Thanks gc1961 Nizoral seems to be working

I can honestly say that I dont think this is my imagination

My Bald spot on the back of the crown definitely has SOMETHING happening
it is not totally reflective like it was 2 weeks ago, there are perhaps 100 to 200 small hairs, maybe more, back there most are just very almost impossible to see but they are enough to , when i tilt the head, diffuse the effect of the shinyness that was there before, There are also a few hairs sticking up, just very short, wispy and not colored

The hair in the top front , also, has noticeably changed. It is longer, and has thickened somewhat, and If I comb it backwards, it is long enough to almost go to the back of the crown

the edges of the crown, are also not necessarily closing in, but I am not sure how to describe it, you can just tell there is something going on

I will keep this up for as long as it takes, gc said he saw a lot of growth in the first two or three months, and so did the guys in the japanese nizoral study

as I said before this is the FIRST TIME i have EVER seen ANYTHING happen, positively, in my crown, in 10 yrs at least

so any positive up there is welcome

I am content that I am getting results and will leave it to you guys to try the Nizoral Cream for yourself, 2 percent keto in it, I had tried the shampoo but it scoured my scalp and there were ZERO hairs in my crown after a week of the shampoo, it is very harsh and has hydrochloric acid in it, so dont use it

by the way not only is this nizoral cream working, I continue my other parts of my regimen, dont make the mistake of using just one thing in your regimen, nothing is a cure all

not only is this working but it is working remarkably quickly
my timeline is on par with the guys in the japanese study but they had tons more hair to start with they were not slick bald in those areas

gc was slick bald but he had remnant hairs around the rim of his crown

by the way thanks gc1961 for bringing this to the boards attention

continued progress to you my friend

We’re pulling for you!!

That is great news man!!! Keep it up.

Wow. I can’t wait until my shipment comes in. It’s coming from Thailand so it’ll take a week or two.

It’s so good to see a positive vibe now.

Good luck Hangininthere

Perry

» Wow. I can’t wait until my shipment comes in. It’s coming from Thailand so
» it’ll take a week or two.
»
» It’s so good to see a positive vibe now.
»
» Good luck Hangininthere
»
» Perry

whre are you located

» Wow. I can’t wait until my shipment comes in. It’s coming from Thailand so
» it’ll take a week or two.
»
» It’s so good to see a positive vibe now.
»
» Good luck Hangininthere
»
» Perry

AS you guys are going down the route of lowering the IMMUNAL response.
It wouild be interesting to see what results people would have using a PIROCTONE OLAMINE topical.

A head to head trial between NIZORAL cream and PIROCTONE OLAMINE topical would certainly be interesting.

As you know im a fan and have been for a few years of PIROCTONE OLAMINE and now Im a bigger fan of CALOSOL shampoo & Topical.

Regards
Pete

Why are YOU such a FAN of PIROCTONE OLAMINE?

And WHY don’t YOU go HEAD to HEAD with Hangin? YOU can use the PIROCTONE OLAMINE, then display your RESULTS in PHOTOS in SIX months.

» Why are YOU such a FAN of PIROCTONE OLAMINE?
»
» And WHY don’t YOU go HEAD to HEAD with Hangin? YOU can use the PIROCTONE
» OLAMINE, then display your RESULTS in PHOTOS in SIX months.

I am not getting enough results for a contest, though I am pleased to get something happening in my crown

this board has pretty high standards for before after pics…so
If I do get good results, and they would have to be glaringly apparent to a camera,even then I would probably not post pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

If I got the crown to get significant regrowth, like gc1961 did, I may just surprise you all and post some pics, what the hell

Chicken! :stuck_out_tongue:

» Chicken! :stuck_out_tongue:

and you posted your pics right? I must have missed them, please provide the link so we can see them

oh you didnt post any?

chicken

Nizoral= wrong forum.

Most you’ve seen in 10 years= you haven’t tried much of anything in the way of topicals except for the plaster stuff you complained about.

:hungry:

» Nizoral= wrong forum.
»
» Most you’ve seen in 10 years= you haven’t tried much of anything in the
» way of topicals except for the plaster stuff you complained about.
»
» :hungry:

jacob can you contribute something to the board or do you only have jealous snipes to contribute

the fact is something is working
what in your regimen is working that you can offer to the board

Hang ups, notwithstanding the fact that it’s “working,” why are you discussing Nizoral in this forum?

» Why are YOU such a FAN of PIROCTONE OLAMINE?
»
» And WHY don’t YOU go HEAD to HEAD with Hangin? YOU can use the PIROCTONE
» OLAMINE, then display your RESULTS in PHOTOS in SIX months.

It should help with IMMUNAL Response but the shampoo wont regrow hair :slight_smile:

Study is listed below :

Nudging hair shedding by antidandruff shampoos. A comparison of 1% ketoconazole, 1% piroctone olamine and 1% zinc pyrithione formulations.

Original Articles

International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 24(5):249-256, October 2002.
Pierard-Franchimont, C.; Goffin, V.; Henry, F.; Uhoda, I.; Braham, C.; Pierard, G. E.
Abstract:
Synopsis: Hair shedding and hair thinning have been reported to be affected by dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis. The present study was conducted in 150 men presenting with telogen effluvium related to androgenic alopecia associated with dandruff. They were randomly allocated to three groups receiving each one of the three shampoos in the market containing either 1% ketoconazole (KTZ), 1% piroctone olamine (PTO) or 1% zinc pyrithione (ZPT). Shampoos had to be used 2-3 times a week for 6 months. Hair shedding during shampoo was evaluated semiquantitatively. Hair density on the vertex was evaluated on photographs using a Dermaphot. Trichograms were used for determining the anagen hair percentage and the mean proximal hair shaft diameter using computerized image analysis. The sebum excretion rate (SER, [mu]g cm-2 h-1) was also measured using a Sebumeter®.

The three treatments cleared pruritus and dandruff rapidly. At end point, hair density was unchanged, although hair shedding was decreased (KTZ: -17.3%, PTO: -16.5%, ZPT: -10.1%) and the anagen hair percentage was increased (KTZ: 4.9%, PTO: 7.9%, ZPT: 6.8%). The effect on the mean hair shaft diameter was contrasted between the three groups of volunteers (KTZ: 5.4%, PTO: 7.7%, ZPT: -2.2%). In conclusion, telogen effluvium was controlled by KTZ, PTO and ZPT shampoos at 1% concentration. In addition, KTZ and PTO increased the mean hair shaft thickness while discretely decreasing the sebum output at the skin surface.

© 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd.

Regards
Pete

stop crying

is this your site, hairsite? nope

If david wnats to move it to another forum he will
when you get a job as moddy lete us know

nt

» » Nizoral= wrong forum.
» »
» » Most you’ve seen in 10 years= you haven’t tried much of anything in the
» » way of topicals except for the plaster stuff you complained about.
» »
» » :hungry:
»
» jacob can you contribute something to the board or do you only have
» jealous snipes to contribute
»
» the fact is something is working
» what in your regimen is working that you can offer to the board

Do you know how easy it would be for Widow’s to have said that…

What’s wrong with pointing out Nizoral is a drug- not natural. And the fact that you’ve admitted you haven’t tried topicals except for some crappy zinc oxide stuff or something.

Anything we’ve been talking about here could have made it look like “something is working”.

I’ve posted plenty of times what I use etc.

where a post is located is Davids job, not you or any or your other flunkies

the point is this topical is working, who cares if I tried anything else or not?

where did I deny that nizoral is a drug? please point that out to us

board members try what they see fit to try…you seem irritated that I have not tried the topicals which met with your approval…and finally when I did try one and it is working, that seems to grate on you,

get a life
:lol2: :rotfl:
:smiley: :smiley:

» where a post is located is Davids job, not you or any or your other
» flunkies
»
» the point is this topical is working, who cares if I tried anything else
» or not?
»
» where did I deny that nizoral is a drug? please point that out to us
»
» board members try what they see fit to try…you seem
» irritated that I have not tried the topicals which met with your
» approval…and finally when I did try one and it is working, that
» seems to grate on you,
»

Who cares if you tried anything else or not? Probably nobody. But those who read your “first results in 10 years” kind of nonsense will get excited thinking you’ve never had results with anything else.

As for denying nizoral was a drug: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=8516

You seem to be acting like Widows…

» » where a post is located is Davids job, not you or any or your other
» » flunkies
» »
» » the point is this topical is working, who cares if I tried anything
» else
» » or not?
» »
» » where did I deny that nizoral is a drug? please point that out to us
» »
» » board members try what they see fit to try…you seem
» » irritated that I have not tried the topicals which met with your
» » approval…and finally when I did try one and it is working, that
» » seems to grate on you,
» »
»
»
» Who cares if you tried anything else or not? Probably nobody. But those
» who read your “first results in 10 years” kind of nonsense will get
» excited thinking you’ve never had results with anything else.
»
» As for denying nizoral was a drug:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=8516
»
» You seem to be acting like Widows…

i was referring to internal drugs …when i said avoid the drugs I was referring to things like propecia etc that are taken internally , with loss of libido etc

I dont mind a topical that WORKS if it is a drug, as long as it does not have well known side effects…loss of libido? heart palpitations? (rogaine)

ever heard of nizoral side effects? ever heard of nizoral shed? If they exist guys certainly have not posted them on this board to my knowledge

as for Widows, you cannot even distinguish who is widows and who is kramer
you think widowspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek …is widows, so , you just made yourself look like a fool…once agein

the basic problem with you is , whenever I try something that works
it grates on you…tsk tsk :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Topicals I have tried in the Past…

1. a topical from a scalp clinic back in the early 80s, paid like 60 bucks a month for it,not sure even what was in it, Did nothing

2. Yerba Negrita, a natural topical made from a plant in the Southwest USA supposedly some type of weed, that the indians supposedly use to make their hair healthy, etc, very hyped in some of the health magazines…this was early 90s to mid 90s, made my scalp itch red etc made my hair worse

3. peppermint oil…made my hair and scalp burn like crazy, stopped after a few days

4. Waseda, Zinc oxide monstrosity that dries like Plaster of Paris on your scalp. cant imagine that helping your hair, that was in 2003 or somewhere arount that time, did nothing

5. now I am on the Nizoral cream

so your asssertions that I have never tried a topical are total BS , you know not what you are talking about

and I sure as Hell wont waste my time on Rogaine or DUT whatever the hell that is, it is not even approved

so basically, Jacob you can blow yourself,