Are Dr. Armani\'s Photos Real?

»
» We are assuming that all the transplant hairs will grow forever and ever.
» What’s gonna happen if that is not the case?

As long as the hairs that are being transplanted are taken from the safety zone then yes, they are permanent. In other words, the hair being transplanted is genetically resistant to DHT and the balding process.

»
» The fact is, MMAGUY received extremely good coverage from just one
» procedure (5,000 grafts). He had very little hair to begin with, and if he
» does loose the little existing hair he had left, as you have expressed
» concern about, he has more then enough donor left to have a 2nd smaller
» procedure to thicken any area. More then enough donor. I’m sorry but your
» argument simply does not hold up.

This fact has nothing to do with the point, mmaguy is not even a nw6!Individual cases of people who might be great propecia responders, a relatively small bading area, great characteristics have nothing to do with the fact that drugs dont work forever and transplants can only do so much(due to donor restrictions) in creating an illusion that is fragile in certain lights and situations.

What we see in these pictures are people with a ton of native hair.Bringing out, one or 10 cases will not mislead us for what we allready know…Clinics must have thousands of patients still they can only gather a few photos of nw6 people…you tried with only one who is not even a nw6!!!

Its not that bad to admit that nw6 are not good candidates and should keep their expectations low we all know that…what people dont seem to realize is that MPB called male pattern baldness has this name because it has a pattern…a pattern that progress and ends in a horseshoe nw6!!!And that is something that we dont know how long propecia can hold it off and for how long and if sides appear.Full blown nw6 transplants is what can give people a glimpse of the future not overpacked youngsters with minimal hairloss.

Lets see real nw6 transplants so that people can understand what this “if his hairloss progresses he can have another procedure to cover his hairloss” really looks like.How many clear nw6 patients can you show us?Anyones that chose not to use propecia?Lets see the worst case scenario…no drugs, no hair just what a transplant can do…

And dont show us mmaguy as an example because it seems like you are trying to manipulate the simplest truth about transplants

Either that or you dont even understand the arguement that you say that doesnt hold up.I hope you understand though that this is not only for your clinic but its a general observation but since you took it personally to disprove me i guess you can do it with your clinics pictures.

»
» It just doesn’t make any sense any way you slice it. 1100 grafts give you
» a full head of hair? Nobody can pull that off with only 1100 grafts,

I agree. It’s impossible.

Oh, did I say it is IMPOSSIBLE?

Yes IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to restore a full head of hair with 1100 grafts.

Many photos here are very deceptive, and with some clinics they only advertise their best results.

» »
» » It just doesn’t make any sense any way you slice it. 1100 grafts give
» you
» » a full head of hair? Nobody can pull that off with only 1100 grafts,
»
»
»
» I agree. It’s impossible.
»
» Oh, did I say it is IMPOSSIBLE?
»
» Yes IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to restore a full head of hair with 1100 grafts.
»
» Many photos here are very deceptive, and with some clinics they only
» advertise their best results

That guy had a pattern similar to mmaguys.this triangular shape of balding area where it only widens in the front. I dont know about this 1100 grafts it looks impossible to me but with the numbers that we hear we cant be sure where the truth lies.

Maybe dr Woods can explain

» »
» » It just doesn’t make any sense any way you slice it. 1100 grafts give
» you
» » a full head of hair? Nobody can pull that off with only 1100 grafts,
»
»
»
» I agree. It’s impossible.
»
» Oh, did I say it is IMPOSSIBLE?
»
» Yes IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to restore a full head of hair with 1100 grafts.
»
» Many photos here are very deceptive, and with some clinics they only
» advertise their best results.

Did you see the link? He has a video, not just photos. I do not doubt that the work is genuine fue by Dr. Woods, but like some posters said, the graft # was a typo and Dr. Woods went along with it instead of correcting it. I suspect that’s what happened.

» »
» » We are assuming that all the transplant hairs will grow forever and
» ever.
» » What’s gonna happen if that is not the case?
»
» As long as the hairs that are being transplanted are taken from the safety
» zone then yes, they are permanent. In other words, the hair being
» transplanted is genetically resistant to DHT and the balding process.

Eric it sounds good in theory. Both you and I had hair transplant before so we both know that there is no real science as to how the safe zone is determined. The doctor picks an area that he “thinks” is safe and cut away. The patient eventually pays the price if the doctor gambles wrong.

» » »
» » » We are assuming that all the transplant hairs will grow forever and
» » ever.
» » » What’s gonna happen if that is not the case?
» »
» » As long as the hairs that are being transplanted are taken from the
» safety
» » zone then yes, they are permanent. In other words, the hair being
» » transplanted is genetically resistant to DHT and the balding process.
»
» Eric it sounds good in theory. Both you and I had hair transplant before
» so we both know that there is no real science as to how the safe zone is
» determined. The doctor picks an area that he “thinks” is safe and cut away.
» The patient eventually pays the price if the doctor gambles wrong.

It’s an estimate at best, the doctor doesn’t know any better than we do, it’s best to get fue so that even if the doctor guessed wrong you could still look normal.

» Eric it sounds good in theory. Both you and I had hair transplant before
» so we both know that there is no real science as to how the safe zone is
» determined. The doctor picks an area that he “thinks” is safe and cut away.
» The patient eventually pays the price if the doctor gambles wrong.

Yes, with Fue the safe zone has expanded and has helped negate the limitations of strip. FUE has allowed the possibility of transplanting more grafts then ever before, giving patients an even fuller result. But it is important that all the grafts come from the safe zone. Another reason why it is important to select a skilled doctor with established results.

Why would one of the most respected hair transplant doctor out there post fake photos?
I am one of Dr. Armani’s patients and I can assure you that the entire photo’s you’ve seen are %100 real. I had 2 FUE transplants with Dr. Armani and 1 with Dr. Sara Armani and my results are excellent. The work is awesome undetectable and the coverage is outstanding. I will be posting some updated photos but in the mean time take a look at my before photos posted on my link below.

» Why would one of the most respected hair transplant doctor out there post
» fake photos?
» I am one of Dr. Armani’s patients and I can assure you that the entire
» photo’s you’ve seen are %100 real. I had 2 FUE transplants with Dr. Armani
» and 1 with Dr. Sara Armani and my results are excellent. The work is
» awesome undetectable and the coverage is outstanding. I will be posting
» some updated photos but in the mean time take a look at my before photos
» posted on my link below.

Burberry, how are things coming along with your latest procedure??

has Armani worked on NW5 or NW6 patients? if so, let’s see the results…

» has Armani worked on NW5 or NW6 patients? if so, let’s see the results…

Of course, check out our webstie.

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplant.com/

» » has Armani worked on NW5 or NW6 patients? if so, let’s see the
» results…
»
» Of course, check out our webstie.
»
»
m/

I think the real question is whether he has worked on NW5 or NW6 patients using his new regime of FUE only. Many clinics can do this with strip but none have good scalp hair only FUE results. I have seen an Armani NW5 result by FUE on this site and it is excelent. It will be good to see a few more.

I take it as a big no. Pats205 would respond by now.

» » » has Armani worked on NW5 or NW6 patients? if so, let’s see the
» » results…
» »
» » Of course, check out our webstie.
» »
» »
» m/
»
» I think the real question is whether he has worked on NW5 or NW6 patients
» using his new regime of FUE only. Many clinics can do this with strip but
» none have good scalp hair only FUE results. I have seen an Armani NW5
» result by FUE on this site and it is excelent. It will be good to see a few
» more.

» I take it as a big no. Pats205 would respond by now.
»
» » » » has Armani worked on NW5 or NW6 patients? if so, let’s see the
» » » results…
» » »
» » » Of course, check out our webstie.
» » »

Burberry just posted his results. He is a NW5 - NW6 and his results are looking great.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-56987-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

I have posted many other examples in the past:

»
» Burberry just posted his results. He is a NW5 - NW6 and his results are
» looking great.
»
»
»

»

Only this guy looks nw6 but i cannot tell much from this picture i only see the hairline and the hair are too short, all the others are diffuse thinners and could be excellent responders to propecia as well.Out of thousand of patients of clinics we always see the same people its unbelievable!

dont you have any real nw6 patients… not diffuse thinners in the nw6 pattern?

» »
» » Burberry just posted his results. He is a NW5 - NW6 and his results are
» » looking great.
» »
Out of thousand of patients of clinics we always see the same people its unbelievable!

Burberry just posted his photos last week, so to say you are seeing the same photos over and over again is incorrect. I have posted many examples of patients receiving full coverage, including my own photos. There are more on our website.

As well in this thread I have posted photos of results in extreme sunlight, with hair wet etc… Very candid photos.

I’d like to add my two cents in on the discussion of fake photos and Dr. Armani.

First of all, Dr. Armani runs a wonderful, professional, world class clinic. There is NO way that he or his staff change pictures or enhance them in any way.

Using my procedure as an example, the clinic took pre-op and post-op photos. After that all the photos were taken by me or my girlfriend. Nobody harassed me for perfect photos or made me come into the clinic for a photo shoot. Because of the distance, I have not been back to the clinic since the day after surgery.

All these pictures are genuine and should be accepted that Armani does great work. It is a complete waste of time to argue over the idea that the photos are fake. People will disagree I am sure, but this is from my first hand experience.

I had a 4000 FUE procedure with Dr. Armani close to two years ago. For all of those questioning the validity of both these photos and his work are mistaken. I understand that everybody has their skepticism and doubts, but after undergoing a 4000 FUE procedure, there is nobody else that I would go to for a hair transplant. I will have my blog up withing two weeks with my before and after pictures. I am extremely content and thankful for my results. The procedure itself is long and tedious, but that is because Dr. Armani works with such precision and care. I know there are other good Dr’s out there, and they deserve credit. But Dr. Armani shouldn’t be any different. After undergoing a FUSS surgery with another “reputable” physician in California, Dr. Armani’s work is in a league of its own.

Dr. Armani’s results are completely real, and his photos validate his work. I was a patient of his two years ago, and had 4000 FUE’s done myself. I couldn’t have made a better choice. I am currently working on getting my blog up which will share my experience and procedure with all. Before I had my procedure I couldn’t believe how great the photos looked myself. However, post-operatively his results do him justice. Anyone thinking of having a hair transplant procedure done shouldn’t look any further.