Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Starting a new thread about the Israeli project


#1

Guys please! Let’s keep this thread on topic about the Israeli project. Does anybody have any suggestions how we could possibly get to use this treatment now or very soon?

let’s put our heads together.

One thing we need to do is create a reliable way to communicate with the developers so we can have back-and-forth exchange. Posters who have talked with the developers are responding ad hoc regards to one specific issue at a time and even that one issue is not completely worked through in these communications as there are unanswered questions and things left hanging.

We need a reliable way to talk with the developers so we can establish communication and discuss issues thoroughly back and forth.

The thing is that if this treatment is as good as the photos indicate then we want to try this treatment and there are probably ways to make this happen, including potentially us being set up as the American associates involved with the technology and we could maybe also be the guinea pigs. But we would have to communicate with them in order to work something out be it as associates or just as customers.


#2

I would like to call Yoram Benit. My email address is russell-claudia2011@hotmail.com


#3

I truly do not think that you are intellectually up to the task. I would not be surprised if Yoran Benit does not want to speak with any hair loss suffers anymore after receiving a phone call from you…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I would like to call Yoram Benit. My email address is russell-claudia2011@hotmail.com[/quote]


#4

He’s got a facebook profile as far as I can see. :smiley:

If he’s born in 1959.


#5

Why would you say something so obviously incorrect when I’m one of the posters who endeavors to establish and maintain dialogue with researchers while you’re one of the stupes who damages and scuttles dialogue with researchers? You’re intellectually inferiority renders you incapable of grasping your own failings and the commonality of you failings.

[quote]I truly do not think that you are intellectually up to the task. I would not be surprised if Yoran Benit does not want to speak with any hair loss suffers anymore after receiving a phone call from you…

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I would like to call Yoram Benit. My email address is russell-claudia2011@hotmail.com

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]


#6

“My email address is russell-claudia2011@hotmail.com

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/04/0412_020412_TVtsavolions.html


#7

I don’t think the guys behind this product have any interest of getting in contact with any of us… I mean… why would they help us putting a similar device together when they must be trying to get this in to the market themselves (so they can sell it to us)?.. also, I don’t think they want any sensible info leaking to competitors… so why would they sell us this product now and taking those risks when they can put it together and sale on big scale?.. they are not going to hear us… on a larger scale (the way companies always try to look thigs at) they dont win anything by helping or talking with us right now… as I said, at least not nearly as much as they will if they keep in silence for now…


#8

I never said we should talk about copying their device. I said we should talk to them about securing their device and possibly be their American associates assisting in getting involved in the American market.

You need to read my past post again so you can understand it.

Also, I guess you don’t know about it but the developers have already talked to some of the posters as far back as a week ago so your idea that they won’t talk to us was proved wrong before you posted that the developers won’t talk to us. Just to bring you up to speed.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by osma_27[/postedby]
I don’t think the guys behind this product have any interest of getting in contact with any of us… I mean… why would they help us putting a similar device together when they must be trying to get this in to the market themselves (so they can sell it to us)?.. also, I don’t think they want any sensible info leaking to competitors… so why would they sell us this product now and taking those risks when they can put it together and sale on big scale?.. they are not going to hear us… on a larger scale (the way companies always try to look thigs at) they dont win anything by helping or talking with us right now… as I said, at least not nearly as much as they will if they keep in silence for now…[/quote]


#9

Lol… and you believe that a person who doesnt have a passport or know where his parents were born can help them bring this product to the American Market? I honestly have doubt that you are even capable of tying your own shoes.

[quote]I never said we should talk about copying their device. I said we should talk to them about securing their device and possibly be their American associates assisting in getting involved in the American market.

You need to read my past post again so you can understand it.

Also, I guess you don’t know about it but the developers have already talked to some of the posters as far back as a week ago so your idea that they won’t talk to us was proved wrong before you posted that the developers won’t talk to us. Just to bring you up to speed.

[postedby]Originally Posted by osma_27[/postedby]
I don’t think the guys behind this product have any interest of getting in contact with any of us… I mean… why would they help us putting a similar device together when they must be trying to get this in to the market themselves (so they can sell it to us)?.. also, I don’t think they want any sensible info leaking to competitors… so why would they sell us this product now and taking those risks when they can put it together and sale on big scale?.. they are not going to hear us… on a larger scale (the way companies always try to look thigs at) they dont win anything by helping or talking with us right now… as I said, at least not nearly as much as they will if they keep in silence for now…

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]


#10

What a laugh! You’re an idiot. And honestly even calling you an idiot is elevating your stature beyond your true worth because some idiots would understandably take offense at being compared to pathetic sh!t like you.

Your use this site as a form of counseling to vent and engage in some kind of group therapy where you can cry about smearing your make-up on your boyfriend’s pillows and other whiny sh!t.

The only certainty when it comes to you is that you will be bald longer than you have to be bald because you have already been bald longer than you have to be, which shows what an inferior slouch you are.

Hairman before applying his hair-in-a-can:

http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/11619

Hairman after applying his hair-in-a-can:

http://www.fashonhair.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Hair-Loss-Women-3.jpg

Side-view of Hairman after applying his hair-in-a-can:

http://www.healthzillion.com/hair-care/what-causes-baldness/

[quote]Lol… and you believe that a person who doesnt have a passport or know where his parents were born can help them bring this product to the American Market? I honestly have doubt that you are even capable of tying your own shoes.

I never said we should talk about copying their device. I said we should talk to them about securing their device and possibly be their American associates assisting in getting involved in the American market.

You need to read my past post again so you can understand it.

Also, I guess you don’t know about it but the developers have already talked to some of the posters as far back as a week ago so your idea that they won’t talk to us was proved wrong before you posted that the developers won’t talk to us. Just to bring you up to speed.

[postedby]Originally Posted by osma_27[/postedby]
I don’t think the guys behind this product have any interest of getting in contact with any of us… I mean… why would they help us putting a similar device together when they must be trying to get this in to the market themselves (so they can sell it to us)?.. also, I don’t think they want any sensible info leaking to competitors… so why would they sell us this product now and taking those risks when they can put it together and sale on big scale?.. they are not going to hear us… on a larger scale (the way companies always try to look thigs at) they dont win anything by helping or talking with us right now… as I said, at least not nearly as much as they will if they keep in silence for now…

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]


#11

I’d like to talk about this project, because I think it “could” be legit (even though I’m not really sure tbh). The thing is, I registered on another forum just to post in a existing thread about this project. In my first posting I posted a link to two vids and a link to a russian website, where a similar, older product is shown. Maybe kind of a predecessor to the thing we discuss here, at least there seems to be a direct link. I asked if someone from Russia knows more about this, because it is sold there. It could help us to understand how this differs from pure derma-rolling. Moreover it could help us to get into touch with a specific person that plays a role in this new invention from Israel.
The consequence was that I was banned forever for no specific reason.
So this casts a poor light on some hair loss forums in my opinion.


#12

Why not post the information here?


#13

If you refer to bald truth what happens there I think the moderators purposely let different conversations go on on the only pillox thread there. They might even mix it up themselves just to throw people off the real conversation. They finally allowed one thread about pillox but I think they are sabotaging it. If you check it out there is only one post on the right topic. The first one. The rest are talks about fin minox and everything else. Post the stuff you want here don’t bother with bald truth. They are hiding something and don’t want the real conversations about pillox.


#14

I agree with the other posters who say we should talk about it here. This site isn’t interfering with discussion about it but the other site is for some reason. You yourself know this because they deleted the entire conversation.

I also think this project is likely legit and would like for us at this one site to get involved with the project somehow some way. We should all put our heads together and work toward that objective.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Ross[/postedby]
I’d like to talk about this project, because I think it “could” be legit (even though I’m not really sure tbh). The thing is, I registered on another forum just to post in a existing thread about this project. In my first posting I posted a link to two vids and a link to a russian website, where a similar, older product is shown. Maybe kind of a predecessor to the thing we discuss here, at least there seems to be a direct link. I asked if someone from Russia knows more about this, because it is sold there. It could help us to understand how this differs from pure derma-rolling. Moreover it could help us to get into touch with a specific person that plays a role in this new invention from Israel.
The consequence was that I was banned forever for no specific reason.
So this casts a poor light on some hair loss forums in my opinion.[/quote]


#15

Jar jar the only way I can think its to turn up at Yoram door and beg him to include you in his trials. I can’t see any other way. If I think that would work I would even travel there myself.


#16

Well other posters have gotten into phone conversation with Yoram. If they can do it we can do it. We need someone to share Yoram’s contact with us. Brunobald knows his contact info so Brunobald will hopefully share information with us.

I found a man with the same (Yoram Benit) name who lives in Israel and works at a Florida capitalist company. I sent an email to the company 2 days ago but I have not received a response. I don’t even know if it’s the same Yoram Benit.

We need to talk with Yoram Benit. If we could talk with him we perhaps could negotiate a way we could be involved with the project or at least perhaps secure the treatment from them by them sending the treatment to us with us being some kind of “official” testers in some capacity.

The thing is that we need us to talk with Yoram ourselves rather than have a go-between talk with Yoram for us because go-betweens, like brunobald, give only small pieces of information and then vanish. We need to be able to discuss issues in depth with Yoram.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Rob35[/postedby]
Jar jar the only way I can think its to turn up at Yoram door and beg him to include you in his trials. I can’t see any other way. If I think that would work I would even travel there myself.[/quote]


#17

I don’t refer to TB_T, but to HLT. I didn’t even try to register at TB_T, because I know how this forum is “moderated” in a very special way.
Well, if you search for “Israeli Hair Clinic”, you’ll see that the person who is supposed to offer this new invention from Israel runs a clinic in Russia. Maybe we can get in touch with him this way.
The guy who is supposed to offer this new Pilox thing also offers a “similar” (well, not exactly similar) product in Russia. You can see how it works on the first three vids here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeliyVoin?feature=watch
I don’t think this “product” or “procedure” is something to get exited about, to me it just looks like a special approach of derma-rolling or -stamping. I hope the product wer’re discussing here in this topic will be a lot better in respect of results.


#18

Thanks for the information Ross.

Not sure what to make of those videos, but somehow the possibility that the same guy is involved with both PiloxII and what we’re seeing in the videos doesn’t make it seem all that promising.


#19

Yeah, I feel the same way. But on the other hand the interesting thing about Pilox II is the apparatus, and this apparatus was invented by two scientists and not by the guy who is supposed to offer it. That’s what makes me still feel a little bit optimistic.


#20

The video shows a device branded DermaPen, which, if you google it, is a rather interesting, if a bit pricey, alternative to a regular dermaroller, widely and readily available all around the world. Using the very same presentation video only in better quality.

So - exactly how did you make the connection, Ross? From the guys behind the Piloxll to the shady Russian YouTube channel? By googling “Israeli Hair Clinic”? Well, when it comes to medicine everything Israeli is a bit of a thing here (I live in Moscow, Russia), so there are quite a few of them, as well as “Israeli dental clinics” and what not. It’s nothing more than a marketing trick. Oh, and as for the hair clinics here, many of them do offer “needle therapy” of some sort or another - they did for years with nothing to show for it. So I can see no reason for the connection you’ve made - maybe you forgot to mention something?

Now, since I’ve just registered and am typing anyway, I did research Dov Ingman in the Russian segment of the web when the whole piloxll story appeared on BT-T. He has quite a few retailers for his skin product Leorex here and did visit with lectures and presentations over the past years. No mention of anything hairloss related to be found however.

But come on, guys, this is ridiculous. These crumbs of information we are left to gather after that_freaking_f#$k of a bait. It’s just frustrating to know for the first time that there actually is something out there that actually works, that could help you right now, but to be left in a complete darkness as to what’s going on about it, even though a number of people from these leper colonies of ours did get in and are in contact with the researchers. But well.

As an aside, hasn’t that DermaPen thingy already been discussed as an alternative to the dermaroller? I’m quite surprised that this is the first time I hear about it - again, it seems to be widely marketed and readily available. And it seems to be usable by someone with long hair. No? TracyC from the B-T-T was preparing to go at great lengths to be able to use a dermaroller with her long hair - this seems to be much better (doesn’t, by the way, she participate anywhere else? I, like many others as I’ve gathered, haven’t been able to register @B-T-T. And she’s such a voice of reason we’re all missing. No, she doesn’t?).

Oh, and so sorry about all the asides - first time poster.