HM injection result at vertex@drnigam

Now that I take a closer look all of the hair down close to the skin is hazy not just toward the inside of the crown so it does not appear that Dr. Nigam made any attempt to haze the pic. Rather the hair closest to the skin of hazy for totally innocent reasons.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Now that I take a closer look all of the hair down close to the skin is hazy not just toward the inside of the crown so it does not appear that Dr. Nigam made any attempt to haze the pic. Rather the hair closest to the skin of hazy for totally innocent reasons.[/quote]

Let me ask you this: If you were a doctor and you had good results and you wanted to convey these results to the world, would you shoot black and white photo’s ?

Thanks for these photos, Dr. Nigam.

I have some questions about them. In the past, when you have provided photos, they’ve always been color photos, not black-and-white.

But it looks like these photos were taken in black-and-white.

Were these photos taken at your office, or were they taken independently by the patient?

Dr. Nigam, when you have before-and-after photos of patients taken at your clinic, do you use a professional photographer?

Are there procedural guidelines, lighting standards, and equipment requirements for the photographer?

Are you present whenever a set of before-and-after photos is taken of your HT and HM patients?

There are parts outside of the crown area where the hair closest to the skin also looks hazy so it appears that the hair closest to the skin everywhere looks hazy for some innocent reason rather than some improper reason. It does not look like an attempt to do something wrong. Rather it just looks like the camera set-up is to get hazy if the pic gets in to close and that looks like what is going on. Again if you look outside the crown too the hairs closest to the skin are hazy so it isn’t just in the thinned areas where the hair is hazy close to the skin. It’s tha way all throughout the pic. This means that Doc Nigam did not intentionally make the photo blurry where hair is missing.

There are parts outside of the crown area where the hair closest to the skin also looks hazy so it appears that the hair closest to the skin everywhere looks hazy for some innocent reason rather than some improper reason. It does not look like an attempt to do something wrong. Rather it just looks like the camera set-up is to get hazy if the pic gets in to close and that looks like what is going on. Again if you look outside the crown too the hairs closest to the skin are hazy so it isn’t just in the thinned areas where the hair is hazy close to the skin. It’s tha way all throughout the pic. This means that Doc Nigam did not intentionally make the photo blurry where hair is missing.[/quote]

This is wrong with the photo’s:

• No colour
  • TOTALLY different lighting
  • Smoothing in the crown
  • Obvious microfibers/topik in the after photo.

Again, if you were a doctor and you had good results and wanted to convey those to the world would you think that black and white photo’s would be the way to do it ? And now assume you do NOT have any results, yet want to make it look like you had some. How would you do that ?

I admit that the black and white pic is a little confusing but he says that the color difference is why he used a black and white.

I would like to see the same photos in color.

I would’ve shot color pics.

I just got done posting that I would like to see the color pics.

Dr. Nigam says that the color of the hair is affected and so I understand this so I will keep that in mind if he will post color pics. I really would like to see the color pics of this patient.

Dr. Nigam says that the color of the hair is affected and so I understand this so I will keep that in mind if he will post color pics. I really would like to see the color pics of this patient.[/quote]

We’ve told Nigams a thousand times, that if he really has something and he wants to convince the world, then just hire a professional photographer. There are brilliant ones, in India too, and they’re dirt cheap there. But instead of that he now starts to even post photo’s in black and white … It’s getting hilarious at this point. Although I’m not sure anymore if I should laugh or cry. I wanted to believe Nigam for a long time, I still WANT to believe him but I find it quite impossible at this point.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

the above photo is just a waste of time.[/quote]

Agreed, but actually the photo is much more than a waste of time…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by AleMB81[/postedby]
I dont want to sound rude but this result looks like microfibres to me…

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

i concur

microfibers are toppik, etc.

it just has that hazy microfiber look. i use them so.[/quote]

Can you be specific needhairasap? What exactly do you mean by “that hazy microfiber look?”

Is there like a haze in the air as if some magic farie waved her wand and put some kind of farie dust of tiny obscuring particles that float in the air over the affected area? What exactly do you mean? Are you saying that there’s somethink in the air that’s kind of magic and is obscuring the view? Be specific please.

Dr. Nigam says that the color of the hair is affected and so I understand this so I will keep that in mind if he will post color pics. I really would like to see the color pics of this patient.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

We’ve told Nigams a thousand times, that if he really has something and he wants to convince the world, then just hire a professional photographer. There are brilliant ones, in India too, and they’re dirt cheap there. But instead of that he now starts to even post photo’s in black and white … It’s getting hilarious at this point. Although I’m not sure anymore if I should laugh or cry. I wanted to believe Nigam for a long time, I still WANT to believe him but I find it quite impossible at this point.[/quote]

You don’t need a professional photographer. With camera technology today a f’n 5 year old could snap a clear photo. This is a case of out and out deceit, and there are no two ways about it.

We’ve told Nigams a thousand times, that if he really has something and he wants to convince the world, then just hire a professional photographer. There are brilliant ones, in India too, and they’re dirt cheap there. But instead of that he now starts to even post photo’s in black and white … It’s getting hilarious at this point. Although I’m not sure anymore if I should laugh or cry. I wanted to believe Nigam for a long time, I still WANT to believe him but I find it quite impossible at this point.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]

You don’t need a professional photographer. With camera technology today a f’n 5 year old could snap a clear photo. This is a case of out and out deceit, and there are no two ways about it.[/quote]

Agreed that this is obvious deceit. There’s just no other interpretation. And I also agree that a 5 year old can make a decent photo with a good DSRL. But why take the risk, just spend $150 on a professional.

The first two problems you cite:

1. lack of color

2. lighting

Really are the same problem because he says that he used black and white to negate the lighting problem since the lighting is different in both pics. He admits that. He admits that the lighting is different and the black & white was used to offset that. OK?

Now you claim there’s smoothing in the crown and I’m not convinced that. It appears to me that the fuzziness in the crown is throughout the pic where the pic zooms closer to the skin or zooms in on fewer strands. I think it might be a photographic thing that occurrs when you don’t have pros take your pics.

Then you claim that there is toppik/microfibers spread on the hairs. I’m not sure if I see that in the hairs because I don’t see any clumping on any of the hairs. Can you please demonstrate where the hairs have cosmetic enahncers (toppik/microfibers) on them. Please show it to me because I don’t see it.

There are parts outside of the crown area where the hair closest to the skin also looks hazy so it appears that the hair closest to the skin everywhere looks hazy for some innocent reason rather than some improper reason. It does not look like an attempt to do something wrong. Rather it just looks like the camera set-up is to get hazy if the pic gets in to close and that looks like what is going on. Again if you look outside the crown too the hairs closest to the skin are hazy so it isn’t just in the thinned areas where the hair is hazy close to the skin. It’s tha way all throughout the pic. This means that Doc Nigam did not intentionally make the photo blurry where hair is missing.

This is wrong with the photo’s:

• No colour
  • TOTALLY different lighting
  • Smoothing in the crown
  • Obvious microfibers/topik in the after photo.

Again, if you were a doctor and you had good results and wanted to convey those to the world would you think that black and white photo’s would be the way to do it ? And now assume you do NOT have any results, yet want to make it look like you had some. How would you do that ?[/quote]

JarJar, again, if you really had solved hairloss and you wanted to convey that to the world, how would you shoot your photo’s ? And if you had nothing, but wanted to make it look like you had something, how would you do that ?

Dr Nigam,

We’ll just have to do with the black and white then! Unless you want a professional colorist, which I am, to adjust the two color images to match exactly.

Mail pics to clarence0920 (at) yahoo dot com, and I will post the pictures, with color difference removed, in this thread ASAP. You may in advance view the modification for approval.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby]
I have posted the black and white pic…since there was colour difference in the before and after pic of this 28 year old male, mr.deepak. [/quote]

myself one thing I will say is that I am sure that if you or I found an effective treatment and we posted before and after pics there would be people screaming that we doctored the pics. Of course neither of us would but people are rude and nitpicky. That’s people. They gripe about nothing.

Doc,

not trying to insult you.

If these are real… then it seems you have cured hairloss, because that is some serious regrowth.

However, as a toppik user, it somewhat reminds me of toppik.

Again, this is why you should just work on getting a third party to verify the doubling.

Once that is verified, you’ll be rich and you can concentrate on this stuff full-time.

First thing is first though…unless these pics are real, then we are all cured I guess.

High definition video with close ups would be more difficult to fake.

myself one thing I will say is that I am sure that if you or I found an effective treatment and we posted before and after pics there would be people screaming that we doctored the pics. Of course neither of us would but people are rude and nitpicky. That’s people. They gripe about nothing.[/quote]

Maybe some people would say they’re fake. I don’t know. But I’d do my damn best to shoot such photo’s that the majority of the people would be convinced. And look at this thread, you seem to be the only one who thinks that these are good photo’s. So if you look at it that way, Nigam’s at least failed at proving his work beyond reasonable doubt here. So he’s smart enough to cure hairloss but just can 't figure out how to document it convincingly, which should be the easy part ! Does that sound logical to you ?

jarJar,

can you see the similarity…

http://goodlookink.com/GLI-SMP/wp-content/uploads/TimBeforeAfter.jpg

I mean, if these pictures are real then he has cured hairloss. We can all delete our hairloss forum accounts and buy a ticket to mumbai… I mean this guy in the pic is completely cured, if that’s the case.

You first JarJar?

what it comes down to is this: these photos are not good enough to tell if it’s real, or toppik. Period. This was a waste of the doctors time. He should be giving Dr. Cole a tour, or spencer, or something of his facility and walking them step by step through his doubling technique— so as we can get third-party verification.

Black and white photos that make it look like he cured hairloss are not helping his cause-- or ours.

I dont mean to insult you doctor. this is not an insult. Im just saying you got to get your priorities straight-- and posting black and white photos of what looks to good to be true should be at the bottom of your list.