The \'Please Remove Pats\' Forum - please Hairsite?

» The hypocricy of the previous post should alert anyone reading anything on
» the net that it has become a marketing industry rather than the democratic
» open and transparent information media we all thought it would be.
»
»
»
» Dr Ray Woods

How true, advertisers can have a lot of influence on how a site is being run, the moment a website accepts advertising money, there is no free flow of information. I think a site like Hairsite could be 100x better if it gets its funding from the consumers rather than the hair transplant clinics, only then will the site be working for the benefit of the general public.

dr woods, we are talking about a different pat here, it’s pat from armani clinic

» dr woods, we are talking about a different pat here, it’s pat from armani
» clinic

Does Pats205 from Armani have a website? I don’t think so.

» » dr woods, we are talking about a different pat here, it’s pat from
» armani
» » clinic
»
» Does Pats205 from Armani have a website? I don’t think so.

i think this is his blog, http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com

Hmm…don’t see Dr. Woods mentioned on his blog. Did you REALLY think that he was talking about Pats205? You may want to read Dr. Woods post again to see that he says “I am not a sponsor on Pat’s site”. Can you get sponsors for blogs?

Thanks blackjack. I was hoping I would have some agreement. I read posts every time I visit the site from HT doctors. The posts from them do not bother me because this website is for. We can all pick and choose the information we want to read and research further.

Dr. Woods,

First of all, if you read the content of this thread, you’ll see that it has nothing to do with our online community.

But if you are going to make these kind of allegations, I expect you to back it up with proof. Please forward me a copy of this email conversation with Pat Hennessey from a few weeks back. In fact, why don’t you go ahead and post it publicly. I’m sure we’d all be interested to read them :-).

I also just checked and you never even attempted to register on our forum to reply to a post. Why is that? How exactly could you have been denied from replying when I (not Pat) moderate the discussion forum and I have no knowledge of what you are talking about?

We have never denied a doctor the right to defend himself publicly on our forum whether we recommend them or not.

And since Pat just confirmed that he hasn’t had correspondence with you or anyone on your behalf for years, I’d ask that you either back up or retract your statement.

Bill (Falceros) - Associate Publisher and Moderator

While you are at it, why did you censor John35’s post for Feller, is that because Feller is paying your site to delete questions he doesn’t wanna answer? Do non advertisers like Dr. Woods get the same kind of protection?

» Dr. Woods,
»
» First of all, if you read the content of this thread, you’ll see that it
» has nothing to do with our online community.
»
» But if you are going to make these kind of allegations, I expect you to
» back it up with proof. Please forward me a copy of this email conversation
» with Pat Hennessey from a few weeks back. In fact, why don’t you go ahead
» and post it publicly. I’m sure we’d all be interested to read them :-).
»
» I also just checked and you never even attempted to register on our forum
» to reply to a post. Why is that? How exactly could you have been denied
» from replying when I (not Pat) moderate the discussion forum and I have no
» knowledge of what you are talking about?
»
» We have never denied a doctor the right to defend himself publicly on our
» forum whether we recommend them or not.
»
» And since Pat just confirmed that he hasn’t had correspondence with you or
» anyone on your behalf for years, I’d ask that you either back up or retract
» your statement.
»
» Bill (Falceros) - Associate Publisher and Moderator

therapy,

Despite John’s claim, I never removed or censored any questions John36 asked to Dr. Feller.

The only censoring I ever did of John36’s posts were when he repeatedly misquoted another surgeon (not Feller) after the issue was discussed and then beaten to death. His repeat attempts after several private and public warnings got him suspended from our site. Though it clearly didn’t stop him from rejoining our forum, his latest of which was “Valencia” and “Dominik”.

And now I’d like Dr. Woods to address why he blatantly lied about recent emails between him and Pat. I’d also like him to address why there is no alias containing the word “Woods” registered on our forum, and why no attempts have been made by Dr. Woods to join our forum.

Bill (Falceros)

hairsite can you take this drama elsewhere please instead of constantly letting people bump up the thread up? It serves no purpose, we don’t care!

» Dr. Woods,
»
» First of all, if you read the content of this thread, you’ll see that it
» has nothing to do with our online community.
»
» But if you are going to make these kind of allegations, I expect you to
» back it up with proof. Please forward me a copy of this email conversation
» with Pat Hennessey from a few weeks back. In fact, why don’t you go ahead
» and post it publicly. I’m sure we’d all be interested to read them :-).
»
» I also just checked and you never even attempted to register on our forum
» to reply to a post. Why is that? How exactly could you have been denied
» from replying when I (not Pat) moderate the discussion forum and I have no
» knowledge of what you are talking about?
»
» We have never denied a doctor the right to defend himself publicly on our
» forum whether we recommend them or not.
»
» And since Pat just confirmed that he hasn’t had correspondence with you or
» anyone on your behalf for years, I’d ask that you either back up or retract
» your statement.
»
» Bill (Falceros) - Associate Publisher and Moderator

I find that hard to believe, Dr. Woods never walks away from a fight! :slight_smile:

Dr. Woods,

Why is it that you have not yet produced these alleged emails between you and Pat Hennessey? Is it because you are too busy or because they don’t exist?

Since it’s obvious you blatantly lied in order to undermine the credibility of our community, I expect you to retract your statements and offer a public apology for your disparaging comments.

Bill (Falceros)

» Dr. Woods,
»
» Why is it that you have not yet produced these alleged emails between you
» and Pat Hennessey? Is it because you are too busy or because they don’t
» exist?
»
» Since it’s obvious you blatantly lied in order to undermine the
» credibility of our community, I expect you to retract your statements and
» offer a public apology for your disparaging comments.
»
» Bill (Falceros)

It’s Xmas, nut case! Get a life, most doctors make enough money ripping off bald people during the year so that they can enjoy a quiet and wonderful Christmas with their family this time of the year instead of picking a fight with some strangers on the internet :slight_smile:

I pray that HM will come soon enough so that all these hairloss sites and hair transplxnt doctors will be closing shops.

» Dr. Woods,
»
» Why is it that you have not yet produced these alleged emails between you
» and Pat Hennessey? Is it because you are too busy or because they don’t
» exist?
»
» Since it’s obvious you blatantly lied in order to undermine the
» credibility of our community, I expect you to retract your statements and
» offer a public apology for your disparaging comments.
»
» Bill (Falceros)

lol, he didn’t say Pat who, you think there is only 1 Pat in this world who runs a website :slight_smile:

Mr. Frodo,

If I am wrong, I’ll gladly apologize for making this assumption. But I’m pretty sure he was referring to Pat Hennessey, and if this is the case, I’m awaiting his apology.

Bill (Falceros)

» Mr. Frodo,
»
» If I am wrong, I’ll gladly apologize for making this assumption. But I’m
» pretty sure he was referring to Pat Hennessey, and if this is the case, I’m
» awaiting his apology.
»
» Bill (Falceros)

I think you are guessing, and guessing incorrectly. He wouldnt refer to that site by saying “Pat’s site”, unless he knew him, or at least had conversed with him in the past and known him by his first name.

The reason you probably have not heard from him is he has no idea what you are talking about.

Wylie,

You’ll have to forgive my ignorance, but is there another hair loss or transplant site owned by someone named Pat with hair transplant physician “sponsors”?

It appears that Dr. Woods is making false accusations about our forum community. In fact, Hairsite members replied below his remarks with the very same assumption. Dr. Woods post again is below:

I am not a sponsor on Pats site. I never go there. In fact, I only sporadicaly look anywhere, because it is so “polluted”.

But I was told that on Pats site, there are underhanded shots at me from “come and go” posters.

I checked and was very angry about some of the slanderous comments obviously coming from other “interest” groups.

I tried to reply but was denied. I emailed Pat and stated that if he allows unsubstantiated lies told about me on his site, then I deserve the right of reply.
That was weeks ago.

The hypocricy of the previous post should alert anyone reading anything on the net that it has become a marketing industry rather than the democratic open and transparent information media we all thought it would be.

I think at the very least, he owes us an explanation. I’ve also sent him a private email on the matter several days ago with no response.

Bill (Falc)

If you look long in the archives of your community way back before you even joined ( 2004) Pat’s site as just another poster you will see Pat has been taking shots at Dr. Woods for years. He use to rip Fue and we all know why because he runs a strip site. Yes I too would like to hear if and why Dr. Woods was denied reply’s.

Duck,

Our site is not a “strip” site as a number of our recommended surgeons offer FUE. However, since the development of FUE, its been often overhyped and its benefits oversold. I can’t speak for comments Pat made back in 2004 and before, but since most leading surgeons in the field recognize that FUE often produces lower hair growth yield and graft survival rates due to the extra forces placed on the follicles, anything to the contrary must be challenged.

But the issue here isn’t the past since Dr. Woods is talking about recent events - recent emails with Pat and recent denials to post.

That said, Dr. Woods was never denied posting on our forum. As the forum moderator, there are no signs he ever attempted to register.

As for emails with Pat Hennessey, all Dr. Woods has to do to prove it is produce copies of the emails with date and time stamps and post them on this forum. The bottom line is, he can’t produce them because the conversations never happened.

Bill (Falc)

» and its benefits oversold. I can’t speak for comments Pat made back in
» 2004 and before, but since most leading surgeons in the field recognize
» that FUE often produces lower hair growth yield and graft survival rates
» due to the extra forces placed on the follicles, anything to the contrary
» must be challenged.

What leading surgeons? Who? feller? What a joke. Fue produces lower hair yield because the wannabe fue doctors didn’t know sh*t how to do it, as simple as that, so some idiot doctors failed at fue and you concluded that fue’s benefits must be oversold? how convenient