HM injection result at vertex@drnigam

Kindly find below PURE HM plus 2d dp culture INJECTION RESULT AT VERTEX after 3rd injection of multiplied hair stemcells,after pic is post 7 months of the first injection.

We have taken his 70 grafts yesterday, for repeat injection of 3d spheroid dp culture and epithelial stemcells injection for his frontal scalp,which has shown only partial result(because of poor quality before pic,i have not posted his before and after pic of the frontal scalp).He also received few donor doubling grafts at his frontal scalp.

He will recieve 2 more injections on day 45 and day 90.

I have posted the black and white pic…since there was colour difference in the before and after pic of this 28 year old male, mr.deepak.

DK

click below link to see enlarged close up of the above pic
http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/1.jpg

Hahaha!

I dont want to sound rude but this result looks like microfibres to me…

Why are you saying “haha”?

What are microfibers?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by AleMB81[/postedby]
I dont want to sound rude but this result looks like microfibres to me…[/quote]

i concur

microfibers are toppik, etc.

it just has that hazy microfiber look. i use them so.

Doc,

don’t even waste 15 minutes of your time on taking pics like this and posting them.

you should be concentrating every second of every day on finding a reliable third party who can confirm that you are turning a single hair follicle into two or three hair follices via splitting the HF grafts…

literally nothing else should matter to you.

You should be willing to do this at all costs…

the above photo is just a waste of time.

He speaks for himself and a few other people only. Most of us would like to see cell therapy work so please keep testing.

Needhairasap is rude too. At first I did not know what microfibres are but now it’s clear that he is insulting you. I wish to apologise for his rudeness and I want you to known that most of us respect you a lot and we are very thankful for your hard efforts. Please do not give up just because one or a few bad people don’t know how to behave politely.

AlemB81 isn’t it possible that if a patient got some real thickening from hm that perhaps the appearance could take on a microfibre appearance? Since Microfibres create the appearance that the hair is thicker it does seem like that makes sense. It does seem like if someone’s hair got truly thicker from HM it might kind of look as if microfibres were applied to his hair since in both cases the hair appears thicker.

Jarjar nobody wants to be rude however these photos are blurred and in black and white. They are far from being indicative. Everyone hopes and believes nigam is doing a good job but these photos can not be taken as a proof

I find these photo’s actually quite insulting. Dr Nigams must think we’re all idiots.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

i concur

microfibers are toppik, etc.

it just has that hazy microfiber look. i use them so.[/quote]

Microfibres make the hair look hazy because the hair gets thicker bozo. Like I said in a previous post Aderans made the inside of the crown look fuzzier and that’s because hairs got a little thicker inside the crown.

Please stop insulting Dr. Nigam.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

Please stop insulting Dr. Nigam.[/quote]

He’s the one insulting us with these photo’s. He obviously doesn’t think too much of us.

Would you please articulate exactly what it is about these photos that bother you? I do not see one thing wrong with these photos. These photos clearly demonstrate thickening is all.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Would you please articulate exactly what it is about these photos that bother you? I do not see one thing wrong with these photos. These photos clearly demonstrate thickening is all.[/quote]

I’m not sure if you’re just trolling or being serious but in both cases I don’t see the use of responding. If you can’t figure out why these photo’s are totally ridiculous in terms of proof, then I’m afraid you still wont get it after an explanation.

There is nothing wrong with these photos. I looked at the close-ups real intensely and there is nothing wrong with these photos. You are making a big issue of nothing. Of course if a patient legitimately gets his hair to thicken then of course there will be hazziness. More hair creates a fuzzy look whereas before there was clear skin appearance.

Please say exactly what is wrong with the pics if you can articulate even one wrong thing about the pics. I see not one thing wrong with the pics.

There is nothing wrong with these photos. I looked at the close-ups real intensely and there is nothing wrong with these photos. You are making a big issue of nothing. Of course if a patient legitimately gets his hair to thicken then of course there will be hazziness. More hair creates a fuzzy look whereas before there was clear skin appearance.

Please say exactly what is wrong with the pics if you can articulate even one wrong thing about the pics. I see not one thing wrong with the pics.[/quote]

Jarjar, I think you mean the best but you must be the most naive poster I’ve seen on these forums. It’s easy to spot that there’s tons of Topik in this guys hair and that Nigams tried to somewhat hide it by posting a black and white version of the photo. Everybody except you seems to see that here.

Why the hell would you post a black and white photo anyway ?

So then since you are making an accusation against a respected doctor how about getting specific and explaining exactly what you are talking about? I see no reason to suspect anything wrong with these pics.

My only problem with the pics is that this kind of success is a rarity rather than the rule. but you don’t even raise that issue. You talk about how the pics are fake but you do not say one specific thing that shows that the pics are fake. Please explain in detail why you say these pics are fake. I disagree with you.

Would you please articulate exactly what it is about these photos that bother you? I do not see one thing wrong with these photos. These photos clearly demonstrate thickening is all.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

I’m not sure if you’re just trolling or being serious but in both cases I don’t see the use of responding. If you can’t figure out why these photo’s are totally ridiculous in terms of proof, then I’m afraid you still wont get it after an explanation.[/quote]

when you enlarge the photo to its’ largest the inside of the crown area (where most of the hair is lost) does look at little blurrier than the outside areas. I don’t know what to make of that.

when you enlarge the photo to its’ largest the inside of the crown area (where most of the hair is lost) does look at little blurrier than the outside areas. I don’t know what to make of that.[/quote]

Yup. And look at the lighting. You see a lot of white in the left photo, there’s non in the right photo. And it has that typical topik ‘dull’ appearance. This photo is just ridiculous. Posting a black and white photo most be a new low in Nigam’s presentations.