Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL\' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair


#41

[quote]I agree roger_that… except the part about jarjar regrowing all of his hair… i have great doubts about that… i.e. why would someone who is so obsessive about hair loss and found a successful remedy abandon it entirely simply because the purchased batches were too inconsistent in quality… that just seems beyond any logic. Requests for photographic evidence were also declined by jarjar…

anyway, back on topic… even if this guy is asking for donations… it is obvious that he’s not going to get a whole lot of donations… it’s not like he is selling a product or something… so i fail to see what his incentive would be to lie about his regrowth… everyone here is free to chose whether or not they want to donate to him… I dont recall him ever having actively asked for handouts or anything… its ludicrous that whenever someone actually reports a success story, that they are subsequently subjected to slander and attacks and their credibility is scrutinized and questioned beyond reason… it’s ridiculously counterproductive to our cause…

apart from that his story and photographic evidence seems entirely believable… [/quote]

I agree as well. I believe this forum is about hair loss and finding treatments. It is not about who’s doing fundraisers and if they are sleeze balls or not…let’s not go off on a whole different topic/forum.

Kevin has posted his experiences with hair loss and how he recovered from it, which I find to be believable and very helpful in my search for a solution. I might be a newbie here to the forum, but i’m not a newbie to losing hair. From what i see in Kevin’s videos, it is amazingly obvious that he has regrown so much hair…I am envious. If people are skeptic then don’t follow his regimen. If people are convinced and motivated, then give it try. No harm and no lost to anyone.

Kevin was invited here to share his experience, and that he did. He has done a couple great videos, but of course that’s not enough for the one individual. Who is that ONE individual to DEMAND more videos from anyone??!!! So damn egocentric!!!

All this extra noise and DRAMA should be disgarded. It is just an attempt to pull us away from the core intent of why Kevin was invited in the first place. To be honest i got pulled into the drama, but i’m over it.

I’m not a tag-team member or anything :lol: …just here looking for a solution and supporting what i find to be helpful.


#42

And Sonny is just like any other poster. Only on this topic. Is around when Kevin is. Says the same things he does. And of course, just loves and admires the guy! Yep…just an ordinary…average…poster.

It’s just one video…sonny. Stop holding hands and get a grip on reality.

“It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” :ok:


#43

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
And Sonny is just like any other poster. Only on this topic. Is around when Kevin is. Says the same things he does. And of course, just loves and admires the guy! Yep…just an ordinary…average…poster.

It’s just one video…sonny. Stop holding hands and get a grip on reality.

“It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” :ok:[/quote]

Jacob - there are 2 videos, apparently you have no clue.
Also please have the balls to at least say yes or no to my offer n stop yapping with nonsense.
You want solid proof? Then take the bet.


#44

And there’s the tag team again. Cute!

I’ve seen both videos. You know what I’m asking for- there’s no need for any other lame offers. Just a clear video of the top of your head, with decent lighting. That is the one video I am referring to. Your honey sonny said “more videos”. Got it?

The little bit on the current video that we can see already shows you’ve just grown your hair out. You’re still quite thin up there. As I’ve said before- nowhere, not even on your pictures…do you see a picture of a bald area and then an “after” that shows where there’s new growth in that area. This isn’t me being happy that you’ve still got a long ways to go. This is pointing out that ppl need to get their blinders off and not get so excited…or worse.

BTW…you might as well tell us which LLLT device you’ll be pu…I mean using.

Don’t forget what Kevin said: “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” :ok:


#45

I’m going to quote myself "You want solid proof? Then take the bet."
Absolutely no response, that’s what I thought .

You can keep bringing up my fundraising purpose all u like to deflect the point of the argument.
I have nothing to hide n people can clearly see that.
Peace out mr/mrs OMG


#46

Okay, this will be my last reply, because you’re clearly one of those internet folks that love to argue.

"Oh poor you."
A meaningless comment, intended to offend. It failed.

"It’s whining when someone points out that the children have to divert to sexist talk instead of actually responding to what is being said or requested."
No, it’s whining to whine about someone’s comments. “Gasp! He’s a sexist!” I don’t care.

"But I’m sure your wife or g/f(that’s a big if, I guess) would applaud you for calling it whining!"
Wife. Yes, she would. She doesn’t like men (I use the term loosely) who obsess about people being sexist.

"You want me to be more specific? You’ve been here since 1998 and all I did was look at your last few latest posts on here…and I came across one: You’re actually complaining about befores/afters there, while saying Kevin’s are just great."
I didn’t say Kevin’s were “great”, although I can tell you wish I had so you’d have a point to make. I contrasted them with the photos that HT doctors typically post, and said, “He’s just some guy in his living room taking pictures of the top of his head, but his befores and afters are consistent in every respect, so we can safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started.”

"Yet anyone can easily point out the problems with Kevin’s…as I and others have."
Unless you can quote me saying Kevin’s photos are perfect, this sentence is meaningless. We are discussing whether the thread about Kevin should be deleted, not whether his photos are perfect.

"What is so bad about requesting an actual video of the top of his head in decent lighting?"
Nothing, but he is under no obligation to pay any attention to you (as I shall cease to do after this post).

"And don’t you start wondering why he can’t just do that, after having no problem putting his face on Youtube and Facebook on this issue- for the world to see"
Maybe it’s your approach. Or maybe he’s a liar. Either way, I don’t think his thread needs to be deleted just because a couple of people here have gotten their shorts in a twist. I’m for freedom of speech, and for people to use their judgment about what is said. People don’t need you to protect them.

"And just like everyone else TRYING to defend what he/they are doing…that’s all you have."
I am not defending him. I’m saying the thread should not be deleted. People should exercise their freedom of choice to either believe him, not believe him, or reserve judgment…just as they do when Dr Nigam posts. Some people believe Dr Nigam, some don’t, and some reserve judgment.

"In case you missed it…an exact quote from Kevin: ‘It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.’"
His full quote is, “And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask.” He’s right. He has the right to ask. And I have the right to laugh at the request, like I suspect everyone else here is doing. If I had as much money as Bill Gates, I still wouldn’t send Kevin one thin dime. He didn’t undertake this regimen as some sort of humanitarian effort. He did it because he wanted his hair back. Fine. If he wants it, he can pay for it like the rest of us are doing. That being said, he can ask for money until he’s blue in the face.

With that, I’m done. You can respond if you like, but I won’t bother to read what you write.


#47

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]
I’m going to quote myself "You want solid proof? Then take the bet."
Absolutely no response, that’s what I thought .

You can keep bringing up my fundraising purpose all u like to deflect the point of the argument.
I have nothing to hide n people can clearly see that.
Peace out mr/mrs OMG[/quote]

Actually I did respond. Reread it. You on the other hand…as usually…aren’t able to.

Well now I know what you’re up to. It makes sense when you said “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” I only asked for one video to clear things up. Days later you turn around and want to make money off of it? Prove me wrong twice here. First in showing your results…second in doing it w/out asking for money. You know…a nice skype-less clear video…for even less ppl to see than your Youtube and Facebook viewers.


#48

"Okay, this will be my last reply, because you’re clearly one of those internet folks that love to argue. "

Is that supposed to prevent me from responding? :wink: I think one could say the same of you.

“A meaningless comment, intended to offend. It failed.”

You mean like calling what I was bringing up- whining?

“No, it’s whining to whine about someone’s comments. “Gasp! He’s a sexist!” I don’t care.”

But that was your attempt to offend- calling it whining. I was merely pointing out that he and his honey were doing that instead of actually responding to what was being said and/or what was being requested.

“Wife. Yes, she would. She doesn’t like men (I use the term loosely) who obsess about people being sexist.”

So she likes wimps that have to resort to that. I get it.

“I didn’t say Kevin’s were “great”, although I can tell you wish I had so you’d have a point to make. I contrasted them with the photos that HT doctors typically post, and said, “He’s just some guy in his living room taking pictures of the top of his head, but his befores and afters are consistent in every respect, so we can safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started.””

Exactly- “safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started”. No, we cannot draw that conclusion. Not even close. Unless you’re referring to his hair has just grown out.

“Unless you can quote me saying Kevin’s photos are perfect, this sentence is meaningless. We are discussing whether the thread about Kevin should be deleted, not whether his photos are perfect.”

I never said you said they were perfect. So your argument is meaningless.

“Nothing, but he is under no obligation to pay any attention to you (as I shall cease to do after this post).”

And yet he does. Even after he said he was done with me.

“Maybe it’s your approach. Or maybe he’s a liar. Either way, I don’t think his thread needs to be deleted just because a couple of people here have gotten their shorts in a twist. I’m for freedom of speech, and for people to use their judgment about what is said. People don’t need you to protect them.”

And they don’t need you to protect them either. Run along. :wink:

“I am not defending him. I’m saying the thread should not be deleted. People should exercise their freedom of choice to either believe him, not believe him, or reserve judgment…just as they do when Dr Nigam posts. Some people believe Dr Nigam, some don’t, and some reserve judgment.”

Actually you were defending him. http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121195-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

“His full quote is, “And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask.” He’s right. He has the right to ask. And I have the right to laugh at the request, like I suspect everyone else here is doing. If I had as much money as Bill Gates, I still wouldn’t send Kevin one thin dime. He didn’t undertake this regimen as some sort of humanitarian effort. He did it because he wanted his hair back. Fine. If he wants it, he can pay for it like the rest of us are doing. That being said, he can ask for money until he’s blue in the face.”

See, you’re defending him again.

“With that, I’m done. You can respond if you like, but I won’t bother to read what you write.”

Yes you will. And you did :waving:


#49

The whining drama queen has only given you more attention, Kevin. Not only you got your hair back, but you’re even more popular now. You should thank him…her…who knows. Hehe

I’m sure the whiner knows who i’m referring to. Just you wait and see, something tells me he/she/it will reply. :ok:


#50

Yeah…what a comeback! Throwing in there that I’m going to respond…it’s like an earthquake here I’m shaking so much :crying:

Are either of you EVER able to do things apart from each other? I’ve never seen such an obvious tag-team in…well…it’s been awhile.

Keep trying though kids. After all… “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” :ok:


#51

See! That’s the person. He never fails to reply!

Hold on here…he’s not working for you is he? If he is…you are a genius!!! I cannot wait for your upcoming results!

Alright have a great weekend everyone.


#52

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
hi jacob i still have some spectral 5%minox it does make my scalp itchy but so does smed i have posted to you jacob at hairsite and synth.[/quote]

Hey tim…sorry I missed this. I was too busy having fun with the love birds, I guess :smiley:

This is hairsite. Or am I missing something :lookaround:

But have you tried any of the other and/or new combos they’ve come out with? Or from Polaris, which is from the same company actually.

And can you guess who said this? “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” No need to answer…I’m just having fun…and yet still so :surprised: how obvious…and pathetic…and idiotic…and asinine…it is.


#53

The things many of us do not like about minoxidil or rogaine is its greasy nature due to prop glycol and many makes of minox like polaris which as we know is part of divine skin company is removing the glycol,i think i read someware that the prop glycol helps the minox stay on the scalp or to stop drying of the scalp is that right or wrong.
But the ingredience of polaris n7 is good and they do offer higher strengths although they are harder to get hold of.
Now jacob what is you regrime and have you or did you try minoxidil or propecia? and i made a mistake i ment hairlossfight site sorry which i have asked you about that new product from symrise called force 1631 i read the download link and it seems interesting.


#54

Hi kevin i really want to know looking at pictures again day one pretty bald then day thirty not much happening at this stage what made you think that the treatment was worth carrying on with because many of us out here get bored when we get to the day 30.
But then at day 60 you can clearly see regrowth and then onto 120 days i would and many out there would be happy with.
So the question again is the motivation with many of us in a depressed state at day one to carry on as we have been sc*med many times in the past ant i really want to think that its going to work.
:hungry:


#55

I’ll post my regimen over there maybe this weekend…and update it in my sig here. Don’t forget Polaris/DS uses liposome tech, so that is what should keep it in your scalp- time release even.

I’m just :no: over your “can clearly see regrowth” etc. Feel free to circle the areas that have the actual regrowth. Even you…the optimistic of optimists…have to be scratching your head as to why he didn’t just provide a new video of of the top of his head…why his buddy is here at the same time pretty much parroting what Kevin says…and I cannot believe you can’t smell the stench of stupidity of him trying to make money off of this.

And don’t forget…you now need to use a LLLT device as well. Don’t purchase one until you know which one is doing wonders for him. :ok:


#56

hi jacob i myself have a hairmax that i got cheap on ebay its the rechargable lux version and i find it does give a bit of body to the hair, by the way theres also lipogaine minox which it it has az acid in makes it a bit greasy.


#57

To be fair to the scalpmed and the natural orals its only just 4 weeks and i can see a slight improvement a little regrowth of tiny white hairs and some black hairs that i lost a few years ago on bald temple but there is only about 4 of them so to fill that whole areas in would be a miracle.
But jacob i have another 3 months of smed and im determined to use it all up just to see if it works on me.:no:
I do think that the before lotion which is natural maybe a form of liposome for the minoxidil when you spray it on.
I will change the topic again to ask do you remember applypoly im not sure if the company is still running but it was many years ago when it came out and we know capillogain has some in and as you say ds products.


#58

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FollicleSherlock[/postedby]
Obviously a good transplant wouldn’t match up to claims of that thread, please remove it, and it’s nonsense is beneath this type of forum, let him go post it on one of those sites that sell those kinds of things please, not here of all places.[/quote]

FollicleSherlock - I was so caught up in the ridiculous claim of “he just simply grew his hair out” and forgot to respond to the original post of this thread. Let me get something straight. So do you think that those pictures aren’t mine? the videos aren’t real? . I just want to know more about your opinion.

You’re right about one thing, even hair surgery would not guarantee the result that I have. And also you’re right about another thing, by doing these videos, I’m simply promoting all these products without getting anything positive from it. The future videos will not mention any other products that I have added or change to this regimen.


#59

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
To be fair to the scalpmed and the natural orals its only just 4 weeks and i can see a slight improvement a little regrowth of tiny white hairs and some black hairs that i lost a few years ago on bald temple but there is only about 4 of them so to fill that whole areas in would be a miracle.
But jacob i have another 3 months of smed and im determined to use it all up just to see if it works on me.:no:
I do think that the before lotion which is natural maybe a form of liposome for the minoxidil when you spray it on.
I will change the topic again to ask do you remember applypoly im not sure if the company is still running but it was many years ago when it came out and we know capillogain has some in and as you say ds products.[/quote]

Tim - it’s great to know that you’re seeing improvement. Yup, the first 30 days, you dont really see much happening. Depends on the individual, it might take more than 60 days to actually see improvements. That’s why I recommend trying it out for at least 4-5 months and if you still dont see progress then simply stop using it.

Good luck buddy!


#60

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FollicleSherlock[/postedby]
Obviously a good transplant wouldn’t match up to claims of that thread, please remove it, and it’s nonsense is beneath this type of forum, let him go post it on one of those sites that sell those kinds of things please, not here of all places.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

FollicleSherlock - I was so caught up in the ridiculous claim of “he just simply grew his hair out” and forgot to respond to the original post of this thread. Let me get something straight. So do you think that those pictures aren’t mine? the videos aren’t real? . I just want to know more about your opinion.

You’re right about one thing, even hair surgery would not guarantee the result that I have. And also you’re right about another thing, by doing these videos, I’m simply promoting all these products without getting anything positive from it. The future videos will not mention any other products that I have added or change to this regimen.[/quote]

It is funny he made that comment that “a good transplant wouldn’t match up to the claims” you made… THAT’S the whole point, it’s better than a hair transplant; that’s precisely why people are impressed. I can’t understand the knee-jerk doubters and haters on this.

Personally I totally believe your story, I just dont understand why you’re asking for money. Can’t a person just provide help and videos to others on the net anymore without seeking money? If this were me I woudn’t even think of the money pitch.