To tat,or not to tat..that is the question

We need capitalism in this world, it is not perfect but still the only driving force for advancement in the human race, granted the need to profit sometimes comes at the expense of public safety but that’s just the way it is. To a certain extent, greed is a good thing.

Capitalism is a great system.

Until it is infiltrated and corrupted by ÇORPORATISM"… or as Musolini put it,

FASCISM.

That simply means that the profit and control drive overrides people, families, local communities, and ultimatly government, judiciary, law enforcement and the military itself in a quest for total profit and control over every institution and constitution protecting the rights of the people, and all free individuals.

As Ronald Reagan said in the 70s,“when the USA falls, its over…there is no where to run, there is no haven of freedom”

When he purged the neo cons, he was shot and only just survived.
Next thing we know , he is a demented puppet.

Watch reagans warnings against obama on youtube…its a revelation. And shocking.

The FDA doesnt give a fig about tatoo ink, gm food, mercury vaccines, flouride , pesticides, toxic oil dispersants ( corexit) etc…they have been infiltrated and corrupted long long ago.

So before anyone has a tatoo…ask some questions

Why am I saying this…because many of my direct relatives died for the right for me to say it in WW2

Dr Woods

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]

FASCISM.

That simply means that the profit and control drive overrides people, families, local communities, and ultimatly government, judiciary, law enforcement and the military itself in a quest for total profit and control over every institution and constitution protecting the rights of the people, and all free individuals
Dr Woods[/quote]

I’ve considered that communism is only a marketing campaign for fascism rather than an actual form of government. There has never been a genuine communist government. China claims to be communist. We had a Chinese patient that remarked, China is more capitalist than the US. The governments that refer to themselves as communist have very wealthy people at the top who limit the personal freedoms of those they rule. Fascism, communism, whatever you want to call it is basically government that limits prosperity and rules by fear.

It’s interesting to watch the You Tube videos on the “ghost cities” of China. Evidently the Chinese government went on a construction binge building cities hardly anyone can afford to live in.

Bet Dr. Woods is pleased the Australian government repealed that ridiculous carbon tax… What a hoax!

The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

FASCISM.

That simply means that the profit and control drive overrides people, families, local communities, and ultimatly government, judiciary, law enforcement and the military itself in a quest for total profit and control over every institution and constitution protecting the rights of the people, and all free individuals
Dr Woods

[postedby]Originally Posted by CITNews[/postedby]

I’ve considered that communism is only a marketing campaign for fascism rather than an actual form of government. There has never been a genuine communist government. China claims to be communist. We had a Chinese patient that remarked, China is more capitalist than the US. The governments that refer to themselves as communist have very wealthy people at the top who limit the personal freedoms of those they rule. Fascism, communism, whatever you want to call it is basically government that limits prosperity and rules by fear.

It’s interesting to watch the You Tube videos on the “ghost cities” of China. Evidently the Chinese government went on a construction binge building cities hardly anyone can afford to live in.

Bet Dr. Woods is pleased the Australian government repealed that ridiculous carbon tax… What a hoax!

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck[/quote]

you are right.
China building 12 to 24 new "ghost cities " a year…thats from sixty minutes investigation march 2013. It aired on a sunday night.
The next morning wall street had a mini panick until the fed punched in a few more “zero’s” on the computer and everyone settled down.
The emerging middle class of china put their money into cities built in deserts and mongolia…they have been robbed and bankrupted…they just don’t know it…yet
And when they do, they will get mad…but hey, Mao, with covert western support killed about 50 mill…give or take a mill…so its no big deal…right?

As an aside, I am not the sort of guy to look at crap TV.
But the funniest smartest and biggest pisstake on TV was fashion police with Joan Rivers…she dished it out, but she also dished on herself…no hippocrit here…she self depricated and made some of the best comedy I ever heard…
Doug Stanhope shocked for the cash…he doesnt care…and he said as much in an interview…but Joan was real. I do not agree with her views on Gaza. And she wears fur…Its been freezing in Sydney but I have a sheep skin fur lined jacket and leather shoes.

Joan said things, right or wrong…make up your own opinion, unless your opinion was handed to you on TV.

I did not agree with many things she said, ,

“BUT I DEFEND UNTO DEATH HER RIGHT TO SAY IT” …

As an atheist, I still know the difference between right and wrong…good and evil…I do not pray to statues or bend and kiss the ring of some paedophile in a dress…but somehow, I pray for Joan Rivers.

Dr Ray Woods

ps which great American freedom patriot said the words above ??..john paul young ? …please inform

As an aside, I am not the sort of guy to look at crap TV.
But the funniest smartest and biggest pisstake on TV was fashion police with Joan Rivers…she dished it out, but she also dished on herself…no hippocrit here…she self depricated and made some of the best comedy I ever heard…
Doug Stanhope shocked for the cash…he doesnt care…and he said as much in an interview…but Joan was real. I do not agree with her views on Gaza. And she wears fur…Its been freezing in Sydney but I have a sheep skin fur lined jacket and leather shoes.

Joan said things, right or wrong…make up your own opinion, unless your opinion was handed to you on TV.

I did not agree with many things she said, ,

“BUT I DEFEND UNTO DEATH HER RIGHT TO SAY IT” …

As an atheist, I still know the difference between right and wrong…good and evil…I do not pray to statues or bend and kiss the ring of some paedophile in a dress…but somehow, I pray for Joan Rivers.

Dr Ray Woods

ps which great American freedom patriot said the words above ??..john paul young ? …please inform[/quote]

Joan Rivers had inspired millions, young, old, black, white, democrats, republicans, gay, straight, bi and anything in between, not just because of her jokes but more because of her work ethics and being true to herself. I looked up to her, an 81 year old who worked harder than anyone I know. I couldn’t care less whom she offended, kudos to her for not bowing down and apologized to those offended by her jokes.

It might have something to do with hair.

Could the lack of Omega3 in the industrialized Western diet, thereby causing most–though not all–people to be deficient in Omega3, explain why hair cloning trials in people have given such varying results?

That is, maybe the subjects that responded the best happened to have diets richer in Omega3 (or for that matter, deficient in Omega3)?

And have there been instances where a people eating a native diet who then were converted over to a Western diet, showed greater evidence of male pattern baldness?

I mean, we now know that our genes do not automatically determine what our bodies will become–but that other factors can turn a gene on or off. Might there be something in modern diets that is turning on the baldness gene(s) sooner?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Ahab[/postedby]
It might have something to do with hair.

Could the lack of Omega3 in the industrialized Western diet, thereby causing most–though not all–people to be deficient in Omega3, explain why hair cloning trials in people have given such varying results?

That is, maybe the subjects that responded the best happened to have diets richer in Omega3 (or for that matter, deficient in Omega3)?

And have there been instances where a people eating a native diet who then were converted over to a Western diet, showed greater evidence of male pattern baldness?

I mean, we now know that our genes do not automatically determine what our bodies will become–but that other factors can turn a gene on or off. Might there be something in modern diets that is turning on the baldness gene(s) sooner?[/quote]

Many patients over the years asked … my father lost hair when he was 45, but I am bald at 25. The reason has a lot to do with combination of genetic susceptibility and environment/holistic issues.
Maybe, that should be a separate thread but it is a valuable discussion for most readers.
(This thread is for some other reason and I do not want to offend the originator of this thread.)

(This thread is for some other reason and I do not want to offend the originator of this thread.)[/quote]

“nah guy relax”…I’m not offended

But if this becomes another one of those "TIT FOR TAT " threads…I call ‘TIT’ first

Dr Ray Woods

As Ronald Reagan said in the 70s,“when the USA falls, its over…there is no where to run, there is no haven of freedom”

Dr Woods[/quote]

Interesting topic, at least in regards to the regulation of ink, or lack thereof. I had temporary SMP done, which uses “edible” ink that does not penetrate the epidermis deep enough, and the particle size is small enough, that this ink is “passed” through ones system in X number of months.

While I can agree with Dr. Woods on many things, his knowledge of American politics is sorely lacking. (That’s okay, you live far away from here)

For your erudition, Reagan was the original neocon, he preceded the Bush/Cheney crowd and greased the skids for these folks. The neocons practically worship him these days, that’s why thinking people derisively call him St. Ronnie. In addition to ramping up our military industrial complex and using proxies in dirty wars all around the globe, he melded the neocons, the so-called “Christian” rightwing and the military together into an unholy alliance that brought us Iraq, and will continue to bring misery, death and debt to the U.S. and many other countries in the years to come. War is big business.

But I digress, the topic at hand (and head) is tattooing, isn’t it?

[quote](This thread is for some other reason and I do not want to offend the originator of this thread.)

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]

“nah guy relax”…I’m not offended

But if this becomes another one of those "TIT FOR TAT " threads…I call ‘TIT’ first

Dr Ray Woods[/quote]

Relax Ray :slight_smile: . Have a nice day.

Dr. A

Dr Woods

[postedby]Originally Posted by Wylie[/postedby]

Interesting topic, at least in regards to the regulation of ink, or lack thereof. I had temporary SMP done, which uses “edible” ink that does not penetrate the epidermis deep enough, and the particle size is small enough, that this ink is “passed” through ones system in X number of months.

While I can agree with Dr. Woods on many things, his knowledge of American politics is sorely lacking. (That’s okay, you live far away from here)

For your erudition, Reagan was the original neocon, he preceded the Bush/Cheney crowd and greased the skids for these folks. The neocons practically worship him these days, that’s why thinking people derisively call him St. Ronnie. In addition to ramping up our military industrial complex and using proxies in dirty wars all around the globe, he melded the neocons, the so-called “Christian” rightwing and the military together into an unholy alliance that brought us Iraq, and will continue to bring misery, death and debt to the U.S. and many other countries in the years to come. War is big business.

But I digress, the topic at hand (and head) is tattooing, isn’t it?[/quote]

Go to youtube and look for Reagans warnings…

He said in the 70s…“there is no left or right. just up or down”

He refused to endorse Bush senior as VP and vowed to end the corruption.

He was shot soon after but unlike Kennedy he survived, only to be a demented puppet. I guess thats why Putin always brings his own food and water while overseas.
US politics affects everyone. Its one HELL of a rabbit hole.

Ah yes…you have your usual nice relaxing day too Arvi.

Dr Ray Woods

Dr. Woods wrote:
“US politics affects everyone. Its one HELL of a rabbit hole.”

IMO Dr. Woods has a better grip on US politics than many Americans. A lot of information contained within previously classified documents is available through the Freedom of Information Act.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by CITNews[/postedby]
Dr. Woods wrote:
“US politics affects everyone. Its one HELL of a rabbit hole.”

IMO Dr. Woods has a better grip on US politics than many Americans. A lot of information contained within previously classified documents is available through the Freedom of Information Act.
[/quote]

Many Americans have absolutely no grip on American politics, while many more are fed FOX News propaganda and end up knowing less than those who know nothing. Americans are the dumbest people in the industrialized world.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Wylie wrote:
Many Americans have absolutely no grip on American politics, while many more are fed FOX News propaganda and end up knowing less than those who know nothing. Americans are the dumbest people in the industrialized world. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

FOX is always beating the war drums. I still prefer FOX to MSNBC, CNN and the likes of NPR. To me NPR is like National Propaganda Radio. The soothing pseudo-intellectual programming tone reminds me of something out of Orwell’s 1984. Alternative media is often all negative all the time and everything is a conspiracy. RT does a better job of reporting American news than the American media, but the focus is totally on the negative about America as if Russia is pure as the driven snow. Much of the media resembles a huge marketing company. To them it’s all about pleasing their clients with glowing endorsements, even when they’re morally wrong in a big way. I mostly read alternative news. America’s problems IMO, are a mix of conspiracy, corruption and incompetence.

I agree with you that it’s dumb to ignore history and live a life totally immersed in the entertainment culture. Dumb is one word, to me “ignorance” comes to mind.

Dear Forum Readers,
I apologize for the late reply. We have been very busy lately but we will do our best to answer all your questions from now on.

This is a very interesting discussion and I would suggest that everybody should do as much research as possible before trusting an operator (whether a tattoo or a tricopigmentation one) so it is very positive that you are focusing on this important topic and we thank you for that.

In order to reassure you I can tell you that the pigments we use for Tricopigmentation at Beauty Medical do not contain forbidden substances listed in Directive 76/768/EEC, AnnexII, Annex IV, volumes 2 to 4 and they do not contain substances which are considered to be toxic, reprotoxic, cancerogenic or mutagenic.
Futhermore our needle sticks out of the capsule only 0.5 mm and the pigments is therefore injected only into the most superficial layer of our derma. We have been performing tricopigmentation for many years now and there has never been a case of a patient whose skin reacted negatively.

Our pigments are produced by a well-known Spanish factory and the machine was specifically designed by German engineers. All the products and tools we use are made in the EU.
I can also tell you that we will soon post a document called Export dossier which states all the characteristics of our machine, tools and pigments. This document is necessary in Europe if a company wants to export its products and is therefore a further guarantee.

To conclude, I would suggest that before undergoing any kind of skin treatment, every patient should require all the documents that show the composition of pigments and the safety of them. Only this way you can be sure not to risk your life.

I hope I clarified some of your doubts.
Best Regards.

The FDA etc have no or few controls.

Can you please elaborate on what "Directive 76/768/eec. Annex vol 2 to 4 actually is and where it comes from etc.

It sounds credible, reliable and trustworthy, and I hope it is.

I assume it is an accredited government public health oversight body.

As so many people want tats, your answer will be reassuring and empower people walking into tatoo parlours with proper information and relevent questions pertaining to their health.

Dr Woods

I read the “directive 76/768/eec”

And it raises , in my humble opinion, more questions than answers. I may be wrong. Its a large complicated document. I urge others to read it .

Again, I stress, I am probably wrong, but I always err on the side of saftey, and I mean no disrespect , and I think others with or without medical background should read this and make this clearer to the people recieving tatooing. The following is a quote from Dr Arvind

“The pigment does disappear. Having seen the results, I was convinced about its viability and would recommend fellow doctors to research this aspect as I feel many patients can benefit
The pigment does disappear. Having seen the results, I was convinced about its viability and would recommend fellow doctors to research this aspect as I feel many patients can benefit”

So, …it disappears !! I had no idea David COPPERFIELD was in the tricopigmentation business. I always wondered, why copperfield ? why not lead or mercury field.??

Whatever is in this stuff it is disappearing into your BLOODSTREAM every 2 years approx. Which is good for business, as you need to come back and re tat. MnM could do something with that line

Standard tatoos can last decades or a life time so the heavy metals dont hit your organs too fast…brain liver kidneys etc…

To summarise, …IF i baked you a cake…and you were rude and impertenent by asking me "WHATS IN IT " …And I replied …Ï promise you, under section 34/09d/qw/AUS.25 There is NO arsenic in it…bon apetite dude

The above is light hearted non serious stuff…a joke guys…but I am concerned that the FDA with trillions in funding cannot or will not address this issue, I am concerned, given that 10 to 20% of the young population will tat…

Dr Woods

To summarise, …IF i baked you a cake…and you were rude and impertenent by asking me "WHATS IN IT " …And I replied …Ï promise you, under section 34/09d/qw/AUS.25 There is NO arsenic in it…bon apetite dude

Dr Woods[/quote]

Relax Ray,
I and not anyone is going to feed you an arsenic filled cake.
:slight_smile:
But I know you are too old. Sorry, that is the truth.

So as a second chance, please read the document given by European council . Do not be demagogic.

You and me have been through a lot.
If the proof was not good enough I would not have accepted it.
That is all I have to say.

I am sure you will agree with me on this.

Regards,
Dr. A

Dr Woods

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

Relax Ray,

So as a second chance, please read the document given by European council . Do not be demagogic.

Regards,

Dear Arvi, Oh no, I was not going to eat the cake…if you read what I said, I was offering it to "you " …go ahead…“just one tiny waffer…” monty python “meaning of life”

And you Arvi, are no spring chicken yourself, and given time, you may learn more.

I personally feel at my professional peak, the procedures are better than ever and I relish the constant learning and challenges…and I have self taught the piano and am in demand to play in venues, which I do for fun…its a great thing. I played guitar for many years but both hands working a Grand Piano keeps your fingers and hands supple, dextrous, mobile, reactive and precise when doing a surgical hair Transplant…a symphony of surgical precision
Now I think we all know that you work mainly with a pointed index finger directing your minions on what to do…But I wish you would take this advice from an elder.

As for the EEC, well, there is evidence of mind blowing corruption and dishonesty literally destroying the once free and soverign nations of Europe.
I give the same science health credibility to the FDA…Its the same bag.

Arvi, you are on record for giving patients 5, 10, 15 thousand grafts regularly…why in Gods name do you need to look for a pigment coverup ?..the reader may draw a conclusion,I couldn’t possibly comment.

And take sitar lessons, you have plenty of spare time. One day, when you do an entire procedure solo, it may help .

Ray;-) :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same old, same old Ray.
I gave an advise as someone who has known you for a long time (not face to face of course).
Do not take things personally.
Nor egoistically. “FDA is wrong, EEC is wrong, everyone is wrong except your opinion”… what can I say.
Except :slight_smile: the next time I visit Australia will you invite me when you play the piano old man.

Regards,
Dr. A

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]

Dr Woods

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

Relax Ray,

Regards,

Dear Arvi, Oh no, I was not going to eat the cake…if you read what I said, I was offering it to "you " …go ahead…“just one tiny waffer…” monty python “meaning of life”

And you Arvi, are no spring chicken yourself, and given time, you may learn more.

I personally feel at my professional peak, the procedures are better than ever and I relish the constant learning and challenges…and I have self taught the piano and am in demand to play in venues, which I do for fun…its a great thing. I played guitar for many years but both hands working a Grand Piano keeps your fingers and hands supple, dextrous, mobile, reactive and precise when doing a surgical hair Transplant…a symphony of surgical precision
Now I think we all know that you work mainly with a pointed index finger directing your minions on what to do…But I wish you would take this advice from an elder.

As for the EEC, well, there is evidence of mind blowing corruption and dishonesty literally destroying the once free and soverign nations of Europe.
I give the same science health credibility to the FDA…Its the same bag.

Arvi, you are on record for giving patients 5, 10, 15 thousand grafts regularly…why in Gods name do you need to look for a pigment coverup ?..the reader may draw a conclusion,I couldn’t possibly comment.

And take sitar lessons, you have plenty of spare time. One day, when you do an entire procedure solo, it may help .

Ray;-) :smiley: :-P[/quote]