Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL\' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair


#61

"It is funny he made that comment that “a good transplant wouldn’t match up to the claims” you made… THAT’S the whole point, it’s better than a hair transplant; that’s precisely why people are impressed. I can’t understand the knee-jerk doubters and haters on this.

Personally I totally believe your story, I just dont understand why you’re asking for money. Can’t a person just provide help and videos to others on the net anymore without seeking money? If this were me I woudn’t even think of the money pitch. "

While I’m not the one who made the comment about “a good transplant…”…it is not better than a hair transplant. I don’t think too many are impressed anymore after actually looking at the video, and the fact that he will not provide an overhead video to show the actual “results”. There’s nothing “knee-jerk” about it- see my previous responses to you. Actually the only knee-jerk reactions around here are those just buying into it.

The asking for money is just another obvious reason not to believe the guy.


#62

But you don’t understand. You will need to use the one he uses. :wink:

Tim- Feel free to circle the areas that have the actual regrowth. Even you…the optimistic of optimists…have to be scratching your head as to why he didn’t just provide a new video of of the top of his head…why his buddy is here at the same time pretty much parroting what Kevin says…and I cannot believe you can’t smell the stench of stupidity of him trying to make money off of this.

Thought I’d repost that in case you missed it. Nah…I’m not actually expecting a response…the answers are obvious. Including why he didn’t go out of his way to prove to all of us that he has the results he’s claiming. On day 1.


#63

So let me get this straight. The pictures are worse than a hair transplant, but also too good to be real… OK…:yes:


#64

[quote]While I’m not the one who made the comment about “a good transplant…”…it is not better than a hair transplant.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

So let me get this straight. The pictures are worse than a hair transplant, but also too good to be real… OK…:yes:[/quote]

Actually, no. See my other posts on this. You can clearly see he’s majorly thinned out yet. Why else do you think he does a nice long Youtube vid but only glimpses of the top of his head in it? And then won’t provide one when asked.

Then go back and look at his “befores”. He was never totally bald in those areas, as others have pointed out.


#65

BTW…this is one of those I was referring to: http://www.spectraldncs.com/spectral-dnc-s.html

Especially for those wanting to stay away from minox.


#66

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FollicleSherlock[/postedby]
Obviously a good transplant wouldn’t match up to claims of that thread, please remove it, and it’s nonsense is beneath this type of forum, let him go post it on one of those sites that sell those kinds of things please, not here of all places.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

FollicleSherlock - I was so caught up in the ridiculous claim of “he just simply grew his hair out” and forgot to respond to the original post of this thread. Let me get something straight. So do you think that those pictures aren’t mine? the videos aren’t real? . I just want to know more about your opinion.

You’re right about one thing, even hair surgery would not guarantee the result that I have. And also you’re right about another thing, by doing these videos, I’m simply promoting all these products without getting anything positive from it. The future videos will not mention any other products that I have added or change to this regimen.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

It is funny he made that comment that “a good transplant wouldn’t match up to the claims” you made… THAT’S the whole point, it’s better than a hair transplant; that’s precisely why people are impressed. I can’t understand the knee-jerk doubters and haters on this.

Personally I totally believe your story, I just dont understand why you’re asking for money. Can’t a person just provide help and videos to others on the net anymore without seeking money? If this were me I woudn’t even think of the money pitch.[/quote]

Roger_that, the reason for me creating this donation page is because I want financial support from people that benefits from this hair project of mine.
I figure if it miraculously works for people that have been searching for a solution for so long and finally found it through this project of mine, they wouldn’t mind supporting me. My project does not end at just simply getting 30-35% of my hair back, I’m seeking for a solution that will get 50% of my hair back. And to be honest with you, I’m getting really close right now with a couple of new products i added to this regimen. You’ll see it in updated videos that I will post. I will not be discussing about what ingredients or products though as I learn from my past mistakes. This project is getting very expensive, I don’t know of If I can maintain doing this without support.

Time will tell, more people will come forward when they tried the regimen I posted in the first video.


#67

Just when you need a vomiting smiley…

Again…your excuse for asking for money is PATHETIC. There are ppl, again…who DONATE their time, money, and products. Even if you had 20 ppl that were posting results…actual results…it is no reason to be asking for money.

New products…new LLLT device…and he’s not going to tell us what they will be. Of course unless ppl beg- that’ll be an excuse. Or just contact him privately wink wink Oh wait…he said he won’t be “discussing” them. So that means he probably will tell us all about them…in the video.

The hair he had in the “before” was 30-35%. Not surprising he’s going all out now. So much for “better than a hair transplant…”.


#68

I still can’t believe how someone would think that Kevin’s result is just from letting his hair grow out. I mean just think about it…in his second video he shows a clip of him on vacation with his family completely bald on top with just the horse shoe pattern left. Why would he walk around like that if he can just simply grow his hair out!!! Look at the pictures on his facebook attending weddings and parties…why would he go around looking like bozo the clown (:lol2: sorry Kevin, just had to make my point), when he can just grow his hair out!!! The reason why he walked around bald was because he was bald…either that or maybe his daughter got a hold of the scissors while he was sleeping? :hungry:

It’s just ridiculous. Hmmm…“Lamas Scalp Serum” doesn’t cause brain fog and lost of vision does it? :surprised:

If only there’s a smiley with a Dunce cap.


#69

Hi guys me personnelly will not post any pics as im the one who needs help and also you tend to get the response and doubters on nearly all forums and one i do not need to prove anything as many know me to be honest and what i will report will be true as im a norwood 4 and badly receaded at front and crown massive bald area as said im getting comments of being a monk.
So if i after 3 or 4 months do get total regrowth on my scalp i will report that as said i do have some very tiny white hairs which you can only see at certain angles in the mirror and under certain light and also as said about 3 dark hairs on left side of receaded area which is not much to me.
I will not be offering any monies to kevin as i beleave in helping all at every forum in this disease as it causes so much destress and i should know at age 55 so it would be a miracle if this worked for me.
In uk hair loss is still in the dark ages in the sence its not available on health service or nhs i know hair transplants would be too expensive and i know certain wigs are available free for mainly woman which is good,but the drugs are not and as said many drs do not take it as a disease which i think it is to us who when young were devistated and many have ruined lives because of it.
So as said i will be totally honest with my reports on this regrime i must say i have added my own scalpure made with benonite clay apple cider vinagar and added tea tree oil as in omg you tube video he tells you how to mack it and i am using it about twice to three times a week and as you know im not on finasteride for over two weeks im back with avodart but thats due to my waterworks problems at my age.


#70

jacob did you check out the link at bald truth i posted which you asked for on sucralfate trials i also heard there have been other trials with this product on alopecia for cancer sufferers and for male pattern loss.:ok:


#71

I have forgot to add please anyone do not turn this topic into a bitter feud between beleavers and non beleavers if you do not beleave keven due to his asking for money on facebook fair enough but i have nothing against kevin and if this these products im using and spent monies on do nothing for me then i will hold nothing against anyone only myself to blame as in anything and we are all free to give honest review of a product or products as long as we are not beholding to any company which as many know is hard on the internet and i should know morte than many with the amount of money i have spent over the years from when i was 21.
One product i would like to mention is kevis i tried this way back in the early 90s as it was not american owned and hyped product and was much cheaped that now and it was said they tested it all over europe of course at the time still being young i thought it was the answer to my prayers thats what these companies make you think and yes i used it for the recommened period 6 months and my hair loss got even worse.
Nonthing has changed because we had neogenic and aminexil from L O and vichy and so expensive more than plain minoxidil and even what im using i will say is not too over priced as if i lived in us i see you can get two months for $29 i think but because of post and having to find another suppler its a wee bit pricey but even then if it does work i would be willing to put up with that due to wasting money on other so called treatments.
Now some will say at my age im lucky to have the hair i have left but you never forget the way you once comed your hair and styled it as it only seems like yesterday when the hairloss started and with mpb it creeps up on you slowly so you think i have a very slight hairloss on front and crown but think i will start on 2% minoxidil which was only available in uk in the late 80s and it did regrow and keep my hair and the same when i went onto the 5% and then the latter with an antiandrogen added and got great regrowth where i could style my hair quite well then i got complacent after a few years and got bored with applying this twice a day so did not notice much after stopping the minox not until i looked in the mirror and visited a uk trichologist who said you may need a transplant on the crown and if not go onto minoxidil which i know i had stopped using.
One thing i regret is not staying on the minox at that time as i may have more hair than i have now but im not sure.
There is a lot more i could add but its too much for me to say here and as said im not keen on using the drugs vs natural i must say its only the drugs that ever did anything for me.


#72

So what?! Are you saying he had to be TOTALLY bald for the regrowth to be proven? So if he wan’t totally, 100% bald, with zero hairs showing, in the “before” pictures, then that means this is fake?

Of course he wasn’t TOTALLY bald in those areas, he had the very faint outline of a hairline. Which is totally normal for someone who is balding at say NW5 or NW6. It’s totally normal for someone to retain some hair in balding areas. I’ve got a lot of it myself, evenly dispersed over the bald area.

I’m not understanding what you’re saying.

Exactly how do you propose he faked this?

Are you saying he wasn’t really bald in the first place, and he Photoshopped his hair out to appear bald? Then in the “after” pictures, he gradually un-Photoshopped it?

If he has to provide all this additional proof that you want, then you should explain exactly how, step by step, he faked this.

I think your issue with this is that deep down, you don’t think what he did is possible. So you have 100 different ideas about what he may have done to fake it (but interestingly you haven’t laid out one idea in detail.)

It’s like the rare Asian white tiger…

Sightings of white tigers are very rare. If someone goes to Asia, finds one, takes pictures and posts pictures of one on the internet, you say: “You must have faked that picture. It was really a regular tiger and you photoshopped it. You didn’t really take that picture. You got it off the internet. You didn’t really go to Asia. You took that picture in a zoo.”

Yeah, right, 100 different conflicting explanations… just because you can’t admit that someone really can go to Asia, and by chance, find a white tiger and take a picture of one.

That I think is the fallacy of what you’re saying.


#73

It’s obvious you want financial support. But you haven’t really answered my question. WHY do you think you deserve financial support for this?! It’s YOUR project.

If I’m 50 pounds overweight and I join a gym, and 3 months later somehow I lose all that weight and I’m skinny again, then should I go on the internet, post pictures and then start asking for donations from the public so that I can keep paying the gym??


#74

These forums have always been about picking things apart…besides helping each other out. In fact- doing what we’re doing is helping each other out. If ppl don’t like the back and forth- don’t read it.

What gets me is Hairsite not responding to the original poster of this thread. The long thread on this topic- it doesn’t even have to do with what this part of the forum is about. Is Scalpmed a sponsor or something? Or has Hairsite just been letting it be- anything goes lately?

And Kevis is perfect for this discussion. Same kind of crap went on with them.

I’ll check out your post in the other forum later :wink:


#75

He’s n e-panhandler. He’s a spamster. I think that Hairsite should give him the boot in the @ss.


#76

Oh WOW! He actually ran around “bald”, knowing he was going to be in this for MONEY, knowing everyone, including his family…would know he’s doing this- it being on Youtube and Facebook at all. Shocking! It is impossible that everything was staged. After all, he’s only in this for MONEY.

I can’t wait to see what the new products will be. And which “new” LLLT device will be used. Those who’ve already bought into this…feeling kind of…_________ yet?(fill in the blank…I’m trying to be nice about it) Now you’re going to be told other things need to be added.

Oh and btw…notice the video was never provided. That is how confident Kevin and his helper are. But then again…Kevin has now admitted he’s only at what…30-35%. No one has pointed out where in the pictures you can actually see new growth.


#77

hi jacob interesting that spectral say minoxidil is for early balding im not sure if thats true because there are some good responders in later stage mpb but too be honest i will say again i wish a natural would regrow hair after all these years we do not seem too have got anywhere surely if we all have real mpb then a product should work on all of us but it does not.
Jacob there must be a natural cure out there for mpb and many other forms of alopecia? how many more years will it be before we could find a drug free product that does something it is really frustrating.
I wonder even if kevin or any of us finds minoxidil works with an oral antiandrogen will it keep our hair for many years or just hold it back a few years.
As said we do not have a cure yet for this disease many of us thought that the natural stemcelex was going to be the cure but that turned out to be another con that was through pictures that were fake.
The new naturals out there maybe a cure for us but if we stop using minoxidil then you get a shed which may make you think that the natural is causing it.
To be honest thats the only reason im not too happy with minox once you start if you do see results it has to be used for the rest of your life i suppose its the same for propecia as well.
But as it is like an illness you have to keep taking the meds also the itchy scalp that affects many on minox and the greasy nature of rogaine and smed makes hairloss look worse unless you wash hair again before going out.
This greasness will be the reason i may have to give up on thhis regrime i hear that kevin says he only washes his hair twice a week with shampoo and only water other times fo me thats hard to do as i like to wash hair everyday with soap i cannot see thats why my hair fell out as we wash our face everyday and other parts.
I suppose minoxidil foam is the best product to use with propecia as its not greasy.
With the spectral products there are many now and i have seen some reports of users that are happy with the minox added ones but i have yet to see any real feedback of regrowth from the natural ones which is a shame.
I have seen posts where the spectral dnc minox changed the formula and did not work as well and they had problems with the bottles.
Is there anyone still using spectral products here that is happy with regrowth and if so which version?
And jacob are you using capillogain still as there is no one saying it works.


#78

“So what?! Are you saying he had to be TOTALLY bald for the regrowth to be proven? So if he wan’t totally, 100% bald, with zero hairs showing, in the “before” pictures, then that means this is fake?”

No, if you’ve read my other posts, and I’m not the only one who’s said this- he has a lot of hair in the “before”- it’s just short and thinned out. And the picture isn’t exactly crisp and clear.

“Of course he wasn’t TOTALLY bald in those areas, he had the very faint outline of a hairline. Which is totally normal for someone who is balding at say NW5 or NW6. It’s totally normal for someone to retain some hair in balding areas. I’ve got a lot of it myself, evenly dispersed over the bald area.”

Then you have the sides that are also thinned out in the before- shaved down or whatever. Yes it’s normal to retain hair in balding areas. And that’s what is really showing on his pictures, even though the pictures aren’t that clear. His video also shows- a lot of scalp. Imagine if it were under nice lighting- same kind of shots as the pics.

I think I need to remind ppl that the claim for the last “after” is at 120 days.

"I’m not understanding what you’re saying.

Exactly how do you propose he faked this?

Are you saying he wasn’t really bald in the first place, and he Photoshopped his hair out to appear bald? Then in the “after” pictures, he gradually un-Photoshopped it?"

It’s simple. His video shows it’s not as great as what ppl were thinking right away. You said earlier a “faint hairline”. You can see faintly, all the hairs in the befores. Now picture the photo actually being clear. Now picture all those hairs just growing longer. Even Kevin is now admitting he’s at 30-35%. But of course he’s got other things you will have to now add. Send him some cash!

Feel free to show me where you see actual new growth.

“If he has to provide all this additional proof that you want, then you should explain exactly how, step by step, he faked this.”

No, I should not have to do that. Even though I have. It shouldn’t even be about me proving anything. He is the one that was asked to just provide an overhead shot/video in good lighting. That is “all this addional proof” that was asked. The whole point of providing such a video was to just show things better- to even prove me wrong if that’s what you want to call it.

“I think your issue with this is that deep down, you don’t think what he did is possible. So you have 100 different ideas about what he may have done to fake it (but interestingly you haven’t laid out one idea in detail.)”

No…I saw “Scalpmed” and went from there. It doesn’t mean anyone using the product is a shill/spammer. But when you combine the Youtube videos and Facebook page…the way the pictures were taken and the videos shot…and the refusal to just provide one additional video…the tag-teaming…on and on…anyone with half a brain should question it. Oh…and then there’s the fundraising page.

"It’s like the rare Asian white tiger…

Sightings of white tigers are very rare. If someone goes to Asia, finds one, takes pictures and posts pictures of one on the internet, you say: “You must have faked that picture. It was really a regular tiger and you photoshopped it. You didn’t really take that picture. You got it off the internet. You didn’t really go to Asia. You took that picture in a zoo.”

Yeah, right, 100 different conflicting explanations… just because you can’t admit that someone really can go to Asia, and by chance, find a white tiger and take a picture of one.

That I think is the fallacy of what you’re saying."

Is someone asking for money in that case? That is just one problem with your goofy analogy.


#79

[quote]Roger_that, the reason for me creating this donation page is because I want financial support from people that benefits from this hair project of mine.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

It’s obvious you want financial support. But you haven’t really answered my question. WHY do you think you deserve financial support for this?! It’s YOUR project.

If I’m 50 pounds overweight and I join a gym, and 3 months later somehow I lose all that weight and I’m skinny again, then should I go on the internet, post pictures and then start asking for donations from the public so that I can keep paying the gym??[/quote]

Thats a great question, why do I think I deserve financial support?

let me ask you this, if this personal hair project of mine benefits the entire world, do you think I deserve sponsorship to continue?

If I was a fat kid and simply go to the gym and got skinny again. Post pictures of before and after, then ask for financial support, then it would be very stupid of me, wouldnt it? Comparing being fat to skinny and being Bald and grow hair is comparing something that is doable to something that is nearly inevitable.

But let me see if I can reason this right, if I was a fat kid and found a solution that make fat people lose weight at an incredible rate and share the secret with the world through a project of his, then I believe that fat kid would still deserve sponsorship.

I did mentioned in the first video that there is absolutely no obligation, that only if anyone feels that this project benefits him dramatically, and if he feels that would like to donate, then I would thank him. This goes to Tim, Sonny, and anyone else. It does not bother me or hurt my feelings if people dont donate. I would just thank people if they do.

Sonny, and Roger. Trying to reason with Ms/Mr. OMG is impossible. He does not answer your question and reason with logic/facts. That’s why I dont bother to argue with him anymore.


#80

Guys just got an email from agestop uk and they have folligain 5% minox which is made by anagen research at only £22.95 uk for three months supply which is a good price im not saying simply buy this but agestop does supply polaris labs minox and spectral and if smed was a miracle then many of these shops would stock it.
By the way i mentioned the folligain 5% because they have a picture before and after which looks even better regrowth than smed hahaha here we go again take a look jacob?:clap: