Will Minoxidil Regrow This Crown Back? 2 yrs of Avodart Destroyed My Hair

Hi,

I think if Bryan shelton was here, he would advise you to do a blood test and check Testosterone and FREE Testosterone levels.

I also strongly suggest you do a blood test and check minerals levels including Iron, Ferretine, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, etc…

Also, why dont you try natural-binders to scalp-hair-follicles neighbouring-receptors such as natural Beta sitosterol, e.g., soy cream or Flax seed oil it may push higher your Estradiol/Estrogen I think you can afford this pathway since you are adopting such aggressive treatment.
Also I think it is necessary you try to minimize the exposure of your body and scalp to germs in order to calm your immune-stress.
DO sport, drink a lot of water, fruits , full grains, natural bread, avoid refined food and industrialized food and plastics and pesticides and STOP STRESS.
Also try to follow A WASEDA diet, unfortunately the bastards have made sure that this single page is gone from the multi-trillions-web-pages-interet. To summarize, I hope i dont miss something important, it suggests no refined food, it suggests full grains, brocolli especially the pink-red boroccoli, grape and red grape extracts and seeds and Yellow tumeric curcumin.
I would suggest you study the dynamics of yellow curcumin and that you try ginger instead of yellow curcumin in case you have something against it but, what to say, given your regimen I dont think it will harm.

Amilcar.

immune-stress, I mean how much your immunity has to work, try some anti-biotic cream for scalp, anti-fungal, daily anti-germs scalp application, etc…