Prince Baldilocks

he looks pathetic, like a pedophile. i guess he’s ‘Heir to the Crown’. he looked like a pretty boy 4 years ago - WTF?

really poor guy. he got so ugly.

His hair has thinned out very quickly, but maybe he’s not as pathetic as us lot on here and it wont bother him.

» His hair has thinned out very quickly, but maybe he’s not as pathetic as us
» lot on here and it wont bother him.

i think it bothers him. but he doesnt freak out.

» » His hair has thinned out very quickly, but maybe he’s not as pathetic as
» us
» » lot on here and it wont bother him.
»
» i think it bothers him. but he doesnt freak out.

All the beautiful girls and a few million £ probably makes up for it:-D

he’s still a good looking guy and clearly confident enough that it doesn’t prevent him from hiding it like it’s some kind of disease.

Leave the poor f**ker alone. OF COURSE his baldness is bothering him, like it bothers EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this forum. Here’s an article from 2005, which describes how he was searching for ACUPUNCTURE to deal with his thinning:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/news/article_1063798.php/Prince_William_reportedly_worried_about_going_bald

And unlike most of us he can’t get a wig b/c everyone will know and make fun of him. Neither can he go for a HT, unless he wants a thin look that everyone will criticize and/or a year-long period with a shaved bald spot as the new hairs grow out. So he really can’t find too many solutions without being ridiculed. Poor f**ker. I hope he donates sh*tlaods to Intercytex so they hurry up with HM.

All the best,
BB

Why is it that we guys who are losing our hair, who know how much pain it causes
…why would one of us, join in with the morons and pile up on this poor guy?

you would think if anyone would understand, and have compassion it would be US

» Why is it that we guys who are losing our hair, who know how much pain it
» causes
» …why would one of us, join in with the morons and pile up on this poor
» guy?
»
» you would think if anyone would understand, and have compassion it would
» be US

we may be loosing our hair; however, I style it accordingly - no elaborate comb overs, no frizzy/long hair, just short and simple. his hair in that picture looks pathetic - long/frizzy. just cut it and deal with it. i keep it short and simple. people can see i’m loosing my hair, but i don’t have some pathetic comb over or long and out of control strands.

» » Why is it that we guys who are losing our hair, who know how much pain
» it
» » causes
» » …why would one of us, join in with the morons and pile up on this
» poor
» » guy?
» »
» » you would think if anyone would understand, and have compassion it
» would
» » be US
»
»
» we may be loosing our hair; however, I style it accordingly - no elaborate
» comb overs, no frizzy/long hair, just short and simple. his hair in that
» picture looks pathetic - long/frizzy. just cut it and deal with it. i
» keep it short and simple. people can see i’m loosing my hair, but i don’t
» have some pathetic comb over or long and out of control strands.

To be fair he probably hasnt even thought about what he’s going to do with his hair it has gone REALLY fast.

» » » His hair has thinned out very quickly, but maybe he’s not as pathetic
» as
» » us
» » » lot on here and it wont bother him.
» »
» » i think it bothers him. but he doesnt freak out.
»
» All the beautiful girls and a few million £ probably makes up for it:-D

when he turns 21 or just recently he qualified for 500,000 dollars per year from his moms estate

William inherited the ugly genes from Charles and Harry inherited the good looking genes from Diana. It would be interesting to see William going bald while Harry still has a full head of hair.

» William inherited the ugly genes from Charles and Harry inherited the good
» looking genes from Diana. It would be interesting to see William going
» bald while Harry still has a full head of hair.

William is a good looking kid, looks nothing like his dad ugly toad charles, too bad his hair is going though

Harrys father is not Charles, it is James Hewitt, he is his twin, Diana had an affair with Hewitt
no way would the Royal family allow a DNA test though, too potentially damaging and explosive

compare James Hewitt on the Left and Prince Harry on the Right

nt

wow, scandalous ! I bet this must be all over the tabloids in the u.k already.

That’s some haunting evidence you have there, Harry s nose and hair are identical to James Hewitt’s. You cant deny that. Poor Charles

» That’s some haunting evidence you have there, Harry s nose and hair are
» identical to James Hewitt’s. You cant deny that. Poor Charles

he has the same
nose
eyes
smile
hair

he looks exactly like a younger twin version of Hewitt, he looks nothing like Charles

DUH

Imagine how Charles feels having to look at Hewitt’s face every day, a constant reminder that his wife cheated on him. What a sad story.

Do people in the u.k gossip about this all the time, anyone knows?

» Imagine how Charles feels having to look at Hewitt’s face every day, a
» constant reminder that his wife cheated on him. What a sad story.
»
» Do people in the u.k gossip about this all the time, anyone knows?

That comparison was quite convincing. There is no way Charles is the father of Harry.