Are Dr. Armani\'s Photos Real?

The amount of revenue that a Dr. in a cosmetic business bring in is quite large to say the least.

With that large revenue, comes a major responsability and of course a lot to loose.

Why on earth, in a world of facts and truths being quite hard to hide with internet and forums, etc… would a Dr. risk a lawsuit for
fake photos/fake publicity???

Imagine what that would go for in court??? It is not worth the risks even in the least bit.

Messing with photos, posting fake ones, or anything along those lines is not just risky amongst these forums and in the public eye is something that isnt worth the risk to get caught/be proven to be fake.

Just my $0.02

Cheers

MoM

» » Why would one of the most respected hair transplant doctor out there
» post
» » fake photos?
» » I am one of Dr. Armani’s patients and I can assure you that the entire
» » photo’s you’ve seen are %100 real. I had 2 FUE transplants with Dr.
» Armani
» » and 1 with Dr. Sara Armani and my results are excellent. The work is
» » awesome undetectable and the coverage is outstanding. I will be posting
» » some updated photos but in the mean time take a look at my before
» photos
» » posted on my link below.
»
» Burberry, how are things coming along with your latest procedure??

I agree, why would a world-class doc like Dr Armani risk his reputation by tampering with photos of his patients? He really does do excellent work. I have had numerous procedures with Dr Armani and Dr. Sara Armani and have been thrilled with the results. I have been to other docs in the past and i assure you, the results at Armani are far superior. I have also personally met other patients and have seen the results myself.

Im a former Armani patient. I was very thin on about 3/4 of my head at the time of my procedure. I now have a very thick head of hair, four years out. I can assure you, the pics are NOT fake. hes just good at what he does.

» How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before
» shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood
» 1?
»
» He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like
» this… very startling.
»
» What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?
»
» I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here
» it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT
» technique.

As I have allready stated in this thread, I personally took my own photo’s & have posted them online for people to see.
I have also met in person approximately 20 fellow patients of Dr Armani & all of thier results actually looked better in person than they did in the photos… Jeff’s was the best example of this

Lol…that’s too much, are you serious Bob Bobson??

» Can’t be bad as Rassman’s, one time he posted a “before” picture of a bald
» white guy and the “after” picture was a mexican guy.

Hey Roger,

I can offer a bit of advice. If you’re really curious about Armani’s work, why don’t you schedule a free consultation and meet one of his patients? I think you can meet with someone who had similar hair loss and the same type of hair. Then you don’t have to worry about photos being fake if you see the results first hand. This should be true for any doctor.

Gabriel

» How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before
» shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood
» 1?
»
» He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like
» this… very startling.
»
» What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?
»
» I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here
» it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT
» technique.

This goes mostly for people under 35 who are diffuse thinners with recession and not full blown nw6’s

I think we all know that all people are different, their hair characteristics are different, the way they respond to drugs its different, their healing is different. Yet all in their time of desperation fall into the same trap.You see a guy with an excellent result and you say maybe i can be like him…

But logic should always come first.What we know so far…MPB has a pattern that ends up nw6-7 for the vast majority of people.Our donor is not enough for a full restoration and it can only create an illusion of density. Still like little kids some drool on photos of amazing transformations and "want"to believe that this can happen to them. Pictures lie and thats for sure but they can also be true under certain circumstances but…

hairloss will progress drugs or no drugs and these dream results will not hold up. So in my opinion…dont even bother looking at them because they wont last and you end up every 5 years on a chair chasing a hairloss situation that cant really be caught and it will always be two steps aheaad of everything you do…then one day peopecia will fail and your native hair will depart for good and then and only then you will wake up and understand that you spend hald your young life on hair forums, surgeries,hiding under hats, recovery times etc.

Dont trust anyone here that doesnt explain the risks and justs praises and advertises how wonderfull transplant are, if they were so wonderfull we wouldnt have bald celebrities, bald people on the streets and we wouldnt be praying for HM.Transplants are thin, the donor is not enough for the nw6 -7 pattern of MMPB and they can only create an illusion of density…so when you see full heads of hair then you are just witnessing a short term lie, either with deceptive photos or with tons of native hair thanx to the effect of propecia.

How do you explain my hairloss and hair transplant journey?

A - I am not chasing my hairloss as you have mentioned. I currently have a full head of hair with an awesome hairline, fully stylable.

B - I have had my whole head covered, zones 1, 2, 3 and 4

C - I have over 3,000 grafts left in my donor, so if the little existing hair I did have before my procedure thins out, I have plenty left in my donor to touch up or thicken any areas.

My example is below. You may have made the decision to live without hair Truthtales but it certainly wasn’t for me. I have a great, full head of hair and I enjoy it every day.

Before

After

» How do you explain my hairloss and hair transplant journey?
»
» A - I am not chasing my hairloss as you have mentioned. I currently have a
» full head of hair with an awesome hairline, fully stylable.
»
» B - I have had my whole head covered, zones 1, 2, 3 and 4
»
» C - I have over 3,000 grafts left in my donor, so if the little existing
» hair I did have before my procedure thins out, I have plenty left in my
» donor to touch up or thicken any areas.
»
» My example is below. You may have made the decision to live without hair
» Truthtales but it certainly wasn’t for me. I have a great, full head of
» hair and I enjoy it every day.
»

Maybe you should read my post again because i think you didnt understand my point

Your point seemed to be that results won’t stand up unless meds hold all your existing hair, and that people will be sorry that they had a procedure as time goes by. I used myself as an example. I have gotten full coverage with 6,400 grafts and I have over 3,000 grafts left in my donor in case meds do not hold the little existing hairs I had.

Simply put, with planning for the future with Dr. Armani I have a full head of hair now and will in the future. It’s a wonderful thing.

» Your point seemed to be that results won’t stand up unless meds hold all
» your existing hair, and that people will be sorry that they had a procedure
» as time goes by. I used myself as an example. I have gotten full coverage
» with 6,400 grafts and I have over 3,000 grafts left in my donor in case
» meds do not hold the little existing hairs I had.
»
» Simply put, with planning for the future with Dr. Armani I have a full
» head of hair now and will in the future. It’s a wonderful thing.

you had tons of native hair no matter how they were styled in the before pics…you were a diffuse thinner so propecia works best for people like you.your case is what it is for now and the 3000 grafts you have left in my opinion will be a drop in the ocean when propecia wont be able to hold your native hair.thats my opinion unless something ground breaking happened and i dont know about it and we dont need HM and hair transplants can give a full head of hair like the one you seen to have and you say its only because of the hair transplants.

If i am wrong and its not like that…when we see an awesome transplant result what percentage of its success do you atribute to drugs(hair regrowth and thickening of existing lifeless hair) and what to the actuall HT(graft growth).

I had been on Proscar and Rogaine for a long while before my first transplant, I saw absolutely no regrowth from meds. As a matter of fact I was still losing ground fast even though I was religious with my Proscar. I would bet to say at the rate I was losing my hair I have very little native hair left on top. Thats my story.

As well, I speak with probably 20 - 30 hairloss sufferers a day and every one of them I ask the question “if they are on meds and how are they working for you”. Almost every one of them replies that the meds have slowed down their hairloss but have seen little to no regrowth.

I think you attribute way too much regrowth to meds, the reality is meds most times do not regrow much hair if any at all. I do fully believe they can slow down and stop hairloss for many years.

This is based on my experience talking with thousands of hairloss sufferers over the last 3 years.

» I had been on Proscar and Rogaine for a long while before my first
» transplant, I saw absolutely no regrowth from meds. As a matter of fact I
» was still losing ground fast even though I was religious with my Proscar. I
» would bet to say at the rate I was losing my hair I have very little native
» hair left on top. Thats my story.
»
» As well, I speak with probably 20 - 30 hairloss sufferers a day and every
» one of them I ask the question “if they are on meds and how are they
» working for you”. Almost every one of them replies that the meds have
» slowed down their hairloss but have seen little to no regrowth.
»
»
» This is based on my experience talking with thousands of hairloss
» sufferers over the last 3 years.

i cannot debate since you supposedly add thousands of sufferers to support your arguements. I was not on the phone next to you and I dont know how drugs affected your result, at the same time i see loads of native hair in your before pics styled in the worst possible way to look minimal and you say you have very little native hair. I cannot call you a liar as well so i dont know how to react to this without crossing the line.ciao…

» » Your point seemed to be that results won’t stand up unless meds hold all
» » your existing hair, and that people will be sorry that they had a
» procedure
» » as time goes by. I used myself as an example. I have gotten full
» coverage
» » with 6,400 grafts and I have over 3,000 grafts left in my donor in case
» » meds do not hold the little existing hairs I had.
» »
» » Simply put, with planning for the future with Dr. Armani I have a full
» » head of hair now and will in the future. It’s a wonderful thing.
»
»
» you had tons of native hair no matter how they were styled in the before
» pics…you were a diffuse thinner so propecia works best for people like
» you.your case is what it is for now and the 3000 grafts you have left in my
» opinion will be a drop in the ocean when propecia wont be able to hold your
» native hair.thats my opinion unless something ground breaking happened and
» i dont know about it and we dont need HM and hair transplants can give a
» full head of hair like the one you seen to have and you say its only
» because of the hair transplants.
»
» If i am wrong and its not like that…when we see an awesome transplant
» result what percentage of its success do you atribute to drugs(hair
» regrowth and thickening of existing lifeless hair) and what to the actuall
» HT(graft growth).

i’ve tried almost anything out there, anyone who visits these hair loss boards knows that drugs dont regrow hair , maybe the lucky 5% regrew some hair, why do u think the morons are posintg in the hair multiplication forum non stop hoping for a better treatment? drugs dont do sh i t

»
» i’ve tried almost anything out there, anyone who visits these hair loss
» boards knows that drugs dont regrow hair , maybe the lucky 5% regrew some
» hair, why do u think the morons are posintg in the hair multiplication
» forum non stop hoping for a better treatment? drugs dont do sh i t

lol valiums work though, try it sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to see a doctor that has the skills to give a NW7 or NW6 patient a decent looking head of hair through a HT… of course, they won’t get full head of hair, but there must be some sort of strategies or styles that can make a NW7 go to maybe NW3???

Personally, it’s a death wish getting a HT hoping that propecia will keep the exisiting hair…

I would prefer to get off the meds, let my hair go to NW7 or NW6 and get a HT IF, and only IF, the doctor has a decent HT solution…

If i was a HT doctor I would be promoting the NW7 strategy…if it’s even possible

» I’d like to see a doctor that has the skills to give a NW7 or NW6 patient a
» decent looking head of hair through a HT… of course, they won’t get full
» head of hair, but there must be some sort of strategies or styles that can
» make a NW7 go to maybe NW3???
»
» Personally, it’s a death wish getting a HT hoping that propecia will keep
» the exisiting hair…
»
» I would prefer to get off the meds, let my hair go to NW7 or NW6 and get a
» HT IF, and only IF, the doctor has a decent HT solution…
»
» If i was a HT doctor I would be promoting the NW7 strategy…if it’s even
» possible

Yes, I agree (at least NW6)

I think what gives people a problem with Armani, is that he uses a density of 65-70 Fu / CM2. that is over two thirds of the natural density. Only 1/3 of the donor can be removed realistically so the balding area covered can only be half the area of the donor. If the area to be covered is more than 80-100cm2 this becomes imposible since the safe donor is only 200cm2 on average.

only a fool would get high density hairline when he’s losing his hair only to find out that he’ll look like a fool in 10 years after the rest of his hair falls out …

i dont buy the argument from Pat (Armani’s employee)…

people with MPB need to accept that getting a HT will not give you full head of hair…lets accept this and try to work out a strategy that gives us NW3 or NW4 if we had a transplant with a NW7 head of hair…is this possible?

» only a fool would get high density hairline when he’s losing his hair only
» to find out that he’ll look like a fool in 10 years after the rest of his
» hair falls out …
»
» i dont buy the argument from Pat (Armani’s employee)…
»

I had next to nothing for existing hair in my crown, so I am certain my coverage in my crown is all transplanted hairs. As well, I have had 2,000 grafts in my hairline, so even with the thinning of what I had before my hairline should be just fine.

If zone’s 2 and 3 thin out a bit because I have lost my existing hairs I would possible need an additional procedure to thicken up those zones.

As I said, Dr. Armani estimated my donor has over 3,000 grafts left, more then enough to keep me covered.

you were NOT a NW6 or NW7.

If Armani can show a good solution for NW6 and NW7 patients, he can make a lot more money than working on gullible young men with NW4 hair.

No one expect to have full head of hair from a HT if they are at NW6 or NW7, but if they can be brought to NW4, it could be a huge opportunity for Armani…

smart people are waiting for HM or accepting their hairloss,but going for HT as a temporary fix to an ongoing hair loss to NW7 is foolish.