Are Dr. Armani\'s Photos Real?

How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood 1?

He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like this… very startling.

What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?

I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT technique.

» How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before
» shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood
» 1?
»
» He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like
» this… very startling.
»
» What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?
»
» I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here
» it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT
» technique.

Armani is a very good doc
i have not noticed high NW levels going down to Nw1

I have noticed a lot of in my opinion Nw2 who get like 4000 grafts implanted in that small area of loss and look amazing

my only observation of this is

1. he is a great doc
  2. this uses up so many grafts in such a small area it seems risky taking into consideration future thinning possibilities

Can’t be bad as Rassman’s, one time he posted a “before” picture of a bald white guy and the “after” picture was a mexican guy.

» Can’t be bad as Rassman’s, one time he posted a “before” picture of a bald
» white guy and the “after” picture was a mexican guy.

that must’ve been roger :lol2:

» Armani is a very good doc
» i have not noticed high NW levels going down to Nw1
»
» I have noticed a lot of in my opinion Nw2 who get like 4000 grafts
» implanted in that small area of loss and look amazing
»
» my only observation of this is
» 1. he is a great doc
» 2. this uses up so many grafts in such a small area it seems risky taking
» into consideration future thinning possibilities

I’ll use him when they figure out HM…until then, it’s too risky working with limited donor hair…

by the way, I think HM will be figured out within 3 years… it’s like 4 minute mile…no one could break it till one guy did it …now you have 50year old breaking 4 minute mile… only a matter of time…

I don’t see Armani doing anything that at least a couple of the other docs couldn’t also do . . . given the # of grafts involved.

There is more to a great result then just implanting 3,000 – 4,000 grafts. You need to master high density, hairline design, temple angle closer - preserving the male angle just to name a few - all skills you need to master.

Dr. Armani’s technique has taken years to perfect and is very technical. It produces a completely natural look that is truly undetectable, and a hairline design that is truly customized to the patient’s ethnic background and facial features.

Dr. Armani may be matched technically by a few clinics; however, it’s his attention to detail and natural hairline design that sets him apart.

As far as the results being too good to be true, or the photos being real, many of our after photos are taken and sent in by the patient’s themselves in their natural setting. Check out the below comparisons, all of the after photos were taken by the Armani patient either outside in their back yard or in their own living room, truly showing off the work in a natural setting.

Further, many Armani patients have made their own websites that not only show a few before and after photos, but pictures post op showing the graft placement, what they looked like at 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 month etc… As well as many many photos of the finished result in different settings.

These websites are some of the most thoroughly documented cases available anywhere.

http://armani-story.blogspot.com/

http://restored2.blogspot.com/

I was a norwood 5 before I had any work done by Dr. Armani. I took all the post op pics on my own. The pics are real and so is my nice head of hair.:slight_smile:

» I was a norwood 5 before I had any work done by Dr. Armani. I took all the
» post op pics on my own. The pics are real and so is my nice head of
» hair.:slight_smile:

Hey MMAGUY, how is your hair looking these days? Would love to see update photos :slight_smile:

» » I was a norwood 5 before I had any work done by Dr. Armani. I took all
» the
» » post op pics on my own. The pics are real and so is my nice head of
» » hair.:slight_smile:
»
» Hey MMAGUY, how is your hair looking these days? Would love to see update
» photos :slight_smile:

Hey Pats. Things are looking great. I keep my hair much shorter now than the post op pics I have posted in here. I will post some new ones. I hope to try and get my wife to take some pics this weekend.

roger_that,

check out my story below. i had a strip procedure with dr. armani (2500 grafts) back in 2004 and I took all of the after photos myself. the before photos were taken by the clinic. i achieved great results without using an exorbitant amount of grafts in my opinion…

All of my photo’s were taken by myself, I have not been back to Toronto since my 1st procedure - I can assure you that they were taken under lighting & no toppik or any other concealer was used.

Cheers

Dan

It’s always a good idea to see a result or two in person if possible when researching your doctor.

Our results are some of the most documented cases out there. We always encourage patient’s to take their own photos in their natural settings.

I don’t think anyone that has had a hair transplant would accept to fake his results or would allow the doctor to do so. Transplants are not cheap…why would someone go through a costly transplant that requires patience assuming he will eventually has nice hair and finally realize that he has to fake his results?
I’ve had my FUE procedure done with Dr. Armani and I can assure you that the results you see of many of his patience are %100 real because my procedure turnd out excellent considering that I had severe thinning before my transplant. I will be posting new photos of my progress just incase any of you wanted to see more great results from Alvi-Armani.

» How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before
» shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood
» 1?
»
» He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like
» this… very startling.
»
» What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?
»
» I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here
» it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT
» technique.

Ask ARMANI and other doctors to start taking photos outside in bright sunlight and see who good the results look.

»
»
» Ask ARMANI and other doctors to start taking photos outside in bright
» sunlight and see who good the results look.

In bright sunlight like these Armani results below?? The results stand up very well in direct sunlight.

Those are pics of guys standing in direct sunlight but those are still not the least-flattering situations. The true test is a direct 12-noon type of shot with the sun hitting the top of the head.

That, and maybe a side profile shot with the sunlight slanted and more like shining through the transplanted front area.

» Those are pics of guys standing in direct sunlight but those are still not
» the least-flattering situations. The true test is a direct 12-noon type of
» shot with the sun hitting the top of the head.
»
» That, and maybe a side profile shot with the sunlight slanted and more
» like shining through the transplanted front area.

More Armani sun shots. Not only is the gentlemen in direct sunlight, but the hair is wet as well, a true testimony to how natural the Armani transplant looks.

Okay now we’re talking. Those last couple of pics are more revealing.

The final density looks quite thick indeed.