Admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL\' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair

If there’s a question from anybody I haven’t answered- please let me know. Logic/facts? Should we go over them all again? And how about- common sense?

You, on the other hand…finally after about a week decided to respond to some of my questions/points being made. And in doing so, actually had the gall to try to turn it into yet another money-making opportunity.

On Cap…I’ve only been using it on the receding/stubborn areas lately. As you know…it has that minox-like ingred in it…and I may be sensitive to it- heart-related issues like others have reported with minox as well. I planned to switch to the new version that doesn’t have that ingred anyway. Or possibly some other product.

And yeah…a lot of initial good results with it from various ppl…and others- nothing. Curious to see any updates in the near future…

BTW…when I say above: “Imagine if it were under nice lighting- same kind of shots as the pics.” …I’m only referring to the angle- the overhead shots, of the pics. Not the lighting…and definitely not the clarity.

This whole issue about the Fundraiser is blown way out of proportion. I think it’s just a distraction to his success.

Has he made any money off of it?! NO. Do you think he will make money? So far, the consensus says he will not…possibly not even a dime. It’s a FUNDRAISER for christ sake…he’s not publishing his findings in a book where you have to purchase it!

As for the idiotic reply about Kevin involving his family and friends on this whole thing to make MONEY…just f’ing stupid!!! Again, it’s a donation site, it does not guarantee he will make ANY money at all. Why would someone shave his head bald especially leaving the horse shoe pattern and walk around in public and get his family and friends involved just for some measly donations?! I wouldn’t do it for a single day if someone paid me $10K. Maybe I’ll do it for $20K :confused:

I believe Kevin was seriously bald and had great success with his regimen…simple as that.

What’s “f’ing stupid!!!” is you helping out Kevin…as best you can…whenever you can. You even take turns responding to me instead of having to respond yourselves to what was just said to you. What’s “f’ing stupid!!!” is sounding like a parrot. What’s “f’ing stupid!!!” is you not using some common sense if you indeed are just some ordinary person/poster. Of course that’s why you showed up and just on this topic.

Maybe Kevin was “f’ing stupid!!!” to think that he’d actually get a lot of donations. But…so because he supposedly hasn’t so far gotten much of any…or there was no guarantee that he would get much…then none of it could have been planned. :ok:

Then there’s the potential ScalpCrap connection…the other things you now will have to use/buy to keep up with Kevin. Etc.

Oh and btw…notice the video was never provided. That is how confident Kevin and his helper are. But then again…Kevin has now admitted he’s only at what…30-35%. No one has pointed out where in the pictures you can actually see new growth.

It’s simple. His video shows it’s not as great as what ppl were thinking right away. You said earlier a “faint hairline”. You can see faintly, all the hairs in the befores. Now picture the photo actually being clear. Now picture all those hairs just growing longer. Even Kevin is now admitting he’s at 30-35%. But of course he’s got other things you will have to now add. Send him some cash!

This cracks me up so hard. So you’re saying, the day 1 picture (which I was at NW6) is not clear that’s why it shows my scalp more? and when I grow out my hair and show clearer pictures, it will disguise my baldness? So you’re saying I was never at the NW6 stage?

How about this, I’ve done enough of proving, Roger is right. How about you show pictures of yourself from Day 1 to day 120 with any lighting you want and prove me wrong. If you’re willing to do this, I have no problem creating another video just for you. And no, I’m not trying to buy time, I’ve been doing this sh!t for 8 years, time will not make a difference.

All these pictures were taken from my IPhone4S (and no I’m not trying to promote iphones). The Day 60 and Day120 pictures were taken in front of my house, in day light! with no lighting effects. You can clearly see shoes and slips in those pictures infront of my house.

And no Ms/Mr. OMG I’m not telling people to give me some cash so I can provide additional information. I decided not to mention any more products because I dont want to promote any more products on youtube. Anything I said on the video, is a promotion. And dont want ungrateful bastards like you to benefit from the information either.

You are paranoid. You have so much dirt and stench inside you that you think people are the same as you.

These forums are here for me to voice my opinion and support what i believe just as you get to. Just because i support Kevin in this argument does not mean i’m connected to him. The reason you think i’m “parroting” what he says and tag-teaming is because i’m basically stating the obvious, which happens to coincide with what Kevin is communicating.

Of course i’ve only been here for this topic. I’m a newbie…you branded me that remember? I’ve been following his posts since i found it on youtube then here. Stop being so paranoid and breathe a little…relax or you’ll starting squeaking. Have some faith in people and know that some people can have those results…fundraisers or not.

As far as i know scalp med can kiss my ass! Although I’m on it, but i did state in the previous thread that it’s probably just the Finasteride, minoxidil, biotin, and silica. Why don’t you disect what i said there?

Stop sitting there nit-picking and stirring up confrontation to appease yourself. Go and grow some hair!!!

I still don’t understand why you want other people to subsidize YOUR treatment. Isn’t the whole point to share your information with other people and then let them try it on themselves? The next logical step for them would not be to continue subsidizing your treatment, it would be to try it on themselves. For that they would need money. Shouldn’t they be spending that money on themselves and not on you?

The point is you’ve proven (?) that it can be done. WTF more do we need to know than that?

Roger you know you’re right. He’s an e-panhandler is all.

[quote]I did mentioned in the first video that there is absolutely no obligation, that only if anyone feels that this project benefits him dramatically, and if he feels that would like to donate, then I would thank him. This goes to Tim, Sonny, and anyone else. It does not bother me or hurt my feelings if people dont donate. I would just thank people if they do.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

I still don’t understand why you want other people to subsidize YOUR treatment. Isn’t the whole point to share your information with other people and then let them try it on themselves? The next logical step for them would not be to continue subsidizing your treatment, it would be to try it on themselves. For that they would need money. Shouldn’t they be spending that money on themselves and not on you?

The point is you’ve proven (?) that it can be done. WTF more do we need to know than that? [/quote]

No…the dirt and stench are you and Kevin.

The only “obvious” thing you’re doing is losing the argument. Going from one thing to the next. Or letting Kevin jump in for you…and vice versa. And yes, being a parrot.

Don’t forget you now need to get on whatever else he’s found that he obviously needs to use to get some obvious real new growth. Obviously :ok:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

The point is you’ve proven (?) that it can be done. WTF more do we need to know than that? [/quote]

So your point is if a person subsidize my regimen and IF it works for them significantly, why the hell would they need to know about my fundraising campaign? That they should just take the information and benefits themselves and mock me for even having the site in the first place, even though I never obligated them to do so?

I respect your opinion Roger, and I sure hope not everyone feels this way.
Like Sonny said, this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and focus on negativity rather then on what matters. I never even mentioned about my donation page in the first place. Ms/Ms OMG did a great job of bringing it up and turned it into the focus of the argument.

Sonny and Tim, I hope you find success, I dont think I would be coming back here anymore because like Mr/Ms OMG said that these forum seems to be about picking people’s apart rather then finding a solution.

Good luck everyone.

So this is what…the 5th time you’ve lied now about your not going to respond to me anymore?

I can’t tell if you’re playing dumb again, or just are. Let me make it simple for you:
The day 1 picture is blurry yet you can still see all the little hairs that will become the big hairs in the followup blurry pictures. Yes, you can even see your blurry scalp in that picture. Otay?

As for me showing pictures- I’m sorry…am I running around claiming I’ve found the answer- at least to get to 30-35%(now)…do I have Youtube Videos and a Facebook page claiming all this crap, and also putting my hand out?

Yes, you are buying time. You’ve been stalling from the day the video was requested. Both of you were saying whatever you could think of to avoid having to provide it. Then you decided to try to use it to make some money off it. Now you want to have a comparison game with someone who is not making stupid-a** claims and putting up social pages and videos and asking for money.

But you’re forgetting what I’ve(and others) been saying- the before pictures are not showing that you were slick bald in those areas anyway. In fact they show quite a bit of hair- even as blurry as the pictures are. Do you know how many pictures there are out there with short hair like that- and then “afters” are, for the most part- just the hair growing out?

Then we have you admitting you’ve only gone 30-35% now. So if the scalp shows as much as I think it would(as it does in your current vids)- probably more in good lighting…I guess I’m baffled as to why you didn’t just provide a video. I’m guessing because of just that- that it would show more.

" Anything I said on the video, is a promotion. "

There’s another great quote from Kevin the…oh I’ll be nice.

You’re damn right I brought it up. Thankfully I think many jumped ship after digging into things more after I did.

And now they find out things aren’t so great after all, and you need to get on a bunch of other things Kevin just magically has found will do the job.

This thread snakes its’ way to oblivion. It just goes on and on and on. It pushes meaningful hair-related threads down further and further and further into the abyss.

And now they’ve been moved to do the same in this section :clap:

But now that I think about it…it may actually be a good idea to leave them up…somewhere at least.

If anyone’s a shill around here, it’s you…and you are threatened by the attention Kevin is getting…perhaps some jealousy? :crying:

The regimen is showing more positive results each day for me, so i’m not loosing at all. It’s your lost.

EACH DAY folks! Now THAT oughta get EVERYbody jealous enough to jump on board! And run out and get…oh wait, we don’t yet know what we’re supposed to get next…to get to the next level. I know some LLLT device was mentioned. Maybe a pacifier with time-released hair-growing ingredients in it. A rattle with just the right sound/vibrations to induce hair growth.

Next level…sounds like Scientology or something :lol2:

Yep…it’s my “lost”. :ok:

Each day that I see less shedding is a positive result. How hard is that to understand? Do I have to spell out everything for you? That’s what i mean by “f’ing stupid”. Your brain is so enclosed it’s pathetic. Again, this is where i wish for the smiley with a Dunce cap.

I don’t think you spelling everything out is going to help(or be believed). After all…it is my “lost” :ok:

I thought i would tell you guys after going bact to spectral dnc that made my scalp very dry after a days use so have returned to smed as said a while back i do have anther 3months left of it and my scalp was in good condition using it with as said very small amount of tiny hairs growing in places not a miracle but worth carring on until end of product.
As to the constant bickering about this on both sides we need concentrate on what matters and thats helping with mpb and whats true or not and you can rely on me to tell what result if any i get.
As for the money thing again with kevin he did not talk about this on the video and im not sure who drew attention to it as i did not notice it.
Even then its his video and he i beleave is not getting anything from any company for the video and jacob the first product is totally natural and maybe what helps the minox work but we i will have to wait to see how i get on with the regrime, as im only be on it for 32 days as i missed a day or so on spectral.:waving: