Thanks gc1961 Nizoral seems to be working

» i was referring to internal drugs …when i said avoid the
» drugs I was referring to things like propecia etc that are taken
» internally , with loss of libido etc

Which some get with naturals…the side effects. Check out regrowth.com if you don’t believe me.

»
» I dont mind a topical that WORKS if it is a drug, as long as it does not
» have well known side effects…loss of libido?
» heart palpitations? (rogaine)
»
» ever heard of nizoral side effects? ever heard of nizoral shed? If they
» exist guys certainly have not posted them on this board to my knowledge

Yes I have- on both.

»
» as for Widows, you cannot even distinguish who is widows and who is
» kramer
» you think widowspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek …is widows, so , you just made
» yourself look like a fool…once agein

And you’re back to your old self…name calling and all. You’ve admitted I could be right about Widowspeeeek being Widow’s. So…

»
» the basic problem with you is , whenever I try something that works
» it grates on you…tsk tsk :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually…no. I was having fun with my posts- you’re the one who got all upset about it.

»
»
» Topicals I have tried in the Past…
»
» 1) a topical from a scalp clinic back in the early 80s, paid like 60 bucks
» a month for it,not sure even what was in it, Did nothing

Sure.

»
» 2) Yerba Negrita, a natural topical made from a plant in the Southwest USA
» supposedly some type of weed, that the indians supposedly use to make their
» hair healthy, etc, very hyped in some of the health magazines…this
» was early 90s to mid 90s, made my scalp itch red etc made my hair worse
»
» 3) peppermint oil…made my hair and scalp burn like crazy,
» stopped after a few days
»
» 4) Waseda, Zinc oxide monstrosity that dries like Plaster of Paris on your
» scalp. cant imagine that helping your hair, that was in 2003 or somewhere
» arount that time, did nothing
»
» 5) now I am on the Nizoral cream

And as I’ve said…you’ve never used any of the good stuff being talked about in these forums. Single ingredients? BRILLIANT.

»
» so your asssertions that I have never tried a topical are total BS , you
» know not what you are talking about

I never said that. Reread it.

»
» and I sure as Hell wont waste my time on Rogaine or DUT whatever the hell
» that is, it is not even approved
»
» so basically, Jacob you can blow yourself,

In other words…it’s working so great for you that you’re back to your bitter self.

:hungry:

hangininthere,

I’m currently back in Milwaukee, WI. I was in Thailand for a year and a half though. Walgreens said the cream was a prescription only product. The only ones on ebay I found was coming from Thailand. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough. The price didn’t seem that bad though.

ok post the side effects to nizoral cream
you would love that if it had some wouldnt you
Let me help you

SIDE EFFECTS: This medication may cause burning, stinging or redness when first applied to the skin. This should disappear in a few days as your body adjusts to the medication. If these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

When I speak of SIDE EFFECTs, I Mean , serious, side effects
ie loss of libido…propecia…heart palpitations.…rogaine…things like that

Look at The Side Effects For Rogaine

Oral minoxidil can cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention). An increase in the absorption of minoxidil from the scalp can occur in patients with inflamed or abnormal scalps, leading to side effects mentioned above. Patients with heart failure or significant coronary heart disease should avoid Rogaine because of these side effects. Rogaine’s alcohol base can irritate the eyes. Rogaine should not be used with other topical medications because they may increase its absorption and side effects. Rogaine should be used with caution in those with high blood pressure.

and For Propecia
98% of men taking Propecia had no side effects. Clinical tests show PROPECIA is very well tolerated. A small number of men (1.8%) experience some sexual side effects. 1.3% reported erectile dysfunction.

Although not listed as a “known” side effect, some users have reported small blackheads on forehead and increased skin oil across face. Two report suffering from acne 6 months after stopping their Propecia intake. One reported that acne was still present after 3 years. This is probably not a big problem but still a potential risk.

Tell your doctor if you experience
Decreased libido (1.8%)
Decreased volume of ejaculate (0.8%)
Impotence (less than one percent)
Breast tenderness or enlargement (less than one percent)

Caution: May cause birth defects in male baby’s sex organs if taken by women.

In all cases of men who reported side effects, stopping the medication resolves the problem. In those who stopped taking it, the benefits gradually declined and hair loss resumed.

Side effects of Avodart

What are some possible side effects of Avodart? (This is NOT a complete list of side effects reported with Avodart. Your health care provider can discuss with you a more complete list of side effects.)

The most common side effects are:

* impotence (trouble getting or keeping an erection)
* a decrease in libido (sex drive)
* breast enlargement and tenderness (gynecomastia)
* a decrease in the amount of semen released during sex

===============================
As for Nizoral Cream

I am not referring to temporary itching or redness

I am also referring to SHEDDING.…dont see that listed in there do you?

widowspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek is not widows

I said he might be to humor you and lift your spirits and well it didnt work
you are never in a high mood

someone obviously dropped you on your head when you were young, and someone pisses in your cornflakes every morning

you must be great fun at parties

so your point in this whole thread is what? that nizoral doesnt work? that you are the one who brought it to the board if it does work?, that you are sad because you are not getting enough attention today/:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you are the type of person who tries to win arguments , and ends up making themselves look like a fool, If you cant win the main point, you dissect sentences and attempt to score points that way

your tactic would be akin to something like this…guy says, I told you Im going to thailand on the 747…Jacobs response, “No you didnt you said you will be FLYING to Bangkok on an airplane…see thats not what you said, ur a liar”

whatever floats your boat, you are a genius thats for sure

Well, I knew that you couldn’t write…guess you can’t read either.

:stuck_out_tongue:

» Well, I knew that you couldn’t write…guess you can’t read either.
»
» :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you cry to David to move the post?
as I said I post what I want where I want if you dont like it here is a tissue for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

most board members do not cruise all the boards ever, or even on an infrequent basis

I never went to the topical board the HM board , for years and years
there are a lot of guys on the natural board who would not object to adding a topical if they knew it had limited or no side effects, even if it was a drug, myself included,
we all just want our hair back

the fact i posted a topical on the natural board, obviously disturbs those who are anal…among us

i hope you get some treatment for your mental condition soon

Here’s a thought:

Perhaps we should just have your wife read and explain the categories to you in a way that you can understand :confused: .

» Here’s a thought:
»
» Perhaps we should just have your wife read and explain the categories to
» you in a way that you can understand :confused: .

Here is a thought…perhaps you should go ask your leader what he thinks,he seems to be your guiding light…

if he says it , it must be true

Follow the rules.

» Follow the rules.

bite me…oh wait you are not a moddy are you
LOL

show me the link to the rule that says you MUST post a particular topic in a particular forum?
Im waiting

Ah Hangin’…I can point to numerous posts on the dreaded nizoral shed. Many have stopped using it because of it. I guess losing your hair isn’t a side effect? :clap:

BTW…I’m in a very “high mood”. Again…you’re the bitter one with the name calling etc.

Hangin’…the natural guru…using Nizoral. Gotta love it :rotfl:

so the point of your posts is…Hangin said for years he is a natural guy and now he is using a topical

isnt that what you always encouraged me to do for my crown? now that I tried ANOTHER one, your point is? what? that I said i tried topicals before and they irritated my scalp…and Now i tried one that didnt so…that means…what?

by the way i was investigating transplants for the last two years, right out there on the transplant board…Transplants are not exactly natural are they?

sorry I upset you so much by the way, …I guess it bugs you that now im trying a topical again and its working , you cant claim credit for that

heres some advice jacob

get a life :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

No…the point is you’re using a very unnatural topical. :ok:

The rule need not be stipulated as such; it’s implied.

Again, if the words are too big, have your wife read and explain them to you, as it’s obvious that you are unable to differentiate.

» No…the point is you’re using a very unnatural topical. :ok:

So wat…if it works and it doesnt have side effects…who cares

the reason most of us switch or lean towards naturals in the first place is they tend not to have the serious side effects that some of the drugs do

however if we can get Results…with a drug topical…and not have side effects

i think most of the natural guys would do it

after all what are we here for? …Results

your tongue in cheek inference that I am not an all natural guy because i am now using nizoral…is useless

as I said before , I have been openly on the hair transplant forum for over 2 yrs and that is about as far from natural as you can get

my pledge to naturals is…if you can find something that works just as well or better and its natural, then go for it, ie Saw Palmetto Beta sis etc as opposed to Propecia etc

but if you can find a drug that WORKS and naturals have not done the job…if you experience no side effects…then the choice is yours at that point

» The rule need not be stipulated as such; it’s implied.
»
» Again, if the words are too big, have your wife read and explain them to
» you, as it’s obvious that you are unable to differentiate.

you just admitted there is no rule…if the words are too big??? what words?? your words I guess

,oh im supposed to follow YOUR RULES ???

no Thanks BOZO

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But to use the argument of those that use them…you could have tried Minox etc etc etc and seen if you got any sides. Are you sure you don’t want all those links to the dreaded Nizoral shed etc?

Nizoral in the All Natural forum…what will be next…

» But to use the argument of those that use them…you could have tried Minox
» etc etc etc and seen if you got any sides. Are you sure you don’t want all
» those links to the dreaded Nizoral shed etc?
»
» Nizoral in the All Natural forum…what will be next…

yes please provide the nizoral shed links

not that it matters either you respond positively to something or you dont

some guys shed on saw palmetto, or see no response
oh well try something else if u get bad results

thats what this board is about
experimentation

as for trying rogaine and propecia they are already known to have potentially serious side effects, why would I try them?

again I looked in google for …nizoral shed or shedding

the only thing that popped up was,when i started nizoral my shedding decreased

if it causes shedding it certainly is not common

Jacob, are the shedding links about the nizoral shampoo or cream? So far I’ve just found links about people shedding while on the shampoo.

I understand this is not an all natural thing, but if it works and doesn’t have side effects, I’m willing to try it. I rarely go in the topicals forum so if it’s works, I won’t complain.

How has your success been with elsom research and lipoxidil? I’ve been wanting to try them as well.

Perry

Again, the rule is implied. This format is used to keep information organized and readily accessible to posters who are interested.

You have always been a troublemaker, Hang ups, trolling around here with that bald crown of yours, pretending your prostate recipe is the answer to hair regrowth.

And now, you want everyone to believe that after, what, 10+ years of overdosing on DHT blockers, you are starting to see new hairs grow on your hairline. What a joke!

Hang ups, what results?