Are Dr. Armani\'s Photos Real?

» Okay now we’re talking. Those last couple of pics are more revealing.
»
»
» The final density looks quite thick indeed.

The density of this patient looks (and is) very thick. I should point out though that all but one of the photos shown are lit from the back. The one photo lit from the front is studio soft light, which is much more forgiving than natural sunlight. To be fair, photos of front lit direct sunlight should be shown, as this is the most revealing situation. Also, a range of patients should be shown close up.

Bonds, the three photos I posted were taken outside under direct sunlight. Not only is the lighting extremely harsh in these photos, but the hair is wet as well. These are as revealing as a photo can be, and the result still looks amazing.
»
»
»

»
»

I am a former patient of Dr. Armani and can personally vouch for his talent. My results were impeccable! there is no denying they validity of those pictures are more than likely true. They other point about being risky for the long term is significant, but I want you to think about this and answer honestly…Wouldn’t you be willing to risk it if you were 25 and nearly bald?? » How can Dr. Armani’s photos show guys w/ Norwood 4-5 hairloss in before
» shots, and then in after photos they have full heads of hair like Norwood
» 1?
»
» He’s the only “mainstream” HT doc I’ve ever seen post pictures like
» this… very startling.
»
» What’s his secret? Or are these photos faked?
»
» I realise this really may belong on the HT board, but I’m posting it here
» it seems Dr. Armani is implying he’s doing something like “HM” with his HT
» technique.

» » Okay now we’re talking. Those last couple of pics are more revealing.
»
» »
» »
» » The final density looks quite thick indeed.
»
» The density of this patient looks (and is) very thick. I should point out
» though that all but one of the photos shown are lit from the back. The one
» photo lit from the front is studio soft light, which is much more forgiving
» than natural sunlight. To be fair, photos of front lit direct sunlight
» should be shown, as this is the most revealing situation. Also, a range of
» patients should be shown close up.

and add a video clip, that will end all speculation whether they manipulate the photos or not.

»
» and add a video clip, that will end all speculation whether they
» manipulate the photos or not.

There are dozens of Alvi Armani videos showing his results on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alvi+armani&search_type=&aq=f

if you think armani photos are fake, wait til you see this one from Woods, this guy went from a class 5 to a class 0 after only 1100 grafts, how is that possible?

(hairsite if you are reading please help me upload the video in the post)

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-21641.html

» if you think armani photos are fake, wait til you see this one from Woods,
» this guy went from a class 5 to a class 0 after only 1100 grafts, how is
» that possible?
»
» (hairsite if you are reading please help me upload the video in the post)
»
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-21641.html

may be 1100 grafts is a typo.

» that possible?
»
»
»

True, you never know who to believe when it comes to graft count, this one definitely goes against common wisdom in the forum.

These are all cleverly polished commercials or advertisements, of course they have to look good. I am asking for vids from day to day posters who update us in the forum.

» »
» » and add a video clip, that will end all speculation whether they
» » manipulate the photos or not.
»
» There are dozens of Alvi Armani videos showing his results on youtube.
»
» http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alvi+armani&search_type=&aq=f
»
»
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-u-WfKsuY
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pNzgB5EMjE
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkemNpImNR8
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5YNc6Xb7Tw
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48VxD61Wf8&feature=related

What did he do dye his hair completely BLACK in the bottom photos versus blondish/brown hair in the top photos?

» that possible?
»
»
»

IMO opinion there is NO way 1100 grafts restored this man’s hair to the degree or density that the video appears.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don’t see it being possible.

If it is I would like to see other patients with this degree of balding also being restored to this degree with only 1100 grafts.

This was the first video I watched when I was in Australia. Same questions I asked. The mans hair quality is at least double what the average guy is. The video has been up since I first signed up here 2002. Dr. Woods does not put up trick videos.

sometimes i have the feeling that even the basics seem to be foreign to most.When you see amazing pictures of transformations you have to think more than if they are deceptive or not.

1.how many native hair the patient really had in the first place.If you notice the before pictures show the hair in the worst possible condition.Its like as if they are styled to look as bad as possible.

2.how much propecia and minox has helped the final outcome.Propecia makes groundbreaking difference for many dont let them tell you otherwise or try to downplay the benefits of propecia

The reality of transplant lies in clear nw6 people.thats where most are heading to and thats where you can see trully what transplant can do.all the rest is native hair strong from propecia.

Go for a scroll in Woods site where there are many true nw6 patients, and i mean real nw6 not with many native hair that acant be seen through photo effects.thats what a transplant can do and thats what people should expect because dont be mistaken most of us end up nw6

Please dont be misguided and i am wondering why more people dont talk about this…

» sometimes i have the feeling that even the basics seem to be foreign to
» most.When you see amazing pictures of transformations you have to think
» more than if they are deceptive or not.
»
» 1.how many native hair the patient really had in the first place.If you
» notice the before pictures show the hair in the worst possible
» condition.Its like as if they are styled to look as bad as possible.
»
» 2.how much propecia and minox has helped the final outcome.Propecia makes
» groundbreaking difference for many dont let them tell you otherwise or try
» to downplay the benefits of propecia
»
» The reality of transplant lies in clear nw6 people.thats where most are
» heading to and thats where you can see trully what transplant can do.all
» the rest is native hair strong from propecia.
»
» Go for a scroll in Woods site where there are many true nw6 patients, and
» i mean real nw6 not with many native hair that acant be seen through photo
» effects.thats what a transplant can do and thats what people should expect
» because dont be mistaken most of us end up nw6
»
» Please dont be misguided and i am wondering why more people dont talk
» about this…

I understand the point you are trying to make, but you contradict yourself. You say that propecia makes groundbreaking changes and works wonders, yet you go on to say that most will end up to be NW6’s. Which is it? Does the medication work or not?? If propecia works half as much as you say it will, then it will maintain the hair of someone who is taking the medication. You seem to indicate that Propecia also regrows hair and adds to the result of the after photos. Which is it?

I will say this about Propecia and Rogaine, thru my own experience and the knowledge I have gained from speaking to hundreds and hundreds of hairloss sufferers who are on regimens, Propecia works very well to maintain hair. I would say 90% of the people I speak with, the drug stops their hairloss. I have heard very few stories of Propecia regrowing a significant amount of hair. Unfortunately, in my opinion,Rogaine’s success of regrowing hair doesn’t seem to be a whole lot higher.

»
» I understand the point you are trying to make, but you contradict
» yourself. You say that propecia makes groundbreaking changes and works
» wonders, yet you go on to say that most will end up to be NW6’s. Which is
» it? Does the medication work or not?? If propecia works half as much as you
» say it will, then it will maintain the hair of someone who is taking the
» medication. You seem to indicate that Propecia also regrows hair and adds
» to the result of the after photos. Which is it?
»
» I will say this about Propecia and Rogaine, thru my own experience and the
» knowledge I have gained from speaking to hundreds and hundreds of hairloss
» sufferers who are on regimens, Propecia works very well to maintain hair. I
» would say 90% of the people I speak with, the drug stops their hairloss.
» I have heard very few stories of Propecia regrowing a significant amount
» of hair.
Unfortunately, in my opinion,Rogaine’s success of regrowing
» hair doesn’t seem to be a whole lot higher.

I am not contractiding myself at all.propecia works wonders for the vast majority of men who still have live follicles.that doesnt mean that it works forever and the drug looses its potency over time just as most of the drugs since our body adjusts to them and continues the natural process.there is a key point about the so called regrowth…one doesnt have to regrow lost follicles to make a groundbreaking difference in his appearance the only thing that is needed its for weak follicles that have lost their ability to make a cosmetic difference to grow stronger and then things change to another level.

People with hairloss that have used propecia know what a big difference it makes to their appearance when thin lifeless follicles attacked from dht suddenly grow stronger and larger in diameter.for diffuse thinners it can cover up your baldess even without “regrowing” a single lost follicle!!!its just the existing hair that were weak and couldnt cover the scalp so well that grow stronger and cover the baldness.ofcourse thats difficult in the hairline where they are hitted the hardest so thats where you come in.

Also no matter how many grafts doctors transplant in the hairline they are always less in density than native hair.Its the density of the native hair behind the hairline that stops the eye from seeing how see through they actually are. That and carefully taken pictures.Lets take for example your before pictures you have so many native hair but we cannot appreciate how they can cover your head behind the hairline because it looks like someone tried to perm them!!!

Its very simple actually for people to understand what a transplant can really do and not be taken by these pictures. You just have to logically assume that propecia wont work forever like it will work for the first 5 years to a decade and your propecia strong native hair will become more and more lifeless. Then you go to the clincs site and see pictures of full blown nw6 people with slick bald heads not with photos that make them look more bald than they really are and see the after pictures. thats more or less what transplants can do in the long run.

I think thats why we dont usually see photos of full blown nw6 patients…they are not that flaterring as youngsters photos at the early stages of hairloss.

» This was the first video I watched when I was in Australia. Same questions
» I asked. The mans hair quality is at least double what the average guy is.
» The video has been up since I first signed up here 2002. Dr. Woods does not
» put up trick videos.

It just doesn’t make any sense any way you slice it. 1100 grafts give you a full head of hair? Nobody can pull that off with only 1100 grafts,

» I think thats why we dont usually see photos of full blown nw6
» patients…they are not that flaterring as youngsters photos at the early
» stages of hairloss.

MMAGUY just posted photos of his Armani result. He had next to nothing on top, I would say his photos are very flattering.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-56171-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

» » I think thats why we dont usually see photos of full blown nw6
» » patients…they are not that flaterring as youngsters photos at the
» early
» » stages of hairloss.
»
» MMAGUY just posted photos of his Armani result. He had next to nothing on
» top, I would say his photos are very flattering.
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-56171-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
»

Listen i could argue with you about mmaguy being a very good propecia responder i think he has admitted to it him self.I could argue that mmaguys balding area is not EVEN CLOSE to nw6 since its relatively small to cover since it widens only in the front. I could argue that out of the thousands of patients that clinics treat we only see the same pictures again and again.I could argue on many things that the vast majority of experienced people know allready…but i am not going to because i am bored and because i am afraid that just for winning the arguement you will mislead many new people into thinking that nw6 people will have hair like mmaguy with transplants.

I cant believe you appear so ignorant to the realities of transplants and that the donor we have is the same since hm hasnt been invented yet.You show me a pic of mmaguy as what transplants can do for a nw6???I know that you know you cant fool me… who are you trying to fool really?

» » » I think thats why we dont usually see photos of full blown nw6
» » » patients…they are not that flaterring as youngsters photos at the
» » early
» » » stages of hairloss.
» »
» » MMAGUY just posted photos of his Armani result. He had next to nothing
» on
» » top, I would say his photos are very flattering.
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-56171-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
» »
» »

»
»
»
»
» Listen i could argue with you about mmaguy being a very good propecia
» responder i think he has admitted to it him self.I could argue that mmaguys
» balding area is not EVEN CLOSE to nw6 since its relatively small to cover
» since it widens only in the front. I could argue that out of the thousands
» of patients that clinics treat we only see the same pictures again and
» again.I could argue on many things that the vast majority of experienced
» people know allready…but i am not going to because i am bored and because
» i am afraid that just for winning the arguement you will mislead many new
» people into thinking that nw6 people will have hair like mmaguy with
» transplants.
»
» I cant believe you appear so ignorant to the realities of transplants and
» that the donor we have is the same since hm hasnt been invented yet.You
» show me a pic of mmaguy as what transplants can do for a nw6???I know that
» you know you cant fool me… who are you trying to fool really?

The fact is, MMAGUY received extremely good coverage from just one procedure (5,000 grafts). He had very little hair to begin with, and if he does loose the little existing hair he had left, as you have expressed concern about, he has more then enough donor left to have a 2nd smaller procedure to thicken any area. More then enough donor. I’m sorry but your argument simply does not hold up.

» The fact is, MMAGUY received extremely good coverage from just one
» procedure (5,000 grafts). He had very little hair to begin with, and if he
» does loose the little existing hair he had left, as you have expressed
» concern about, he has more then enough donor left to have a 2nd smaller
» procedure to thicken any area. More then enough donor. I’m sorry but your
» argument simply does not hold up.

We are assuming that all the transplant hairs will grow forever and ever. What’s gonna happen if that is not the case?