A question for dr nigam and forum members

Dear dr I had visited you twice maybe a week part appx a year ago wherein you informed me that you were going online on hairloss forums in couple of months , in the 1st meeting you were keen on giving me stem Cell shots to thicken my hair as I had decent amount of it however in the 2nd meetings you said I could wait 1 year before starting any treatment , and since then i been lurking on all hairloss forums to understand the truh and progress of harloss and its treatments and I thank all forum posters who have unknowingly helped many people like me who have had absolutely no knowledge about harloss and saved us from making blundering mistakes , also the emotion support i got while reading the various experience ,feelings ,effort and tireless research by forum members is tremendous as I was devastated when faced with my predicament

My question for dr nigam is me and my wife both started facing harloss and thinning about the same time. As I have Been following your posts In one of the forums you had put up a picture of you relative (I think it was you sister )
But after that there was no further news , please do let me know the progress of that case and also your success of stem cell ,hm etc for women , as most of your cases are on male subjects
I am 45 and my wife is 40

my question for my fellow forum members is , if me and my wife do decide to go for the treatments as provided by dr nigam is there any thing that may lead. To any other ailments as we are the breadwinners of our family and want be carefull not to end up with a bigger problem than what we are already faced with , any inputs will be highly appreciated

Also if all going well I decide to undergo the treatment , i would keep my hair At the same length for the entire treatment as my workplace is appx 20min from the dr. Clinic and can go there at regular intervals or any other suggestions that would help us get better understanding if this treatment is effective . And have it posted here , this is the least I can contribute as all this while I have only been reading and taking and not giving back any thing to these forums needless to say this is my 1st post on any hairloss forums

missinghair,

Regards my sister’s progress,she is coming to mumbai on 15th october,
you and your wife can have a look at her progress in person.

We did approx.800 to 1000 grafts doubling and only first shot of non multiplied stemcells on her scalp,this was in jan 2012,
when our protocol was very primitive,still she responded partially …you can verify the same in person.

On her 15th oct,2013 visit, we will extract 75 grafts for multiplied stemcells,2d/3d spheroids…and she will receive her 1st/2nd/3rd injection on day 45…day90… and day135… respectively.
You can also take contact numbers of patients who have responded very well to HM injections,and can speak to them in person or visit them ,as you are from mumbai.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by missinghair[/postedby]
Dear dr I had visited you twice maybe a week part appx a year ago wherein you informed me that you were going online on hairloss forums in couple of months , in the 1st meeting you were keen on giving me stem Cell shots to thicken my hair as I had decent amount of it however in the 2nd meetings you said I could wait 1 year before starting any treatment , and since then i been lurking on all hairloss forums to understand the truh and progress of harloss and its treatments and I thank all forum posters who have unknowingly helped many people like me who have had absolutely no knowledge about harloss and saved us from making blundering mistakes , also the emotion support i got while reading the various experience ,feelings ,effort and tireless research by forum members is tremendous as I was devastated when faced with my predicament

My question for dr nigam is me and my wife both started facing harloss and thinning about the same time. As I have Been following your posts In one of the forums you had put up a picture of you relative (I think it was you sister )
But after that there was no further news , please do let me know the progress of that case and also your success of stem cell ,hm etc for women , as most of your cases are on male subjects
I am 45 and my wife is 40

my question for my fellow forum members is , if me and my wife do decide to go for the treatments as provided by dr nigam is there any thing that may lead. To any other ailments as we are the breadwinners of our family and want be carefull not to end up with a bigger problem than what we are already faced with , any inputs will be highly appreciated

Also if all going well I decide to undergo the treatment , i would keep my hair At the same length for the entire treatment as my workplace is appx 20min from the dr. Clinic and can go there at regular intervals or any other suggestions that would help us get better understanding if this treatment is effective . And have it posted here , this is the least I can contribute as all this while I have only been reading and taking and not giving back any thing to these forums needless to say this is my 1st post on any hairloss forums [/quote]

Dr Nigam what happened for the case of conversion Nw 7?

Nozynarcos,
Took 75 grafts(from beard) from a new similar case of nw7…yesterday…
will post his pics(mr joshi)…and the treatment plan tmr night.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
Dr Nigam what happened for the case of conversion Nw 7?[/quote]

Dr Nigam - this is great. Exciting… I am going to be in Berlin on 8-15 December. Any chance you can meet there? I’m sorry I can’t go as far as Mumbai.

Didn’t you already start a different case?

Am I to understand that you did a first case and now you are starting a 2nd case or what?

I thought that people here picked out a case and you were going to do the one that people picked out.

You realize Dr Nigam has other patients from the ones selected here?

Hey roger,

I live in berlin. If you are bored and/or want to grab a beer with someone lemme know :slight_smile:

cheers,
hairman

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Dr Nigam - this is great. Exciting… I am going to be in Berlin on 8-15 December. Any chance you can meet there? I’m sorry I can’t go as far as Mumbai.[/quote]

Yes, thanks Hairman, I would like to meet!

[quote]Nozynarcos,
Took 75 grafts(from beard) from a new similar case of nw7…yesterday…
will post his pics(mr joshi)…and the treatment plan tmr night.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
Dr Nigam what happened for the case of conversion Nw 7?

[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

What happened to Thane ? It’s THE case people are interested in. All others, yeah nice and all, but we want Thane ! Everybody agreed that it’s THE best case. It’s the only case that will be impossible to fake.

Wait arashi, i am posting in 45 minutes…this is not less than thane…have a look…while selecting someone,one has to also take into consideration, how seriously and desperately some one wants to get converted from nw7 to nw2…
i have charged him cost to cost,
free medicine or treatment is not taken seriously.

There is no point in starting a case with someone…who is not sure to commit himself till the end.
This new nw7 is Mr Joshi,he is 38 years old.
In the mean time tom is at belgium with dr mwamba,he just gave me some good review about his donor and recipient…after analysis by mwamba.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

What happened to Thane ? It’s THE case people are interested in. All others, yeah nice and all, but we want Thane ! Everybody agreed that it’s THE best case. It’s the only case that will be impossible to fake.[/quote]

kindly find below pics of Mr.Joshi , 38 yr old , a case of NW7 who has been wearing wigs since last 4-5 yrs .We intend to convert him to NW2 (implantation of about 15000 grafts,if he responds to HM too, he would be lucky )
with the following protocol in coming months :

1. day 0 - (5th October 2013)
    75 grafts were extracted from his beard and sent to our biotech lab for isolation of hair stem cells and dermal papilla cells.
    We will wait for minimum 30 days to have good number of above cells to be injected into the bisected grafts .We have sealed the beared holes with growth factors and extra cellular matrix hence there will not be any white dots ,we may get hair regeneration at the beard too , definitely with future injection of multiplied progenitor hair stem cells and multiplied DP cells.

2. day 1 - (5th November 2013) ,day 2 (6th November ), day 3 ( 7th November ), day 4 ( 8th November )
    On day 1 to day 4 we intend to extract 80- 90 % of his donor hair .
    Do an in-vitro doubling , where in we bisect the follicle under magnification and implant one bisected part and the recipient and the other at the donor scalp .
    At the same time , we will inject growth factors , multiply progenitor stem cells , 3D spheroidal multiplied dermal papilla cells , extra cellular matrix and concentrated PRP .

3)day 5 (23rd December 2013 )
Repeat injection of multiplied progenitor (CD 200+ ) hair stem cells , 3D spheroidal dermal papilla cells , growth factors and ECM plus balance 20% donor left after first session will also be extracted .

4)day 6 ( 30th January 2014)
Repeat injection as mentioned in day 5 plus doubling of whatever new grafts which would have grown back

1. day 7 ( 10th March 2014 )
    Repeat injection as mentioned in day 5 plus doubling of whatever new grafts which would have grown back

2. day 8 (15th april 2014)
    Repeat injection as mentioned in day 5 plus doubling of whatever new grafts which would have grown back . Remember anytime if the stem cells and DP cells are exhausted in the lab , new 75 grafts will be taken from the beard for the same .

3. day 9 ( 10th May 2014)
    Repeat injection as mentioned in day 5 plus doubling of whatever new grafts which would have grown back.

4. day 10 (10th June 2014)
    Repeat injection as mentioned in day 5 plus doubling of whatever new grafts which would have grown back.

Remember the above protocol is chosen since the patient is a localite from Mumbai , if someone is from outside Mumbai we would have called him for four days per session, 6 months apart to save on number of visits for the patients who are NW7 .

The protocol and the number of visits may change if the person is ready to wait to see the results of pure hair multiplication for 7-8 months if the patient responds to HM nothing else to be done , if the patient does not respond he would have to go back to doubling .NW2/3/4 may require 2-3 visits .

click link below to see enlarged close up of the above pic
http://www.drnigams.net/images/js/large/1.JPG

http://www.drnigams.net/images/js/large/2.JPG

http://www.drnigams.net/images/js/large/3.JPG

http://www.drnigams.net/images/js/large/4.JPG

http://www.drnigams.net/images/js/large/6.JPG

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/7.jpg

extraction of approx 75 beard grafts for culturing stem cells and dermal papilla cells.

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/10.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/11.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/12.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/js/large/13.jpg

Dr Nigams, these pictures are extremely blurry and of horrible quality. You can shoot better ones with a random cellphone. This is not how you’re going to convince us. What happened to your photographer ?

Yes, they surely give the impression that this guy is a NW7, but it’s impossible to tell without better pictures. Furthermore it’s impossible to judge the quality of his donor. And lastly, if you want to give this case more credibility, then ask the patient for some more photo’s, would be great if he had a few where he was a few years younger too for example.

Honestely, Dr Nigams, I don’t get it. After all that happened, you know how to convince us. You know we want to see good quality photo’s. Yet you show us this. If you’re intentions are good, then I really don’t understand why your not putting in some more effort to show us good photo’s.

Arashi,
Sure, i will.
Anyway, Mr Joshi,does not only give impression of NW7…he is a NW7.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby]
Arashi,
Sure, i will.
Anyway, Mr Joshi,does not only give impression of NW7…he is a NW7.[/quote]

Maybe he is. He looks like it, that much I can say. But it’s hard to tell from these photo’s. I really don’t get it Dr Nigams. You know, when I went for my surgery, I asked my collegue to shoot some photo’s I could send them over. He had just bought a $1000 DSLR cam. This guy is un-technical as they get, he doesn’t know anything about technology or how to shoot photo’s. He just had the cam in a few days and basically just only pressed the button to shoot a picture. This is the quality:

http://i.imgur.com/QosxBQP.jpg

If somebody totally unskilled can shoot photo’s like this, by just clicking 1 button, with a nonprofessional (but decent) camera, then why do you keep showing us photo’s like you’ve just uploaded ? Most cellphone’s can make better ones !

Also, again, please ask this patient to send you a few photo’s, preferably from a few years back too. It would give the case a lot more credibility.

And lastly, when are you going to operate on Thane ?

Arashi,
I will call Mr Joshi on sunday.

Will take more clearer pics ,to clear your doubts about his nw status.

If,i would have waited and than posted with clear pics,you would not be happy either, as i promised to post his pics on 7th october.

Regards Thane patient,tell me where to send his mail id and even phone number…if you can convince him to do the same…i am more than ready to start operating on him.

His son is undergoing HM treatment with me…
he said he is already 60plus and have a busy travel schedule,and would not be able to devote time for megasessions ,over a period of one year.

You can also ask any of the forum member from mumbai…to verify Mr Joshi’s nw status in person.

Anyway a forum member from UK is coming on 15th october,and veca is coming after that…one of them can see Mr Joshi in person and verify his nw status.

I understand your anxiety…i will post more clearer pics on monday…have a look …you will realize, his donor is more bad than Thane…

Yes , i will ask him to share few of his photos , when he was younger…he has been wearing a wig ,since last few years…

In the meantime…ask tom and dr mwamba…about their independent assessment of tom’s progress…
tom is in belgium with dr mwamba,since last two days…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby]
Arashi,
Sure, i will.
Anyway, Mr Joshi,does not only give impression of NW7…he is a NW7.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

Maybe he is. He looks like it, that much I can say. But it’s hard to tell from these photo’s. I really don’t get it Dr Nigams. You know, when I went for my surgery, I asked my collegue to shoot some photo’s I could send them over. He had just bought a $1000 DSLR cam. This guy is un-technical as they get, he doesn’t know anything about technology or how to shoot photo’s. He just had the cam in a few days and basically just only pressed the button to shoot a picture. This is the quality:

http://i.imgur.com/QosxBQP.jpg

If somebody totally unskilled can shoot photo’s like this, by just clicking 1 button, with a nonprofessional (but decent) camera, then why do you keep showing us photo’s like you’ve just uploaded ? Most cellphone’s can make better ones !

Also, again, please ask this patient to send you a few photo’s, preferably from a few years back too. It would give the case a lot more credibility.

And lastly, when are you going to operate on Thane ?[/quote]

Dr Nigams, according to the header of the photo’s, you shot those photo’s with a $169 video camera. According to this review, it’s 1 Megapixel quality and most cellphones shoot better ones (exactly like I said) CNET: Product reviews, advice, how-tos and the latest news

They literally say: "Stills look pretty bad – soft and overprocessed. Many camera phones are better. (Unsurprising given that Sony’s “5.3-megapixel” photos are actually 1.3-megapixel photos bloated up for specsmanship.) "

I don’t get it Dr Nigams. Supposedly you’re smart enough to cure hairloss. But somehow you just can’t figure out how to document it convincingly ?

You are spot on ,these pics are shot with sony video camera, while my nurse was taking his video interview.

I do not want to give you any excuse, for the same…

I will reshoot with my DSLR cannon camera…this week…
Will talk to the patient tmr…and lets see when he can come to reshoot his pics.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
Dr Nigams, according to the header of the photo’s, you shot those photo’s with a $169 video camera. According to this review, it’s 1 Megapixel quality and most cellphones shoot better ones (exactly like I said) CNET: Product reviews, advice, how-tos and the latest news

They literally say: "Stills look pretty bad – soft and overprocessed. Many camera phones are better. (Unsurprising given that Sony’s “5.3-megapixel” photos are actually 1.3-megapixel photos bloated up for specsmanship.) "

I don’t get it Dr Nigams. Supposedly you’re smart enough to cure hairloss. But somehow you just can’t figure out how to document it convincingly ?[/quote]

Ok Dr Nigams, I’m willing to go with the assumption you were just naive and actually thought that shooting 1 megapixel quality photo´s with a $169 videocamera was the best way to convince the world of your technique.

Just please do not EVER do that again. At least not if you’re serious about trying to convince people.

Isnt scalp hairs better?

Also, just wow at going for 80%-90% of his donor. This is VERY agressive, I assume you are very confident in your doubling technique Dr. Nigam. Good luck.