QR 678 New Photos

Hey, guys, I just think things are coming together, helps on its way, perhaps from multible sources. Peace out, bros

Frank, I agree, I am more optimistic than ever before - rightly or wrongly :slight_smile:

» Hey, guys, I just think things are coming together, helps on its way,
» perhaps from multible sources. Peace out, bros

» =========================================================
»
» Frank, I agree, I am more optimistic than ever before - rightly or wrongly
» :slight_smile:

Me too, I’m not sure why people are shutting out this QR 678 thing right off the bat either?? Those results on that patient look incredible and the price is very resonable. If this works, I’m going to India this year, not only do I get a great vacation and get to explore a new country but I get some hair regrowth, sounds like a wonderful trip to me.

Allright now when is this QR 678 stuff coming to North America?

I mean if its all that its cracked up to be, it should be on its way here - right ?

» Me too, I’m not sure why people are shutting out this QR 678 thing right
» off the bat either?? Those results on that patient look incredible and the
» price is very resonable. If this works, I’m going to India this year, not
» only do I get a great vacation and get to explore a new country but I get
» some hair regrowth, sounds like a wonderful trip to me.

The FAQ says :

“For Patients suffering from hair loss, we perform mesotherapy with the QR 678 molecule which are patented growth factors, which is administered by tiny virtually painless injections in the scalp. It requires 5 ~ 8 sessions spaced 2-3 weeks apart each”.

end quote

How will you stay there that long? 8 sessions * 3 weeks = 24 weeks = 6 months!

» » Me too, I’m not sure why people are shutting out this QR 678 thing right
» » off the bat either?? Those results on that patient look incredible and
» the
» » price is very resonable. If this works, I’m going to India this year,
» not
» » only do I get a great vacation and get to explore a new country but I
» get
» » some hair regrowth, sounds like a wonderful trip to me.
»
» The FAQ says :
»
» “For Patients suffering from hair loss, we perform mesotherapy with the QR
» 678 molecule which are patented growth factors, which is administered by
» tiny virtually painless injections in the scalp. It requires 5 ~ 8
» sessions spaced 2-3 weeks apart each
”.
»
» end quote
»
» How will you stay there that long? 8 sessions * 3 weeks = 24 weeks = 6
» months!

I’ll opt for the 2 weeks apart and stay 16 weeks = 4 months! And yeah haha, it’s not ideal for most people I suppose, I was thinking about working abroad but you make an excellent point.

» How will you stay there that long? 8 sessions * 3 weeks = 24 weeks = 6
» months!

Hopefully you now understand why I’m sometimes so extremely PISSED about some guys here …

» Why dont you go do it yourself ironman? You are the one that seem to
» believe/defend the hype.

They simply hop into a topic, no background knowledge about the topic (as mentioned posts above) or something else (e.g. from where I come from concerning a 6 month trip to India etc), and just make sh’tty comments - and of course ZERO constribution to the topic itself. And that all due to the (without any comment) posted FAQ’s to QR 678.
The same in all other threads: It seems they like it to discuss one crap post after the next crap post about “Iron Man”, but simply can’t contribute/add something useful OR simply some thoughts (not even a brain fart) to the TOPIC itself. But no way - discussing IronMan is more important! :expressionless:

You are a bit too harsh on others IMO and needlessly so.

» You are a bit too harsh on others IMO and needlessly so.

O.k. – anyway, nice to see, that you finally have discovered the FAQ’s - I posted almost 1 week ago.