To tat,or not to tat..that is the question

Ray sometimes think before you speak.

1.who did the first fue
2. who did the first documented fue of beard hair to scalp
3. who shared the knowledge of how to do fue when the others (YOU? definitely not) you kept the patient’s eyes blindfolded. Have you changed the blindfolds btw :slight_smile: . !!They must be getting old.

There are many things that doctors like me and you can do to improve this field instead of trying to be egoistic and antagonistic.

If you want to be father of fue… go ahead be an elder.
I did my things when I did and unlike you I did not hide them under eye blinkers.

WHY SHOULD AN HONEST DOCTOR DO SO?
Go play your piano and invite me for an hearing when you feel like it. Just do not ask me to wear the eye blinkers.

Regards as always,
Dr. A

1.who did the first fue
2. who did the first documented fue of beard hair to scalp
3. who shared the knowledge of how to do fue when the others (YOU? definitely not) you kept the patient’s eyes blindfolded. Have you changed the blindfolds btw :slight_smile: . !!They must be getting old.

1. I did the first FUE and BHT, but really, Arvi, once again you want to rehash this ?..

2. I did the first leg hair in 1996 on a secretaries eye brows. I regularly ventured onto the neck in the mid 1990s …HOW ? Well grasshopper, most patients coming in the early days, as now, had devastated and depleted donors. So I worked on the NAPE, and then the patient would turn to the side and I worked around the entire nape until I ventured onto the neck. It was a natural progression but the follicles were very bent, with thick bulbs. I did this for the famous old veteran patient "timetested"in 1998. I placed the hair in the crown.

3. 1n 1996 I was filmed and shown on national Australian TV FUE, AND IN 1999 showing BHT. In 1997 a special TV SHOW , “GOOD MEDICINE…CHANNEL 9” was organised where all aspects of the procedure could be shown to the world …for FREE
    This terrified the “hair restoration industry”.INTERNATIONALLY. A lobby group approached all media outlets and the project was CANCELLED. I found it difficult to get anyone to announce it.
    In 2002, RIPLEYS BELIEVE IT OR NOT showed the BHT procedure…juz sayin
    In 2004 The British Journal OF Plastic Surgury published BHT/FUE

Apparently those who caused the atrocities wanted to control FUE so they could production line, use cheap labour, “doctor” before and after results AND STACK THE FORUMS WITH THIS BS , hide behind and INTIMIDATE with lawyers, and parade like peakcocks with impunity…remind you of someone ARVI ??..I know who it reminds me of, But I couldn’t possibly comment.

My hands and eyes are perfect because I work them out on most days doing microsurgery…afterall, these are controlled by muscles and you need to exercise them. Now, I know you have a well exercised index finger as you direct your cheap labour, and your key board skills are probably quite good as you try to re write history in your favour…and stack the forum stats, but that doesnt make your hands and eyes better…it makes YOU blind and gives you arthritis.

Dr Woods

PS we all know why the " old" insult is being used by Arvi…its because , totally unexpected by me, Hairsite gave me a “lifetime Achievment Award” …as we all know, ARVI loves collecting awards…check yourself…he somehow gets one every few months…and he no doubt feels he was the worthy receipient, so he is looking for a NEGATIVE spin. So to achieve that award he is flogging “he must be really old” angle " …

All I am asking, is that for a clinic that “CLAIMS” to regularly do 5, 10 15 thousand grafts on someones head, why is he so deperate for a pigment coverup ??
And yes , macrophages take away the pigment , metals etc rather quickly, BUT WHERE TO ???..and what are the consequences ?? research it, but otherwise, in the EEC and FDA you trust. wake up.

Dr Woods

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]
I read the “directive 76/768/eec”

And it raises , in my humble opinion, more questions than answers. I may be wrong. Its a large complicated document. I urge others to read it .

Again, I stress, I am probably wrong, but I always err on the side of saftey, and I mean no disrespect , and I think others with or without medical background should read this and make this clearer to the people recieving tatooing. The following is a quote from Dr Arvind

“The pigment does disappear. Having seen the results, I was convinced about its viability and would recommend fellow doctors to research this aspect as I feel many patients can benefit
The pigment does disappear. Having seen the results, I was convinced about its viability and would recommend fellow doctors to research this aspect as I feel many patients can benefit”

So, …it disappears !! I had no idea David COPPERFIELD was in the tricopigmentation business. I always wondered, why copperfield ? why not lead or mercury field.??

Whatever is in this stuff it is disappearing into your BLOODSTREAM every 2 years approx. Which is good for business, as you need to come back and re tat. MnM could do something with that line

Standard tatoos can last decades or a life time so the heavy metals dont hit your organs too fast…brain liver kidneys etc…

To summarise, …IF i baked you a cake…and you were rude and impertenent by asking me "WHATS IN IT " …And I replied …Ï promise you, under section 34/09d/qw/AUS.25 There is NO arsenic in it…bon apetite dude

The above is light hearted non serious stuff…a joke guys…but I am concerned that the FDA with trillions in funding cannot or will not address this issue, I am concerned, given that 10 to 20% of the young population will tat…

Dr Woods[/quote]

LOL too funny :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]

And yes , macrophages take away the pigment , metals etc rather quickly, BUT WHERE TO ???..and what are the consequences ?? research it, but otherwise, in the EEC and FDA you trust. wake up.

Dr Woods[/quote]

Where to? to the lymph node according to Dr. Arvind, dig out the older posts, he said pigment particles are enveloped by macrophages that take them to the lymph node, I replied that it was just a hypothesis but Dr Arvind said he knows that’s what actually happens.

“lifetime Achievement Award” ? where, when, where s the announcement? how come nobody consulted me first before giving out awards :slight_smile:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
“lifetime Achievement Award” ? where, when, where s the announcement? how come nobody consulted me first before giving out awards :)[/quote]

I wasn’t consulted either but it is a great honour and I feel truly humbled and surprised, given the havoc I raised in this place since 2002.
I never meant any personal offence to anyone, but I am in a position where I can ask awkard questions about the “standard of care” in this industry, because I am not part of that “industry standard” …if I joined the boys club my income would double, triple, or even quadruple…and I was promised this on many occassions by many groups around the world. Its just that when I hit the sack, I can only sleep with a clear conscience, and I know my actions will one day be judged…and wouldn’t it be ironic when I am before that panel, Arvi, with his political connections, will have one of his guys on that panel:-( …looks like i’m going to hell.

But for now, I am greatly humbled and appreciative of the award. You can find it on "find a doctor "section.

With Thanks

Dr Ray Woods

As someone who has been around here since 2002. I say well deserved!!! Congradulations

Here s the link, it takes a little bit of digging in order to find the announcement, I don’t understand why it is not made more accessible to everyone

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-restoration/australia/sydney/life-time-achievement-award.htm

Why wait till now to honor his invention?

Congratulations to Dr. Ray Woods on a well-deserved award for his pioneering work in hair transplantation.

I think these awards are usually meaningless but I will make an exception for this one, congrats to Dr. Woods!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]
I think these awards are usually meaningless but I will make an exception for this one, congrats to Dr. Woods![/quote]

+1

who knows where we would all be if Dr Woods hadn’t discovered FUE