A question for dr nigam and forum members

bmamba,
Since you are from goa , india, near to mumbai.
I am ready to offer you free test patch of invitro and denovo hair doubling and hm injections.
If you document with tatto and as per requirement of critics…i will give you further free treatment for your whole scalp after 9 months of documentation.
you can be in touch with me at dr.rahul1970@gmail.com so that i can have a look at your photos and have details about your medical status etc.

Tom ditched me after taking free treatment from mwamba worth 9000 us dollars of 1500 approx grafts, only because i did not gave him rights for denovo doubling,mwamba had already mentioned post three months of his procedure that his bisected follicles were growing and there were no white dots at the donor.Tom is now may be working with another hair transplant surgeon, as he mentioned in his post,otherwise he was of full praise about me and dr mwamba.
Never mind, as americans say…succeed or die trying…!!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Missinghair,
Nice photos.I see that there are no tatoos.So next time, when u post the photo of donor, how we can say it is the same area?
Why is that nobody is willing to put tatoo markers on the scalp? (btw,i’d be willing;i would also be willing to take risk of injecting cancer causing chemicals in my scalp for testing doubling). This controversy re doubling works or not (even partially percentage wise and only in few cases), will only be settled, i think,by June 2015, when Dr.Mwaamba, gives his findings.
If it is ok to ask…where do u buy saw palmetto? I ask my bro-in-law in Bahrain to get for me.[/quote]

[quote]bmamba,
Since you are from goa , india, near to mumbai.
I am ready to offer you free test patch of invitro and denovo hair doubling and hm injections.
If you document with tatto and as per requirement of critics…i will give you further free treatment for your whole scalp after 9 months of documentation.
you can be in touch with me at dr.rahul1970@gmail.com so that i can have a look at your photos and have details about your medical status etc.

Tom ditched me after taking free treatment from mwamba worth 9000 us dollars of 1500 approx grafts, only because i did not gave him rights for denovo doubling,mwamba had already mentioned post three months of his procedure that his bisected follicles were growing and there were no white dots at the donor.Tom is now may be working with another hair transplant surgeon, as he mentioned in his post,otherwise he was of full praise about me and dr mwamba.
Never mind, as americans say…succeed or die trying…!!

[postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Missinghair,
Nice photos.I see that there are no tatoos.So next time, when u post the photo of donor, how we can say it is the same area?
Why is that nobody is willing to put tatoo markers on the scalp? (btw,i'd be willing;i would also be willing to take risk of injecting cancer causing chemicals in my scalp for testing doubling). This controversy re doubling works or not (even partially percentage wise and only in few cases), will only be settled, i think,by June 2015, when Dr.Mwaamba, gives his findings.
If it is ok to ask…where do u buy saw palmetto? I ask my bro-in-law in Bahrain to get for me.

[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

Unbelievable…this is insanity… I dont have right on what ? You are totally trying to lie and mislead people here ! I never asked you anything, its defamation ! And because I m now trying to explain people to be careful since I got bad result with you Im working for someone else ? Are you serious ???

You are making advertising in newspaper with my case “a french patient from paris (Im not from paris… but ok your lie dont stop here, not the first time isnt ?) came to dr nigam clinic. Blabla”. I ask you to stop this, im willing to see how to complain in indian justice about that, you use my image for your own, I dont agree with that.

I trusted you more than a jarjarbinx thats my main mistake. We both know your hair multiplication doesnt work, your doubling doesnt work, at least as much your own team know its doesnt work. I was very open minded to you but please at the end admit to people it doesnt work… You are playing not only with people money and hope but also their life ! What you do is dangerous… and you know it. You are very good to lie like im working for a competitor or I want right on my idea de novo (let me laugh about it please… you really live in your own dream) many bullsht, but once in your life assume you totally failed.

Even for a free hair transplant, I didnt wanted your team to touch me, I was very clear about that, only mwamba team since I seen in my own eyes and experience that there are all pure amateure ! (this is why I didnt posted my hairline at this day since its a mwamba hairline, not a nigam one and regrowth at donor we dont know, but what is sure is that at this time my donor is so thin and low density as you see on the pic, I dont invent it) I wouldnt advice anyone even for a free procedure to come in india. But if they truly want, they should for free (and ask also for airplane free), else they will be in a situation where they cant speak against you since they are waiting for refund…

When mwamba saw your hairtransplant regrow he was shock because no strategy, totally bad angle (I think people can still found these pics yet on forum) etc. The pic from my donor I posted is from mwamba after I got my doubling from YOU (I make difference between your procedure and the one from mwamba, very professional, dont make you in the same boat with him, i have high respect for dr mwamba, not a single % for you). He told me density is 40 since the pic is a 30mm², so to get for 1cm, you have to divide by 3 and mulitply by 10: its make it between 30 and 40 hair folicule per cm² on your area wich have regrow, nice since other area where only bisanga performed are 80+…

I said it was my last post but when I read you, continuously lieing, cheating, manipulating, I just feel Im really to nice with you. No one else would have accept the 1/3 of what I got from you…

PS: and i know from experience, missinghair is posting the exact pics you are telling him to post etc, another manipulated people… no tatoo etc of course.

A very revealing post, thanks Tom. Confirming many peoples doubts about drnigam.

Thanks for the expansive update Tom, you mention Dr Bisanga and 80 grafts per sqm… is this what you had done with him and if so what was the result?

Thanks Doctor.I (44 yrs old) am ready to take up your offer. I have had 2 HT’s- so I do not know if I am suitable candidate.But I also have some conditions…
1.I do not want free stuff (other than the 20-50 doubling grafts).
2. I would like to test only doubling procedure(invitro/invivo).Not De novo- because Tom claims it was his/his friend’s idea.
3.I am free in the month of May.I can come for photos, and putting semi-permanent tatoos again,if necessary, to Mumbai during Ganesh/Diwali/X’mas holidays only.
4.Photographer should be a professional.This photographer hopefully will take some advice from expert forum members (like hellouser from other forum…Hope i am not breaking this forum’s rules).
5.Each graft has to be documented properly. Hope some forum members will chime in with advice on number/size/shape of tatoos.
6.I do not want to disclose my face-V.V.IMP- so no photos of my face.If u do not agree to this, this is OFF .
7.Lastly, i do not want to communicate by email.Because of the various controversies, I will communicate only thro’ this forum( if i am allowed by hairsite). I can send you my scalp photos to you directly by email- but other than than, no other communication by email.
Please let me know here if above is acceptable.

Missinghair, I am sure you must have read what Tom wrote about his experiences with Dr. Nigam. I am curious what is your rationale for sending your wife to Dr.Nigam after reading what Tom wrote.

hi tom ,

i read your post and request you to please not be quick to pronounce me as some one being manipulated, just like you and many others here , i decided after a long waiting period to do something abut my hairloss and decided to take the risk , again just like the way you did and am sorry to hear that it did not go well for you

but after your posts i immediately went and met the Dr. and put forth my concerns in the course of this dialogue he revealed and infact showed me your exchange of written messages and i found there may other factors which have not been aired here by both you and the Dr.

we waited patiently for your verdict and would request you to please also extend the same courtesy to me

i am putting some comparative pics of mine which may be a placebo on my path that there is some sort of thickening on the right side i maybe wrong as my hair was short when i started out and the next pic is appx 3 months later and also the shots were given all over the thinning area of my scalp but the above is the only positive i noticed

all i am doing here is putting forth my observation and experience which is what these forums are about to reach out , help and inform and this is my way of contributing

i am not endorsing nor condemning anyone, it is the risk i choose to take and i hope it will be of some help to others

ps:tom, please could you post your latest pics

yes helpmeout, the outcome of toms verdict has made me decide to do the procedure for my wife without the growth factors even though the Dr. informed me the Growth factors were of the same category used by Aderans and in all their clinical trials not a single case of cancer has been reported and also he is using the growth factors more topically on the scalp.

BMAAMABA,
I accept gong ahead with apatch test of invivo and invitro doubling for you.
of course no face will be shown , as you requested,
Taking photografs and documentation will be done by you,hope you have a good camera ,both still and video camera.temporarily ,i am give you a videomicro camera to follow up with your documentation.I am too busy to document,and niether i think you can come to mumbai for documentation.we will discuss the details ,on how to do hair count ,hair diameter, hair growth rate,shedding of hair,tattoo placement area,macro and video micro pics for 25 grafts patch test.
Regarding blood test ,kindly get the folowing done…
1)HIV test2)australia antigen3)complete blood count4)bleeding time and clotting time5)fasting and post lunch blood sugar.
also let me know whether you have taken local anaesthesia anytime in life and due you have allergy to any medicine or food,like antibiotics , pinkillers.
i hope otherwise you are medically fit,if suffering from any medical condition,kindly let me know.

Missing hair may also do a patch test for the forum members.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Thanks Doctor.I (44 yrs old) am ready to take up your offer. I have had 2 HT’s- so I do not know if I am suitable candidate.But I also have some conditions…
1.I do not want free stuff (other than the 20-50 doubling grafts).
2. I would like to test only doubling procedure(invitro/invivo).Not De novo- because Tom claims it was his/his friend’s idea.
3.I am free in the month of May.I can come for photos, and putting semi-permanent tatoos again,if necessary, to Mumbai during Ganesh/Diwali/X’mas holidays only.
4.Photographer should be a professional.This photographer hopefully will take some advice from expert forum members (like hellouser from other forum…Hope i am not breaking this forum’s rules).
5.Each graft has to be documented properly. Hope some forum members will chime in with advice on number/size/shape of tatoos.
6.I do not want to disclose my face-V.V.IMP- so no photos of my face.If u do not agree to this, this is OFF .
7.Lastly, i do not want to communicate by email.Because of the various controversies, I will communicate only thro’ this forum( if i am allowed by hairsite). I can send you my scalp photos to you directly by email- but other than than, no other communication by email.
Please let me know here if above is acceptable.[/quote]

Sigh, this is getting so tiring.

Are we really supposed to believe that the Missinghair photos from Oct2013 (before) and Feb2014 (after) are the same patient? He went from a very extreme degree of diffuse hairloss (affecting the top and sides of his head) to a full head of hair exhibiting absolutely no MPB what-so-ever in about 3 months?

Another result from Nigam showing a partial headshot. LOL. Why not show the patient’s full head? Faces are easily blurred out. It would allow us to better assess your, ahhh…“work”.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by missinghair[/postedby]
he revealed and infact showed me your exchange of written messages and i found there may other factors which have not been aired here by both you and the Dr.[/quote]

Not very professional.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
Sigh, this is getting so tiring.

Are we really supposed to believe that the Missinghair photos from Oct2013 (before) and Feb2014 (after) are the same patient? He went from a very extreme degree of diffuse hairloss (affecting the top and sides of his head) to a full head of hair exhibiting absolutely no MPB what-so-ever in about 3 months?

Another result from Nigam showing a partial headshot. LOL. Why not show the patient’s full head? Faces are easily blurred out. It would allow us to better assess your, ahhh…“work”.[/quote]

I think the photos are believable and they are from the same person. He just grew his hair longer. You see they do that in the hair transplant forum all the time.

Hello Dr.,
“of course no face will be shown , as you requested,”
Doctor, I do not want any photos of my face to be taken. Period. That is not the same thing as “no face will be shown” .
I don’t care about the nos. of tatoos. I assume that patch will be 25 grafts for invivo, 25 for invitro.If any other method also is there (other than de novo), you can do 25 grafts for that also.You may also remove any amount of my beard hair you want.

I am medically fit.Have taken local aenesthesia many many times.No allergies.
I can do the blood tests here.

I assume that photos will be top notch if I do the patch test i.e. (i) the tatoo photos before any single graft is extracted . (b) tatoo photos after the grafts are extracted. (c)Tatoo photos after the grafts are grafted in place.
These will have to be done by you/professional photographer.

I think the hitch is here-
“Taking photografs and documentation will be done by you,hope you have a good camera ,both still and video camera.temporarily ,i am give you a videomicro camera to follow up with your documentation.I am too busy to document,and niether i think you can come to mumbai for documentation.we will discuss the details ,on how to do hair count ,hair diameter, hair growth rate,shedding of hair,tattoo placement area,macro and video micro pics for 25 grafts patch test.”

I have no camera.I have no experience with cameras.Even if I had, I would not be able to take photos of my own scalp/tatoos.I will not do the “measuring hair diameter, hair growth rate, shedding of hair”.I will not do the documentation. At the most, I may try to ask my nephew/neice to take photos of the scalp/tatoos (which I do not think is a v. good idea).

What I can do is this- Any forum members (their family/friends) who are experienced with cameras (lots of Britishers/Russians come to Goa every year- checkout the nytimes article about Goa on yesterday’s online edition), if they come for holidays to Goa, I can come to their Hotel (preferably on a Sunday) so that they take proper photos of the tatoos (3month-6 month-9month photos).

So, I ask the forum memebers here-any expert photographers planning to come to Goa for holidays?

Doctor, if nobody responds, I do not think I should go ahead.
If my neice’s/nephew’s photos are bad, there will be frustration. Maybe (if nobody responds), it will better to wait for the Belgium’s doctor’s verdict in June 2015.

[postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

I think the photos are believable and they are from the same person. He just grew his hair longer. You see they do that in the hair transplant forum all the time.[/quote]

If you think that’s believable, then you should be on the first plane to India to get your head operated on.

The hair in the first photo is very diffused/thinned out. Basically the guy has miniaturized follicles all over his head, top and sides. His hair density is very low. If he grew that out, it would be a completely see through, thin, frizzy mess. In three month’s time, he “supposedly” has turned that mess around to have a full NW1, with native density and thick caliber, darkly pigmented healthy hairs.

Why do you think they insist on only showing 1/8 of the guys head? Does that make any sense to you? It shouldn’t…

Doctor,
If I do not get any forum members (expert photographers) to reply(about coming to Goa) soon, how about this:
I go take 1-2 photos of 1 tatoo only in a professional studio in my city (i do not know their expertise-they take full face photos for passports,weddings,etc.)- once in 4 months.
Why only 1 tatoo and 1 photograph? Because I do not want to spend on photographers. If anybody else is willing to foot the photography bill, please let me know .
Doctor, if above (and my previous post) if OK with you, I am ready to go ahead (we will open a new thread). I await your assurance-“I will not
take/let your face be photographed”.( you can also give me a doctors white mask so that accidental face photography is mitigated).
Would it be OK If i come to Mumbai on a friday (in month of May)?surgery can be done on Saturday/sunday.If not suitable to you, you can select any date in May (the only football i watch is uefa champions league final/last16 rounds, which takes place on Tue/Wed night;hence the fri/sat request :slight_smile: ).

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by missinghair[/postedby]
he revealed and infact showed me your exchange of written messages and i found there may other factors which have not been aired here by both you and the Dr.

[postedby]Originally Posted by walrus[/postedby]

Not very professional.[/quote]

and totally untrue… but i have no words now to explain how much peoples here are misleaded by nigam. I have told my story, now peoples do what they want of their money and life

[quote]
[postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
and totally untrue… but i have no words now to explain how much peoples here are misleaded by nigam. I have told my story, now peoples do what they want of their money and life[/quote]

If people want to believe in Dr Nigam’s work then of course they have a right to do so and express their opinion too - but I would just like to thank Tom Vercetti for being good enough to post his view on his procedure.

There are many cheerleaders on these boards but in my opinion the most valuable posters are those who have the stones to come back and tell us when things don’t go well for them.

Thanks again Tom :clap:

There are some glitches with this thread. Some posts will only appear under BOARD view. If you are using THREAD view by default, please click BOARD view to read all the comments in this thread.

The problem only affects this thread, sorry for the inconvenience.

The Mumbai police can’t seem to find Nigam.

just an update on my wife, she had her procedure done on 13th feb as of now there are hardly any white dots, however as mentioned earlier in a another post her scalp line width has increased since , and am hoping that its shock loss and will grow back
any idea how long does it take for hair to grow back after shock loss , also recently on a blood test it showed that she has a mild case hypothyroid for which we have started the meds

and as regards myself there is not much change except my hair is still thinning , i should be due for my 2nd shot some time this month

hoping for the best