Team Tokyo - Website and Details

http://www.tsuji-lab.com/en/research/organ/hair.html

I don’t know how long this will take but It will be the real and only HM technique worth our time in our lifetimes that will surpass the ones we currently have which most likely will not do anything for those thinned out advanced horsehoes, which apparently will be me as well in 10-15 years.

This is our hope:

The organ germ method, that we previously developed could autonomously regenerate fully functional hair follicle and tooth from the fetal germ cells.

We developed the organ germ method to apply the technology to adult cells in order to regenerate hair follicles that are normally connected to the dermal epidermal layer and other tissues.

This technology, a major breakthrough in the practical use of hair regenerative therapy, enables the reproductive hair follicle to connect adequately to the surrounding tissues and to be reproduced functionally. In the future, we will contribute to hair regenerative therapy via transplantation therapy through the reproduction of hair follicle germ with autologous stem cells.

Print his picture and put in your ceiling so you can sleep at night.:wink:

Ah, I forgot!

Those who’ve been in Japan, you probably know this one:

Agree, until then i say stick with Gho and you are good forever afterwards. Is this a correct assumption?

Anyway for team Japan best regards : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpBD4ThRa2U

I think ANY assumption in 15 years, nowadays, is BULLS41T!
On any field: computers, astrophysics, arts, lifestyle and most definitely medicine.
It doesn’t mean anything: if the tech is there and all that is required is trials, then the 5 year window we are always give is the appropriate one.
If the tech is not there, than any assumption is optimistic, it can be 1, 10, 50 years before this works, or never.
in 10 years we’ll have quantum computers. Why? it could be 20, or 5 you never know what comes next and a window this huge for medicine is plain BS, it’s like saying there will be a cure for cancer in 10-15 years. It’s just a possibility.

So in the case of Team Tokio, which in my humble opinion has a great tech worht billions in their hands, why the hell should it take 10-15 years and not 5-6?
What’s the reasoning behind that lenght of time? either their tech works (which it does) or doesn’t. Since it does work, they just need human trials and they’re ready to go. It will take 10-15 years only if human trials fail.

I’m venting because I’m bothered by sloppiness and either these guys start pushing this research or somebody else should steal it and beat them to the punch (which is not 15 years away).

Ah Moawk, great find for the links etc.

I don’t wanna turn into the JarJar of Team Tokyo but we should contact them and tell them to move the hell on.

» in 10 years we’ll have quantum computers.

bullsh*t…

» So in the case of Team Tokio, which in my humble opinion has a great tech
» worht billions in their hands, why the hell should it take 10-15 years and
» not 5-6?
» What’s the reasoning behind that lenght of time? either their tech works
» (which it does) or doesn’t. Since it does work, they just need human trials
» and they’re ready to go.

The world is not as simplistic as you make it out to be. There are different degrees of “it works or it doesnt”. For example in a investigative research environment scientists can go through insurmountable efforts and costs to provide a proof concept. perhaps it is very labor intensive or has a very low yield or requires highly expensive or toxic substances which are can not be used in mass production. Or it may be okay for research in a clinical environment, but has huge safety issues which rule out actual deployment in human subjects. It could be decades until a proof of concept becomes feasible and marketable product. Everyone here wants to believe the cure is around the corner, but it is important not to deceive yourself with wishful thinking.

» » in 10 years we’ll have quantum computers.
»
» bullsh*t…
»
» » So in the case of Team Tokio, which in my humble opinion has a great
» tech
» » worht billions in their hands, why the hell should it take 10-15 years
» and
» » not 5-6?
» » What’s the reasoning behind that lenght of time? either their tech works
» » (which it does) or doesn’t. Since it does work, they just need human
» trials
» » and they’re ready to go.
»
» The world is not as simplistic as you make it out to be. There are
» different degrees of “it works or it doesnt”. For example in a
» investigative research environment scientists can go through insurmountable
» efforts and costs to provide a proof concept. perhaps it is very labor
» intensive or has a very low yield or requires highly expensive or toxic
» substances which are can not be used in mass production. Or it may be okay
» for research in a clinical environment, but has huge safety issues which
» rule out actual deployment in human subjects. It could be decades until a
» proof of concept becomes feasible and marketable product. Everyone here
» wants to believe the cure is around the corner, but it is important not to
» deceive yourself with wishful thinking.

Can you even read? I put the quantum computer as an example of BS, so you’re just saying it again.

And your complicated view of Team Tokio research is BS as well: they are not doing anything of what you exemplified. It’s not a procedure that labor intensive; there’s no toxic or exensive stuff involved; there are no safety issues.
Also, all these issues you raised have nothing to do with research and knowledge, everything to do with money.
And lastly, IF there is any health issue with their procedure, that’s what the trials are for, and again, if it’s unsafe then it doesn’t work, hence the 15 years (meaning: it’s not THIS procedure that we need, but a better version of it). Otherwise everything works in this world, even intercitex: they have something that doesn’t regrow crap, but hey, put in more money and 15/20 years of research and there you have it! something might happen!

If instead what they have done on the mouse is what we need, than it takes no more than 5 years to hit the markets, no other way around it.

» And your complicated view of Team Tokio research is BS as well: they are
» not doing anything of what you exemplified. It’s not a procedure that labor
» intensive; there’s no toxic or exensive stuff involved; there are no safety
» issues.

lol… i had no idea you are so deeply involved in the process… good thing we have an expert like yourself on the topic

» And lastly, IF there is any health issue with their procedure, that’s what
» the trials are for, and again, if it’s unsafe then it doesn’t work, hence
» the 15 years (meaning: it’s not THIS procedure that we need, but a better
» version of it).

there may be OBVIOUS reasons for potential health concerns so that the procedure would not even be accepted for entry into clinical trails. You dont just propose injecting people with random stuff and then assess within the clinical trail whether it is safe or not… there is alot of assessment beforehand. In other words it can take years.

in this case there are no halth concearns at all. Well my experience with japanese inventions or technologies is that they are aiming for a fast market entry. Their social culturel background differs highly from those of western researchers.

Western researchers like the idea " Hmmm lets inject something in the head and its ok"

While asian researchers go the Gundam Way and try to really get a hand on the FUTURE and this is hands down the creation of cycling hair follicles.

So far they created what people need (a follicle which can cycle and doesnt differ from a normal native hair) what they need to do now is to make this an acceptable mass market procedure and this can be tough.

Think of it as a mathematical equasion.

You have the value 10 which is the result, but now you need the correct was to achieve or support this value. So what is the correct way?

Is it

12 - 2

9 +1

100:10

Thats their current problem. In my opinion, this kind of approach (creating follicles from scratch rather then try to keep your native ones on life support) is the way to go, hands down.

And if you read this paper carefully you could also read what is needed for this. Its also surgeons who know their stuff. I think that Gho will be one of the first ones to work with them, maybe Cole also.

In addition, you can tell that those reasearchers know their stuff because they categorized hair follicles in the correct area " organs". And it is of course possible to clone healthy follicles by the 1000. You can clone almost everything except such complex things like your brain.

As an example, a follicle consistes of different departments, where the visible hair is just a garbage biproduct. And those different compartments can be cloned or multiplied individually and also in combination.

What Gho is doing right now is the lets be careful here “Predecessor” of what will be the future (Team Tokyo)

Can somebody tell me if my assumptions are correct

» there may be OBVIOUS reasons for potential health concerns so that the
» procedure would not even be accepted for entry into clinical trails. You
» dont just propose injecting people with random stuff and then assess within
» the clinical trail whether it is safe or not… there is alot of assessment
» beforehand. In other words it can take years.

I doubt anybody there is injecting people with random stuff, actually reading what it says on the website it’s just autologous stem cells. Nothing dangerous by any means, either it grows or it dies. It sounds safer than histogen or finasteride, and it’s definitelly safer than chopping your head and then transplanting your own hair to another location like Frankenstein.

However, you want to take it negatively it seems, I’m just trying to be pro-active and even if you are right, and Team Tokio has nothing safe, the sooner we know it, the better it is, I hate long promises but false promises are even worse.

In this case i am not negative because it seems that they reallydid their homework, they didnt wasted time with " Hey lets see if we can do it" nope they skipped this part to get to the crucial point, the hair cycling. And this seems to work. I am more negative about Replicel in which i dont have any hopes at all

Transplantation therapy is never going to be a solution to hair regeneration because of one obvious reason. It will never be able to place follicles close enough to create required minimum of 80 hairs per square centimetre. Anything less than that will appear as thinning. I mean, you can place them close enough but they won’t yield 80 per sq/cm. No hair transplant can achieve that to date. It appears that artificially you can not make follicles develop and grow in such proximity. So even if you have reserves to cover all your head and azz, you won’t achieve density. It will look like individual hairs but not even a lock. So as with regards to that picture, you can stick it in your azz for a night. But thanks for info. As the article says, it’s promising for teeth regeneration where density is not prime task. Unless they can revolutionize hair implanting method to achieve density, it won’t do any good for us.

» Transplantation therapy is never going to be a solution to hair
» regeneration because of one obvious reason. It will never be able to place
» follicles close enough to create required minimum of 80 hairs per square
» centimetre. Anything less than that will appear as thinning. I mean, you
» can place them close enough but they won’t yield 80 per sq/cm. No hair
» transplant can achieve that to date. It appears that artificially you can
» not make follicles develop and grow in such proximity. So even if you have
» reserves to cover all your head and azz, you won’t achieve density. It will
» look like individual hairs but not even a lock. So as with regards to that
» picture, you can stick it in your azz for a night. But thanks for info. As
» the article says, it’s promising for teeth regeneration where density is
» not prime task. Unless they can revolutionize hair implanting method to
» achieve density, it won’t do any good for us.

Are you by any chance a moron? You dont even need 80 Grafts to appear full. Some people dont have 80 Grafts per cm from a nature stand point. And i bet you would suck di``s as a NW6 who can have an overall density of 50 Grafts. you would go down on your knees and suck them so hard your mouth would get dry.

So next time if you feel to post stupid nonsense stuff, try to go to 4chan or something else you ungrateful bastard

Are you a hair transplant doc or a aboriginal? Because only they bark out that 35 hair per sq is enough to create density. If you’re not aboriginal, you should recognize letters. look at 6th class anatomy book which says, average human hair density is 80 hairs per sq/cm. And that is only average! You’re either hair transplant campaign victim or aboriginal, honestly.

» Are you a hair transplant doc or a aboriginal? Because only they bark out
» that 35 hair per sq is enough to create density. If you’re not aboriginal,
» you should recognize letters. look at 6th class anatomy book which says,
» average human hair density is 80 hairs per sq/cm. And that is only average!
» You’re either hair transplant campaign victim or aboriginal, honestly.

Aboriginals are smart people. The only thing of 80 is your IQ and thats it. Oh btw Gho can do 100 Grafts per sq

» Transplantation therapy is never going to be a solution to hair
» regeneration because of one obvious reason. It will never be able to place
» follicles close enough to create required minimum of 80 hairs per square
» centimetre. Anything less than that will appear as thinning. I mean, you
» can place them close enough but they won’t yield 80 per sq/cm. No hair
» transplant can achieve that to date. It appears that artificially you can
» not make follicles develop and grow in such proximity. So even if you have
» reserves to cover all your head and azz, you won’t achieve density. It will
» look like individual hairs but not even a lock. So as with regards to that
» picture, you can stick it in your azz for a night. But thanks for info. As
» the article says, it’s promising for teeth regeneration where density is
» not prime task. Unless they can revolutionize hair implanting method to
» achieve density, it won’t do any good for us.

It can be done now. Research a bit more. Making a new discovery doesn’t mean the one who did knows EVERYTHING and what is currently being developed and available.

The problem with ignorant fools who are not involved in the world of science assume these scientists and researchers are gods and know it all from a to z, they only know pretty much their research and it’s obviously not transplantation.

That picture is not a random picture, it’s the professor in charge of the research. Show some respect, ignorant fool.

Go back to your snake oil injection thread, leave this thread for people who know a bit more than snake oils.

» in this case there are no halth concearns at all. Well my experience with
» japanese inventions or technologies is that they are aiming for a fast
» market entry. Their social culturel background differs highly from those of
» western researchers.
»
» Western researchers like the idea " Hmmm lets inject something in the head
» and its ok"
»
» While asian researchers go the Gundam Way and try to really get a hand on
» the FUTURE and this is hands down the creation of cycling hair follicles.
»
» So far they created what people need (a follicle which can cycle and doesnt
» differ from a normal native hair) what they need to do now is to make this
» an acceptable mass market procedure and this can be tough.
»
» Think of it as a mathematical equasion.
»
» You have the value 10 which is the result, but now you need the correct was
» to achieve or support this value. So what is the correct way?
»
» Is it
»
» 12 - 2
»
» 9 +1
»
» 100:10
»
» Thats their current problem. In my opinion, this kind of approach (creating
» follicles from scratch rather then try to keep your native ones on life
» support) is the way to go, hands down.
»
» And if you read this paper carefully you could also read what is needed for
» this. Its also surgeons who know their stuff. I think that Gho will be one
» of the first ones to work with them, maybe Cole also.
»
» In addition, you can tell that those reasearchers know their stuff because
» they categorized hair follicles in the correct area " organs". And it is of
» course possible to clone healthy follicles by the 1000. You can clone
» almost everything except such complex things like your brain.
»
» As an example, a follicle consistes of different departments, where the
» visible hair is just a garbage biproduct. And those different compartments
» can be cloned or multiplied individually and also in combination.
»
» What Gho is doing right now is the lets be careful here “Predecessor” of
» what will be the future (Team Tokyo)
»
» Can somebody tell me if my assumptions are correct

everything 100% correct but I was in Japan and what you speak of their culture and way of thinking is somewhat right. That’s what I like about these guys, they refer to hf as organs and not just injecting a a specific cell that would regenerate the entire organ and pray that it does form an interaction with tissues around it and achieves it.

They want to take care of all the angles for this to become true, or wait…they already did.

It’s only a matter of time.

Nobody in the history of mankind has shown what this professor has shown in naturally bald mice, thick and black human hair with a mohawk that we all dream of.

Why do you think I chose this nickname?
That’s right I saw it coming :rotfl: . But I knew when they showed something like this, this would be the real and only HM other than Gho.

No replicel, no intercytex and no aderans it’s team tokyo.

Investors if you are reading this, stop investing in the snake oil current HM companies and get your ass to invest on Team tokyo. Now !

I wish they “Tokyo researchers” could come out with some viable results. And I don’t rule out they couldn’t. But until they can patent a hair transplant method that can yield 80 hair per sq/cm, they won’t achieve anything even if they have reserves to cover two football pitches with hair. Remember, whatever hair transplant docs say about density, it matters little. Because all it matters is yield, and at the moment they achieve 25% at best.

» I wish they “Tokyo researchers” could come out with some viable results.
» And I don’t rule out they couldn’t. But until they can patent a hair
» transplant method that can yield 80 hair per sq/cm
, they won’t achieve
» anything even if they have reserves to cover two football pitches with
» hair. Remember, whatever hair transplant docs say about density, it matters
» little. Because all it matters is yield, and at the moment they achieve 25%
» at best.

Lmao !

Thanks expert at HTs for your thoughts.

» Are you a hair transplant doc or a aboriginal? Because only they bark out
» that 35 hair per sq is enough to create density. If you’re not aboriginal,
» you should recognize letters. look at 6th class anatomy book which says,
» average human hair density is 80 hairs per sq/cm. And that is only average!
» You’re either hair transplant campaign victim or aboriginal, honestly.

Aboriginal? I guess your talking about aboriginal or indigenous people who lack formal modern schooling and still live primitive lives. Im sure aboriginals in the amazon know little of average hair density counts. If your an Aussie and using it as a pejorative like nigger for the indigenous people there, thats pretty weak.

Also less then average density if it looked and grew naturally and could cover all balding areas would be pretty good for alot of people. I would be quite pleased with 60 per in my balding area if it looked natural and the direction and texture was good.

» » Are you a hair transplant doc or a aboriginal?
» your an Aussie and using it as a pejorative like nigger for the indigenous
» people there, thats pretty weak.

I wondered the same thing too.

What is “aboriginal” and in what context is it being used?

Sounds like he’s hurling a racial insult.