Trolls

» » Try not starting with these personal attacks hanging. I know its your
» » trademark way of discussion but its a bit irritating to everyone.
»
» i personal attack when the other person does…read his smirking
» sarcastic reply to me, then come back and see me

I dont remember attacking you, but I do remember you attacking me. Anyway, I admit that I may be forgetful and see only what I like :slight_smile:

Can we see your before and after pics hangin? I’ve never seen them. Maybe I missed that post?

» Can we see your before and after pics hangin? I’ve never seen them. Maybe
» I missed that post?

Willy, Don’t bother with Hangin. He’s having his yearly “ruin the hairsite Research forum” period. The weired thing is that he keeps saying HM…who the f*ck is even talking about HM now? ACELL is NOT HM, Follica is NOT HM either!

Hangin, you want prove…didn’t you see the pic of gefitinib guy? As of ACELL, who said that it Would grow hair? we are just discussing the possiblity that it might, thats why the HT doctors are trying it. I know we have this delusional ‘maneless’ who recentlly took over the forum, but other than that I don’t remember reading a single post about people saying “when I get my hair back with ACELL…”. So who are you trying to correct here anyway? I think after Intercytex debacle pretty much everyone here is quite realistic.

TO EVERYONE:

Maybe there’s another way to look at all this. Maybe this disagreement is a product of the changing times.

The “HM research” forum was created years ago, at a time when there was not a ton of specific new HM methods looking very close to market. At the time, the issue really only justified one catch-all forum for everyone’s input.

But now that we’ve got multiple specific versions of HM that seem very close, and we know a lot of specific info about the various methods, maybe it’s time for multiple forums instead of one huge “HM research” catch-all.

For example, maybe things need to be broken down into “Folica” and “Acell” forums, etc. It might get things communicated & understood better.

The way we’ve got things right now, you can do a great relevant post and it might still get drowned-out by 10 more posts the same day about the other version of HM. And when the info passes too quickly we also get more redundant info & questions too often. This whole HM research forum has become a recipe for frustration lately.

» For example, maybe things need to be broken down into “Folica” and “Acell”
» forums, etc. It might get things communicated & understood better.

I think it’s a good idea, so you can skip the acell forum :wink:

» » For example, maybe things need to be broken down into “Folica” and
» “Acell”
» » forums, etc. It might get things communicated & understood better.
»
» I think it’s a good idea, so you can skip the acell forum :wink:

If you promise to skip it, I think it’s a great idea too! It’s nice that we agree on this.:smiley:

Hangin, can we see your before and after pics from your natural regime? I’ve never had the chance to see them before. I don’t read those forums that often, so maybe I missed them. Anyways, I’m looking forward to seeing them.

Take Care,
Bill

Dude U are lame as hell, and U missed my point completely. I wasn’t trying to insult U. In fact I pointed out that you had a good regimen. Man U are so bitter you cant even get complimented. and as far as sticking to what U know I just meant that the natural board might appreciate U more because even if U mean well, or are trying to wake us up with your amazing ability to tell it like it is and show us your such a realist, you stir up conflict bro. I know none of us are experts on HM, thats why its a long shot. And I wasn’t insulting your baldness either. Don’t U think that is kinda weak, seeing as we are on a hair loss site? I was stating or trying to anyways that we are in the same boat, so why bring someone down with your negative B.S. when they R trying to help U. Believe me son I am a realist, and I know just as well as U do that HM may not be here for some time if ever, but I also would encourage anyone who wants to research and experiment on their own. I mean U and I aren’t doing it, so what do we care right? But if one of these guys discovers something or helps aid a new science along that produces, U know as well as I do that we will both take advantage of it. I am not saying nor did I ever say that U weren’t interested in HM genius, i just don’t get your point in this forum. I’m not saying don’t disagree, just don’t hate on people like they are crazy, because no one really benefits. It would be like people hating on your regimen without even trying it, or people telling U it wasn’t gonna work when U were figuring it out. Thats kid ish bro. At least if U cant appreciate the time and and effort cats like Willy and such devote to helping U and I, and U truly believe they are crazy, than let them be blissfully ignorant and just wish them luck, and try to put in helpful suggestions. I mean honestly hangin, what would U like to see happen on the board? Would U prefer these guys however misguided U may think they are, stop there research? I mean really bro, what would that solve? Everyone here knows your stance on HM, its not news, so stop being redundant, and let the dreamers dream. Oh P.S Hangin, I am really not attacking U nor did I last time, I like you am just keeping it real and U do troll around this forum starting crap hence me agreeing with the others about the troll comment. But I don’t know U personally, so don’t take it literally. And hating on people without putting in any helpful suggestions seems pathetic and pointless. But then again no matter what happends some people will always just be HATERS!!!

» » » “The phenomenon of fingertip regeneration in humans was initially
» » » described for children, but later shown to extend to adults. For both
» » » children and adults, regeneration of the fingertip involves the
» » integrated
» » » regeneration of many tissues, including nail matrix, nail bed, finger
» » pulp,
» » » sensory organs, dermis and epidermis, all of which reform to a normal
» » or
» » » near normal cosmetic and physiological state through healing by
» » secondary
» » » intention. Animal models for digit tip regeneration in adults
» » demonstrate
» » » distal bone growth associated with a regeneration response. There
» also
» » » several documented instances of regeneration of the distal phalangeal
» » » element of the toe following traumatin injury or voluntary resection
» to
» » » relieve hammer toe, thus, it would appear that the regenerative
» » » capabilities in human limbs includes the tips of both fingers and
» » toes.”
» » »
» » » http://course1.winona.edu/lreuter/309/ab00/Regeneratio.htm
» »
» » Yeah, and so what? Hanging, himself, said he regenerated a small part
» of
» » his fingertip after a construction accident if I’m not mistaken. Moreso,
» I
» » could rip out my fingernail with some pliers and it will grow back as
» well.
» »
» »
» » I’m mostly struck by the condition of that man’s fingertip… his new
» » fingernail is growing faster than the rest. It had, essentially,
» » rejuvenated to a “younger” state. In seems that Acell boosted the
» healing
» » process; now imagine if we could apply that science to a balding scalp?
» »
» »
» »
» »
»
» So you basically ignored what that passage said. Ok. Here’s another one
» from Scientific American:
»
» “One of the most encouraging signs that human limb regeneration is a
» feasible goal is the fact that our fingertips already have an intrinsic
» ability to regenerate. This observation was made first in young children
» more than 30 years ago, but since then similar findings have been reported
» in teenagers and even adults. Fostering regeneration in a fingertip
» amputation injury is apparently as simple as cleaning the wound and
» covering it with a simple dressing. If allowed to heal naturally, the
» fingertip restores its contour, fingerprint and sensation and undergoes a
» varying degree of lengthening. The success of this conservative treatment
» of fingertip amputation injuries has been documented in medical journals
» thousands of times. Interestingly, the alternative protocol for such
» injuries typically included operating to suture a skin flap over the
» amputation wound, a “treatment” that we now know will inhibit regeneration
» even in the salamander because it interferes with formation of the wound
» epidermis. The profound message in these reports is that human beings have
» inherent regenerative capabilities that, sadly, have been suppressed by
» some of our own traditional medical practices.”
»
» Regrowing Limbs: Can People Regenerate Body Parts? | Scientific American
»
» There is overwhelming evidence that humans can regrow their fingertips all
» on their own, just as horses and dogs regrow fur all on their own. The
» wound that was treated with Acell is a common one, and so was his
» regeneration.
»
» As I’m sure you didn’t read either passage, I’ll post this highlight:
»
» “Fostering regeneration in a fingertip amputation injury is apparently as
» simple as cleaning the wound and covering it with a simple dressing. If
» allowed to heal naturally, the fingertip restores its contour, fingerprint
» and sensation and undergoes a varying degree of lengthening.”
»
» Note that last part: “a varying degree of lengthening”. Sounds like the
» Acell guy’s claim of increased nail growth.
»
» I come here with evidence from multiple, reputable soucres supporting my
» position. You come here with conjecture and ad hominem attacks. Who’s the
» troll again? I await your non-answer with baited breath.

I believe I explained my take on animal models back in January/ February, and repeated the story once more here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-35058-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I believe I answered your question about fingernail growth the best way I could here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-35642-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I believe I explained why I think you’re a troll here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-35558-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

» Hangin, can we see your before and after pics from your natural regime?
» I’ve never had the chance to see them before. I don’t read those forums
» that often, so maybe I missed them. Anyways, I’m looking forward to seeing
» them.
»
» Take Care,
» Bill

i dont post pics

i did post some one time a few years back, caused a big scandal because i took them down after a day or so. because i really do not like pics online of myself. At first i got a dozen requests for different shots different lighting, angles etc, that bugged me i thought, why should I. Then after i took them down i got a lot of , those pics were not you , they were fake , etc, mostly from Jacob on the natural board.

posting pics is more trouble than its worth. If you do it you will regret

also my pics, if you saw them, really dont show much worth looking at. I have maintained what I have for the last ten years sure…but regrowth is mostly thickening, and other strengthening overall.

I did not go out and take 100 pics in 1999 before i started on my dht blockers, so to have a lot of before pics, in fact i doubt i have any at that time. even if i did you would see basically the same in the before and after…not much to look at

to me regrowth is sometimes a fantasy. My goal is not regrowth, even though sure it would be fantastic for my hair to seriously regrow. My goal is maintaining what i have without my current regimen stopping working. This is not at all easy to attain. how many of us have maintained what we have for ten years? with no further balding. ? not many

but guys act like if a regimen has no serious regrowth it is not worthwhile. to me thats bs. Regrowth to me is mostly temporary for most guys. However if you can find a program that can actually stop your balding and hair loss , its almost impossible to not have some regrowth.

to me maintenance is the key

most guys on the board cannot stop their balding from progressing and would love to find something that would just maintain what they have