HM injection result at vertex@drnigam

I already KNOW that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy. The only reason I don’t go to Dr. Nigam yet is that I want hair cell treatment not hair transplant. I need Dr. Nigam to perfect hair cell treatment and he’s trying very hard to do that. Please stop being rude to Dr. Nigam. I actually think Dr. Nigam might be the most caring and competent researcher in the hair industry. There’s nothing you can say that can convince me otherwise. I feel bad for Dr. Nigam that he has to put up with so much rudeness and sh!t for no reason. He’s trying to help us.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I already KNOW that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy. The only reason I don’t go to Dr. Nigam yet is that I want hair cell treatment not hair transplant. I need Dr. Nigam to perfect hair cell treatment and he’s trying very hard to do that. Please stop being rude to Dr. Nigam. I actually think Dr. Nigam might be the most caring and competent researcher in the hair industry.[/quote]

That’s too bad cause you’re actually the only forum poster who deserves to get ‘treated’ by Dr Nigams.

What does that mean?

There are lots of posters here who wish Dr. Nigam rapid success with cell therapy because many of us want to go to Dr. Nigam to get it. It’s not just me.

What does that mean?

There are lots of posters here who wish Dr. Nigam rapid success with cell therapy because many of us want to go to Dr. Nigam to get it. It’s not just me.[/quote]

Read coki’s comment here, it’s the best in the thread and that’s the last I’m saying about it. Again, all I want is for people to wait till Mwamba reports his findings.

Coki is saying that Dr. Nigam belongs in jail.

Coki has demonstrated himself to be a jerk and I’m going to complain to Hairsite about Coki’s rudeness.

Coki is saying that Dr. Nigam belongs in jail.

Coki has demonstrated himself to be a jerk and I’m going to complain to Hairsite about Coki’s rudeness.[/quote]

Yeah, maybe Coki knows stuff that you don’t. And dr Nigam’s knows what I’m talking about. That’s all. And now I’m really out.

Now I don’t want to waste my time in an arguing session but I can tell you I’ve been on here for over a decade. During my time here I’ve seen just about everything and have become very adept at spotting phoney baloney BS from the real deal. You have a right to your opinion of course.

In my opinion, Dr. Nigam should stay away from self-appointed experts & others with a fee collecting agenda. They have nothing to contribute to the community except threats and/or are looking for fees. At best they are a nuisance and at worst they are a danger to mental health.

Keep going with the research, share it here with us for open discussion and critique and don’t let these distractions divert your energy & attention.

Yea I’ll tell you what Coki knows. He knows the same thing you know and the same thing I know and the same thing everyone here knows. We all know that cell therapy frequently does not benefit the patient. Yea, but that is not because Dr. Nigam is a bad man or incompetent. It’s because there is a trichogenicity issue that science has not solved yet. This is not his fault. Sometimes cell therapy does work despite the trichogenicity problem so it’s worth it to try but cell therapy will be inconsistent until the trichogenicity problem is resolved. Again, this is not Dr. Nigam’s fault. Do you want to know who’s fault it is? I’ll tell you who’s fault it is. It’s “Father Time’s” fault. The reason why it’s “Father Time’s” fault is because enough time has not gone by for science to solve the problem of trichogenicity. Someday this trichogenicity problem will be solved and then Dr. Nigam will be able to give all of his patients heavy regrowth but we need a little more time to go by in order to get to that point. Dr. Nigam and others are working dilligently to try to sort the issue out and find a solution. Now please stop slandering Dr. Nigam. He should sue you and Coki as far as I’m concerned.

Go away!!!

You are hassling Dr. Nigam for things that are beyond his control. He is trying to find a way to solve the trichogenicity problem. How about showing some grace and appreciation because Dr. Nigam puts a lot of time and resources into these experiments.

Did you ever hear the saying, “your biting the hand that feeds you?” That’s what you’re doing. You’re biting the hand that feeds you because Dr. Nigam is trying to save your ass even as you attack and slander his character.

I’m ashamed of you and Coki. I sure hope you and Coki are not Americans. If you two are Americans I’m going to hide my head. Please tell me you and Coki are not Americans.

Yea I’ll tell you what Coki knows. He knows the same thing you know and the same thing I know and the same thing everyone here knows. We all know that cell therapy frequently does not benefit the patient. Yea, but that is not because Dr. Nigam is a bad man or incompetent. It’s because there is a trichogenicity issue that science has not solved yet. This is not his fault. Sometimes cell therapy does work despite the trichogenicity problem so it’s worth it to try but cell therapy will be inconsistent until the trichogenicity problem is resolved. Again, this is not Dr. Nigam’s fault. Do you want to know who’s fault it is? I’ll tell you who’s fault it is. It’s “Father Time’s” fault. The reason why it’s “Father Time’s” fault is because enough time has not gone by for science to solve the problem of trichogenicity. Someday this trichogenicity problem will be solved and then Dr. Nigam will be able to give all of his patients heavy regrowth but we need a little more time to go by in order to get to that point. Dr. Nigam and others are working dilligently to try to sort the issue out and find a solution. Now please stop slandering Dr. Nigam. He should sue you and Coki as far as I’m concerned.

Go away!!!

You are hassling Dr. Nigam for things that are beyond his control. He is trying to find a way to solve the trichogenicity problem. How about showing some grace and appreciation because Dr. Nigam puts a lot of time and resources into these experiments.

Did you ever hear the saying, “your biting the hand that feeds you?” That’s what you’re doing. You’re biting the hand that feeds you because Dr. Nigam is trying to save your ass even as you attack and slander his character. I’m ashamed of you. I hope you’re not an American. If you’re an American I’m going to hide my head. Please tell me you and Coki are not Americans.[/quote]

Hehe. That American quote really did it for me. You’re something else JarJar. I can’t blame you though. You don’t know everything and you must think Coki and I are just here cause we’re either crazy, or maybe we’re competitors or what else.

Nigam’s thinks he can contain all info. He can’t, that’s obvious and he now must realize it. Soon everybody will know. And now I’m REALLY out, don’t worry :wink:

But I’m right that you and Coki aren’t Americans, right?

But do you agree that Dr. Nigam should try to work with Washniek, Jahoda, and Christiano? I think he should. Those 3 are the real deal. But some of these other people like Cole are not sincere. And I wish Dr. Nigam would think about this.

Some of these other people that Dr. thinks about working with I think it’s a mistake. For example, Cole is a loudmouth and there are things he can not do in America that Dr. Nigam can do in India. Cole knows this so he would likely give Dr. Nigam a failing grade just to steer customers away from Dr. Nigam even if Dr. Nigam shared every one of his secrets with Cole. You see Cole can’t use Nigam’s secrets so even if Dr, Nigam shares his secrets with Cole those secrets are of no use to Cole so Cole is better off badmouthing Nigam so Nigam gets less business. To Cole, Dr. Nigam is the competition so Cole would rather say that Nigam’s ideas do not work even if Cole knows that Nigam’s ideas do work. Now if cole could use Nigam’s ideas then that would be different but Cole can’t use Nigam’s ideas since Cole is in America so the best thing for Cole to do is tell the world that Nigam’s ideas won’t work.

Why don’t you just not be so rude in the first place? Why can’t you disagree without making crude allegations?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
Dr, if you prove us wrong. I will write a NYT and WSJ editorial apology for the world to see.[/quote]

I already KNOW that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy. [/quote]

How do you KNOW?

I actually think Dr. Nigam might be the most caring and competent researcher in the hair industry.[/quote]

Just because he posts on forums?

There’s nothing you can say that can convince me otherwise.[/quote]

jarjarbinx, it seems like you are basing your opinion more on faith than evidence. Don’t be offended if other people ask for better evidence. There are plenty of s-cam artists out there, and some of them are very good at it.

I hope that these pictures are real. I appreciate the work that Dr. Nigam is doing and wish him luck. I also like seeing the posts he has brought to the form. Unfortunately the hair industry is full of fakes that will steel your money. BTW - I don’t place Dr. Nigam in this category. In time we will all know the answer…

2 pages in 1 day:-)

If the picture is real then well done, on the other hand its really bad case to present bc hair loss is minimal and even if pictures were of the best quality how do we know its done by HM…strip or fue could achieve the same result.

I said many times we need pure nw7s, guys who cant get fixed using traditional methods such as HTs, toppics, propecia…

How about this NW6 by caboki

Translation I’m just saying that I have not seen a valid proof of Dr. Nigam! This to me looks like a good marketing campaign, nothing more! He is playing with my life, that is my personal opinion.

I already KNOW that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy. The only reason I don’t go to Dr. Nigam yet is that I want hair cell treatment not hair transplant.[/quote]

says the man who has consistently been wrong about pretty much everything he has said in the past. Including that the cure is already here, through aderans and histogen.

You are completely resistant to logic and so desperate that you convince yourself into believing so strongly in things that hold promise of a full head of hair, that you entirely dismiss any criticism without reflection.

All I can say to Dr. Nigam is that these photographs are ridiculous and insulting. He should rather not post pictures at all than offer us such downright nonsense.

Also Dr Nigam is starting to sound like a cult guru who has even threatened not treat “non-believers”. The mere use of the term “non-believers” makes me really question his credibility. It is entirely valid to be skeptical in science and particularly in the hair loss industry. This is all starting to seem very, very unprofessional. I too must say that I am gradually but surely losing faith in Dr. Nigam. To rebuild his reputation I think he should really work on proper scientific documentation rather than this kind of forum posting nonsense.

I already KNOW that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy. The only reason I don’t go to Dr. Nigam yet is that I want hair cell treatment not hair transplant.

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby]

says the man who has consistently been wrong about pretty much everything he has said in the past. Including that the cure is already here, through aderans and histogen.

You are completely resistant to logic and so desperate that you convince yourself into believing so strongly in things that hold promise of a full head of hair, that you entirely dismiss any criticism without reflection.

All I can say to Dr. Nigam is that these photographs are ridiculous and insulting. He should rather not post pictures at all than offer us such downright nonsense.

Also Dr Nigam is starting to sound like a cult guru who has even threatened not treat “non-believers”. The mere use of the term “non-believers” makes me really question his credibility. It is entirely valid to be skeptical in science and particularly in the hair loss industry. This is all starting to seem very, very unprofessional. I too must say that I am gradually but surely losing faith in Dr. Nigam. To rebuild his reputation I think he should really work on proper scientific documentation rather than this kind of forum posting nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks Hairman2. After JarJar’s rants it’s so relieving to read someone’s comment who obviously DOES have logic and reasoning skills.

Kindly find below the original colour pics of the same patient whose black and white pics were posted yesterday,as there was a difference in lighting and slight angle.
Spoke to the patien,t he will be coming on 16th,when i will take the single shot video of the vertex with dry and wet hair.

This should help proove that no fibres were used and this is a real result of HM at the vertex in 7 months.
Again, not every patient will get similar result as on today.

Any doubt on any case posted can be clarified by repeat pics, because every pic can leave a doubt,which needs to be confirmed with videos and fresh pics.
Clarance my email id is dr.rahul1970@gmail.com i tried mailing you for colour correction , but the mail is bouncing back.

click below link to see enlarged close up of the above pic
http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/3.JPG

http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/4.JPG

this is clearly flash vs no-flash… sorry but these images are entirely useless.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby]
Kindly find below the original colour pics of the same patient whose black and white pics were posted yesterday,as there was a difference in lighting and slight angle.
Spoke to the patien,t he will be coming on 16th,when i will take the single shot video of the vertex with dry and wet hair.

This should help proove that no fibres were used and this is a real result of HM at the vertex in 7 months.
Again, not every patient will get similar result as on today.

Any doubt on any case posted can be clarified by repeat pics, because every pic can leave a doubt,which needs to be confirmed with videos and fresh pics.
Clarance my email id is dr.rahul1970@gmail.com i tried mailing you for colour correction , but the mail is bouncing back.

http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/3.JPG

http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/4.JPG[/quote]