Why with Transplants the Whole concept is Flawed

» » » Well, I have to add my two cents. After having 3 HT’s my hairline
» looks
» » » like crap. The belief that donor hair lasts a lifetime is not true in
» my
» » » case.
» » » After approximately one and a half years after each HT, the hairline
» » » transplanted hair fell out.
» » » The crown area on top did stay however.
» »
» »
» » This is really becoming a trend. I have heard a few reports of this and
» I
» » think it is time that it was taken seriously. Out of interest, did you
» try
» » prop / finasteride or dut? If so, how did you react?
»
» Thats one of the reasons why i say “Goddammnit start using Acell and
» experiment with other techniques such as plucking to at least expand the
» donor area”. Thats all i have to say

Please sign up and let us know how it goes. If there is scarring or any other problems we would be glad to have you as our guinea pig.

» » » » Well, I have to add my two cents. After having 3 HT’s my hairline
» » looks
» » » » like crap. The belief that donor hair lasts a lifetime is not true
» in
» » my
» » » » case.
» » » » After approximately one and a half years after each HT, the hairline
» » » » transplanted hair fell out.
» » » » The crown area on top did stay however.
» » »
» » »
» » » This is really becoming a trend. I have heard a few reports of this
» and
» » I
» » » think it is time that it was taken seriously. Out of interest, did you
» » try
» » » prop / finasteride or dut? If so, how did you react?
» »
» » Thats one of the reasons why i say “Goddammnit start using Acell and
» » experiment with other techniques such as plucking to at least expand the
» » donor area”. Thats all i have to say
»
» Please sign up and let us know how it goes. If there is scarring or any
» other problems we would be glad to have you as our guinea pig.

We need more doctors to try new stuff such as Acell, PRP, plucking etc, as it stands right now traditional hair transplants just don’t cut it.

» » » » » Well, I have to add my two cents. After having 3 HT’s my hairline
» » » looks
» » » » » like crap. The belief that donor hair lasts a lifetime is not true
» » in
» » » my
» » » » » case.
» » » » » After approximately one and a half years after each HT, the
» hairline
» » » » » transplanted hair fell out.
» » » » » The crown area on top did stay however.
» » » »
» » » »
» » » » This is really becoming a trend. I have heard a few reports of this
» » and
» » » I
» » » » think it is time that it was taken seriously. Out of interest, did
» you
» » » try
» » » » prop / finasteride or dut? If so, how did you react?
» » »
» » » Thats one of the reasons why i say “Goddammnit start using Acell and
» » » experiment with other techniques such as plucking to at least expand
» the
» » » donor area”. Thats all i have to say
» »
» » Please sign up and let us know how it goes. If there is scarring or any
» » other problems we would be glad to have you as our guinea pig.
»
» We need more doctors to try new stuff such as Acell, PRP, plucking etc, as
» it stands right now traditional hair transplants just don’t cut it.

So what if a doctor tries it and there is scarring? Is this acceptable? What if you are the guy that gets the scarring? How would you feel about this trial run? Sure we need a miracle cure for baldness but at what price? Someone will have to be a guinea pig. Who wants to be experimented on? Every doctor who does the experimenting must WARN the patient of what COULD happen. I will just sit on the sidelines as I had a Doctor try to do a Hairlift years ago on me and boy did I pay a price. That was the big thing back then. Now it is A-Cell. What about Histogen, Intercyclex? Were these flops too like the Hairlift? I am not a fan of experimental things unless you tell the patient right off the bat of any potential downfalls. Specifically if the downfalls are a permanent disfigurement of ones scalp.

» » » » Well, I have to add my two cents. After having 3 HT’s my hairline
» » looks
» » » » like crap. The belief that donor hair lasts a lifetime is not true
» in
» » my
» » » » case.
» » » » After approximately one and a half years after each HT, the hairline
» » » » transplanted hair fell out.
» » » » The crown area on top did stay however.
» » »
» » »
» » » This is really becoming a trend. I have heard a few reports of this
» and
» » I
» » » think it is time that it was taken seriously. Out of interest, did you
» » try
» » » prop / finasteride or dut? If so, how did you react?
» »
» » Thats one of the reasons why i say “Goddammnit start using Acell and
» » experiment with other techniques such as plucking to at least expand the
» » donor area”. Thats all i have to say
»
» Please sign up and let us know how it goes. If there is scarring or any
» other problems we would be glad to have you as our guinea pig.

I will but first i try to establish my protocoll and then we will see

» thing back then. Now it is A-Cell. What about Histogen, Intercyclex? Were
» these flops too like the Hairlift? I am not a fan of experimental things
» unless you tell the patient right off the bat of any potential downfalls.
» Specifically if the downfalls are a permanent disfigurement of ones scalp.

That’s why I say with Acell do it with FUE and do a SMALL procedure (200 grafts). Wait 1 year, if it works out, then you can move ahead if you desire. If not it has not radically altered your appearance. I’d sooner do this than get a 4000 graft strip transplant.

As for Histogen, these guys are going to the wall to do safety trials following FDA rules and stuff. They are already over-regulated and can’t be doing any more than they are already doing to ensure safety while balancing their main job of coming up with something that works.

Finally, in order for progress, some guinea pigs have to be used. Its like sending the first man into space or to land on the moon. The risk is high. Baldness however creates a ready supply of desperate people as living bald is essentially living disfigured in a sense.

On a small scale you could easily test Acell and plucking because lets face it guys. The only problem in hair transplants (to make it easier) is the LIMITED Donor right.

If this problem can be solved, i bet the only discussions here would be " Ahhh dammmnnn i have to go get another round done but the Lakers are playing man this sucks"

The only problem is limited donor or overextended scar tissue. One user at another board has planted some plucked hairs in his scar tissue last september, he answered 7 days ago and said “many grew” which is absolutely good because its been 5 months and we all know rthat hais start to grow after 6 months and or 3 months before.

Also we know that it is unlikely that intact follicles are living on scar tissue, so it is high likely that the single hairs can create or animate the skin to produce a whole follicle.

The good thing is, that thos hairs will be permanent because the animating of the hair was created by a follicle which uses the gen code from this resistant hair to create the follicle. Also the follicle produces hairs where the plcuked hair was the ancestor.

If it would be otherwise the hair in the scar tissue would just have died. I also give auto cloned hairs a chance of 70% that they are permanent.

Crucial points are in fact 6 months and 1 year. Thats why Hisogen seems promising, because the hair remains after one year.

Of course results right now are not Bombing the crap out of us BUT for early things these are more then just impressive observations and results.

If the problem of a Limited Donor is solved, well then we are “free” to speak with Freddies words.

And no i wont even comment on arguments like “They said it 10 years ago”. This may be right but did anyone ever saw a picture or documented stuff or realistic numbers? I doubt it.

Lets face it, the time wasnt ready ten years ago, even the iPod is relative new so, i say look into a bright future

» » thing back then. Now it is A-Cell. What about Histogen, Intercyclex?
» Were
» » these flops too like the Hairlift? I am not a fan of experimental
» things
» » unless you tell the patient right off the bat of any potential downfalls.
»
» » Specifically if the downfalls are a permanent disfigurement of ones
» scalp.
»
» That’s why I say with Acell do it with FUE and do a SMALL procedure (200
» grafts). Wait 1 year, if it works out, then you can move ahead if you
» desire. If not it has not radically altered your appearance. I’d sooner
» do this than get a 4000 graft strip transplant.
»
» As for Histogen, these guys are going to the wall to do safety trials
» following FDA rules and stuff. They are already over-regulated and can’t
» be doing any more than they are already doing to ensure safety while
» balancing their main job of coming up with something that works.
»
» Finally, in order for progress, some guinea pigs have to be used. Its like
» sending the first man into space or to land on the moon. The risk is high.
» Baldness however creates a ready supply of desperate people as living bald
» is essentially living disfigured in a sense.

First off baldness in itself is nowhere, nowhere as bad as a disfigurement. Second of all Histogen has been around for a few years and so far Nobody in the open public is speaking anything about it. That tells me there is more hype than substance. As far as what goes on in this business much is hidden. So if A-Cell has problems you and I may not even be aware of it on these forums until someone has a problem. As I have stated before if anyone wants to be a guinea pig please go first to the line. I think when a cure comes out you will be reading about the first hand positive experiences in the wall street journal not on one of these hidden forums. You are aware that much of the public is not on here nor aware of these forums. It is only a select few who have this problem who are here. I mainly see the same old 10 or 15 posters all of the time. Really there is not much new to report at this time.

<>

Most of them don’t know about it, and even if they did, there isn’t much to say about it at this point. All that’s been made available so far is some general information about a pilot clinical trial.

<<The good thing is, that thos hairs will be permanent because the animating
of the hair was created by a follicle which uses the gen code from this
resistant hair to create the follicle.>>

I think we sometimes get carried away by expressing as absolutes things that are not.

People often refer to hair from the so-called safe zone as being “DHT resistant” as if that meant it was completely immune to the effects of DHT. I think a better way of expressing that would be to say that hairs from that area are the “least susceptible” to DHT. Generally they stay around a long time, even in balding men, but hairs from all portions of the head are susceptible to the forces of hair loss to varying degrees.

» I mainly see the same old 10 or 15 posters all of the time.

… with always the same opinion (infused by third parties) and always same agenda and same odd story.

» Did they have Acell 20 years before. As you may know, unfortunately during
» the 90s and early 2000 the research was going in an direction where no end
» and especially no success was in near sight :-/
»
» But this has changeg. So tell me when was the last time someone actually
» talked about a Game CHanger?

It was in 1985 when Minoxidil came out. For most it is a disappointment.

I think you guys thinking That acell or body hair or all this other crap is going to save you , are delusional

there are a lot of people who are losing their hair that cling to any shred of hope that a miracle cure will be found will save them, and this board is full of them

The point of my post is that basically overall in the long run you are better off taking meds or supplements and getting used to not having a full head of hair EVER in your life again

stop obsessing about your hair and whatever you do DONT get a transplant
its the road to disaster

» I think you guys thinking That acell or body hair or all this other crap is
» going to save you , are delusional
»
» there are a lot of people who are losing their hair that cling to any shred
» of hope that a miracle cure will be found will save them, and this board is
» full of them
»
» The point of my post is that basically overall in the long run you are
» better off taking meds or supplements and getting used to not having a full
» head of hair EVER in your life again
»
» stop obsessing about your hair and whatever you do DONT get a transplant
» its the road to disaster

Speak for yourself, if you want to accept your fate as a bald man then so be it, but don’t preach to me that modern science will never make progress fighting baldness.

I have been thinning since I was 21, that was way way before most of your time

I am now past the age where most of you think hair would matter, well into my 90s, and still spry

seriously though Most people on the board are in their 20s and freaking out about their hair loss so they jump into an expensive nutty hair transplant. I think this decision will end up haunting their psyche and wallet for the rest of their lives.

I am at the point in my life where I realize that most people could give a flying crap about how much hair you have on your head. Sure they might tease you but once you reach your 40s half your friends are losing theirs too. Hell in the phils many women past 50 have very thin or balding hair, I am not sure why this is, could be diet related.

The thing I have tried to stress on the board many times is that, even though you freak out in your 20s about your hair, as you get older you realize that people that age are very superficial and people as they get married and have families, well you just get to the point where your wife and kids and family and job and house and so many more things are more important than how much hair daddy has

My dad was bald. He was one of the most intelligent, successful wonderful men I ever knew. He passed away last year and I miss him terribly.

Sure people kidded him about his lack of hair, but he was a larger than life hugely successful person and he did not let his lack of hair get in his way of his happiness not one bit. I saw that sure and it did really nothing to comfort me at age 21 when I started thinning but as the years passed, Now I realize that truly hair sure it bothers me to not have all my hair, it bothers all of us to be different.

But dont let it ruin your life, do not let it make you less of a man. Dont rush out and do something dumb that you might regret. Believe me people dont care NEARLY as much about how much hair you have as you think they do.

Women? They care WAY more about how stable you are financially than they would ever in a million years care about your hair. Believe me I have been there done that

At least he doesnt post pictures of balding celebrities to feel better.

Sorry but you are delusional. You have to take meds, this will only slow down your hairloss at best but even Histogen has created new hairs in a cosmetical significant way.

Acell has hairs grow in scar tissue (i say a big plus which meds cannot deliver but thats my opinion only)

Even represents from clinics admitted that they truly believe in Acell and plucking and believe me i didnt expect one of them to admit something like that.

The chance of auto cloned hair speaks for itself.

I doubt that your hair looks better then 15 to 20 years ago, thats highly unlikely and not possible. Even if you dont suffer MPB your hair will looks weaker over the years.

My bet because you insult people here is the following. Your in your autum of life and you are pissed that people in their 30 can live their lifes without meds in the near future (a privilege you didnt had) also the fact that you accept your baldness shows me your lack of fighting skill because guess what your DHT blocking Super Meds well dont do jackcrap because DHT is NOT THE major problem here.

And i can tell you i prefer a hairloss stop over just slowing it down.

So you say people like myself are delusional because we believe in progress in a near future without meds?

I hate to bring you the news, but Progress wont stop only because you want it to be. I dont know if you have witnessed it but the sceptical destroying voices seem to turn around 180 degrees because the proof of a solution is well “Not be put aside anymore”

And in the future i wouldnt call it hair transplants. More of hair restauration without making compromise between density and hairline.

You know even today some amazing results can be achievet with hairtransplants and now come to think how these results can be increased with possible infinite donor.

So then please explain us, WHY simple plucked hairs have grown on scar tissue if HM is impossible. I am really looking forward to the answer.

» At least he doesnt post pictures of balding celebrities to feel better.
»
» Sorry but you are delusional. You have to take meds, this will only slow
» down your hairloss at best but even Histogen has created new hairs in a
» cosmetical significant way.

I dont take meds, I dont take Rogaine, propecia nothing, I only take natural supplements.
»
» Acell has hairs grow in scar tissue (i say a big plus which meds cannot
» deliver but thats my opinion only)
»
» Even represents from clinics admitted that they truly believe in Acell and
» plucking and believe me i didnt expect one of them to admit something like
» that.
»
» The chance of auto cloned hair speaks for itself.

Show me any HM that has worked? I am not talking about promises or things that so and so study says is promising, and soon to be here. I am talking about show me something HERE AND NOW
»
» I doubt that your hair looks better then 15 to 20 years ago, thats highly
» unlikely and not possible. Even if you dont suffer MPB your hair will looks
» weaker over the years.
»

You can doubt whatever you like. I am telling you my situation. If you dont believe it that is your right , you can believe whatever you want

» My bet because you insult people here is the following. Your in your autum
» of life and you are pissed that people in their 30 can live their lifes
» without meds in the near future

wait people in their 30s can live their lives without meds>

first of all

1. they were free to do that in my 30s, and many of them did exactly that. Who is forcing people to go on meds? I have never been on them.

(a privilege you didnt had) also the fact
» that you accept your baldness shows me your lack of fighting skill because
» guess what your DHT blocking Super Meds well dont do jackcrap because DHT
» is NOT THE major problem here.

Just because you dont respond to DHT blockers, does not mean they dont work

I am here telling you MY HAIR LOOKS GREAT

If my hair was getting worse I would not do that
»
» And i can tell you i prefer a hairloss stop over just slowing it down.

My hairloss has stopped. Since 1999. I am not settling for anything less than what I want. I can assure you that if the DHT blockers had not worked on me. I would be SHOUTING TO THE BOARD. DHT BLOCKERS DO NOT WORK…

»
» So you say people like myself are delusional because we believe in progress
» in a near future without meds?

I am saying you are delusional because you are putting your hopes in some savior medication or HM that will come to the rescue. It may happen , in your lifetime but lets say it does not. Then what? thats the question. Then what?

Guys like me who are content with their hair , will go blissfully on with our lives.

Guys like you , whose happiness depends on their hair, will continue to be depressed

So who is the smart one, which attitude is the smartest attitude to have?
»
» I hate to bring you the news, but Progress wont stop only because you want
» it to be. I dont know if you have witnessed it but the sceptical destroying
» voices seem to turn around 180 degrees because the proof of a solution is
» well “Not be put aside anymore”

SHOW ME ANY PROOF OF ANY HM WORKING

»
» And in the future i wouldnt call it hair transplants. More of hair
» restauration without making compromise between density and hairline.
»
» You know even today some amazing results can be achieved with
» hairtransplants and now come to think how these results can be increased
» with possible infinite donor.

»
» So then please explain us, WHY simple plucked hairs have grown on scar
» tissue if HM is impossible. I am really looking forward to the answer.

So hair transplanted hairs grow also? But they have a tendency to look terrible after about 10 years. Too many of the posts on the board focus on the before transplant…then after the transplant (1 year after)

we need to have more reports on TEN YEARS AFTER
That is what eventually will matter most

» I respect that, but for what reason? Is it a pride thing? Like even
» though no one might know you are wearing one, you would feel bad about
» yourself because you know your wearing one?

I dont think I have ever seen someone wearing a hair piece that I did not detect it

mostly the way it lays in the back at the nape of the neck is detectable

losing your hair affects mens self esteem
however most of that is self inflicted

nothing makes a guy more of a dork than wearing a hairpiece

a naturally balding guy is nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to half of men by the age of 50

but a guy wearing a hairpiece? nothing says I am an insecure dork more than wearing a hair piece

there are TONS of guys who are thinning or balding or bald even that are HIGHLY respected despite their hair, their hair does not even come into the picture of what people judge them by

but do a big combover? (donald trump) and you can even be a billionaire and people think you are a loser because of the combover

the “just accept being bald” thing is crap.

no way i’m just going to lay down and die. the only people advocating that are those who are already bald or old.

i’ll be fighting this thing till the day they put me in my grave.

i’ve been on here 8 to 10 years and as i recall hangin, you were telling people way back to get off propecia and get on natural crap. I don’t how many peoples’ hair you have destroyed with your bad advice but there’s got to be an army of them out there.

Lol not only are you losing your hair you are delusional

hey if you want to go around with people snickering at you wearing a wig on your head more power to you
I am just telling it like it is

go shave your head , stop acting like such a wuss, just accept your balding scalp