William Rassman: HM is "10+ years away"

Hey all,

Check out one of Rassman’s latest blog entries:

Here is an excerpt from Rassman’s blog:
“I wish we had an answer to your basic question [about stopping hair loss], but medical science is where it is. I am optimistic that sometime in the future we can slow the hair loss down even better, perhaps even reverse it with hair cloning (10+ years away by my estimations), or even develop a much better hair treatment drug. Only time will tell.”

So, hair “cloning” (he never uses the word “multiplication”, ever notice that?) will be here sometiem between 2017 or later.

Best,
BB

» Hey all,
»
» Check out one of Rassman’s latest blog entries:
» »
» Here is an excerpt from Rassman’s blog:
» “I wish we had an answer to your basic question [about stopping hair
» loss], but medical science is where it is. I am optimistic that sometime
» in the future we can slow the hair loss down even better, perhaps even
» reverse it with hair cloning (10+ years away by my estimations)
, or
» even develop a much better hair treatment drug. Only time will tell.”
»
» So, hair “cloning” (he never uses the word “multiplication”, ever notice
» that?) will be here sometiem between 2017 or later.
»
» Best,
» BB

I have been saying you guys who think it is right around the corner are nuts
it may come but it wont be soon

but im a skeptical troublemaker if i say that
but if you guys hear it from someone else you wont listen to them either

believe what you want to believe
its not coming anytime soon

That is exactly what I would expect from R(assman) as well as the skeptical gnat-like anti-HM troll that lives in this forum. Blatant ignorance. HM is ALREADY here. There is no doubt about it, the next challenge is efficacy and consistency. That is the next big hurdle, but I believe HM will be released even if additional phase reports due not indicate improvement. There are enough people interested in HM to pay whatever for it, especially if multiple procedures are offered to an extent to achieve the result desired.

, or
»
»
» Best,
» BB

» Hey all,
»
» Check out one of Rassman’s latest blog entries:
»
»
, or
»
»
» Best,
» BB

isn’t it funny how rassman changed his tune just days before the results were released from phase 2? now he’s back to debunking HM. in other words “you can either wait for HM in 10 years or come get a HT from me today.”

i can see if HM just DOES NOT WORK whatsoever but it grows hair. they have posted photos. it’s a fact. sure the photos didn’t show a guy with a bald head go to a full blown afro like Jimi Hendrix but shyt it was only 3 months growth and produced more than an HT did in 3 months!

some people responded better than others. sounds like they need time to figure out the dosage and if some people need more injections than other people. how does that take 10 years?? what do these “experts” base their 10 year theory on??? two weeks ago that idiot rassman was saying it would be out “soon” now he’s back to 10 years?? lmao…

ICX doesn’t even know when it’s going to be released but they are aiming for 2010. so how do mediocore HT docs and “forum insiders aka trolls” know for a FACT there is no chance whatsoever that ICX will not make their release date??? and if you think i’m talking to you asswipe then i probably am. :expressionless:

William R(ass)man (sorry, it’s just too easy) is a businessman not seriously interested hair multiplication, er I mean “hair cloning”… maybe it sounds sinister that way? Regardless, R(ass)man is in the business of pushing his “simple operation” of hair transplant surgery rather than actually finding a cure for baldness. I have very little respect for that man.

» isn’t it funny how rassman changed his tune just days before the results
» were released from phase 2? now he’s back to debunking HM. in other words
» “you can either wait for HM in 10 years or come get a HT from me today.”
»
» i can see if HM just DOES NOT WORK whatsoever but it grows hair. they have
» posted photos. it’s a fact. sure the photos didn’t show a guy with a bald
» head go to a full blown afro like Jimi Hendrix but shyt it was only 3
» months growth and produced more than an HT did in 3 months!
»
» some people responded better than others. sounds like they need time to
» figure out the dosage and if some people need more injections than other
» people. how does that take 10 years?? what do these “experts” base their
» 10 year theory on??? two weeks ago that idiot rassman was saying it would
» be out “soon” now he’s back to 10 years?? lmao…
»
» ICX doesn’t even know when it’s going to be released but they are aiming
» for 2010. so how do mediocore HT docs and “forum insiders aka trolls” know
» for a FACT there is no chance whatsoever that ICX will not make their
» release date??? and if you think i’m talking to you asswipe then i
» probably am. :expressionless:

10 years? excellent. i’m not joking. 10 years is a while but it would mean this sht has to end one day.

I don’t like Dr. Rassman either - he comes across as very smug. Having said that, I think his predictions are probably a lot more accurate than those that expect HM to be a reality by 2008.
Even if some kind of product comes out by 2010, it is unlikely that it is going to be perfect. Much as I hate it, I’ll have to agree with Dr. Rassman that it will probably be at least another 10 years before you can regrow a full head of hair with HM.

This is the news by the news (not)

» I don’t like Dr. Rassman either - he comes across as very smug. Having said
» that, I think his predictions are probably a lot more accurate than those
» that expect HM to be a reality by 2008.
» Even if some kind of product comes out by 2010, it is unlikely that it is
» going to be perfect. Much as I hate it, I’ll have to agree with Dr.
» Rassman that it will probably be at least another 10 years before you can
» regrow a full head of hair with HM.

WHAT NEWS,WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF NEWS.

This is from the person who’s first post stated 30 years,along with 19 otrher useless posts - all anti HM - WHY!

Keep dreaming! The article actually states “10 years”, and as we all know these companies never stick to their deadlines. Try “30 years”, and you might avoid being disappointed.

Come on get real.These companies are not spending millions to get a product to market in 30 years.

If you read Dr Assmans balding blogs.He changes his tune,a little bit to often.He is also a businessman who will not be in business if HM happens.just a few weeks ago he was stating

I don’t have any knowledge as to how close Intercytex really is in the grand scheme of hair cloning. Their past press releases have indicated that they are doing some exciting work, but the last I read, they were still quite far off from having their technology available to the public (let alone with a good success rate). So really, I have no idea that anyone is close.

With regard to your comment on the thickness of your hair shafts that are able mimic full thickness, well, your guess is as good as mine.

In other words he does not have a clue either.

once again people saying HM will be here in 10 years. stop being depressed. it doesnt take 10 years to get a fucking dosage right and do trials, lol.

if you’re expecting a perfect product right out the gate then wake up. they have already said it is going to be best used as a “top-off” in conjunction with a HT.

if they’re already growing hair then they are halfway there already. i can see if the shyt just didnt work at all.

» once again people saying HM will be here in 10 years. stop being depressed.
» it doesnt take 10 years to get a fucking dosage right and do trials, lol.
»
» if you’re expecting a perfect product right out the gate then wake up.
» they have already said it is going to be best used as a “top-off” in
» conjunction with a HT.
»
» if they’re already growing hair then they are halfway there already. i can
» see if the shyt just didnt work at all.

Exactly Redman.

Rassman will say anything to keep his job, what else would you expect someone in the hair transplant business to say about this new technology?

Rassman say “10+ years away by my estimations” Ok its his estimations … Everyone has its own estimation … He is not envolved with HM at all so who cares what he thinks.

» once again people saying HM will be here in 10 years. stop being depressed.
» it doesnt take 10 years to get a fucking dosage right and do trials, lol.
»
» if you’re expecting a perfect product right out the gate then wake up.
» they have already said it is going to be best used as a “top-off” in
» conjunction with a HT.
»
» if they’re already growing hair then they are halfway there already. i can
» see if the shyt just didnt work at all.

if its just a topoff in conjunction with HT why even bother

» if its just a topoff in conjunction with HT why even bother

Stating the obvious to those who might have missed it: Because HT + HM will yield more hair than HT alone.

» Rassman say “10+ years away by my estimations” Ok its his estimations …
» Everyone has its own estimation … He is not envolved with HM at all so
» who cares what he thinks.

In this post he explains what he’s basing his estimation on:

He compares HM to pharmaceutical drug development. In my opinion the comparison does not hold.

P.S.

Note the complete BS in this statement:

“Hair Cloning Timelines: In 1987, Dr. Colin Jahoda first cloned hair. When that happened, the excitement was wonderfully high and the entire world thought that the solution to cloning a human hair for clinical use was around the corner. The cloning worked in petri dishes, but when these cloned hairs were put into bald mice, the cloned hair killed the mice. Now, almost two decades later, we are really no further along.”

I think 10 years sounds reasonable.
Its far away still.

Hangininthere.

I have a question for you:
You obviously dont believe in this HM thing.
(I am also sceptical so I can see your reasoning).

What I dont understand is what you are doing spending so much time on a forum dedicated to
HM fanatics, accusing them of wasting their lives away, hoping for something that will never materialise?

They are at least wasting their time on hoping for something. You on the other hand, are wasting your precious time trying to convince other people that they are wasting their time.
Am I the only one who find this whole situation ironic?

» » if its just a topoff in conjunction with HT why even bother
»
» Stating the obvious to those who might have missed it: Because HT + HM
» will yield more hair than HT alone.

IF HM works, sure, but you at least know the direction with a HT you dont with HM

also you can use body hair to supplement HT nowadays, but its not that great

I thought HM was supposed to get a full head of hair, if all it can do is SUPPLEMENT a HT then to me it is TOTALLY WORTHLESS

the reason I would want to get HM …IF IT WORKED, is to AVOID A HT

which are a disaster, big ol scars on your head, extremely expensive, need to be redone every few years

» I think 10 years sounds reasonable.
» Its far away still.
»
» Hangininthere.
»
» I have a question for you:
» You obviously dont believe in this HM thing.
» (I am also sceptical so I can see your reasoning).
»
» What I dont understand is what you are doing spending so much time on a
» forum dedicated to
» HM fanatics, accusing them of wasting their lives away, hoping for
» something that will never materialise?
»
» They are at least wasting their time on hoping for something. You on the
» other hand, are wasting your precious time trying to convince other people
» that they are wasting their time.
» Am I the only one who find this whole situation ironic?

If its false hope, if HM is not going to come to fruition, then is this a good thing for the guys on the board?

that is like you saying, the guys on the board are sitting around waiting to win 100 million in the lottery, and I tell them, hey that lottery, the one you are talking about, it is a scam, the one in Canada

and you come on saying but Hangin you are taking away our hopes for the lottery, and it really makes us feel good to have hope

» » » if its just a topoff in conjunction with HT why even bother
» »
» » Stating the obvious to those who might have missed it: Because HT + HM
» » will yield more hair than HT alone.
»
» IF HM works, sure, but you at least know the direction with a HT you dont
» with HM

There’s a very real possibility that direction of HM growth is not a big issue, unless we believe that ICX is a fraud, it’s all a hoax, a conspiracy to steal investors’ money, blah blah blah, etc. etc. etc.

»
» also you can use body hair to supplement HT nowadays, but its not that
» great

If it’s not that great then you CAN’T use it to supplement HT, not in the general case anyway! It has a slew of limitations and problems (only for very hairy people) and the whole BHT concept was doomed from the start.

»
» I thought HM was supposed to get a full head of hair, if all it can do is
» SUPPLEMENT a HT then to me it is TOTALLY WORTHLESS

Maybe it’s worthless to you, but not to many, many others. It may be that a HT is needed with HM because it’s difficult to control hair growth precisely enough in HM to form a hairline, but otherwise it’s good at creating hair volume. That’s why the HT + HM talk.

» the reason I would want to get HM …IF IT WORKED, is to AVOID A
» HT

»
» which are a disaster, big ol scars on your head, extremely expensive, need
» to be redone every few years

Because of the substantially increased hair supply due to HM, a HT done with HM won’t suffer from these problems (at least not nearly as much). HT redone every few years, why? Not if you have multiplied hair behind it.

» » » if its just a topoff in conjunction with HT why even bother
» »
» » Stating the obvious to those who might have missed it: Because HT + HM
» » will yield more hair than HT alone.
»
» IF HM works, sure, but you at least know the direction with a HT you dont
» with HM
»
» also you can use body hair to supplement HT nowadays, but its not that
» great
»
» I thought HM was supposed to get a full head of hair, if all it can do is
» SUPPLEMENT a HT then to me it is TOTALLY WORTHLESS
»
» the reason I would want to get HM …IF IT WORKED, is to AVOID A
» HT

»
»
» which are a disaster, big ol scars on your head, extremely expensive, need
» to be redone every few years

not everybody wants a bunch of white marks all over their body and the potential for keloids on your body just to have poor growth with BHT. too many guys have had poor growth with that. look at the guy boomboom. i used to be on the BHt bandwagon but as time went on i started to realize it wasn’t as good as it was made out to be.

also if you are looking to get HM INSTEAD of a HT then yes you may be waiting for 10 years. ICX has already stated multiple times that it will be best used with a HT in the beginning stages. once it has evolved then of course i will get better and they will be working to refine it.

for me, if i could get 1,500 grafts of FUE for my hairline and the rest just be HM then that’s about all the cure i would need. better yield and less donor grafts taken from the back of your head. it would also solve the main drawback from HT’s which is allowing you to have an unlimited donor supply.

if you’re looking for HM to AVOID a HT in the early stages then you may be in for a rude awakening. it’s all about your expectations that will determine whether you think HM will be worth the wait or not. my expectations are not as high as yours so i can see why you are so bitter about the process.

» I think 10 years sounds reasonable.
» Its far away still.

can you name one obstacle that ICX is facing that would delay the release for 10 years?

if you can’t then how does 10 years sound reasonable?

the biggest obstacle i see that they have is consistancy and they have already said they will have more results next year to address that. so if that comes out with bad results then i can see why someone would say 10 years or 20 years or whatever other exagerrated timeline they like.

it didn;t even take ten years to get through phase 1 and up to this point in phase 2. so how will it take 10 years to get through this point plus phase 3 which is the shortest phase of all???