QR 678 New Photos

» - Dr Debraj Shome, The Esthetic Clinics

“Theres a sucker born every minute”

-Some Guy

Pics of patient 3 are pretty good! I think thats the first time I’m truly impressed with one of the published photos…except obviously for that cancer guy.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

What is the website talking about. What unique molecule are they referring to ?

» » - Dr Debraj Shome, The Esthetic Clinics
»
» Pics of patient 3 are pretty good! I think thats the first time I’m truly
» impressed with one of the published photos…except obviously for that
» cancer guy.
»
»
» BEFORE:
»
»
»
»
» AFTER:
»
»

I gotta say, I agree… Those pictures are pretty decent. Not the best of lighting or quality but there is obvious growth.

nice results. Needed in reachable countries (Europe, USA) thank you.

QR 678 – FAQ’s

1. What is the QR 678? Why is it a revolution, which has taken the world by storm? Will QR 678 work in everyone? Will QR 678 work in genetic baldness?
  1. What is new in the QR 678?
  1. Does the QR 678 have any side effects?

4) How is the QR 678 different or better than the hair transplants (FUT/ FUE, etc)?

Well, lets look at hair as a ‘resource’. If we do that, then in most people it is a resource which is depleting! In a hair transplant, the hair from your OWN scalp (i.e. from the back of the male scalp, in which the testosterone does not cause hair fall) is re-located back to cover the balding areas of the scalp. Sort of, cut a ‘garden’ of hair out, cut individual trees out and plant them back where the scalp is barren, in ones, twos and threes. So, in hair transplant, it is basically your own hair which are being transplanted back into you, plus the fact that you at least lose 10 – 15% hair follicles (even by conservative estimates) during this process, means that hair transplants actually causes depletion of your ‘resource’ (hair) further, and definitely do NOT do anything to increase your hair! In comparison, the QR 678 are growth factors which are revolutionary because they cause your depleting hair (even almost dead and barely microscopically visible follicles) to rejuvenate and GROW. So, your depleting hair resource increases!

But, since the QR 678 will not work in areas which have no hair follicles (even microscopic), the FUT, FUE and the QR 678 are probably supplementary therapy, in at least some people, and may work well in tandem. But, yes, even in such conditions, best to do the QR 678 first, so the scalp scarring caused by transplants do not affect the efficacy of growth factors. Besides, if the growth factors cause hair growth, obviously the need for the hair transplant areas will reduce and drastically so!

1. How is the QR 678 different from platelet derived growth factors?[PRP]

Very, very different! Completely different families of growth factors! And besides, Many people use the plasma and platelet derived growth factors more in HOPE. The QR 678 has been proven to work in a Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical trial of over 750 patients!

1. Where are the Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 trials data on QR 678 available?

For more details on the way QR 678 was invented:

These have not been published on the public domain yet. We are awaiting clearance from the FDA on whether this will be a drug or a device (since it is not absorbed into the body and causes NO harm to the body and is thus bio-inert almost SYSTEMICALLY, qualifying for labeling as a cosmetic or a device and preventing the inordinate delays associated with DRUG FDA approvals) and that will determine what gets into the public domain. The data needs to be protected to prevent intellectual property pilferage and loss.

1. Will the QR 678 injections need to be repeated?

The trials went on for a period of 2.5 years and no patient needed a repeat injection, within this 2.5 years. But, we have data available only for the 2.5 years of trial and will not know if folks need repeat injections later than that time.

For more details on the work performed by Dr. Debraj Shome:

- Dr Debraj Shome, The Esthetic Clinics

I went to the site and the number of caveats in their statements are unbelievable.

For example:

Results in some cases were even better than hair restoration surgery!

So I assume that means in the vast majority of cases it was much worse than hair restoration surgery although what level of hair restoration surgery is not disclosed. It’s all like that, warm and fuzzy but nothing promised.

So it seems to me you come in and get 8 sessions and pay for the lotions as well (total price unclear) and if you get sod all results it will be a case of ‘never mind’ or they will tell you your results are ‘incremental’ :slight_smile:

Sorry to sound cynical but in my opinion this ‘looks’ like a $cam (or at best an experiment by them that you will pay for) to my eyes.

» Sorry to sound cynical but in my opinion …

Who gives a f… about what YOU think?

Because guys like you, without any background knowledge and who very often use “I assume …” … “it seems” and so on … I think you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

» Who gives a f… about what YOU think?

That could of course apply to anybody.

============================================================
» Because guys like you, without any background knowledge and who very often
» use “I assume …” … “it seems” and so on … I think you know what I
» mean. :slight_smile:

You are correct, I do use such terms, and I do it for a very specific reason, I am establishing that I am just giving an opinion, Hairsite has made it very clear on these boards that if you are libellous you are in trouble here.

Actually on this occasion I used ‘it seems’ because the website appears to be deliberately vague in my view. As for background knowledge, no, I am not a doctor - but at least I have a viewpoint that does not have a commercial interest in swaying opinion - and I have seen a lot of products come and go.

I stand by the post that I made - and you didn’t actually come back with anything except abuse so I think that is interesting :slight_smile:

» » Who gives a f… about what YOU think?
» =========================================

Dumb statements like the above only create hostility and add nothing to the discussion.

this industry is full of snake oil salesmen. it only makes sense to study something carefully before buying into the next hype.

i agree with skywalker.

» » » Who gives a f… about what YOU think?
» » =========================================
»
» Dumb statements like the above only create hostility and add nothing to the
» discussion.

Did you ever add something useful to any discussion?

Freddie555: “Anyways, at $1000, is any guinea pig from here willing to have the procedure with Dr. Greco and post the honest before & after photographs (standard lighting, same camera & camera angles, same distance from camera and same hair length)? It will settle the issue conclusively.”
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-76447.html#p76447

Guinea pig? So you search for any guinea pigs? They should be guinea pigs for Mr. Freddie555??

Why don’t you do it yourself??

And why don’t you guys (Skywalker & Freddie555) try to find out yourself, whether or not something (in general) is “legit” or not, and try to PROVE, DISPROVE or CLARIFY something?
You guys jerk & jump from forums to forums in an effort to find guinea pigs and answers for you. And that’s the reason why I’m pissed about guys like Skywalker too. So there is no wonder why you agree with Skywalker, because you BOTH are the same jesters! :expressionless:

I am going to do it myself. Of course guinea pigs are important. How else do you think you get drugs like Propecia and Avodart or did it fall from the sky. Why are you taking them if you are against them being tested on guinea pigs?

Anyone who tells others to f… off is an idiot themselves. If you asked a question and someone responded that way, you’d be jumping up and down like a monkey. We are all here to learn something. This macho bull&hit sucks. Nobody thinks you’re cool for putting others down or taking a sh&t on other people.

Why dont you go do it yourself ironman? You are the one that seem to believe/defend the hype. Try the Gho procedure that you seem to have so much faith on that you attack anyone who doesnt believe it. Or try this QR thing also
before you try to attack other people opinions with such ferocity.

Until you do that shut your mouth and be polite while fetching us some more info like a good boy you are :wink:

do you honestly think you are smarter than Skywalker or Freddie? you are just more desperate than everyone that you seem to hype any BS that you bring our way. People like skywalker has been here for years and have a nose for snakeoils

P.S. I think you know that most in here think that you are a joke, we just take your side from time to time despite your attitude because we like having a dog doing the legwork for us…keep googling boy with our blessing but please dont try to act like high almighty because we know exactly what you are…a desperate newbee that wants so hard to believe everything

“Why dont you go do it yourself ironman? You are the one that seem to believe/defend the hype” I am glad others are seeing this. No Offense ironman but what do think we are all newbies here?. A lot of us have been here a long long time. When something works good we will all know about it.

» A lot of us have been here a long long time.

Maybe THAT is your problem? :slight_smile:

It is not my fault if you ‘long-time-guys’ can’t differentiate between truth and untruth, science and quackery.

BTW - Did I say anywhere you idiotic ‘long-time-folks’ should immediately run for QR 678 ??

Actually Iron_Man your actions are far more prudent than your childish rhetoric :slight_smile: It is indeed sensible to take time to evaluate the procedures that are being developed - QR 678 may work or it may not. The point I was making was that in my opinion the website is disingenuous - and if you don’t care for my opinion I don’t mind.

…Funny that when I first came here in February of the year 2000,there were so many fake hairloss cures that were going to change the world. They were ALL of course,A COMPLETE FAKE. Here we are in January of the year 2011 and NOT ONE SINGLE THING HAS CHANGED. Pretty scary.

despite the enormous market potential, there is jack sh&t going on as far as researching a cure for hair loss. you can literally count the number of companies trying to find treatments/cure on one hand.

I sometimes feel like this :

Heartbreaking Message from a Malformed Girl

Heck, IronMan, just tried to say some good things about your contributions on another thread(think it was promted somewhat by what seemed to be a new level of patience and politness on your part), and then I peel down to this thread and you’ve come unglued on Skywalker, by all accounts a stand up guy. Why so damn harsh with your disagreements?

On the other hand I thought(I know, who gives a rat’s arse) TruthTales could himself have done better that retort of his.

Hey, guys, I just think things are coming together, helps on its way, perhaps from multible sources. Peace out, bros