Sara Armani Fue Result - 2,500 grafts

OMG with results like that, who gives a toss what tool he uses! The results are amazing.

» OMG with results like that, who gives a toss what tool he uses! The results
» are amazing.

That is the most uneducated reply to a comment i have heard, who cares?? well you should care if your donor is compromised and it causes problems in the future. The reason you should “give a toss” is for the same reason people are scared of a bad strip scar… it can %&ck your donor if FUE is done wrong and probably worse than a strip scar can.

I assume ash you have never put a drill against a surface and not seen it skid across it, or a little movement as it enters the surface, the hole it makes is bigger then needed, and when it is rotating it is harder to control depth it goes to name another problem. So, to say it doesn’t matter is crazy.

There’s no need to take the comment so literally…I meant that I have complete faith in Dr.Armani and with all due respect…I am certainly not uneducated in the specifics…I did my research, believe me. Hence I can be a little blasé about what tool is being used by Armani.

“well you should care if your donor is compromised and it causes problems in the future” And have you seen in person messed up donors by the doctor? And talked to these patients? Probably not. I learned a long time ago it is mostly competing doctors that do not know what the other doc is doing that spread this around. Again if you saw the donors after the procedures and the patients comming on the internet complaining that they can no longer have another procedure and showing this. Then we have something to talk about!

Who:

Why don’t you take your Armani bashing and your sorry, punk ass back to HLH. You have absoutely NOTHING to add to this forum and all of your posts are agenda driven. You are not here to help any posters nor are you here looking to research a potential doctor. Please disclose the screen name that you use on HLH so everyone here can see your true colors.

» Not sure about the tool, but I had a procedure in college with Bosley which
» turned out to be a bad decision. I did a lot of resarch before choosing Dr.
» Armani. My choice was purely on the results. I did not care what tool was
» used as long as the results were good. I am extremely pleased with my 2500
» Strip surgery I had 3 years ago. I am going to get FUE from Armani in the
» next few months to enhance the density. Armani’s work speaks for itself.
» Who cares what the tool is.

there are morons like hairtech and bigmac who are nuts about tool size, it’s just plain old stupid to believe that smaller instruments are always better, by now we all know that fue white dots are unavoidable even for those who are using .75mm

» » OMG with results like that, who gives a toss what tool he uses! The
» results
» » are amazing.
»
» That is the most uneducated reply to a comment i have heard, who cares??
» well you should care if your donor is compromised and it causes problems in
» the future. The reason you should “give a toss” is for the same reason
» people are scared of a bad strip scar… it can %&ck your donor if FUE is
» done wrong and probably worse than a strip scar can.
»
» I assume ash you have never put a drill against a surface and not seen it
» skid across it, or a little movement as it enters the surface, the hole it
» makes is bigger then needed, and when it is rotating it is harder to
» control depth it goes to name another problem. So, to say it doesn’t matter
» is crazy.
»
» Also, Admin, I maybe blind but i gave my opinion on some pictures of
» Armani results and they seem to have gone, infact the entire thread seems
» to have gone! was it removed or archived? All I said was they quality of
» the pictures was not good or reprensatative of the result and asked for new
» better ones, is this not allowed now or does censorship cross to what ever
» a clinic doesn’t like has to be removed. I hope not.

Your comment about the drill, you think this applies to all fue in general? Care to elaborate why you feel that way about fue?

» » » can it be confirmed that Armani uses a mechanical drill to remove the
» » » grafts from the donor area, I believe it has been asked before on
» » another
» » » board but never actually clarified.
» »
» » I’m sorry Who, but what Dr. Armani uses for extractions tools is
» » confidential.
»
» confidential? you make it sound like you invented the wheel.
»
» you make all these claims about what is available from a donor, 10k plus
» and you cannot even tell the public what size tool or what method of
» propulsion it uses to scar them. You think that is reasonable Pat, can you
» say hand on hair that when you had your operation you cannot remember what
» was used, you were not even a little curious to ask when you heard the
» noise??
So when a patient goes for a heart operation he should interogate the Drs whether he uses a half inch scalpel or 3/4 inch scalpel right. And its a conspiracy if he didnt tell you.
The fact is most people are not interested in becoming techs or surgeons, and finding out the ins and outs of every tool. They are interested in getting a really good hair transplant. I think final outcomes are the best way to judge who are the good docs and the bad docs.
Maybe my local GP should go out and buy the latest and greatest drill/tool/whatever and start a practise, if that is the main criteria. You tell me the tool youd liked used and Im sure he’ll be happy to work on your head. I’d love to work on your head, but unfortunately I dont think youd like the results. I would though.

wow, some techy folk here.

This is not heart surgery it is a comercial treatment that is not necessary to undergo and when clinics advertise there is every right to ask a question about their methods.

I have not attacked, I asked questions, does Armani use a drill and do they see a difference between yield with FUE and Strip, hardly probing questions. I have not mentioned punch size at all so again no reason to mention that.
I have seen a patient of in the flesh so I believe I am in a position to ask after seeing a result grown out. I have no agenda other than asking questions I think are worth asking, if you don’t no problem, don’t reply to my posts and I am not a poster on whatever that has to do with it.

“This is not heart surgery it is a comercial treatment that is not necessary to undergo and when clinics advertise there is every right to ask a question about their methods” No it’s not heart surgery agreed. But do you know of any other cosmetic surgerys that have so much talk on tool size and how they get the job done? My opinion it’s doctors and clinic reps that started making this a big discussion because someone else was doing something different then what they were or were capable of doing.

» Can you answer this then, does Dr Armani see any difference in the yield
» between FUE and FUT as he has performed both now.

If I tell you yes, Armani said FUT gives better yield, would that make you feel better? Why do you make this sound like a life and death issue, what am I missing?

I’d like to think some people don’t have an agenda… but when they ask a question, and then admit later that they already knew the answer to the question but just wanted to see how honest the clinic is… it seems pretty obvious that they have an agenda…

If you already knew the answer to a question, why would you ask the question in the hopes of catching the clinic in a lie?? Obviously to try and discredit the clinic…

» I’d like to think some people don’t have an agenda… but when they ask a
» question, and then admit later that they already knew the answer to the
» question but just wanted to see how honest the clinic is… it seems pretty
» obvious that they have an agenda…
»
» If you already knew the answer to a question, why would you ask the
» question in the hopes of catching the clinic in a lie?? Obviously to try
» and discredit the clinic…

It’s a meaningless debate, first it is hard to prove that strip yield is really superior to fue and even if it is true, how can you put a price tag on a donor that is free of strip scar?

» wow, some techy folk here.
»
» This is not heart surgery it is a comercial treatment that is not
» necessary to undergo and when clinics advertise there is every right to ask
» a question about their methods.
»
» I have not attacked, I asked questions, does Armani use a drill and do
» they see a difference between yield with FUE and Strip, hardly probing
» questions. I have not mentioned punch size at all so again no reason to
» mention that.

A drill? What kind of drill are you talking about? The only drill I know of are the ones used by construction people, how the hell can a drill be used to take out donor follicles? What drill are you talking about? What gives you the idea that he uses a drill?

» » wow, some techy folk here.
» »
» » This is not heart surgery it is a comercial treatment that is not
» » necessary to undergo and when clinics advertise there is every right to
» ask
» » a question about their methods.
» »
» » I have not attacked, I asked questions, does Armani use a drill and do
» » they see a difference between yield with FUE and Strip, hardly probing
» » questions. I have not mentioned punch size at all so again no reason to
» » mention that.
»
» A drill? What kind of drill are you talking about? The only drill I know
» of are the ones used by construction people, how the hell can a drill be
» used to take out donor follicles? What drill are you talking about? What
» gives you the idea that he uses a drill?

LOL you guys crack me up!

I have to totally agree with nyc_aarmani1 on this one…

When I decided to have my strip procedure with Dr. Armani 4 years ago I was most concerned with educating myself with results achieved by patients who had the procedure. Every doctor has their own technique and as long as proven results are achieved on a consistent basis then I am all for it. I wil be going back to Dr. Armani in the near future for a FUE procedure to enhance the density in the frontal area. The last thing I am thinking about is how the grafts are going to be extracted. I am researching the results of past and present patients who have had the FUE procedure with Dr. Armani.

I’m sorry “who” but I think you are way off base with this whole drill argument…

Oh, and regarding the pictures posted in this thread, these results are fantastic!

» I have to totally agree with nyc_aarmani1 on this one…
»
» When I decided to have my strip procedure with Dr. Armani 4 years ago I
» was most concerned with educating myself with results achieved by patients
» who had the procedure. Every doctor has their own technique and as long as
» proven results are achieved on a consistent basis then I am all for it. I
» wil be going back to Dr. Armani in the near future for a FUE procedure to
» enhance the density in the frontal area. The last thing I am thinking
» about is how the grafts are going to be extracted. I am researching the
» results of past and present patients who have had the FUE procedure with
» Dr. Armani.
»
» I’m sorry “who” but I think you are way off base with this whole drill
» argument…
»
» Oh, and regarding the pictures posted in this thread, these results are
» fantastic!

Great pics, I can’t believe you only had 2500 grafts. Have you lost more hair since your surgery 4 years ago? I couldn’t tell from your pics whether you still have good density behind the hairline.

FF, I think this is the recurring question for Armani’s patients, while it looks amazing front loading the hairline, you can’t help but wonder what’s going to happen if we lose more hair after the procedure and whether people can tell we had hair transplant done.

At the end of the day it is still the patient’s right to pay for a front-loaded HT if he wants one and he’s a legal adult.

If you’re gonna push this issue about the Armani clinic, push where it counts - the fraudulent donor reserves estimates that encourage all this young front-loading.

» At the end of the day it is still the patient’s right to pay for a
» front-loaded HT if he wants one and he’s a legal adult.
»
» If you’re gonna push this issue about the Armani clinic, push where it
» counts - the fraudulent donor reserves estimates that
» encourage all this young front-loading.

I hear you, I am not trying to get on Armani’s case, I couldn’t care less, I am a NW5 there is no way I can have enough donor spare for a thick hairline, I am just curious if these guys have carefully thought it out before getting a front-loaded ht and whether they have a plan B if God forbids they start losing more hair soon after the surgery. Let’s face it, many of us will eventually become NW4, 5 or 6 one day.