Pre-Depilation Pic

A few mm of growth. Nothing much there and we need to increase the yield. This will serve as a ‘before’ pic for my experiment next week.
I will use Veet wax strips to depilate.
I will then begin EGF inhibition to get it going BEFORE wounding.
The topical will consist of tannic acid, roxythromycin (anti-microbial), lithium orotate (wnt upregulation) and caffeine dissolved in dmso. Quantities not yet decided. This mixture will then be itself mixed into either a 100ml bottle of emu oil or a tub of alpha lipoic acid cream. Mixture to be applied twice daily. Tannic acid proportion to be kept low <3% to avoid toxicity.
the plan with the wounding is to use ‘Scalp Renew’ dermabrasion cream over the entire scalp. However, this protocol may change on the fly if I deem the wounding to be of insufficient severity. I may wind up sanding the scalp.
I’ll keep you updated when I have more to add. As you’re probably aware, I only post for informative purposes and much as I like you guys, I don’t post for a chat.

good luck !

Wow if those little hairs weren’t there before you started experimenting, that very impressive.

» A few mm of growth. Nothing much there and we need to increase the yield.
» This will serve as a ‘before’ pic for my experiment next week.
» I will use Veet wax strips to depilate.
» I will then begin EGF inhibition to get it going BEFORE wounding.
» The topical will consist of tannic acid, roxythromycin (anti-microbial),
» lithium orotate (wnt upregulation) and caffeine dissolved in dmso.
» Quantities not yet decided. This mixture will then be itself mixed into
» either a 100ml bottle of emu oil or a tub of alpha lipoic acid cream.
» Mixture to be applied twice daily. Tannic acid proportion to be kept low
» <3% to avoid toxicity.
» the plan with the wounding is to use ‘Scalp Renew’ dermabrasion cream over
» the entire scalp. However, this protocol may change on the fly if I deem
» the wounding to be of insufficient severity. I may wind up sanding the
» scalp.
» I’ll keep you updated when I have more to add. As you’re probably aware, I
» only post for informative purposes and much as I like you guys, I don’t
» post for a chat.
»
»

yeah not that bad. nice proof of concept. now if only we found out how to reproduce it more reliably and increase the good results consistency.

These look like robust hairs.
and considering that the area was totally bald for many years, thats indeed a total achievement!

Are all the hairs in the photo new, or just the scattered ones?
I mean, I see a dense area of hair in the lower part of the photo. Is this new hair too?

That stuff in the roughly center of you head there, is that pretty much ALL new hairs?

Christ.

If ICX had published this pic 2 years ago, calling it “an early-stage TRC development result” or something, we would have been sh*tting ourselves with happiness.

Imagine if Folica’s final version comes out several times this effective . . .

WOW!that looks great!
i don-t believe in god but i might start praying for your experiment to work out well
good luck

» That stuff in the roughly center of you head there, is that pretty much ALL
» new hairs?
»
»
» Christ.
»
» If ICX had published this pic 2 years ago, calling it “an early-stage TRC
» development result” or something, we would have been sh*tting ourselves
» with happiness.
»
»
»
» Imagine if Folica’s final version comes out several times this effective .
» . .

I couldn’t agree more. Baccy, you have already shown us more regrowth in the past month than icx has in five years

Cheers to that

PRETTY IMAGE, CONGRATULATIONS BACCY. YOU AND OUR HERO :smiley:

» A few mm of growth. Nothing much there and we need to increase the yield.
» This will serve as a ‘before’ pic for my experiment next week.
» I will use Veet wax strips to depilate.
» I will then begin EGF inhibition to get it going BEFORE wounding.
» The topical will consist of tannic acid, roxythromycin (anti-microbial),
» lithium orotate (wnt upregulation) and caffeine dissolved in dmso.
» Quantities not yet decided. This mixture will then be itself mixed into
» either a 100ml bottle of emu oil or a tub of alpha lipoic acid cream.
» Mixture to be applied twice daily. Tannic acid proportion to be kept low
» <3% to avoid toxicity.
» the plan with the wounding is to use ‘Scalp Renew’ dermabrasion cream over
» the entire scalp. However, this protocol may change on the fly if I deem
» the wounding to be of insufficient severity. I may wind up sanding the
» scalp.
» I’ll keep you updated when I have more to add. As you’re probably aware, I
» only post for informative purposes and much as I like you guys, I don’t
» post for a chat.

Baccy do you mind if I ask what your profession is? You seem extremely knowedgable about all this stuff. I notice some of the delivery methods you are using are not even mentioned in the patent. I would like to experiment myself, I just wouldn’t know where to start even after reading the whole friggin patent. I guess I’m just an idiot when it comes to biological chemistry (if that even makes sense).

Let’s Pray God that the depilation will give that 11*yield !

Safety==>Proof of Concept(I think we have the proof)==> OPTIMALITY (This is the challenge right now)…Mighty god make it real.

PS : TAGHOL if you are reading me…what’s going on with your experimentation ?

Thats a guy in his bathroom experimenting…imagine what follica could come out with !!

» Thats a guy in his bathroom experimenting…imagine what follica could come
» out with !!

What are you guys getting so excited about? He has yet to say that the terminal hairs in those photos weren’t there before his experimentation.

» » Thats a guy in his bathroom experimenting…imagine what follica could
» come
» » out with !!
»
» What are you guys getting so excited about? He has yet to say that the
» terminal hairs in those photos weren’t there before his experimentation.

I’m pretty sure he has

I’m impressed. Thank you Baccy for having the guts to try this yourself. This gives many of us hope. It’s nice to see that people are being proactive about finding a solution for hairloss.

I’m going to call Acell this upcomming week…hopefully they will know something at this point.

I know that there is another forum member who is in contact with Dr. Greco about PRP.

At least we have some possible solutions on the horizon.:ok:

That patch up front is all brand spanking new!? Man, you are my hero. A god among insects. Keep up the amazing work, and GOOD LUCK ON ROUND TWO. I hope you get George Clooney hair in the next month.

Baccy, Have you been doing the whole scalp or just the top. I’m asking because the hair at the back seems fair compared to the part where you have been experimenting.

Good work by the way.

Why do u think all the new hair have the same diameter ( thickness) ?

there is no way a sane person can look at this pic and cast doubt that hairs are in fact growing there
i definitely see some hairs on there is there before pics?

just to show you doubters that pessimists like me are not sarcastically skeptical of every result, i would have no troubl endorsing this or trying it or recommending this treatment if this is in fact the result,

this is what pessimists like me look for…proof that something works on humans.
bald scalps are almost impossible to grow hair on
about 1000 times more difficult than thinning hair areas

this result is actually startling, and much more than rogaine or prop are capable of, well depending on the length of time the person has been bald in that area

i would say it will be very interesting to see if the results continue Baccy

I haven’t been following this forum until recently. Can someone tell me if this is true that, so far, Baccy has only shaved his head and then sand-papered his scalp?

If this is true then why didn’t Baccy continue with the topical forumula before the wound healed? I assume from reading his post that he’s planning to put the topical formula on his scalp AFTER he wounds his scalp again. I’m just wondering why he skipped that step the first time.

Also, I’m very surprised that Baccy doesn’t have a single “before” photo of his scalp, even if it’s not real close up. I think those hairs would show up as a slight shadow even from far away. And he could always crop his face out of the photo.

And finally, I’m just not as excited as you guys unless this process can be repeated to grow more and more hair, or if a topical formula will enhance new growth. This photo just looks like a typical Norwood 6 pattern with or without the little hairs on top.