Prince Baldilocks

» Leave the poor fker alone. OF COURSE his baldness is bothering him, like
» it bothers EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this forum. Here’s an article from 2005,
» which describes how he was searching for ACUPUNCTURE to deal with his
» thinning:
»
» http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/news/article_1063798.php/Prince_William_reportedly_worried_about_going_bald
»
» And unlike most of us he can’t get a wig b/c everyone will know and make
» fun of him. Neither can he go for a HT, unless he wants a thin look that
» everyone will criticize and/or a year-long period with a shaved bald spot
» as the new hairs grow out. So he really can’t find too many solutions
» without being ridiculed. Poor f
ker. I hope he donates sh*tlaods to
» Intercytex so they hurry up with HM.
»
» All the best,
» BB

i wonder if he even knows about Intercytex or gives a shyt??

Those indeed are intriguing photographs of Harry’s supposed father.

William indeed has baldness genetics. Lets hope ICX can help him too. His donor area doesnt look too good to me.

its looking terrible.

when he was 16, he was considered a heart throb and his brother an ugly duckling.

now he’s the ugly duckling and his brother is… well not a heart throb but at least not ugly looking.

how the tides have turned.

I don’t know why people keep going on about this, Prince Harry isn’t Hewitt’s son, the chronology doesn’t work, Princess Diana first met Hewitt well after Prince Harry was born - it would be funny if it was true but it’s impossible.

Prince Harry was born on 15 September, 1984. Princess Diana did not meet James Hewitt until the summer of 1986, and the red hair is actually a Spencer trait - so the red hair actually comes from her side of the family.

I think Will would look great if he takes it off altogether, gets a great tan while on holiday with the paparazzi watching. A model or celeb chic as company wouldn’t do injustice to the cause neither. With his age Moula and Power globally they would have him as a pinup in no time

Prince William is getting married to a hot chick.

I believe she is marrying him for the money he will inherit.