Very pleased Sara Armani FUE results 2500 grafts

Hey guys,just wanted to post my results from Sara Armani. The surgery was done last January (2008) so I’m nearly a year out. I had three disappointing, to say the least, strip surgeries with a doctor from California (will go unnamed) totaling around 2000 grafts. Had poor yield and placement. Wish I would have gone to Armani in the first place, I could have done this all in one shot and be done with it. Couldnt be happier though with my results. Please go to my blog at www.golfjunkie29.blogspot.com for more details and pics. Comments welcome…(Left temple shot against the bushes when my hair was short was right before my surgery with Sara Armani. You can see that my previous three strip surgery grafts were basically transparent,thin and extremely sparse)

» Hey guys,just wanted to post my results from Sara Armani. The surgery was
» done last January (2008) so I’m nearly a year out. I had three
» disappointing, to say the least, strip surgeries with a doctor from
» California (will go unnamed) totaling around 2000 grafts. Had poor yield
» and placement. Wish I would have gone to Armani in the first place, I
» could have done this all in one shot and be done with it. Couldnt be
» happier though with my results. Please go to my blog at
» www.golfjunkie29.blogspot.com for more details and pics. Comments
» welcome…

Hi, this is my first posting…really impressed with your results. Armani would definatley be on my list after resylts like that. How many grafts?

Very nice results. I had my first procedure with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto zones 1&2 and I am very pleased with my results as well.

G

» Very nice results. I had my first procedure with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto
» zones 1&2 and I am very pleased with my results as well.

Burberry, can you please post some updated pics so we can see your pleasing results?

golfjunkie you got it all. She gave you a perfect hairline, perfect tample angles and shape for your head, awsome density AND MOST IMPORTANTLY looks unbelievable natural.

Damn I’m Jelous Grrrrrr…

You have one of the best, if not the best, hair transplants i have seen to date. Christmas is coming, don’t forget to send sarah a christmas card and say THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!:wink:

golfjunkie those are fantastic results. What a great transformation.:slight_smile:

OMG, hair like James Dean!

Thanks guys for the kind comments…

Very good result indeed you are one lucky guy.

Sara is a very talented DR.Think i will also be having a ht with her.

golfjunkie29,

Phenominal work! Sara Armani did a great job. The results you have achieved in less than a year are amazing. These are some of the best results I have seen through the course of my research and hope to have a similar outcome with my second procedure.

Also, do you have a email or a number where I can contact you?

Thanks,

Jay

Golfjunkie, I love your results… Sara has done an awesome job on your hairline!!

Hi GolfJunkie,

Awsome results. In fact yours was one of 3 photos I took in to Dr Armanis LA office as a guide to what I was looking for for my own procedure.
One of the best from Armani in my opinion.

Hey golf, good to see you here man! Your hair’s looking awesome as ever!

Thanks Hair! This seems like a great site. I just want people to know there is a solution to their desperation. My hairloss wasn’t as bad as some but to me it paralyzed me in certain situations. But there are great doctors out there that CAN help you. Don’t give up!

» Thanks Hair! This seems like a great site. I just want people to know
» there is a solution to their desperation. My hairloss wasn’t as bad as some
» but to me it paralyzed me in certain situations. But there are great
» doctors out there that CAN help you. Don’t give up!

Golfjunkie, what is your age? 29? Fantastic results, not trying to be a prick but are you worried that one day you may lose more hair and the thick density in the front will look odd? Needless to say I am drooling all over these Armani pictures, just a bit concerned how aggressive I should approach this.

Hey,

I really like your results, Sara has done a great job & I bet you are well pleased!
Not long for me to go for my 2nd procedure!

Cheers

Dan

Yes, very natural, there s not one thing bad I can say about his hair.

» Hey,
»
» I really like your results, Sara has done a great job & I bet you are well
» pleased!
» Not long for me to go for my 2nd procedure!
»
» Cheers
»
» Dan

Hey Dan,

Your results are really great as well! I, like you, will be going in for my 2nd procedure soon. I would like to talk to you about a couple of specifics. Is there a way I can reach you outside of this forum?

Thanks,

Jay

golfjunkie29,

Thanks for sharing the photos. Your hair looks great.

If you are ever available to meet with other people in a city near you and show them your work, please let me know. I will put you down in our database. A lot of new people will find it very helpful being able to see the work in person before they make a decision.

Your results look great and you must be extremely pleased. It is unfortunate that you had three previous surgeries that were unsuccessful. I am in my 3rd month post op with Armani and excited about my results as well. Good luck and thanks for sharing.