Brushing Alone Cured Hair Loss

» » » You have not answered the questions
» » »
» » » why do 10s of millions of shampoo users not go bald
» » »
» » » why do men lose their hair in a horseshoe pattern if shampoo is the
» » cause
» » » while women lose it in an overall pattern
» » It’s like the question asked about why don’t all smokers get cancer?
» »
» » The lucky ones that don’t go bald have a genetically better tolerance
» to
» » the damaging effects of shampoo.
»
» Yes, that’s the answer Diamond Dave but Hangin’ and the others won’t
» accept it. They will continue to believe that shampoo doesn’t cause
» baldness just watch.

hogwash

I have a NASTy balding gene, I was set to go bald on top by age 25, its now 20 yrs later My hair looks better now than it did 15 yrs ago and thats with no transplant

I have always used shampoo no special shampoos, my hair on the sides and back and top front is WAY thicker than it was 10 yrs ago and I continued to use shampoo all along,

the whole shampoo thing is total bullcrap, sorry but you guys have like 3 people who stopped using shampoo that you use to "prove " this theory

I have a genetic tendency towards BALDNESS if i stopped my regimen i would be bald on top within 3 yrs so you would think Im very susceptible to shampoo, so explain how I can use shampoo all my life and my sides and back and top front got WAY THICKER…explain this

i dont believe the shampoo causes baldness theory, its total hogwash

I suppose your theory of male pattern baldness is the hairs in the horseshoe pattern are more susceptible to shampoo and the side hairs are not susceptible to shampoo…ya makes a lot of sense…ya right

» Yes, that’s the answer Diamond Dave but Hangin’ and the others won’t
» accept it. They will continue to believe that shampoo doesn’t cause
» baldness just watch.
You’re right Kramer. Hangin will be just another shampoo baldie.

» » Yes, that’s the answer Diamond Dave but Hangin’ and the others won’t
» » accept it. They will continue to believe that shampoo doesn’t cause
» » baldness just watch.
» You’re right Kramer. Hangin will be just another shampoo baldie.

, My hair has regrown to triple what it was in 1999 ALL WHILE using SHAMPOO
sorry to burst your shampoo bubble but you guys cannot back up your theory with facts

adhering to this theory makes you look like imbeciles

» » » Yes, that’s the answer Diamond Dave but Hangin’ and the others won’t
» » » accept it. They will continue to believe that shampoo doesn’t cause
» » » baldness just watch.
» » You’re right Kramer. Hangin will be just another shampoo baldie.
»
» , My hair has regrown to triple what it was in 1999 ALL WHILE using
» SHAMPOO

according to the shampoo is bad theory this would be impossible because I continue to use shampoo

unless you can explain this, your theory goes down the tubes, oh ok I guess Im one of the lucky ones and I all the sudden became immune to the negative effects of shampoo , ya rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

» sorry to burst your shampoo bubble but you guys cannot back up your theory
» with facts
»
» adhering to this theory makes you look like imbeciles

» I have a NASTy balding gene, I was set to go bald on top by age 25, its
» now 20 yrs later My hair looks better now than it did 15 yrs ago and thats
» with no transplant
Dr. Cutsinger will tell you there is no balding gene.
Even your mentor who said he is responsible for you using beta-sis…WidowsPeak does not use shampoo.

WidowsPeak claims he is regrowing his hair faster than anyone in the world due to beta-sis and no shampoo so please show some respect for you mentor.

You know if you repeat anything long enough and loud enough and with enough confidence, people will sometimes swallow ridiculous stuff.

So Im going to advertise my titty bar where all the gals have shaved heads and Cher wigs, lightning bolt-designs shaved in their pubic hair, Lawrence Custinger invisible tatoos above their ass (like Larwerence’s invisible photos of regrowth that none of us ever get to see), and David Lee Roth and my emcee spinning tunes for pole dances. We are going to call the place “the Bald Beaver”. Its going to play all the Van Halen oldies and promises to be the sleaziest joint you ever saw with strippers who tell the most outrageous sob-story-hard-luck-lifestory-LIES you ever heard. They will repeat them over and over until even they believe em’.
Diamond Dave and his invisible sock puppet internet imaginary buddy Kramer will be sitting on the front row, in leisure suits of some cheap mirace-synthetic that will survive an atomic explosion that shines as much as their bald heads, rubbing their hands through their “air hair” in between playing “air guitar” to songs they have heard a zillion times, telling lies to the babes. ------------------maybe they will have laptop computers so they can log onto hairsite while their to proseytelize newbies and antaganize the faithful into new heights of shampoolessness and “air” hair. ??? Whayddya think guys? East Detroit a good place for this spot?

» » I have a NASTy balding gene, I was set to go bald on top by age 25, its
» » now 20 yrs later My hair looks better now than it did 15 yrs ago and
» thats
» » with no transplant
» Dr. Cutsinger will tell you there is no balding gene.
» Even your mentor who said he is responsible for you using
» beta-sis…WidowsPeak does not use shampoo.
»
» WidowsPeak claims he is regrowing his hair faster than anyone in the world
» due to beta-sis and no shampoo so please show some respect for you mentor.

widows started beta sis because of me , moron

benji,

“…rubbing their hands through their ‘air hair’…[all the] while playing air guitar” is fricken’ hilarious, dude!

» benji,
»
» “…rubbing their hands through their ‘air hair’…[all the] while playing
» air guitar” is fricken’ hilarious, dude!

That’s funny you mention “Air Hair”. This has been discussed a year or so already but I believe there was rumors last year about Nike possibly getting involved with naming a shoe after Lawrence Cutsinger and believe it or not “Air Hair” was the leading name followed by “H-air Lawrence”. Of course it’s all dependent on Lawrence being able to show full regrowth in mid July and I just know he will. Believe me I’ll be the first in line at the Nike store and I’ll get all the thousands of members to buy up all the shoes so none of you bald nonbelieving bastards can get your hands on a pair.

Again, this is just rumors that I heard from another guy but I heard “Air Hair 1” 1st editions will be Nike’s first bald shoe that will not have any swooshes or colors at all thus representing Lawrence’s totally cue ball head before grunge. I heard if these are successful Nike will release “Air Hair 2” and the final “Air Hair 3”. Again this is just a rumor but I heard the "Air Hair 2’s will have the side swooshes made of actual hair representing a NW7 look which is how Lawrence looks now. The final “Air Hair 3” will be totally covered in fake hair with the side swooshes colored gray to kind of look like Pauly from The Sopranos since Lawrence is in his 60’s. Honestly, if this is true I will buy up every damn shoe I can get my hands on just so none of you can get them. If you want them you will have to buy them on Ebay at 10 times the price. Diamond Dave, if you are reading this how much you want to bet Jtelecom, Benjiah, and Ramone will be bidding on the “Air Hair” named after Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger if these actually do hit the market.

» That’s funny you mention “Air Hair”. This has been discussed a year or so
» already but I believe there was rumors last year about Nike
» possibly getting involved with naming a shoe after Lawrence Cutsinger and
» believe it or not “Air Hair” was the leading name followed by “H-air
» Lawrence”.
» Diamond Dave, if you
» are reading this how much you want to bet Jtelecom, Benjiah, and Ramone
» will be bidding on the “Air Hair” named after Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger if
» these actually do hit the market.
I remember Dr. Cutsinger telling the forum about the Nike proposal Kramer. I will attempt to locate it and paste it here.

This “oprah appearance” will happen when jesus rises again from the grave

more poppycock

» » That’s funny you mention “Air Hair”. This has been discussed a year or
» so
» » already but I believe there was rumors last year about
» Nike
» » possibly getting involved with naming a shoe after Lawrence Cutsinger
» and
» » believe it or not “Air Hair” was the leading name followed by “H-air
» » Lawrence”.
» » Diamond Dave, if you
» » are reading this how much you want to bet Jtelecom, Benjiah, and Ramone
» » will be bidding on the “Air Hair” named after Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger if
» » these actually do hit the market.
» I remember Dr. Cutsinger telling the forum about the Nike proposal Kramer.
» I will attempt to locate it and paste it here.

» widows started beta sis because of me , moron
yeah right Hangin…

I found beta-sis through my own research and here you are AGAIN claiming it was all because of you. I don’t think so son.

I am regrowing my hair faster than anyone else and this includes Lawrence Cutsinger and I will be on Oprah before anyone else because I am regrowing with no drugs, plugs or rugs.

Keep a look out for my next pics. They will be awesome.

hey can you get us free tickets to Oprah and maybe we can be on TV too
gee this sure is exciting.

if i had the time I would search the archives and prove you posted you started on Beta because of me

denying it makes you look foolish

» » widows started beta sis because of me , moron
» yeah right Hangin…
»
» I found beta-sis through my own research and here you are AGAIN claiming
» it was all because of you. I don’t think so son.
»
» I am regrowing my hair faster than anyone else and this includes Lawrence
» Cutsinger and I will be on Oprah before anyone else because I am regrowing
» with no drugs, plugs or rugs.
»
» Keep a look out for my next pics. They will be awesome.

» » widows started beta sis because of me , moron
» yeah right Hangin…
»
» I found beta-sis through my own research and here you are AGAIN claiming
» it was all because of you. I don’t think so son.
»
» I am regrowing my hair faster than anyone else and this includes Lawrence
» Cutsinger and I will be on Oprah before anyone else because I am regrowing
» with no drugs, plugs or rugs.
»
» Keep a look out for my next pics. They will be awesome.
Widows…why don’t you post here more regularly and promote Dr. Cutsinger’s theory of shampoo hair loss?

I know Hangin is claiming resposibility for your success but don’t let that stop you from posting here. Nobody listens to balding Hangin anyway.

Kramer and I need your support and you’re a great Cutsinger success story.

Diamond

» » That’s funny you mention “Air Hair”. This has been discussed a year or
» so
» » already but I believe there was rumors last year about
» Nike
» » possibly getting involved with naming a shoe after Lawrence Cutsinger
» and
» » believe it or not “Air Hair” was the leading name followed by “H-air
» » Lawrence”.
» » Diamond Dave, if you
» » are reading this how much you want to bet Jtelecom, Benjiah, and Ramone
» » will be bidding on the “Air Hair” named after Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger if
» » these actually do hit the market.
» I remember Dr. Cutsinger telling the forum about the Nike proposal Kramer.
» I will attempt to locate it and paste it here.

Ooooh, please do post it. I am trembling with excitement!

Jtelecom

widows is n0t regrowing his hair
his pics look terrible

now am i happy about this
hardly
he is on mostly the same regimen I am except for not shampooing

I think the regimen has affected widows mentally, he seems deranged

» » » widows started beta sis because of me , moron
» » yeah right Hangin…
» »
» » I found beta-sis through my own research and here you are AGAIN
» claiming
» » it was all because of you. I don’t think so son.
» »
» » I am regrowing my hair faster than anyone else and this includes
» Lawrence
» » Cutsinger and I will be on Oprah before anyone else because I am
» regrowing
» » with no drugs, plugs or rugs.
» »
» » Keep a look out for my next pics. They will be awesome.
» Widows…why don’t you post here more regularly and promote Dr.
» Cutsinger’s theory of shampoo hair loss?
»
» I know Hangin is claiming resposibility for your success but don’t let
» that stop you from posting here. Nobody listens to balding Hangin anyway.
»
» Kramer and I need your support and you’re a great Cutsinger success
» story.
»
» Diamond

Wow. I am hesitant to reply to a thread as ludicrous as this, but so much misinformation bothers me. Next we’ll be hearing that wearing hats causes baldness (after all, it decreases blood flow, right?).

First of all, these “non-shampooers” are obviously using some type of shampoo, at least the one who mentioned his “homemade topical”. If there were no detergent effect, the hair would not be ‘squeaky clean’. So this is a spurious claim. Any detergent applied to the hair is by definition a shampoo.
Plenty of atypical shampoos will clean the hair and scalp.

While I agree it is best to avoid shampoos with sodium laurel/laureth sulfates and other harsh chemicals, the causes of pattern baldness are genetic susceptibility to androgens, the presence of DHT, and the passage of time.

This and other causes of hair loss may become dormant, move forward in fits and starts, and pretty much are unpredictable. Other causes of hair loss, especially in “diffuse thinners” which one of these posters says he is, can come and go, and regrow. “Weak hairs being pulled out and replaced by strong terminal hairs during brushing?” Simple. Telogen hairs (thin, diminished caliber and color) being pulled out and replaced by new anagen hairs. This is the way the process naormally goes, the telogens often DON’T shed and come out with grooming, shampooing,etc.

Women, like the blogger here, have many more atypical forms of hair loss than men, which may be intermittent and may regrow without obvious explanation. A “series of one” means nothing. It is a typical mistake that people who want to believe make. The person’s condition is following its natural history, and the person is convinced that their “intervention” is responsible for the change observed. This is why anecdotal evidence is such a poor source of information upon which to base ones treatments. The treatment may have nothing whatsoever to do with the change observed, except for a temporal relationship.

An easy example is when someone experiences a telogen effluvium, which may have myriad causes. In their distressed state, they begin a regimen which has been recommended (eg, brushing). As the effluvium resolves, hair growth ensues and eureka! a cure for baldness!

And guys, all this name-calling is REALLY immature.

» Wow. I am hesitant to reply to a thread as ludicrous as this, but so much
» misinformation bothers me. Next we’ll be hearing that wearing hats causes
» baldness (after all, it decreases blood flow, right?).
»
» First of all, these “non-shampooers” are obviously using some type of
» shampoo, at least the one who mentioned his “homemade topical”. If there
» were no detergent effect, the hair would not be ‘squeaky clean’. So this
» is a spurious claim. Any detergent applied to the hair is by definition a
» shampoo.
» Plenty of atypical shampoos will clean the hair and scalp.
»
» While I agree it is best to avoid shampoos with sodium laurel/laureth
» sulfates and other harsh chemicals, the causes of pattern baldness are
» genetic susceptibility to androgens, the presence of DHT, and the passage
» of time.
»
» This and other causes of hair loss may become dormant, move forward in
» fits and starts, and pretty much are unpredictable. Other causes of hair
» loss, especially in “diffuse thinners” which one of these posters says he
» is, can come and go, and regrow. “Weak hairs being pulled out and replaced
» by strong terminal hairs during brushing?” Simple. Telogen hairs (thin,
» diminished caliber and color) being pulled out and replaced by new anagen
» hairs. This is the way the process naormally goes, the telogens often
» DON’T shed and come out with grooming, shampooing,etc.
»
» Women, like the blogger here, have many more atypical forms of hair loss
» than men, which may be intermittent and may regrow without obvious
» explanation. A “series of one” means nothing. It is a typical mistake that
» people who want to believe make. The person’s condition is following its
» natural history, and the person is convinced that their “intervention” is
» responsible for the change observed. This is why anecdotal evidence is
» such a poor source of information upon which to base ones treatments. The
» treatment may have nothing whatsoever to do with the change observed,
» except for a temporal relationship.
»
» An easy example is when someone experiences a telogen effluvium, which may
» have myriad causes. In their distressed state, they begin a regimen which
» has been recommended (eg, brushing). As the effluvium resolves, hair
» growth ensues and eureka! a cure for baldness!
»
» And guys, all this name-calling is REALLY immature.

Pardon the interruption FIT2Btied, what does your post have to do with the “Air Lawrence” shoes or whatever they are going to be called. I also believe Kramer stated this was a rumor so it’s not misinformation as you like to call it. I know Kramer from GIB and the guy doesn’t shoot blanks like say a Widowspeak does. He’s pretty much a straight shooter.

I actually love Nike shoes and I own over 40 pairs mostly Jordans so this talk of Lawrence Cutsinger possibly getting a shoe named after him intrigues me and I want more information on this if anyone knows more about this. If this is just some crazy joke Kramer than at least come clean. I would absolutely love to buy a pair. The Air Hair 2’s to me sound like the coolest pair out of the three. If Nike can come up with a shoe showing a NW7 look with side swoosh hair and a little hair at the back of the shoe just like Lawrence’s current photos, I would gobble them up. All size 9.5’s of course.:slight_smile:

» http://www.airhair.com/

Hangin’ what was that for. There’s nothing about Lawrence Cutsinger or Nike there? It’s about hair cuts. Does anybody here know anything further as to this rumor of Lawrence Cutsinger getting a shoe by Nike named after him. Is this all dependent on him proving that shampoo causes baldness in July thru his photos or what?

I guess it makes sense for some company to move in now in case it does happen. Nike would make sense to me. They seem to capitalize on all the stars these days and Lawrence would be a huge star to millions of balding men out there. It doesn’t matter how old you are either to push shoes. Ever notice the show HOUSE. Do you ever see how the cameras always focus on Dr. House’s shoes every so often? I saw him wearing Nike Shox and a pair of Converse another time I believe. I could see House in a pair of “Air Hair 3’s” to be honest. I love that House guy. He reminds me alot of how Hangin’ would be in real life.:slight_smile: Kramer, who told you about this?