Sara Armani Fue Result - 2,500 grafts

The patient below had 2,500 FUE grafts with Dr. Sarah Armani. His result turned out nice I think. I have posted some pictures below of his hair as well as his web page so you can read through his experience.

Here is the link to his webpage:

» The patient below had 2,500 FUE grafts with Dr. Sarah Armani. His result
» turned out nice I think. I have posted some pictures below of his hair as
» well as his web page so you can read through his experience.
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Here is the link to his webpage:
»
» http://golfjunkie29.blogspot.com/
Yeah, this guys photo was one of the photos I took in to show Dr Armani one of the hairline styles I liked.
Great result. One of his best in my opinion.

Nice results looking good.

» Nice results looking good.

beautiful

» » Nice results looking good.
»
» beautiful

helmet hair, it looks so 80s

» » » Nice results looking good.
» »
» » beautiful
»
» helmet hair, it looks so 80s

LOL, and who among us wouldn’t give their left nut to be called helmet hair?!?!?! Great work. Armani is THE way to go.

I hope mine grows in that thick as well… looks awesome…

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but from the blog you linked to, it seems that your before pictures posted here are actually from before multiple strip surgeries, not just the FUE. Presumably there have been far more grafts put into this result than you therefore let on.

» http://golfjunkie29.blogspot.com/

Did you actually read the blog? It is all there in black and white that he had three previous strips.

» Did you actually read the blog? It is all there in black and white that he
» had three previous strips.

Yes, thanks for that. That’s what I just said in my post.

However, if you don’t read the blog, and just look at the pictures posted on the board, there is no mention of the prior strip surgeries. It just shows side-by-side, before pictures from BEFORE the strip surgeries, compared to the after of the FUE, with no indication that there were in fact multiple surgeries.

I know that the first time I looked at this post, I was very impressed, at least until I read the blog. It’s a nice result, but I do think the original post is misleading. Why not show, as a before, the actual before of the FUE, not the original strip?

can it be confirmed that Armani uses a mechanical drill to remove the grafts from the donor area, I believe it has been asked before on another board but never actually clarified.

» » Did you actually read the blog? It is all there in black and white that
» he
» » had three previous strips.
»
» Yes, thanks for that. That’s what I just said in my post.
»
» However, if you don’t read the blog, and just look at the pictures posted
» on the board, there is no mention of the prior strip surgeries. It just
» shows side-by-side, before pictures from BEFORE the strip surgeries,
» compared to the after of the FUE, with no indication that there were in
» fact multiple surgeries.
»
» I know that the first time I looked at this post, I was very impressed, at
» least until I read the blog. It’s a nice result, but I do think the
» original post is misleading. Why not show, as a before, the actual before
» of the FUE, not the original strip?

Z22, the below before picture was taken right before his Armani Fue session. The results yo usee, the transformation you see here was from his Armani FUE.

» can it be confirmed that Armani uses a mechanical drill to remove the
» grafts from the donor area, I believe it has been asked before on another
» board but never actually clarified.

I’m sorry Who, but what Dr. Armani uses for extractions tools is confidential.

» » can it be confirmed that Armani uses a mechanical drill to remove the
» » grafts from the donor area, I believe it has been asked before on
» another
» » board but never actually clarified.
»
» I’m sorry Who, but what Dr. Armani uses for extractions tools is
» confidential.

confidential? you make it sound like you invented the wheel.

you make all these claims about what is available from a donor, 10k plus and you cannot even tell the public what size tool or what method of propulsion it uses to scar them. You think that is reasonable Pat, can you say hand on hair that when you had your operation you cannot remember what was used, you were not even a little curious to ask when you heard the noise??

So, you must think it unreasonable that the “inventor of FUE”, Dr. Ray Woods, has never divulged his method of extraction or the size of instruments or anything else that is technical about his procedure? Are you considering Dr. Armani?

» So, you must think it unreasonable that the “inventor of FUE”, Dr. Ray
» Woods, has never divulged his method of extraction or the size of
» instruments or anything else that is technical about his procedure? Are you
» considering Dr. Armani?

As it happens I do find it odd that Dr Woods has never done so, technique of extraction is different but tool used I do find a little odd is rarely divulged. Inventor is a strong statement also, almost like asking for a patent when we all know it is not possible and never filed, just tools are ever filed for patent. Whether I consider Armani is totally irrelevant to me asking the question, especially on a forum that is for the patient to ask. If the doctor/clinic refuses to answer is their right and says much about the way they work. Ironically to me it seems that some use the forum as a “tool” for advertising and the only tool is the one that goes without knowing the truth.

FUE is performed differerently by different doctors. Dr. Armani has his own version of FUE that allows him to judge the angle, depth and direction of the follicle during extraction with specially designed tools that he created. Details of the those tools are confidential. I don’t mean to upset you WHO but that is the way it is.

To me, a person should choose a clinic based on the results he sees from that doctor, not on tool specifications.

» FUE is performed differerently by different doctors. Dr. Armani has his own
» version of FUE that allows him to judge the angle, depth and direction of
» the follicle during extraction with specially designed tools that he
» created. Details of the those tools are confidential. I don’t mean to upset
» you WHO but that is the way it is.
»
» To me, a person should choose a clinic based on the results he sees from
» that doctor, not on tool specifications.

Or the cynical may say it is to create a mystique around the brand to distance it from others and make it sound more unique and “special”. So, you cannot say if you use a drill, not to worry because I know the answer anyway just wondered if you would be open…and you couldn’t.

Can you answer this then, does Dr Armani see any difference in the yield between FUE and FUT as he has performed both now.

» » FUE is performed differerently by different doctors. Dr. Armani has his
» own
» » version of FUE that allows him to judge the angle, depth and direction
» of
» » the follicle during extraction with specially designed tools that he
» » created. Details of the those tools are confidential. I don’t mean to
» upset
» » you WHO but that is the way it is.
» »
» » To me, a person should choose a clinic based on the results he sees
» from
» » that doctor, not on tool specifications.
»
» Or the cynical may say it is to create a mystique around the brand to
» distance it from others and make it sound more unique and “special”. So,
» you cannot say if you use a drill, not to worry because I know the answer
» anyway just wondered if you would be open…and you couldn’t.
»
» Can you answer this then, does Dr Armani see any difference in the yield
» between FUE and FUT as he has performed both now.

Good question

Not sure about the tool, but I had a procedure in college with Bosley which turned out to be a bad decision. I did a lot of resarch before choosing Dr. Armani. My choice was purely on the results. I did not care what tool was used as long as the results were good. I am extremely pleased with my 2500 Strip surgery I had 3 years ago. I am going to get FUE from Armani in the next few months to enhance the density. Armani’s work speaks for itself. Who cares what the tool is.