Trolls

Its the same shrill attacks I got

the reason the “trolls” are labeled as such, is a pitiful attempt to belittle their antagonistic position, as based on nothing but pure pessimism. While our position may be seen as pessimistic by the HM board, we see it as realistic.

When i bashed HM and ICX in particular. I was called every name in the book. The board members hated my posts so much they complained to David to have me banned. What happened with ICX, exactly what I predicted. …NOTHING.

What happened with Lawrence cutslingers getitback. grunge…NOTHING

My skepticism and others on the board is our right to express our opinion based on the fact that Acell has not been tested in humans for hair loss. You say it has? show us. where. Show me the tests. Show me the FDA approval for Acell to be used for regenerating hair follicles. You cant

Otherwise all this stuff about Acell and Follica is nothing more than Hope. Sure I hope that Cheerios will grow all my hair back. That does not give me the right to get mad and call people trolls who think this is lame brained. because they disagree with me

Hairsite is a great forum consisting of many informed members with reguards to hairloss and hairloss research. With over 1450 members (the size of a nice sized company), it’s ashame that we don’t try to work together towards our goal. We are here anyways, why not try to do something to help ourselves rather than criticize each other and discuss “off topic” issues?

There is nothing wrong with offering opposing viewpoints on discussion topics but these forum members do to incite a reaction from the other forum members. They do it to gain attention.

Why would these guys be so opposed to any new attempts to find a solution to hairloss? These attempts may or may not work, but what are we out? I am personally happy that doctors are trying Acell and forum members are proactive in discovering a home remedy for follica’s technique (although I do hope that they don’t harm themselves). Who knows…maybe one of these methods may work. Would these guys rather continue to come here and read about the “science” behind hairloss and hairloss solutions? I’ve been comming here for many years and this is the first time that things are actually being done instead of just being discussed.

These members can criticize my efforts to raise money for a hair loss solution or my efforts to connect Acell with HT doctors. At least I’ve done something. What have they done? I don’t consider pissing off the other members of the forum an accomplihment. If they spent half as much time and effort being proactive rather than focusing on the negative, they might actually serve a purpose for this forum.

You may not like my ideas…at least I’ve had some. What are yours? Why don’t you bring something worthwhile to the table and I’ll support you. I’m open to any ideas that may help our cause. (Or would you prefer to wait another 10 years for other people to solve your problem for you and criticize any new efforts to solve the problem of hairloss…until one of them works.)

Take Care,
Bill

I’ve pointed out that most - if not all - of the hysteria surrounding Acell is based on conjecture. I’ve tried to inject some healthy skepticism back into the discussion. I’ve tried to apply some basic principles of rationality and the scientific method to unsubstantiated claims. If you ask me, that’s a sight better than getting everyone riled up and full of hope, only to have their dreams dashed yet again.

I’ve said all along that I, nor Acell make any guarantees with this. I can’t help it if a few people have gone overboard with this and are discussing what they are going to do when Acell gets them their hair back. Doctors are actually trying it…did I get them riled up enough to lose their common sense? I have skepticism about it also. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it regrows all of our donor hair. Trust me, I’ve been through the ups and downs here for many years and at this point…I’ve grown to expect failure (that’s all we’ve had). I’m just happy that now there is a chance that something may help and we’re not hearing 5 years away about it. I would feel that way about any new attempts at finding a solution to hairloss.

One thing that I will guarantee…If they don’t try to find new solutions for hairloss, they will never find one.

But again, the original question, What have you done that would help to bring us closer to a cure / better treatment / solution for hairloss? Because that’s why we’re here. I’m really not here to become more educated about the science behind hairloss.

» Its the same shrill attacks I got
»
» the reason the “trolls” are labeled as such, is a pitiful attempt to
» belittle their antagonistic position, as based on nothing but pure
» pessimism. While our position may be seen as pessimistic by the HM board,
» we see it as realistic.
»
» When i bashed HM and ICX in particular. I was called every name in the
» book. The board members hated my posts so much they complained to David to
» have me banned. What happened with ICX, exactly what I predicted.
» …NOTHING.
»
» What happened with Lawrence cutslingers getitback. grunge…NOTHING
»
» My skepticism and others on the board is our right to express our opinion
» based on the fact that Acell has not been tested in humans for hair loss.
» You say it has? show us. where. Show me the tests. Show me the FDA approval
» for Acell to be used for regenerating hair follicles. You cant
»
» Otherwise all this stuff about Acell and Follica is nothing more than
» Hope. Sure I hope that Cheerios will grow all my hair back.
» That does not give me the right to get mad and call people trolls who think
» this is lame brained. because they disagree with me

Skeptics- debate topics intelligently.
Trolls- put words into peoples mouths to continue and/or escalate an argument beyond the scope of intelligent debate.

Please keep in mind that neither Willy or myself said Acell will work. We’ve simply taken the wait-and-see approach. Willy merely reduced the timescale for Acell to get into the hands of medical practitioners.

In fact, We were crystal-clear to everyone (fckhrls included) that we don’t know if Acell has any potential for hairloss at the moment, yet fckhrls’ continually accusing us of cheerleading the product. He’s putting words into our mouths to escalate an argument; therefore he’s a troll.

Surely you don’t consider this trolling :

1 ) My post :

» What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using Acell?

yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?

2 ) His answer :

» » » What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using
» » Acell?
» »
» » yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens
» » because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?
»
» why are you so fcking negative. i cant stand you depressing fcks. you dont
» have to make fun of acell, by calling it “the new fashion product” like its
» the trend of the week.
»
» i dont see you coming up with a thing that even has the chance of helping
» us balding guys. your only contribution is constantly whining and calling
» yourself “sceptic”.
»
» How about a “yea animals do regrow fur without acell but lets hope it can
» work for us” rather than your depressing fcking comments that seem as
» though your rooting for everythint to fail.

Remember, the doctors already have it and they’re going to try it. It will either work or it won’t. These negative posters can’t stop it… no matter how much they might wish they could. Think how pathetic their lives must be…comming to a hairloss forum and riduculing every possible hope we have for progress. Then they sit back and say, “I told you so” as if they are more enlightened about the subject than the rest of us. Their prize…they get to stay bald! Congratulations!

I only wonder why they are even here? If they truly believe that nothing will help in the next 10 or so years, do they really enjoy comming to a hair loss forum to keep up with the science behind hair loss. I don’t really get it.

3 ) So, you can’t say that the expectations about this product are overrated and it has became a “fashion product”, because then you are " riduculing every possible hope we have for progress " … LOL

Then, I think it has been proved who is trolling here, and who is trying to make fights just because he hates his hairloss.

» Surely you don’t consider this trolling :
»
» 1 ) My post :
»
» » What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using
» Acell?
»
» yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens
» because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?

and talking about this, one post from the HT Forum :

" There are situations where the powder itself is fine alone but for the bigger wounds the sheets are necessary. It all depends on the wound and the goals.

We cannot because it is not Health Canada approved (yet) but Acell is supposed to be submitting for approval in about six months but currently it would be illegal to apply this for human use. On the flip side, there are and have been alternatives for a while. One product is made from “donated” human skin so it has less of a chance of rejection by the body. Google the subject, there is actually a lot of information out there and alternatives that have already been in use for a while.

Joe Tillman
aka, Jotronic
Hasson & Wong

www.hairtransplanttv.com
Joe@HassonandWong.com

The Truth Is In The Results
7917 FU Grafts "

Sometimes, I wonder whether the best thing about Acell is their marketing section ( or whatever it’s called )

» Sometimes, I wonder whether the best thing about Acell is their marketing
» section ( or whatever it’s called )

That’s a posibility too. Than again, we won’t know until somebody tries it on humans. Right?

Jotronic didn’t respond to my question in the HT forum. They have offices in the US, why don’t they order it through those offices?

Anyway, I’ve spoken with Jontronic about Acell (via e-mail) several months ago. Don’t believe everything you read. You’re the Skeptic…you should know better.

By the way, half the time your posts don’t even make sense…maybe it’s because English is your third language. Maybe you can find a hairloss forum where they communicate in one of your first two languages.

» Jotronic didn’t respond to my question in the HT forum.

I can understand him :smiley:

» » Sometimes, I wonder whether the best thing about Acell is their
» marketing
» » section ( or whatever it’s called )
»
» That’s a posibility too. Than again, we won’t know until somebody tries it
» on humans. Right?

of course, but are we allowed to think that it’s an overrated product which isn’t useful for hairloss ? are we trolling just because we dare to say that ?

I come to this forum and constantly read negative posts concerning any new possible research and why it wont work and why anybody who puts ANY faith in them is a moron…what do you people want ??? Would you prefer that Acell isn’t even tried ??? Hanging consistently attacked posters who believed in Intercytex…what did he accomplish ??? Was he right, maybe, maybe not…and his reward for being right…STAYING BALD…Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue:

Its always gonna be easier to be pessimistic and say it wont work…and concerning the history of hairloss cures, statistically the odds are in your favor…thats no great feat…But why do you WASTE your time on these hairloss boards if nothing is ever going to work ??? Fkhrls was going to leave a month or so ago (Im not going to waste my time looking up the date he made that comment)…and Skeptic …you name yourself skeptic on the forum ??? Whats your point…You all may think that we are morons for believein in anything…But Id have to say you are PATHETIC for wasting your time arguing about treatments that you are POSITIVE will never work…I would just move on to something bigger and better in life rather than trying to save us from ourselves

» » Jotronic didn’t respond to my question in the HT forum.
»
» I can understand him :smiley:

You could if you knew what I know.

» I come to this forum and constantly read negative posts concerning any new
» possible research

I have a lot of doubts about follica but maybe it will work, it has something behind it, not like Acell, so it’s not " every new possible research ", and I’m quite sure that HM will be a reality sooner or later, I hope it’s here soon; so you’re wrong

» … You all may
» think that we are morons for believein in anything…But Id have to say …

No, of course I don’t consider you a moron for “believing in anything”

» I come to this forum and constantly read negative posts concerning any new
» possible research and why it wont work and why anybody who puts ANY faith
» in them is a moron…what do you people want ??? Would you prefer that
» Acell isn’t even tried ??? Hanging consistently attacked posters who
» believed in Intercytex…what did he accomplish ??? Was he right, maybe,
» maybe not…and his reward for being right…STAYING
» BALD…Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» Its always gonna be easier to be pessimistic and say it wont
» work…and concerning the history of hairloss cures, statistically the
» odds are in your favor…thats no great feat…But why do you WASTE
» your time on these hairloss boards if nothing is ever going to work ???
» Fkhrls was going to leave a month or so ago (Im not going to waste my time
» looking up the date he made that comment)…and Skeptic …you
» name yourself skeptic on the forum ??? Whats your point…You all may
» think that we are morons for believein in anything…But Id have to say
» you are PATHETIC for wasting your time arguing about treatments that
» you are POSITIVE will never work…

Where did any of us skeptics say we are POSITIVE that HM WILL NEVER WORK. I certainly have not said that. I say, that So far there is absolutely no proof Acell does ANYTHING for hair loss in humans, so why get so excited about it?

we skeptics would love for HM to work. but we believe in basing our faith and hope on FACTS AND SCIENCE…I said ICX was bullsheit. you guys called me every name in the book. Now that it is confirmed to be BS you guys are not man enough to even admit it…get a spine and some balls and admit when you are wrong. It is the key to success in life. accept responsibility when you are wrong

as far as hangins reward being me being balder, I have lost no hair in the last ten years. I bet you cannot say the same…thats why you are on the HM board, you are not bright enough to even maintain the hair you have, much less regrow any. I have a successful following on the natural board, and a regimen lots of guys have had success with, Can you say the same.? NOPE

The skeptics on this board may seem to you to be skeptics, but truly in my case it is not my nature. I am open minded enough to believe that MPB is not my destiny, that there must be SOMETHING i can do to stop it, thus all my regimen i have tried and tested over the last 20 yrs. I was skeptical of topicals until i saw the asian japanese study with pics on nizoral 2 percent cream. So I went out and bought it and tried it. Yes I was skeptical, that does not mean i am of the belief that NOTHING WILL HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WORKING. if we were that skeptical we would not come to hairsite in the first place. But we would like SOMETHING some studies some proof some pics before we go jumping on some cheerleader session for something, that is the difference between us and you guys. You guys need nothing but unfounded blind hope…we need a little bit more than that to convince us.

i dont sit around on the HM board desperately waiting for the next HM theory to save me

how many of you have been helped by HM…NOT A SINGLE ONE

so what has your blind optimisms gotten you? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except unfullfilled promises, wasted time, and you have gotten balder

you guys say that the skeptics are not helping…here is a newsflash, hm will come IF OR WHEN IT EVER COMES…with or without YOU

the scientists do not need the hairsite forum or the optimism here. they will go on their merry way and either cure hair loss or not…there is a billion dollar prize waiting to the victor

you guys try to imply that our pessimism is hurting research. to the contrary, blind optimism like you guys exhibit, allows every scammer in the world to peddle their lame brained theories with nobody to keep them in check

First time posting here, but have been following for a while. The trolls on this board are really pathetic. Its like they are pathological when it comes to their need to just disagree and be negative. Why bash any idea? no matter how promising or lame it may seem. Its not like its money or time out of your pocket. The only time you are wasting is the time it takes to post these pointless responses. Hangininthere is a naturalist with a self proclaimed good regimen. What the f are you doing taking ish in the HM Forum. Stick to what U know and try to help people there. Why would u even, as a bald man want to put out a negative vibe. So ICX didn’t work, what do U want a cookie? How many natural regimens did U experiment with before U found a decent Reg. Really fellas, stop acting negative, I mean honestly skeptics, would U rather have guys like Willy, Rev, benji, etc just sit around and complain like U or would U want them doing what they do which is getting ish done, and trying to help us all. Why hate on these guys for trying to help YOU!! If U don’t agree or are pessimistic, keep it to yourself or just simply wish all of us hopefuls good luck and be on your way until HM hits the market.

I think that fckhrls may be right here. All in all we need to wait to find out the truth.

» So you basically ignored what that passage said. Ok. Here’s another one
» from Scientific American:
»
» “One of the most encouraging signs that human limb regeneration is a
» feasible goal is the fact that our fingertips already have an intrinsic
» ability to regenerate. This observation was made first in young children
» more than 30 years ago, but since then similar findings have been reported
» in teenagers and even adults. Fostering regeneration in a fingertip
» amputation injury is apparently as simple as cleaning the wound and
» covering it with a simple dressing. If allowed to heal naturally, the
» fingertip restores its contour, fingerprint and sensation and undergoes a
» varying degree of lengthening. The success of this conservative treatment
» of fingertip amputation injuries has been documented in medical journals
» thousands of times. Interestingly, the alternative protocol for such
» injuries typically included operating to suture a skin flap over the
» amputation wound, a “treatment” that we now know will inhibit regeneration
» even in the salamander because it interferes with formation of the wound
» epidermis. The profound message in these reports is that human beings have
» inherent regenerative capabilities that, sadly, have been suppressed by
» some of our own traditional medical practices.”
»
» Regrowing Limbs: Can People Regenerate Body Parts? | Scientific American
»
» There is overwhelming evidence that humans can regrow their fingertips all
» on their own, just as horses and dogs regrow fur all on their own. The
» wound that was treated with Acell is a common one, and so was his
» regeneration.
»
» As I’m sure you didn’t read either passage, I’ll post this highlight:
»
» “Fostering regeneration in a fingertip amputation injury is apparently as
» simple as cleaning the wound and covering it with a simple dressing. If
» allowed to heal naturally, the fingertip restores its contour, fingerprint
» and sensation and undergoes a varying degree of lengthening.”
»
» Note that last part: “a varying degree of lengthening”. Sounds like the
» Acell guy’s claim of increased nail growth.
»
» I come here with evidence from multiple, reputable soucres supporting my
» position. You come here with conjecture and ad hominem attacks. Who’s the
» troll again? I await your non-answer with baited breath.

» First time posting here, but have been following for a while. The trolls on
» this board are really pathetic. Its like they are pathological when it
» comes to their need to just disagree and be negative. Why bash any idea? no
» matter how promising or lame it may seem. Its not like its money or time
» out of your pocket. The only time you are wasting is the time it takes to
» post these pointless responses. Hangininthere is a naturalist with a self
» proclaimed good regimen. What the f are you doing taking ish in the HM

I am interested in HM einstein, but i dont swallow any new theory without proof, unlike delusional ones like you. Just because i require some DATA or PROOF or pictures or STUDIES ON HUMANS, doesnt make me a pessimist, it makes me a realist

» Forum. Stick to what U know and try to help people there.

are you implying anyone on this board knows HM? by their allegiance to ICX and other companies that have proved to be full of it, I dispute that any of you KNOW ANYTHING about HM

Why would u even,
» as a bald man want to put out a negative vibe.

negative vibe? first of all i bet i have more hair than you. Second just because guys want facts and data and studies to back up THEORY, and other guys cry about our asking for this,its not a negative vibe, its called, the real world

So ICX didn’t work, what do
» U want a cookie?
No i want you ball less wonders to be men and admit that you screamed and cried and bitched like stuck pigs when anyone DARED TO DOUBT ICX, then when it turns out to be crap. and bogus, all of you have no spine to admit it. The fact you clinged to this crap and it turned out to be nothing, totally undermines your KNOWLEDGE OF …HM, and shows you have no idea what you are talking about

How many natural regimens did U experiment with before U
» found a decent Reg. Really fellas, stop acting negative, I mean honestly
» skeptics, would U rather have guys like Willy, Rev, benji, etc just sit
» around and complain like U or would U want them doing what they do which is
» getting ish done, and trying to help us all.

You are implying that Willy Rev and Benji are actually affecting progress in HM, with their optimistic posts? please you guys give yourself way too much credit

Why hate on these guys for
» trying to help YOU!!
Hate on these guys? you interpret asking for evidence something works as hating on these guys? odd, shows your insecurities

If U don’t agree or are pessimistic, keep it to
» yourself or just simply wish all of us hopefuls good luck and be on your
» way until HM hits the market.

I dont care, we dont care if you dont like us, and you want us to go away. This is not your board, you are not a moddy, and you can just get used to it. Apparently in your world everyone agrees with each other…thats not the real world

wake up and smell the coffee

Try not starting with these personal attacks hanging. I know its your trademark way of discussion but its a bit irritating to everyone.

» Try not starting with these personal attacks hanging. I know its your
» trademark way of discussion but its a bit irritating to everyone.

i personal attack when the other person does…read his smirking sarcastic reply to me, then come back and see me