wrong i will stop posting on the forum…and if they are proved wrong…
never ever, they should comment without asking for clarification…and write APOLOGY FOR BEING NON BELIEVERS, WITHOUT GIVING A CHANCE TO GET CLARIFICATION AND OR FRESH PICSor a video…

I will call the patient and take good quality video,and fresh pics…
Anyone can skype with this patient live…and check it for himself.

I had already mentioned in my post that in the original picture there is a colour difference of lighting, to avoid crude missiles of Arashi, asked the designer to make the picture black and white.
At the end I think it was the better choice because Arashi’s criticism can be negated by the original colour pictures NOW, which will be posted tomorrow along with good quality video and fresh pictures with similar lighting in next seven days as soon as the patient is ready to come to the clinic.

If I prove that this is the real picture without any doubt, Arashi if you are a gentleman, then you should promise that you will never use such unparliamentary language without first askimg me to clarify your doubts or provide fresh pics of the same patient, the way you did for NW 7 case on my personal mail.
I also pity you Arashi for your behaviour as these pictures are too good to be true for skeptics like you who do not believe in cellular therapies but are more than happy if doubling is a reality for you.

Roger, I really don’t have any time to shoot before/after pictures myself except occasionally. We do not have a professional photographer since last 5 months. I only pay special attention to shoot pics myself under my supervision when I document a case like 15 graft patch test, case of NW 7 to be documented from 7th Nov. etc.

I think its very easy for any doubters to ask, "Doctor, can you post his original colour pic, can you part his hair at the vertex and take close - up picture, a videoscopic picture (which can easily rule out Arashi’s naive, unscientific, laughable comment about toppik), continuous video shot with combing around vertex.

I have so many results which I am afraid to post because of people like Arashi and Z, because the pictures available with me may not be of great quality.
But if the members show interest in a particular result, then I can easily call the patient back and click good quality pictures under my supervision.

Just to give a track record of Arashi and few other critics, they had criticised about the credibility of results of 15 graft patch test and few other hair multiplication results I had posted on the forum before but Arashi’s malicious, defaming criticism had fallen flat when Dr.Mwamba saw the 15 graft patch test results with his own eyes, few other patients hair multiplication results which I had posted on the forum, Tom’s case analyzed by Dr.Mwamba at his Brussels clinic with hair counts. Similarly OBI, NSN, Boldy, Tom and other forum members who have visited my clinic have seen good amount of hair multiplication and hair doubling results with their own naked eyes.
Needhairasap, dr cole said he wants to visit mumbai,but will only be possible after christmas…mwamaba is coming again on nov.20th with his patient, in most probability,mwamba will start operating on cases also at mumbai in coming months,to take advantage of the lab.
So third party verification is happening , slowly with its own pace.

If Arashi wants proof on any picture I posted, he should visit Mumbai and if Arashi finds any case with toppek or fake which I posted on the forum, I will pay back her return hair ticket, that is my promise on the forum. Arashi, dont worry about how I portray myself because I am not interested in portraying or marketing myself and get fake publicity or investments but I am interested in growing real hair on my patients scalp and want real appreciation.

Mossuienge, Wesley, Replicell, Histogen and many many others had portrayed themselves with best presentations but with very few neo-hair regeneration. If you are awed by presentations, please follow them and dont waste your time with me… as I am interested in perfecting growing hair before marketing it. I will not spend much of the time in marketing myself. I have told several times to ask me to reclick the picture or shoot a video if you are interested in a particular case. Clarence/ Jarjar, I will mail you the colour pictures tomorrow as it is 3.30 am at Mumbai and the pics are in the clinic computers. For you all, I sat till 11 pm at the clinic to post and thisis what people like Arashi give back. No problem, iron man has been forced to hide, the days are not far when Arashi, you will have to hide in guilt for the indecent slang posts you make.

This is funny, arashi…confirms without doubt that this is a case of toppik applied on the vertex…

[quote]Dr Nigam,

We’ll just have to do with the black and white then! Unless you want a professional colorist, which I am, to adjust the two color images to match exactly.

Mail pics to clarence0920 (at) yahoo dot com, and I will post the pictures, with color difference removed, in this thread ASAP. You may in advance view the modification for approval.

[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby]
I have posted the black and white pic…since there was colour difference in the before and after pic of this 28 year old male, mr.deepak.

[postedby]Originally Posted by clarence[/postedby][/quote]

Dr, if you prove us wrong. I will write a NYT and WSJ editorial apology for the world to see.

Needhairasap,
Are u serious,that would be fun…you should keep your promise…! and post on the forum:-)
By the way,this case is 100% true…but relax man…not all patients will get this result…as of know…only few lucky scalps respond this way…although after dp cultures and growth factors…i see more improvement at vertex and donor,less on slick bald scalp.
Still along way to go…man…no celebrations yet…yes arashi can and will celebrate doubling…as shortly he gets real proof…with nw7 mr joshi’s case.
I posted jahoda’s comments about real possibility of doubling hairs today… made at ishrs…arashi…did not believe…on the other forum.
I would love to place bets with arashi…and make more money while researching…:slight_smile:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
Dr, if you prove us wrong. I will write a NYT and WSJ editorial apology for the world to see.[/quote]

Very good, and thank you for the confidence Dr. Nigam,

I will bounce the pictures back to you from Scandinavia by sunday, and then you can decide whether or not you are happy to have them published here. The only variation between the pictures I won’t be able to fully eliminate will be if there’s difference in the angle of lightning.

[quote]Clarence,
Good to know that you can adjust the colour difference.
I will send the colour pics to your mail tmr,as it is morning 3am here at mumbai.[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

I don’t doubt the good doctor’s sincerity. He’s been open and honest to scrutiny.

But whenever results are posted, the documentary evidence has to be bullet proof or else it will attract skeptics.

I agree, get a professional photographer with a DSLR high resolution camera to take the shots.

Guys please be respectful towards the doc. There are very few researchers in this field and we don’t want to drive off the few (only one) that is here sharing their efforts with us.

I’m eager to see if he can replicate it on other patients - with better documentary evidence. As always the responders are young which suggests that it’s not follicular neogenesis but rather existing (still alive) follicles that are being revived.

Dr Nigams,

Spencer told Dr Mwamba in the interview that he found it VERY weird that you came on these forums and started fighting with forum members. He said, why doesn’t he just show us proof instead ? And that’s ALL we want !! Proof !! I and other forum members have told you a thousand times how you can shoot photo’s in such a way that they can convince people (eventhough figuring that out is 1000x easier than solving hairloss and it makes no sense people should even have to explain that to you !). You post these ridiculous photo’s and then react angry when people say they are horrible. Why not just post good photo’s in the first place ?

You only have a few months left before Mwamba will expose you. You’d better hurry and find something that works, before he does that.

@ drnigam,

Is this patient also on finasteride?

The skeptics need to develop some manners. We are lucky that Dr. Nigam doesn’t tell us all to go to hell and vanish. His willingness to stay to help us is more proof of his sincerety and his concern for our predicament.

Dr. Nigam I agree with you that the biggest problem is that you can not get all patients to achieve the best results. We need the results to get better and more consistant. This is the thing. And this means we need to IMPROVE TRICHOGENICITY.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
The skeptics need to develop some manners. We are lucky that Dr. Nigam doesn’t tell us all to go to hell and vanish. His willingness to stay to help us is more proof of his sincerety and his concern for our predicament.

Dr. Nigam I agree with you that the biggest problem is that you can not get all patients to achieve the best results. We need the results to get better and more consistant. This is the thing. And this means we need to IMPROVE TRICHOGENICITY.[/quote]

Nobody is insulting anybody here. We’re all in the same boat. We all want a cure. We all want Dr Nigams to be for real. But looking at the facts … If something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and has feathers, it most probably isn’t a horse …

It just makes no sense that the doctor who cured hairloss just can’t figure out how to document it properly and convincingly, even after people have explained it to him time after time, and instead comes here fighting about it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
I don’t doubt the good doctor’s sincerity. He’s been open and honest to scrutiny.

But whenever results are posted, the documentary evidence has to be bullet proof or else it will attract skeptics.

I agree, get a professional photographer with a DSLR high resolution camera to take the shots.

Guys please be respectful towards the doc. There are very few researchers in this field and we don’t want to drive off the few (only one) that is here sharing their efforts with us.

I’m eager to see if he can replicate it on other patients - with better documentary evidence. As always the responders are young which suggests that it’s not follicular neogenesis but rather existing (still alive) follicles that are being revived.[/quote]

Best comments on this thread today.

Regarding neogenesis, Dr. Nigam did not say this result was accomplished 3D spheroids or other methods believed to have the potential for neogenesis (e.g., injecting growth factors and/or cultured progenitor or activated stem cells, perhaps), so the point is kind of moot.

Dr. Nigam…how dare you! You should be in jail, have you ever heard the term ethics? So far you have not provided a single valid proof! You are playing with our lives and make money at our misfortune.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

I’m eager to see if he can replicate it on other patients - with better documentary evidence. As always the responders are young which suggests that it’s not follicular neogenesis but rather existing (still alive) follicles that are being revived.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Best comments on this thread today.

Regarding neogenesis, Dr. Nigam did not say this result was accomplished 3D spheroids or other methods believed to have the potential for neogenesis (e.g., injecting growth factors and/or cultured progenitor or activated stem cells, perhaps), so the point is kind of moot.[/quote]

I do agree that the one thing that is positive about dr Nigams is that he shares info from conferences here. I’m just afraid people will go to his clinic, because they’re buying into photo’s like those here. My intentions are pure. All I’m asking is, for people who are currently considering Nigams: just wait a few more months till Mwamba releases his findings. At least think about that. Dr Mwamba is a very respected thrustworthy doctor and therefore has a LOT to lose. His opinion therefore is very important !

Dr. Nigam…how dare you! You should be in jail, have you ever heard the term ethics? So far you have not provided a single valid proof! You are playing with our lives and make money at our misfortune.

This is true. I am sorry doc.

Roger_that since some people here want Dr. Nigam to spend money on a special camera or pro photographers then why don’t the people here pay for that? Dr. Nigam probably owns wants to outlay money for the nuts and bolts of experimenting, which is not cheap. People here want Dr. Nigam to spend more on special cameras and pros let the people here people for it. People here are pretty good about spending Dr. Nigam’s money - let’s see the people here pay the money themselves.

come on jarjar

you have to admit documentation has been lackluster…

first doctored photos

then just bad photos…

He did have some interesting macro stuff that he put a lot of work into, but I personally had trouble following them— note that I’m not great with these follicle photo analysis stuff to begin with.

The photos just posted look good, but you have to admit it’s almost impossible to definitively say if it’s amazing, literally amazing, regrowth, or toppik.

Im not insulting anyone. And Dr, i appreciate you engaging on the forums, but the photos are just a toss up.

[quote]
You only have a few months left before Mwamba will expose you. You’d better hurry and find something that works, before he does that.[/quote]

Get real. Spencer is a business man who’s looking for fees and who knows what credentials or agenda Mwamba has.

I’m tired of these self-appointed experts.

Do yourself a favor Dr. Nigam and ignore and stay away from these jokers. Ultimately they will expose themselves for who they are with their threats. Only interact with the folks who have something positive on the research level to contribute - not all these self appointed hair tsars and their goons trying to tear you down.

[quote]
You only have a few months left before Mwamba will expose you. You’d better hurry and find something that works, before he does that.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

Get real. Spencer is a business man who’s looking for fees and who knows what credentials or agenda Mwamba has.

I’m tired of these self-appointed experts.

Do yourself a favor Dr. Nigam and ignore and stay away from these jokers. Ultimately they will expose themselves for who they are with their threats. Only interact with the folks who have something positive on the research level to contribute - not all these self appointed hair tsars and their goons trying to tear you down.[/quote]

Just come back in 5 months, read your own post and see if you owe me an apology ok ? You think you know everything but there’s information out there. Dr Nigams thinks he can contain it but that’s naieve at best. It’s out there already dr Nigams ! Some thing just become too big to contain. In a while everybody will know it, better believe me Dr Nigams.

Yea, and these top researchers who pow wow with Dr. Nigam don’t know any better, right. Go away! You’re bad news.

All hair doctors have cases where things don’t go the way the doctor wants because hair loss isn’t cured yet. So of course there are people who will say that Dr. Nigam did not grow hair on them. We already know that there are trichogenicity problems still to be solved so it’s not Dr. Nigam’s fault that sometimes it doesn’t work. We need to deal with the trichogenicity issue and until that issue is resolved of course all doctor’s will generate some complaints.

So please stop talking about how there are patients who will say Dr. Nigam’s cellular soup didn’t grow hair on their heads. We already know this but those of us with sense don’t blame him for it because the science itself has a few obstacles right now.

Now grow up and stop badmouthing Dr. Nigam simply because science hasn’t advanced enough yet. Dr. Nigam is the one person in the whole world doing the most to advance the science so get out of here.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Yea, and these top researchers who pow wow with Dr. Nigam don’t know any better, right. Go away! You’re bad news.[/quote]

We’ll talk in 5 months. Until then there’s not much more to discuss. All I want is for people to wait 5 months before they even consider going to Dr Nigams. If Mwamba proves dr Nigams to be right, great, go then !