Admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL\' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair

“Snake oil” is something that a person sells, and it is something that doesn’t really work. The poster in that thread isn’t selling anything. True, at some point far into the discussion he asked for money (for which he offered people nothing in exchange), which is bold. But hey, let me go on the record right now: If anyone here is foolish enough to just send me money in exchange for nothing, I will enthusiastically take it and I won’t feel bad about it.

I don’t see any reason for this Cecil B Demille-sized reaction to that thread. I think the guy is one of the very few, very lucky people who show significant results from the available meds, and MAYBE the supplements helped, too.

I think it is better to err on the side of open dialogue. If someone sees great results, I want to hear about it and I want to hear what they did to get them. I’LL decide whether to believe them or not. I don’t need the speech police to protect me.

120 days. That’s all that needs to be said. Although plenty more has already been said that no one seems to be able to touch.

You wouldn’t have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
You wouldn’t have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?[/quote]

Why? Has he made a new claim that he has seen dramatic improvement since the last time he showed us the top of his head?

I don’t get why you’re so worked up about him. He laid out what he said helped him get some of his hair back. People can buy it or not. He isn’t selling it, so (prior to his recent ill-conceived request for money) he doesn’t stand to profit from it. If you don’t believe him, ignore him. Or say, “I don’t believe him.” But to call him a snake oil salesman and try to run him off seems like an overreaction. But, to each his own. I’m not losing any sleep over him being thrown off the forum, if that’s what the site does. I just wouldn’t throw him off if it were my decision.

You wouldn’t have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?

[postedby]Originally Posted by RickH[/postedby]

Why? Has he made a new claim that he has seen dramatic improvement since the last time he showed us the top of his head?

I don’t get why you’re so worked up about him. He laid out what he said helped him get some of his hair back. People can buy it or not. He isn’t selling it, so (prior to his recent ill-conceived request for money) he doesn’t stand to profit from it. If you don’t believe him, ignore him. Or say, “I don’t believe him.” But to call him a snake oil salesman and try to run him off seems like an overreaction. But, to each his own. I’m not losing any sleep over him being thrown off the forum, if that’s what the site does. I just wouldn’t throw him off if it were my decision.[/quote]

I don’t get why you’re not so worked up about him, like you are some others I’ve seen you posting about. The same goes for a couple of others in this thread.

Why? Why aren’t you asking- Why doesn’t he just do it? Why does he divert to other things, start his sexist ranting and being juvenile with his he/she etc, and have his buddy tag-team along with him doing and saying the same things?

The “why” has already been explained. The “after” video that he does have only shows a glimpse of the top of his head- and either the lighting isn’t that great and/or the scalp looks to be darkened. But even with what you do see- it doesn’t look that great- it’s still majorly thinned out. Then see the discussion on the pictures- it just looks like he’s let his hair grow out.

Oh sure…ppl can ignore him…not buy the Scalpmed crap(again, they have a history of pulling these stunts)…not donate to him…etc. But we then also have the right to point out what we think is going on here. And having a fundraising site on top of all of this…is just an immediate- the guy is pathetic…he’s doing this to try to rake in some $…etc.

Well everyone knows me around different forums and i have been using many things over the years naturals that are snake oils and some drugs that maybe sc*ms and that is over 30 years so you can tell im an old timer.
Anyway itys not for any of us to say throw a forum member off until proved guilty and im not happy with a trial without proof.
To be fair to kevin i really think he is genuine although i need to have it proved if im wrong but after speaking with him he seems a nice guy.
Anyway as some of you may know i am using this treatment as i did get it a little cheaper than the site selling it and as they also do not send to the uk,so how am i getting on with it well into the fourth week nearly and im seeing close in the mirror in daylight very small hairs beginning to regrow on some bald areas i would not say its great but its giving me insporation to keep on using and im also taking oral avodart only one week as i have switched fron finasteride and am on biotin and silica as per kevins treatment.
And i if anyone wants to know i have been on these two meds before with ordinary minoxidil.
Also im not trying to tell anyone to go out and buy into this treatment and also wait and see until the end of my four months because if it works on me after being quite badly receaded and big as friends say like a monk on the crown i will, myself be impressed as trying ru and some experimental things it will really make me a happy man.

You say this with nearly everything you try…and you try nearly everything…and then you don’t stick with it. :no:

Everybody is a “nice guy”. Oh wait…does a “nice guy” respond the way he does- with the sexist talk etc? He’s so nice to provide those videos etc but cannot provide one requested and instead does the childish talk(along with his buddy) and then disappears? Oh I’m sure he’ll be back…maybe even with the video that was asked of him. But they need time to get it just right first…because he’s so legitimate. And such a nice guy :wink:

Now about the things I and even a few others have pointed out…just read my other posts on here.

Well thats a laugh how come i have been on finasteride for nearly 20 years and was on dutasteride for two years and restarted that as hair loss was getting worse on finast.
Was on regaine for many years different brands as well but only minox+antiandrogen ever gave me some regrowth and as said many things natural like procerin that did nothing,and when i saw kevins vid and even though most of the scalpmed videos are part of the company there are still great regrowth stories with picture back up.
We do know that regaine also has had many on there trials before it was released on the public with pictures to back there drug up and also propecia and many are good responders to these drugs but for me they did not do much and im not saying anything great about kevins regrime as yet only that its doing something that i can see a little bit of improvement after nearly four weeks and as said i will tell the truth as i go along with this.
In some ways i do not want to see an improvement due to the fact smed is hard for me to get in uk and also a bit pricey.
I do have as said four months supply and will be using the treatment for that time and will keep you up to date with progress here and at the other forums.
Also the company smed was little help when i wanted to order some i emailed them and at first said i could order for uk and then when i wanted to pay changed there mind and said that they was sorry they got it wrong and they do not post to uk.
I then got hold of the boss Mr malik i think i spelt it right and he also said he could not help as i complained that i wanted to order some.
So finally i found a seller at ebay that was prepaired to send me an order and i was lucky i saw someone that said they ordered some for there mother but got the wrong 5% instead of 2% minoxidil smed so i got four months altogether at a cheaper price.

But again…you’ve gone on so many other things and said you were seeing results at first…and then you don’t stick with anything that long. Right? :wink:

I’d repost what all else I responded to you there…but I know you’re just going to ignore it!

BTW…I searched the various forums for Scalpmed…it’s been around since at least 2005(for someone liking to try new things…I thought you’d look into things that are NEW(er) ). Back then some posters that I’d trust actually were interested in it and gave it a try- Chrome being one. Obviously it didn’t do enough for them to keep using it. Then you have tons of newbies posting- “ever heard of scalpmed?” and other obvious spam-posts. Also many Google results- when you click on them, will say this: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/16953-Scalp-Med For those who don’t care to click on it…it says “closed thread”. An obvious Spam post.

Ya know what…if anyone is excited about this…how about we look into other Youtube success stories and invite those ppl here too? Post them right in this same section - Hair Regrowth Research and Clinical Trials. Maybe start with Provillus :ok:

I did try capillogain which gave me bad scalp pimples i tried loads of stuff but like many when you see no results after a few months you get bored with it and some even caused me a very bad shed like ru58841 so all this money i have wasted over the years i feel even as said smeds been out a long time and yes i did buy it a few years ago and did not like the greasyness of it which i think is the minoxidil as its like regaine or rogaine as its called and as for getting excited i am still sceptical until i see real regrowth im not as said going to tell anyone to try it.
I do know jacob you do not like minoxidil well nor do i but i cannot see at this time an alternitive, as when i stopped using everything my hair loss although it did not happen overnight gradually regressed and it does not hit you until someone says you look like a monk on the crown.
As said i will keep you updated but im determined to use all the scalpmed i have and as you know you can trust me to be totally honest in whatever happens.

All I’m going to say is that it cracks me up- what you won’t respond to :lol2:

Jacob - I cannot believe that you actually go as far as asking the admin to remove me from this forum. I guess Sonny and I have gone a bit too far and hurt your feelings a bit.

Anyways, I wasnt taking you seriously because you were just throwing random stuff at me without asking me about things that matter.

You kept mentioning my second video only showed a glimpse of my hair. I think you didnt watch this video carefully. You probably were just watching the first 5 seconds of the video. Scroll to 1:50 - 2:10 of the second video. that’s nearly 20 seconds of my entire head. You can clearly see the my scalp when I ran my fingers through it. You kept mentioning the lighting, but how come the light did not cover my white scalp?

The reason I dont want to post another video yet because I dont see the point of posting a video just to prove you wrong. I’m pretty sure about 99% of people believe me and I can careless about the 1% that dont.

I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.

To answer your question about how come I started taking photos when I started this project? well it was because I want to monitor my result. I didn’t know that my result would be this incredible, if I knew then I would have created a progress video.

And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask. If I dont try to sell this regimen, you cannot deny me the right to ask.
I’m not just creating this website for fun, because I’m confident enough that this will work on other people besides me.

And no I’m not a computer geek that doesnt make money, dont think a computer geek can afford this stuff. I work for the government and really dont want to go into details about my personal life.

And how did I found out about this forum? ask TinyTim. And yes I was invited to this forum in the first place!

Who said anything about removing you? I say let’s invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they’d have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren’t taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that’s why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn’t do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn’t provide it because you didn’t want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would “really matter”. Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that’s why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh…I dunno…I think I’ll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/“donation” page. Wait a sec…I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah…it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING…can you read that- DONATING… their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There’s one guy in particular I know who’s donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don’t recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!

I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.

Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all…you already know you’re going to have “actual progress”. No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn’t doing the job.

Who said anything about removing you? I say let's invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they'd have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren't taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that's why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn't do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn't provide it because you didn't want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would "really matter". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that's why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh…I dunno…I think I'll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/"donation" page. Wait a sec…I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah…it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING…can you read that- DONATING… their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There's one guy in particular I know who's donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don't recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!

Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all…you already know you're going to have "actual progress". No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn't doing the job.[/quote]

Who said anything about removing you? I say let's invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they'd have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren't taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that's why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn't do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn't provide it because you didn't want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would "really matter". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that's why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh…I dunno…I think I'll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/"donation" page. Wait a sec…I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah…it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING…can you read that- DONATING… their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There's one guy in particular I know who's donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don't recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!

Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all…you already know you're going to have "actual progress". No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn't doing the job.[/quote]

There you ago again, I tried to be nice to you but kept throwing Shenanigans at me. Instead of arguing with emotions like women do, why dont you answer my questions. 20 seconds of my entire head is a glimpse? lighting does not cover white scalp? What do you want, an hour view of my head?

How about this, let's make a bet. I'll let you Skype or Tango with me with a volunteered third person, if my hair is real and not covered by some lighting, then you lose. How much do u want to bet? $1000? $5000? $10,000?

Consider your skepticism, how about we meet in person? I'll let you run your fingers through my hair, maybe by then you'll start believing. and if what I said is true, then you lose. If you're willing to put your money where your mouth is, then game on. If not, just like Roger_That said "STFU"!

PS, I can give a sh!t about you believing me or not.

Hi Kevin it was not jacob that asked for your posts to be deleated it was folliclesherlock at top of this page and i responded to him saying it was out of order unless he could prove anything and i said trial without jury is wrong.

By the way none of us knows it plain kirkland and cheaper versions of minoxidil plus propecia and oral biotin silica might work we know that it does for good responders and im thinking it maybe the smed nutrisol thats helping the regrowth as it has retina a in it and many other naturals that jacob would like to assist the minox.
The only problem is you cannot buy it on its own.
The only thing is there is immortal hair forum where they have there own natural which could be used with minox or jacob could put us in touch where we could buy a similiar topical with the nutrisol ingredience to save us the money and i we could replace it when we run out.

First, you keep talking about his “sexist talk” in your replies to people. I’m not the Politically Correct Police and I don’t align myself with them. In fact, I usually dismiss any cries of sexism as a bunch of whining…because that’s what it is.

Second, you mentioned “some others I’ve seen you posting about.” I’ve been coming to this forum since 1998, so you’ll have to be more specific if you want me to explain what was different about whoever it is you’re talking about.

Beyond that, I have nothing to add to what I previously said. I disagree with you. I do so because the reasons you give to agree with you haven’t convinced me. It isn’t personal.

Oh poor you. It’s whining when someone points out that the children have to divert to sexist talk instead of actually responding to what is being said or requested. But I’m sure your wife or g/f(that’s a big if, I guess) would applaud you for calling it whining!

You want me to be more specific? You’ve been here since 1998 and all I did was look at your last few latest posts on here…and I came across one: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-120824.html
You’re actually complaining about befores/afters there, while saying Kevin’s are just great. Yet anyone can easily point out the problems with Kevin’s…as I and others have. What is so bad about requesting an actual video of the top of his head in decent lighting? And don’t you start wondering why he can’t just do that, after having no problem putting his face on Youtube and Facebook on this issue- for the world to see, and instead diverts and even has his buddy tag-teaming…basically just parroting what Kevin is saying?

And just like everyone else TRYING to defend what he/they are doing…that’s all you have.

In case you missed it…an exact quote from Kevin: “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” :ok:

This is a perfect example of you not responding to what is being said…so I’m just going to repost it.

Who said anything about removing you? I say let’s invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they’d have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren’t taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that’s why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn’t do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn’t provide it because you didn’t want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would “really matter”. Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that’s why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh…I dunno…I think I’ll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/“donation” page. Wait a sec…I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? “It’s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.” PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah…it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING…can you read that- DONATING… their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There’s one guy in particular I know who’s donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don’t recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!

Now if you can do Skype etc…you can do a video. Even though you don’t care if I believe you or not.:lookaround: But actually I’ve already said I’m never going to believe what you post anymore. So just keep delaying it even more…what difference does it make?

Why not just use a different product entirely…a Divine Skin/Spectral or many of the others that have been posted about. Especially if you never did try 'em…

hi jacob i still have some spectral 5%minox it does make my scalp itchy but so does smed i have posted to you jacob at hairsite and synth.