The first paragraph even says it works in SCAR TISSUE to grow hair follicles

http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html

Stop your post.We must wait some weeks more!

» Stop your post.We must wait some weeks more!

STFU whiner. My posts were not about proving that it will regrow hair on heads you halfwit. I also think we will need to wait to find out if this experiment works or not. My posts were merely to make the same point you are making - that we do not yet know if this will work as we want it to work. That fool, “The Gayme” was essentially saying that it is impossible for ACELL not to work as we want it to and my posts were to debate that issue with him, AND TAKE THE SIDE THAT YOU CLEARLY SHARE WITH ME, you moron. You’re lucky I’m done debating with that other halfwit “Gayme” or else i would continue making the kinds of posts I’ve been making, but since I have completely proven my point I am done arguing with "Gayme so i will stop these kinds of posts, although not because you ran your whining little mouth asking me to do so. Now shut up whiner.

Sorry manles!
But there is no new hair!But i hope!

» Sorry manles!
» But there is no new hair!But i hope!

Forgive maneless, he’s mentally challenged. His condition is prone to violent temper tantrums. He may be off his meds today.

» » Sorry manles!
» » But there is no new hair!But i hope!
»
» Forgive maneless, he’s mentally challenged. His condition is prone to
» violent temper tantrums. He may be off his meds today.

:smiley:

» http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html

Second paragraph even says it, too:

“it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal hair follicles. Further, Acell has been approved for wound care in humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles regenerate as well as the skin.”

OMG, could it be true?

» » http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html
»
» Second paragraph even says it, too:
»
» “it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal hair
» follicles.
Further, Acell has been approved for wound care in
» humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles
» regenerate
as well as the skin.”
»
» OMG, could it be true?

I sure hope so Ahab, but i do have a point that there are some differences with past application and the ongoing experiment. this tissue is old scar tissue that hasn’t had hair growth in a long, long time plus i think that the doctor may have not applied the ACELL as much was done with past applications on different animals/people.

» » http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html
»
» Second paragraph even says it, too:
»
» “it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal hair
» follicles.
» humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles
» regenerate
as well as the skin.”
»
» OMG, could it be true?

Ahab,

I’ve never heard this before. I’m not saying Acell won’t regrow hair follicles, but I don’t know where Dr. Jones got this information. Hopefully, it’s true…but let’s not jump the gun. I planned on calling Acell this week, but got sick and have no voice. If I sound better tomorrow, I’ll call them and ask them about this (hopefully they are at work tomorrow).

Take Care,
Bill

» » » http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html
» »
» » Second paragraph even says it, too:
» »
» » “it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal hair
» » follicles.
» » humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles
» » regenerate
as well as the skin.”
» »
» » OMG, could it be true?
»
» Ahab,
»
» I’ve never heard this before. I’m not saying Acell won’t regrow hair
» follicles, but I don’t know where Dr. Jones got this information.
» Hopefully, it’s true…but let’s not jump the gun. I planned on calling
» Acell this week, but got sick and have no voice. If I sound better
» tomorrow, I’ll call them and ask them about this (hopefully they are at
» work tomorrow).
»
» Take Care,
» Bill

It’s the answer to the question I posted several times someone should ask Acell, and that question was in all past uses on humans, when it regrew skin, did it regrow hair follicles with it?

Since all skin on the human body, with the exception of palms and soles, has hair–however big or small–growing from it, then it must already have regrown hair before or not–and looks like it did!

I have high hopes that regrowing scalp hair won’t be any different than regrowing hair elsewhere on the body.

Although worse case, even if it didn’t regrow scalp hair, at least maybe it could be used to double or more the amount of body hair for transplants.

» there are some differences
» with past application and the ongoing experiment. this tissue is old scar
» tissue that hasn’t had hair growth in a long, long time plus i think that
» the doctor may have not applied the ACELL as much was done with past
» applications on different animals/people.

The doc said on his website that this is his first try.

And that if it fails, there are several other ways of applying it he can try next.

So I think he’s got the way your thinking of covered for a future trial, if this one were to fail.

Maybe he’s trying the simplest appliication method first, and intends to apply more complex applications with each succeeding trial, until he finds the optimal method of using Acell to regrow hair.

Ahab, the scar tissue was completely excised, so that isn’t an issue. It is now a completely new fresh wound, just like if there had been no scar and and incision was made. Maneless doesn’t understand basic medical terminology like excision vs. incision.

Also, Dr. Jones followed the instructions from ACELL on how to apply it, so that isn’t an issue either, unless ACELL, the company that created ACELL, gave him the wrong instructions on how to apply. Now that would be just silly.

The issue is whether this stuff really works to regenerate hair. ACELL has no photographic evidence in humans. We will see.

» » there are some differences
» » with past application and the ongoing experiment. this tissue is old
» scar
» » tissue that hasn’t had hair growth in a long, long time plus i think
» that
» » the doctor may have not applied the ACELL as much was done with past
» » applications on different animals/people.
»
» The doc said on his website that this is his first try.
»
» And that if it fails, there are several other ways of applying it he can
» try next.
»
» So I think he’s got the way your thinking of covered for a future trial,
» if this one were to fail.
»
» Maybe he’s trying the simplest appliication method first, and intends to
» apply more complex applications with each succeeding trial, until he finds
» the optimal method of using Acell to regrow hair.

I think you are definitely right. The doctor has to worry about potential litigation against the doctor and the patient has to worry about possible safety risks. So they were probably reluctant to go all-out this first time. Neither the doctor or the patient may have been willing to cut deep enough. I think of this as the first initial SAFETY TEST for this specific use of ACELL. I think that once they determine that this specific use of ACELL is safe they will be more willing to push the envelope.

» » » http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html
» »
» » Second paragraph even says it, too:
» »
» » “it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal hair
» » follicles.
» » humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles
» » regenerate
as well as the skin.”
» »
» » OMG, could it be true?
»
» Ahab,
»
» I’ve never heard this before. I’m not saying Acell won’t regrow hair
» follicles, but I don’t know where Dr. Jones got this information.
» Hopefully, it’s true…but let’s not jump the gun. I planned on calling
» Acell this week, but got sick and have no voice. If I sound better
» tomorrow, I’ll call them and ask them about this (hopefully they are at
» work tomorrow).
»
» Take Care,
» Bill

I’ve known about this for about a 3 weeks to a month. I thought everyone here knew this. Willy, keep in mind that Dr. Jones has been privy to info and pics that we are not privy to. He is a doctor doing experimental work so the company will give him everything they have in the files PLUS the company knows that if their product works to replenish donor sites after HTs then the company will have found a huge new source of revenue so of course the company is leaving no stone unturned to get Dr. Jones every last piece of evidence they can find. Dr. Jones, the man who stated that ACELL grows hair on humans, has a lot more info and hard evidence avail to him than we at Hairsite do.

» Ahab, the scar tissue was completely excised, so that isn’t an issue. It is
» now a completely new fresh wound, just like if there had been no scar and
» and incision was made. Maneless doesn’t understand basic medical
» terminology like excision vs. incision.
»
» Also, Dr. Jones followed the instructions from ACELL on how to apply it,
» so that isn’t an issue either, unless ACELL, the company that created
» ACELL, gave him the wrong instructions on how to apply. Now that would be
» just silly.
»
» The issue is whether this stuff really works to regenerate hair. ACELL
» has no photographic evidence in humans. We will see.

You’re an idiot. Of course ACELL has sufficient evidence, despite your imbecilic claims to the contrary. This stuff has been used on our soldiers and the company has the resulting evidence from a lot of those applications. Plus they probably have clinical trial pics of before and afters of human subjects who had wounds on their arms and other parts of the body, just not the head. I suspect that some of that evidence is photographic because Dr. Jones states with high confidence and certainty that ACELL does indeed grow hair on humans in other parts of the body besides the head. Unless he saw actual photos, or evidence just as convincing, how would he be able to state, with certainty, that there is no evidence yet that it works on the head? He must have seen pics, or evidence just as convincing as pics, of hair regrowth on other parts of the body besides the head after wound treatment with ACELL, you idiot.

It looks to me like he did not apply the ACELL exactly as ACELL has been applied in the past because some people here are stating that in past treatment the ACELL was applied repeatedly, and that, that is not the case in th ongoing human experiment to regrow hair. There is also the issue of whether or not Dr. Jones cut deep enough, and there is also the issue that this is non hair-bearing scar tissue that is numerous years old which is being replaced. You are a total idiot who is saying that the experiment has no choice but to succeed and you are too stupid to realize that you are saying that. Go grow a brain and stop faking like you have one. Hey, I just thought of something, maybe if they cut your head off they could use ACELL to grow you a brain. Nah, you would have had to have had a brain in the first place to grow one and you never had one so you are SOL. You’re going to have to find another way to grow a brain…maybe you should take a trip to Oz…

» » » » http://www.drrobertjones.com/acell-scar-repair.html
» » »
» » » Second paragraph even says it, too:
» » »
» » » “it not only regenerates skin, but regenerates skin with normal
» hair
» » » follicles.
» » » humans, and in patients where it has been used, the hair follicles
» » » regenerate
as well as the skin.”
» » »
» » » OMG, could it be true?
» »
» » Ahab,
» »
» » I’ve never heard this before. I’m not saying Acell won’t regrow hair
» » follicles, but I don’t know where Dr. Jones got this information.
» » Hopefully, it’s true…but let’s not jump the gun. I planned on
» calling
» » Acell this week, but got sick and have no voice. If I sound better
» » tomorrow, I’ll call them and ask them about this (hopefully they are at
» » work tomorrow).
» »
» » Take Care,
» » Bill
»
» It’s the answer to the question I posted several times someone should ask
» Acell, and that question was in all past uses on humans, when it regrew
» skin, did it regrow hair follicles with it?
»
» Since all skin on the human body, with the exception of palms and soles,
» has hair–however big or small–growing from it, then it must already have
» regrown hair before or not–and looks like it did!
»
» I have high hopes that regrowing scalp hair won’t be any different than
» regrowing hair elsewhere on the body.
»
» Although worse case, even if it didn’t regrow scalp hair, at least maybe
» it could be used to double or more the amount of body hair for transplants.

Ahab, don’t listen to this “The Gayme” person because he’s either a hack or an idiot or both. Dr. Jones must have seen photographic evidence, or other evidence just as convincing, or else he wouldn’t have said, with certainty, that ACELL grew hair in humans on parts of the body other than the head. Remember that this stuff has been used on soldiers, and since it’s been used on soldiers the company may have used it first on other humans in clinical trials for safety data or else the use of ACELL on soldiers could have served as the safety studies. Either way, the company would have gathered evidencethat the company could submit to governmental regulatory agencies to gain approval for human use of ACELL to treat human wounds. It would take pics, or something as convincing as pics, to convince the government agencies that this stuff will treat wounds. The company probably has before and after skin grafts, pictures, or something like pics, and maybe even other hard evidence. The skin grafts, pics, or something like pics, and other hard evidence must be very powerful evidence and it must indicate, with certainty, the regrowth of human hair.

“The Gayme” doesn’t get this because he’s stupid. The company does not report to “The Gayme”, but the company does provide all evidence to researchers (Dr. Jones) working with their product(s), especially in a case like this where the success of the experiment means the company could get a huge new source of revenue. Of course, the company has left no stone unturned to get Dr. Jones all the evidence/info he desires because that is how the scientific research system works and because it is in their financial interests to do so.

That fool “The Gayme” actually still believes that just because he doesn’t know that the company has this evidence/info there is no such evidence/info. What a moron! Like the company has any reason to open its’ private vaults to a fool who calls himself “The Gayme” on a hair website. What a laugh!!! keep in mind that “The Gayme” hasn’t even made a request for info/eidence from the company so I guess that means he thinks that the company was supposed to be supplying him with unsolicited constant info feeds all along targeted directly into his frontal lobes or something. At any rate, there is a difference between what info the company would make avail to Dr. Jones and the info that the company they would deliver to “The Gayme”. Of course the company may now reveal information/evidence to regular people like Willy, “The Gayme”, and others here at the site, but that is only because Dr. Jones has already publicly released this info anyway. Companies do not typically send photos, skin grafts, and stuff like that to just any ole person who requests that stuff because there are proprietory considerations, not to mention the cost of compiling and sending that info/evidence to the person making the request.

» Sorry manles!
» But there is no new hair!But i hope!

And this experiment might not work but we need more time to find out.

Why wouldn’t ACELL provide this evidence on their site? Docs of these clinical trials and photographic evidence. There are several articles back in 2007 about it being tested on soldiers, but no results were reported. If it was so successful, we would have known about it.

Again, I never said, nor do I think, this experiment has no choice but to succeed. It could very well just produce a new scar, without hair.

And how do you know how deep Dr. Jones cut? Or how deep he should cut?

What is the scar tissue that is years and years old being replaced with?

» anyway. Companies do not typically send photos, skin grafts, and stuff like
» that to just any ole person who requests that stuff because there are
» proprietory considerations, not to mention the cost of compiling and
» sending that info/evidence to the person making the request.

They post it on their website. It’s called MARKETING. Do I have to teach you business terms now in addition to medical terminology?

» Why wouldn’t ACELL provide this evidence on their site? Docs of these
» clinical trials and photographic evidence. There are several articles back
» in 2007 about it being tested on soldiers, but no results were reported.
» If it was so successful, we would have known about it.

Are you really that stupid? I think they have been trying to keep this information a secret from you. Or else perhaps, this is proprietory info, and at the time they produced those articles hair regrowth wasn’t something they were interested in. At that time, their focus may have just been the wound-healing indication potential of ACELL. Or else perhaps the link I supplies with Dr. Jones asserting that ACELL grows hair in humans fake link to some phoney page that I made up myself.

»
» Again, I never said, nor do I think, this experiment has no choice but to
» succeed. It could very well just produce a new scar, without hair.

Yes, you have, but you are too stupid to realize it. Your insistance that there is no deviation from the past use of this product compared to the way they’re using the product in the ongoing experiment to grow hair coupled with your insistance that the fact that the tissue that was removed is non hair-bearing scar tissue that is numerous years old is irrelevant, means that you are saying that it is impossible for the ongoing hair growth experiment not to work since ACELL has grown hair in other past cases. If it grew hair in past cases and if the only differences between past cases aren’t really differences at all or are irrelevant differences, as you claim, then the experiment has no choice but to succeed, according to you, you imbecilic fool.

»
» And how do you know how deep Dr. Jones cut? Or how deep he should cut?

I don’t. As i stated, I am reading other poster’s concerns about some of the conditions that might be different from the ongoing experiment compared to past cases of ACELL use that resulted in hair growth. I fully acknowledge that some of these differences might not be differences at all, but I do believe that some of them are legit differences. Someone else posted that the doctor may not have cut deep enough. Unlike yourself, I take other people’s reasonable concerns into account instead of making imbecilic, nutter, and immature attacks on people and completetly disregarding what they have to say. The other poster’s concern that Dr. Jones may not have cut deep enough is a lot more sensible and reasonable than your foolhardy assertion that the ongoing hair growth experiment has no choice but to succeed.

»
» What is the scar tissue that is years and years old being replaced with?

I don’t know yet. I understand that you are saying that you already know what the results of the experiment will be, but I do not know yet. You are clearly 100% certain that the scar tissue is being replaced with healthy hair-growing skin, and you might be right, but I am not sure yet.