A question for dr nigam and forum members

And look how Nigam smooth filtered the photos to make the skin somewhat cleaner, so skin inconstistencies would show less. How pathetic.

other differences are that the person’s face is larger in the before pic than the after pic and the different lighting affects not only the lighting but also the shadowing.

[quote]lindo, i think it’s pretty obvious that they are the same person. It really discredits your own cause when you make silly claims like this. Much of your criticism is justified but the patient switching claims are pretty silly. If you look closely everything matches and it is quite clearly the same person in different lighting at a different angle. What exactly is your problem? the mole is obviously more like a pimple which has healed. there really is nothing out of the ordinary here. I suggest you run this through your iphone or android’s face recognition and I assure you it will match.

The person in the photos look very similar.

The pics are the same person.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

Thanks man !! To me they looked really different, except that they’re both Indian. Different moles, different nose, different eyes, different chin, different hair growth, different eyebrows, different eyelashes, different cheek(bones) etc. But thanks to your expert opinion and remarkable facial recognition skills, I now understand that they’re the same guy, thanks ! :smiley: :smiley:

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]

You’re wrong.

I suspect that you work for a competitor hair doctor and you are trying to discredit Dr. Nigam to damage his business.

And competitor guys like you are where the attacks against Dr. Nigam originate. Competitors of Dr. Nigam originate the attacks, then the dumber posters at hair websites believe your lies, then those dumber posters at hair websites repeat your lies, and then the lies snowball. And the snowball grows and grows and grows.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
And look how Nigam smooth filtered the photos to make the skin somewhat cleaner, so skin inconstistencies would show less. How pathetic.[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by missinghair[/postedby]
Just an update , We met Dr .Nigam as per the scheduled appointment and had the initial procedure of extraction of a 75 hair follicles for stem cell cultivation , i also met a lady who was close to 60 years but had not benefitted with only stem cell and who had her procedure done 4 months ago.

After a few days i was called again were in they removed appx 25 follicles from my chest and gave me dp shots on my scalp

[/quote]

Are you on finasteride?

Perhaps, but keep in mind you are essentially offering yourself as a human guinea in the absence of legitimate clinical trials. Which is fine if you are aware of that, but it may not be as safe as you were lead to believe. There are undoubtedly risks (certainly more than with established procedures).

[quote]You’re wrong.

I suspect that you work for a competitor hair doctor and you are trying to discredit Dr. Nigam to damage his business.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]
I suspect Nigam has put you on his payroll and pays you to promote him. Why else would you promote somebody 24/7 with blatant lies, while not even wanting to visit him yourself for a surgery ?

Dear walrus ,

No I am not on finasteride nor on minoxidil

I take 125 mg of saw palmetto a day and homeopathy tablets

And your caution is well noted

Thank you

I’m not promoting Dr. Nigam. I’ve repeatedly said that Dr. Nigam’s cell therapies are not producing satisfactory results yet.

I’m merely challenging your unwarranted attacks against him.

I’m the first to say that he isn’t producing sufficient regrowth on a consistent enough basis yet. But then I’m in America and that’s a long way from India. Some of his customers live in India so it’s worth it to them to travel a few miles for a modest amount of new hair.

Some of his patients have lost only small amounts of hair and his cell therapies are already sufficient for the patient who has lost only a small amount of hair. I have lost a significant amount of hair. I’m not flying to India (repeatedly) for a small amount of hair. I’ve told you this over a dozen times and yet you act as though I’ve never told you this, which is more dishonesty on your part.

It’s obvious that you’re a shill for a competitor HT doctor.

[quote]You’re wrong.

I suspect Nigam has put you on his payroll and pays you to promote him. Why else would you promote somebody 24/7 while not even wanting to visit him yourself for a surgery ?[/quote]

[quote]I’m not promoting Dr. Nigam.
[/quote]
Hehe. You could have fooled me there ! :smiley:

Yup. One of Nigam’s competitors in India is paying me $10 for every post I make to discredit him. How much is Nigam paying you per post ? If he pays better, I’ll flip sides man :smiley:

How come there has been no follow up on Tom V’s case? Why is it he disappeared right at the time when we would anticipate seeing some results? He was treated a long time ago, surely his case should show something by now, either positive or negative. He was posting quite frequently and now has stopped all together. Tom was supposed to be the proof of concept case that Nigam ensured us would validate all his claims. The objective patient randomly selected from the forums to give us all a fair assessment of his procedures from one of our own.

But, we hear nothing. Nothing from Tom, nothing from Mwamba, nothing from Nigam.

I guess we can throw his case on the heaping trash mound of other mysteriously missing patients that Nigam has treated.

does anyone know any information on this case?

Yup. One of Nigam’s competitors in India is paying me $10 for every post I make to discredit him. How much is Nigam paying you per post ? If he pays better, I’ll flip sides man :-D[/quote]

I have a history here. I started out defending different treatments here, not Dr. Nigam. All of the other things I’ve defended are in limbo right now. Other posters here know that my MO is to defend an experimental treatment until it’s been absolutely proved that it’s not as hopeful as I originally thought it was.

Dr. Nigam is having some limited success already, but I’m hoping he can improve on his results. He’s just now adding new techniques to his protocols and yet you’re already badmouthing him about his results before the results are even in while I merely say that we should reserve judgement until we see the results.

What I’m saying about Dr. Nigam to other posters is that they should keep an open mind and wait to see his results. What you’re saying about Dr. Nigam is that Dr. Nigam’s results don’t matter. Even if the results are great they should still hate on Dr. Nigam, and they should start hating-on him now and they should hate on him forever no matter what.

Intelligent posters aren’t buying into your sh!t.

Yup. One of Nigam’s competitors in India is paying me $10 for every post I make to discredit him. How much is Nigam paying you per post ? If he pays better, I’ll flip sides man :smiley:

I have a history here. I started out defending different treatments here, not Dr. Nigam. All of the other things I’ve defended are in limbo right now. Other posters here know that my MO is to defend an experimental treatment until it’s been absolutely proved that it’s not as hopeful as I originally thought it was.

Dr. Nigam is having some limited success already, but I’m hoping he can improve on his results. He’s just now adding new techniques to his protocols and yet you’re already badmouthing him about his results before the results are even in while I merely say that we should reserve judgement until we see the results.

What I’m saying about Dr. Nigam to other posters is that they should keep an open mind and wait to see his results. What you’re saying about Dr. Nigam is that Dr. Nigam’s results don’t matter. Even if the results are great they should still hate on Dr. Nigam, and they should start hating-on him now and they should hate on him forever no matter what.

Intelligent posters aren’t buying into your sh!t.[/quote]

And I have a history of being critical. I wrote the ‘Debunking hasci’s regeneration claim’ open letter. What I’m saying about dr Nigam is, is that he’s luring patients to his clinic, based on lies and deceit and that he sells unproven therapies that haven shown no results so far, for a lot of money, sometimes over $10.000 and that he’s putting the health of his paying customers possibly in great danger.

First of all, the word “unproven” is subjective in this case. Dr. Nigam has proved that his cell treatments grow some hair in some people. So what exactly do you mean when you say that his treatments are “unproven?” Are you saying that his cell therapies have not grown even one hair on even one person? If that’s what you’re saying then I’m confident that most posters would disagree with you. The question isn’t whether or not Dr. Nigam has grown any hair, but rather how much hair has he grown?

Secondly, he sells these experimental treatments to people who want them. If he starts consistently getting breakthrough results I will be one of the people who will go to India to get his treatments and you will try to interfere with my right to do so. Each individual patient is the person who should get to chose whether or not to undergo Dr. Nigam’s treatments. You’re a controlling healthcare-Nazi who is trying to interfere with other people’s right to make their own choices about their own healthcare.

And you call him a “liar” but it is you who is the actual LIAR. You say he has not gotten any regrowth but I’m confident that the majority of posters here recognize that Dr. Nigam has grown SOME hair.

Also, calling someone a “liar” is a personal insult. It’s insults like this that drove Dr. Nigam away from Hairsite and prompted Yoram not to post here at all. Researchers don’t want to come here because they see that posters like you could possibly attack them personally since you have a history of doing so and the moderator doesn’t stop you from doing so.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
First of all, the word “unproven” is subjective in this case. Dr. Nigam has proved that his cell treatments grow some hair in some people.[/quote]

Yeah if you believe those photoshopped pictures to be true, sure.

That in itself is all good. But he doesn’t explain the dangers, quite the opposite, he compares what he’s doing to Aderans and then tells people that it’s not dangerous. That’s not just unethical, I really think it’s punishable by law, even in India. He also uses fr@udelent pictures and results to lure people. Again, that’s something I strongly condemn.

LOL. I wish you’d go right now !! Can’t wait man, please go ASAP ! And ask to get the full treatment: cultured 3d cells + all possible growthfactors + hair doubling on your whole donor area !! It’s a little costly but you’re worth it man :smiley:

Agreed. But they should be able to base their decision on facts and not on lies.

Pretty much every forum would ban you for such grieving insults. I too put in a new ban request based on these grieving insults. You’re crossing a line that would make most people puke.

I’ve shown undeniable FACTUAL proof that he’s been lying about quite a few things. No opinions, factual proof.

I’m only going to respond to one issue you’ve raised because I’ve already responded to all of your other issues repeatedly.

You complain that calling you a “healthcare-Nazi” is out of bounds and a poster should be banned for doing so, but in the next breath you call Dr. Nigam a “liar.” At least half of your posts contain personal insults against myself or Dr. Nigam.

In fact, you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

What you want is to be able to insult other people while they are prevented from insulting you back. You want to fight a man while his hands are tied behind his back. You aren’t much of a man.

You remind me of Comidas in the movie “Gladiator” because Comidas knifed a chained Maximus with a knife to wound Maximus so that Maximus wouldn’t have a fair chance of winning his coming battle against the same Comidas. When you try to set things up so that you can insult other people but they can’t insult you back, you are behaving just like Comidas.

You don’t want men to have a fair chance in battles against you. You don’t want to earn victories. You want to cheat to win and then you want to proclaim a great victory after you win by cheating. You want your opposition to be disarmed, then you want to use your own arms to overcome your opposition, and then you want to crow about being victorious.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
First of all, the word “unproven” is subjective in this case. Dr. Nigam has proved that his cell treatments grow some hair in some people.

Yeah if you believe those photoshopped pictures to be true, sure.

Secondly, he sells these experimental treatments to people who want them.

That in itself is all good. But he doesn’t explain the dangers, quite the opposite, he compares what he’s doing to Aderans and then tells people that it’s not dangerous. That’s not just unethical, I really think it’s punishable by law, even in India. He also uses fr@udelent pictures and results to lure people. Again, that’s something I strongly condemn.

If he starts consistently getting breakthrough results I will be one of the people who will go to India to get his treatments and you will try to interfere with my right to do so.

LOL. I wish you’d go right now !! Can’t wait man, please go ASAP ! And ask to get the full treatment: cultured 3d cells + all possible growthfactors + hair doubling on your whole donor area !! It’s a little costly but you’re worth it man :smiley:

Each individual patient is the person who should get to chose whether or not to undergo Dr. Nigam’s treatments.

Agreed. But they should be able to base their decision on facts and not on lies.

You’re a controlling healthcare-Nazi who is trying to interfere with other people’s right to make their own choices about their own healthcare.

Pretty much every forum would ban you for such grieving insults. I too put in a new ban request based on these grieving insults. You’re crossing a line that would make most people puke.

Also, calling someone a “liar” is a personal insult.

I’ve shown undeniable FACTUAL proof that he’s been lying about quite a few things. No opinions, factual proof.[/quote]

[quote] but in the next breath you call Dr. Nigam a “liar.”
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Based on FACTUAL proof. Like how he said on the forum here, after being confronted with all the complaints regarding his weightloss clinic, that it was not his clinic but his wife’s. While in several youtube video’s he says it is HIS clinic. He lied in one of those statements. Then he lied about his doubling procedure, he said it was effective, while photo’s were found on his browsable directory that showed the test failed. Factual proof for another lie. Then he has certificates in his clinic showing he got the ‘international stem cell award’. that award doesnt exist. Another lie (the award was even printed in the same font as the other fake ‘certificates’). And I can go on and on, but I’ve made a nice summary before, you should read it again.

[quote] but in the next breath you call Dr. Nigam a “liar.”

Based on FACTUAL proof. Like how he said on the forum here, after being confronted with all the complaints regarding his weightloss clinic, that it was not his clinic but his wife’s. While in several youtube video’s he says it is HIS clinic. He lied in one of those statements. Then he lied about his doubling procedure, he said it was effective, while photo’s were found on his browsable directory that showed the test failed. Factual proof for another lie. Then he has certificates in his clinic showing he got the ‘international stem cell award’. that award doesnt exist. Another lie (the award was even printed in the same font as the other fake ‘certificates’). And I can go on and on, but I’ve made a nice summary before, you should read it again.[/quote]

Don’t forget, he also claimed he was going to publish a paper he was supposedly working on it at the time he posted that tid-bit. Those claims were made last year around the dec-jan time frame. I guess that never quite happened.

Also, at this time of year he was claiming he could transform a nw6 into a nw2. And was so confident that he was willing to pay forum members flight and hotel to india. We’re still waiting on any evidence of that. In fact, i think we’re still waiting to see if he can transform a nw 6 into a nw 5.9

I think i recall him claiming to be working with Lauster/Gerd. Other than a fanboy photograph of him randomly approaching those guys at a conference, i don’t believe there has been any evidence of that either.

Got to give credit where it’s due, he certainly knows how to spin a yarn. It’s just the backing up of the story he has trouble with :wink:

What a pest this guy “Lindo” is. If he is not interested in experimental
research, why the fu,ck is he even here??

I really hope Dr. Nigam updates us on his experimental efforts and isn’t
driven from this forum.

The number of people looking for a cure or even a treatment in the realm of
MPB is next to zero. When one shows up who’s in a jurisdiction which allows
for such experimentation, he is an asset to the community.

If people don’t want to undergo an experimental treatment or hear about it,
DON"T come to this forum. Go elsewhere and don’t spoil it for the
rest of us who are interested in alternative approaches.

dear friends

finished my 1000 + denovo procedure last sat but more interesting i would like to report that after a gap of appx 2months from my dp shots i was surprised to notice that my right front side of the head has had some thickening of hair have attached the photos of both the left and right side herein below

further please find pic just after the extractions

the procedure was not painful at all in fact at some point of time i dozed off

however the next day i did have temperature and swelling of the fore head which lasted for 24 hours

on the 5th day for after the procedure i went for a follow up in which the dr gave me prp with growth factors in both the donor and recipient areas

I will post more pics of the both the areas periodically to ascertain

1. no white dots (scarring)

2. % of donor regeneration

after going through with entire treatment i will again cut my hair to the same size as was 1st posted by me to verify the extent of the regeneration and growth of the grafted area

also my wife will be undergoing the same treatment in the coming week in which i have taken the dr’s permission to be present throughout and take pic which i will post here

Missinghair,
Nice photos.I see that there are no tatoos.So next time, when u post the photo of donor, how we can say it is the same area?
Why is that nobody is willing to put tatoo markers on the scalp? (btw,i’d be willing;i would also be willing to take risk of injecting cancer causing chemicals in my scalp for testing doubling). This controversy re doubling works or not (even partially percentage wise and only in few cases), will only be settled, i think,by June 2015, when Dr.Mwaamba, gives his findings.
If it is ok to ask…where do u buy saw palmetto? I ask my bro-in-law in Bahrain to get for me.