A question for dr nigam and forum members

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
Ok Dr Nigams, I’m willing to go with the assumption you were just naive and actually thought that shooting 1 megapixel quality photo´s with a $169 videocamera was the best way to convince the world of your technique.

Just please do not EVER do that again. At least not if you’re serious about trying to convince people.[/quote]

I agree. Dr Nigam think - if you are convinced of what you say - you’ve found a place in modern surgery treatments hair.

So do not understand why that is the easiest part of the photographic documentation is such a serious problem.

It 'about a year that we say: HD photos (exclusively in HIGH DEFINITION); same angle, the same light, the same length hair.

We all want to believe but can not understand why from time to time we have to repeat the same things. If you look at the other threads you’ll find these things written thousands of times.

Use - please - digital cameras like:

Thanks for your attention.

Dr Nigam, please do not worry about getting a very fancy camera, your pictures are fine, if there is growth, it will be very obvious.

Best of luck sir!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Aran Linvail[/postedby]
Dr Nigam, please do not worry about getting a very fancy camera, your pictures are fine, if there is growth, it will be very obvious.[/quote]

Nope, just draw us a nice picture. Aran Linvail will be convinced. For the rest of us: just let a photographer shoot the pictures next time. It will give the case 100x more credibility. These 1 MP picture are worthless in terms of credibility.

If it works the way it should, even these images will show it, despite what the moron above thinks.

Dr Nigam, best of luck! The beard DP idea by you and Boldy is ingenious! It will turn DHT into a growth factor essentially. :slight_smile:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Aran Linvail[/postedby]
If it works the way it should, even these images will show it, despite what the moron above thinks.

Dr Nigam, best of luck! The beard DP idea by you and Boldy is ingenious! It will turn DHT into a growth factor essentially. :)[/quote]

LOL, you’re the guy who can judge the state of a donor by a 1 MP picture and you call ME a moron ? :smiley: Horrible pictures like those not only lack the detail needed to really judge the current state of the situation, they’re also obviously 100x easier to manipulate in photoshop. Shooting pictures like that just tremendously diminishes credibility. You might not see it, but please stop telling people that it’s all ok.

This picture was posted by a user in a Dermarolling thread in another forum: http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/alecboring/media/Collage2013-10-0517_23_04-658677991_zpsdec1ec98.png.html
People got all excited, but then it turned out it was just a horrible picture and the improvement really was just marginal. He had most of that hair in the before situation as well. The picture just lacked the detail to show it.

You know how much money can be made if you solve hairloss ? You know how many snake oil salesmen are active in this industry ? Then you’d understand that the least someone who claimes he solved hairloss should do, is shoot convincing pictures, wouldn’t you agree ?

[quote]
Regards Thane patient,tell me where to send his mail id and even phone number…if you can convince him to do the same…i am more than ready to start operating on him.
[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

My offer of $10.000 to Thane if you can bring him back with 15k grafts (at 2.5 hairs/graft) still stands. I’m a man of my word, so even if Joshi would be good enough proof, I’ll still offer Thane that money. At what email address can I mail you ? I’ll do so tomorrow so you can bring us in contact.

Thanks,

Arashi

Dear dr
What time can we come in , as my wife and me would have to take time off from our
Work place , wherein we could meet and see the progress your sister has made

Also if the forum members would want , I can borrow my photographer friends DSLR
And get some head shots of the nw7 in macro mode and post it here

Dr. Nigam would be nice to be present in the forums or you or your consultant.

As for the case of transformation of Mr. Joshi, I would like to know:

• How many months must pass from one session to another to be able to do it again doubling?
    That is, how much time you have to rest your hair grafted in before you can transplant the donor again?

• When, most likely, you will have the full result of Mr. Joshi (1 year, 2 years, etc.)?

Thanks

dear dr,

please do let us know what time of the day can we can visit your clinic on the

15th ,as we would have to requisition a leave in advance with our respective

offices

thanks and regards

Missinghair,

kindly mail me at dr.rahul1970@gmail.com
or we can talk on skype (dr.nigams) to fix up the exact time.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by missinghair[/postedby]
dear dr,

please do let us know what time of the day can we can visit your clinic on the

15th ,as we would have to requisition a leave in advance with our respective

offices

thanks and regards[/quote]

update

we met the dr on the 14th while waiting for him we met a 29 year old man who had undergone treatment appx 4 months ago he informed us that he started losing his hair 10 years ago and that beside the stem cell and hair doubling etc , grafts from his body had been taken, he had lost his hair on the back and the front too had thinned a lot , however after the procedure he has grown good amount of hair on the back as well he evidently had new hair growing in the front also, in the meanwhile the dr joined in on the conversation and informed that he has done an additional procedure over and above the already mentioned treatments which he did not disclose to me and would do so on the forum in due course, anyways not having seen the gentleman’s before pictures all i can say he was very happy with his progress

The dr also made us meet his staff guy on whom he had done a 25 graft patch procedure , after seeing his before photos , he had a definitely grown quite some hair on the front top of his head compared to his before photo’s wherein they were nonexistent , i requested him to post it on the forum for feedback which he said he would

We then met his sister who had her 1000 graft hair doubling in jan but has not taken her follow up stem cell injections at all and was in town for the same , compared to her before photo her wherein her hair partition the scalp visible was wide ,currently her scalp seen is very narrow at the partition , also she informed us that the donor area also had regeneration , the doctor showed us the donor area which had hair growing , again as i am new to this am unable to confirm quantum of growth or its re growth

Sum and substance after the above experience and spending over an hour with the dr. and seeing his positive exuberance which is quite infectious we signed for the entire package of stem cell and hair doubling etc

However i have decided to let my wife have it done this coming sunday also will take her before and progress pic myself and have it posted here and i will get mine done after he gets back from the ISHRS as i would like to cut and keep my hair at its shortest length for the entire duration of the treatment,but as i have an important meeting with clients next week , i am postponing mine

I would be holding back on the hair doubling in my case to the end as i would like to see how much growth i can get with only stemcells etc

In the meanwhile i have a few after thought questions for the dr , which i think will be useful information for newbie’s like me

1. the extractions of 50 to 75 grafts for stem cell shots will it cover the entire scalp or only the portions of the scalp which is losing/lost hair

2. each shot to the scalp how much area of the scalp does it cover

3)the stem cells shots will it re grow new hair only or does it thicken the existing ones also

4)in our case wherein me and my wife we still have a lot of hair fall , will this treatment arrest the hairfall ?

5)any side effects like pigmentation to the adjoining neck and forehead area (my wife posed this one )

Dr Nigam,

Something that I have found helpful when using a camera to document work that will then be uploaded onto the web is using photobucket.com’s app for my mobile phone.

Whats good about the app is you can upload pics straight from your phone to the photobucket website. From the website you can then generate links to copy and paste into fourms which mean you can post pics on multiple forums and the photos are hosted with photobucket for free. This saves having to use memory cards to transfer pics from phone to pc and converting the files to reduce the file size for the web.

A camera phone like the Iphone 5gs or even the 4gs has a great camera built in. More than good enough for basic quick shots for showing pics on the web.

Then, when there is a need for better photos you can bring in a pro to take better shots.

People keep going on about expensive $0000’s cameras but an Iphone in the hands of a amature is prob a better tool. Expensive dslrs have a steep learning curve, they are hard to focus and are usally tailored towards pro’s who prefer manual controls over point and shoot modes, this makes them hard to get consistant shots.

My suggestion for hassel free consitant shots would be Iphone 5gs loaded with photobucket app or similer and a wifi connection.

With this setup you can take a pic, upload it instantly using the app (you can set it to ask you if you want to upload after taking each pic), and have it posted on a forum within 10 secounds.

Just an update , We met Dr .Nigam as per the scheduled appointment and had the initial procedure of extraction of a 75 hair follicles for stem cell cultivation , i also met a lady who was close to 60 years but had not benefitted with only stem cell and who had her procedure done 4 months ago.

After a few days i was called again were in they removed appx 25 follicles from my chest and gave me dp shots on my scalp

I have attached my pictures that were taken in Dr Nigams studio , one is immediately after the extraction and the rest after i cut my hair and i plan to keep my hair like this for all reviews in future, also as can be seen i still have decent amount of hair but thinning all over . here i must say that neither me nor my wife have any scars / white dots and the healing was quick which we were very happy to note , i tried clicking the pics but we are unable to get any details as hair has grown pretty nicely , probably after a week from 4 th of jan when we have the 1000 hair doubling it will be easy to do a before and after comparison of the donor area healing

No dp shots were not given to my wife ,

However as i read the posts here very often and was worried that i may not be doing the right thing by going in for this procedure i decided to meet with the Dr., which i did last week and he spent a good hour clearing up my doubts

Apart from showing me all the before and after pics he also showed be the pic of Mr.Joshi on whom he has started his procedure appx a month ago and the results seemed pretty good , i asked him to send it to me for posting it here , however he declined saying he would wait for some more time as he would want to reach a point where his claim is justified i think appx 5 month or so

To my queries following were a few of his replies

1. He has got a lot of information and study material from the forums and he was very thankful for it but however he realized he was getting too involved in clearing the accusation and casting aspersions on his work and this was taking too much of his time and hence has decided to take a break but would be back with his results on people like joshi to prove his claim

2. He pointed out that, why would a well know doctor i.e Dr.Mwamba would visit him twice, he was here for 4 days in the last visit and is learning his devised technique and implementing it in his clinic in Europe , more over Dr. Mwamba will be coming here more often and may also work on some cases here together

3. He has registered with CRO which is a local body here for clinical trials wherein he is the lead investigator and Dr. Mwamba may also be involved

4. Him being on the forum for getting more patients and making a quick buck to that i was surprised to know only 3 forum members from india have got in touch with him and looking around at the people waiting for consultation he had in his clinic he was probably doing at least 2 procedures a day , his only reason for being on the forum was for wider range of knowledge and getting a different perspective in the race to cure hair loss

5. Again if he was a fake ,few of the forum members already have had procedures with him obi, NSN, tom, boldy, weasley. OBI did not get results and he is touch with him and offered to treat him at no cost with his new protocols , weasley is at early stages and he would like wait for some time and where as others are yet to give a feedback and it up to them to update the forums and he has no control over them but at the same time they have not said anything that amounts to him being a fake

6. Further he pointed out that he travels all over the world meeting with the top researchers and is in touch with them, as his desire is to beat this curse , which he himself is faced with and he is himself undergoing all the procedure before he puts a patient through it , he also pointed out that he would be in berlin next month

7)As regards his stem cell procedure could lead to cancer, he pointed out that Aderans as among other research companies has been using stem cells close to a decade and there has not been been a single case of cancer reported

1. He also requested me to start a new thread testing His invitro and denovo donor doubling with a patch test with tattoos for which i asked him to send me an email explaining the procedure which i have recreated herein below

\\\\\\"this will happen as follows…

a)invitro doubling…extraction of 10 grafts from the donor,bisection at the level of dermal cup sheath ,implantation of upper hald into the recipient and the lower half at the donor.

b)denovo doubling…extraction of 10 grafts from the donor and implantation at the recipient folowed by injections of stemcells cultured,dermal papilla cultured cells and growth factors at the donor for possible regeneration.

c)also to look for scarless procedure i.e avoidance of white dots at the donor.

OUR LAB ,NOW WE WILL BE USING AMINOMAXC100 AS THE CULTURE MEDIUM FOR DP CELLS INSTEAD OF DMEM,

A japanese study has confirmed increased dp cell trichogenicity with aminmax c100 media.Lets see what does versican marker for dp trichogenecity shows after 45 days of culture

I will take a call on the above as i have asked him to send me the info as to how i can get a non permanent tattoo and how much shaving of the head is involved as i am in sales and may not be able to shave my head or i have a area on the my left side where there is no growth of hair and if he can use that as a reference point

1. In reply to the accusation on the changed before and after photos he showed me the photos and on my request sent me the below email

"Kindly find below the pics of the patient taken the day before.
The upper black mark has lightened up,and the second mark below was nothing but a small acne,this is what patient told me when i pointed him about the mark in the january pics.
i can also provide his mail id and telephone number if required,he confirmed the january before pic is his.

http://drnigams.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/6/8/24682492/5477984.jpg?544

the above link was posted by arashi,claiming that these are two different person…which is proven wrong with these after pics taken the day before."

Based on the above i would like to add that most people who join forums do it because they would like to learn a subject / condition he or she is faced with to understand it better and take an educated decision before undergoing any form of treatment , else there are enough ads in the daily newspaper which offer miracle cures

Hence it is unlikely that if some Dr claims of a cure, a new forum member would jump to get a procedure done as was in my case, i waited nearly for a year and half and after reading a lot have decided to go ahead , all i can say is from here on i will post the pics for review and recommendations

Also i had asked this question earlier in wife’s case she will be under going 1000 graft hair doubling as she need to cover the gap on the top front of her scalp but in my case should i defer it as to see how much i can get only from stem cells and growth factors etc, as the Dr. informed me its better to do it now as the stem cell shots will help it grow healthy as well as help in the donor regeneration

Hahaha. So now Dr Nigam is claiming that these 2 guys are 1 and the same:

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DK/1/Large/1.jpg

?? :smiley: :smiley: They don’t even look remotely similar !

And apart from that, sorry but you really posted a bunch of crap. One thing I find disturbing in particular: “As regards his stem cell procedure could lead to cancer, he pointed out that Aderans as among other research companies has been using stem cells close to a decade and there has not been been a single case of cancer reported”. What does Aderans have to do with what he’s doing ? He’s now trying to mimick Jahoda (who even warned of cancer). Who knows what will happen when you add a bunch of growth factors to cultured cells that morphed 78% and only are 22% genetic similar to their original ones ?? Anything could happen …

Say hi to Nigam from me by the way :wink:

JarJarbinx, I need your expert opinion here. What do you think:

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/3de656c538fdbaa7fa35a6fc2324ec6e.jpg

Seems like a great result right ? Are you going to India now ?

The person in the photos look very similar.

I’ve seen pics of myself taken weeks apart where I look more dissimilar than the person in this photos looks.

The pics are the same person.

Dr. Nigam is working on improving the treatment and even this patient did not achieve great thickness. You can see that his hair is thin. Also, there is also the issue of achieving great results on a consistent basis. India is not a commute. Americans do not want to fly to India repeatedly for a little more hair.

Dr. Nigam is trying to improve the results. He needs some time.

Plus this patient received ht and I am not interested in ht.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
Hahaha. So now Dr Nigam is claiming that these 2 guys are 1 and the same:

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DK/1/Large/1.jpg

?? :smiley: :smiley: They don’t even look remotely similar !

And apart from that, sorry but you really posted a bunch of crap. One thing I find disturbing in particular: “As regards his stem cell procedure could lead to cancer, he pointed out that Aderans as among other research companies has been using stem cells close to a decade and there has not been been a single case of cancer reported”. What does Aderans have to do with what he’s doing ? He’s now trying to mimick Jahoda (who even warned of cancer). Who knows what will happen when you add a bunch of growth factors to cultured cells that morphed 78% and only are 22% genetic similar to their original ones ?? Anything could happen …

Say hi to Nigam from me by the way ;)[/quote]

[quote]The person in the photos look very similar.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Thanks man !! To me they looked really different, except that they’re both Indian. Different moles, different nose, different eyes, different chin, different hair growth, different eyebrows, different eyelashes, different cheek(bones) etc. But thanks to your expert opinion and remarkable facial recognition skills, I now understand that they’re the same guy, thanks ! :smiley: :smiley:

lindo, i think it’s pretty obvious that they are the same person. It really discredits your own cause when you make silly claims like this. Much of your criticism is justified but the patient switching claims are pretty silly. If you look closely everything matches and it is quite clearly the same person in different lighting at a different angle. What exactly is your problem? the mole is obviously more like a pimple which has healed. there really is nothing out of the ordinary here. I suggest you run this through your iphone or android’s face recognition and I assure you it will match.

[quote]The person in the photos look very similar.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

Thanks man !! To me they looked really different, except that they’re both Indian. Different moles, different nose, different eyes, different chin, different hair growth, different eyebrows, different eyelashes, different cheek(bones) etc. But thanks to your expert opinion and remarkable facial recognition skills, I now understand that they’re the same guy, thanks ! :smiley: :-D[/quote]

Sorry but I really don’t see how this could be the same person. Everything is different. Moles (several of them, one is in a somewhat similar position but still different), nose structure is different, eyebrows different, eyes different, cheeks different, different hairgrowth style (flat vs curly hair)

They could perfectly brothers, which I think they are. I look pretty much as similar to my brother as as these 2 guys. And we’re not twins :slight_smile: