Plucked hairs with Acell

» Stevie Dee, you’re the most idiot and boring user of the history of
» hairsite.
» Get a life, get a bitch, don’t lose you’re time like a retarded here.

Nice, that you noticed that too. :smiley:

Ah the Gho Shill from austria is back after his short period banning.

Odd that you quote SPQRS a person you would otherwise call loser. Btw did gho finally gave you a full 80 density back? No right you are still here.

And also iam more likely to be a “bitch” to some odd people then a Gho Shill who everytime humps Ghos legs like a little dog to get some free grafts :smiley:

Within this thread I’ll just briefly as possible report about the topic related issue – plucked hairs with ACell and in particular about Dr. Cole’s yesterday’s comments on The BT concerning this matter.

Some days ago, Dr. Cole started to discuss and finally to criticise again Drs Hitzig’s & Cooley’s hair plucking procedure within his started “Cole’s agenda against Hitzig/Cooley/ACell bla bla bla …”-thread in THE BT forum. What I really found first interesting was Cole’s very convincing comment concerning THE best solution for “a permanent removal of hairs” …

Dr. Cole clearly suggested “FUE” for a permanent removal of hairs. Ok, FUE for permanent removal of hairs. Great. That means, if someone is having a FUE procedure, NO WAY for hairs to regrow in the donor area. Right? Right

So EVERYBODY clearly knows, even e.g. my best friend Dr. Ray Woods, that if someone is having a FUE procedure, no regrowth of donor hairs will ever occur - besides an anecdotally observed ~5% yield sometimes. Anyways, so far so good – isn’t it?

In the meanwhile, Dr. Hitzig posted some comments about plucked hair & ACell too …

After that, Dr. Cole started his “plucked hairs agenda” again, and posted among some other “really strange” comments the following:

Dr. Cole: “Now who really thinks that if you leave only this tiny round part in the donor area and remove the rest of the intact follicle that you will get 100% regrowth in the donor area?"

I considered this as a question (?) – actually, an extremely stupid question by a so-called “for hair expert”, who actually indeed always very closely followed Dr. Gho’s research …

http://www.forhair.com/hairtransplant/topic32.html

That not enough, even HairSite suggested later Dr. Cole a possible collaboration with Dr. Gho concerning a workable hair loss solution:

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=15326

But NO, until today, even in full awareness about Dr. Gho’s research, published papers and multiple presentations at the ISHRS, no, Dr. Cole
recently claimed again “Nobody really knows what Dr. Gho is doing …” – what CRAP is that?? Actually that is not “crap”, this is a BRUTAL LIE at the highest level!

Back to hair plucking procedures and “FUE”:
After Dr. Cole’s post (quote above), I thought I give him at least “a little clue” concerning his “Bart Simpson” questions and posted (quoted) in chronological order EXTREMELY important and interesting abstracts from research papers from the 70s (someone treated in the 70s 3000 patients by removal of almost the whole follicles, and the hairs always grew back), NOBODY ELSE ever mentioned these studies in the HT field – NOBODY! Anyway, the very first BS comment after my post came from the full-time jerk
“Steve.Dee” aka “RichardDawkins“ who criticized my post like a retard by finally saying “i see its another Gho praising”. REALLY?

I reported about a well-known physician & researcher who has been the one who finally indeed developed FUE in the late 80s (no, I do not really mean “Dr. Woods”) and a full-time jerk is saying “I hype Gho”? Even so, is there somebody else in this field who’s worth to “hype” and to mentioned his science?

Anyway, after my post (THIS post is still there), Dr. Cole started to post like a retard posts/comments/rants about his disbelief about Drs. Hitzig & Cooleys hair plucking procedures. After that, I disclosed my personal opinion including the following questions for Dr. Cole:

They immediately deleted my post, deleted my final comment concerning this sabotage (“Don’t worry “Bald Truth…”) too, and finally I got banned.

After a while (after removal of my posts & managing my ban), Dr. Cole responded finally about his “profound knowledge” about plucked hairs …

Anyway, would YOU consider Dr. Cole’s answer as a “professional answer” to my questions - by an “expert”?

I knew that he is unable to do so. The bottom line is professionell-incompetence – and finally has been worth a ban to demonstrate this, including the possibility to show “THE TRUE FACE” of “The Bald Truth”.

Oh yea, “many eyes have seen and have documented …” - THE truth!

Stay tuned for further comments & reports concerning plucked hairs vs. FUE …

tl:dr in short for everyone to understand. But nice pictures

Oh you are really banned? Stop the presses this is news to everyone. No its not we all expected you to get banned, thats why you now post at hairsite again ( but you always claim " I dont care if i got banned")

I doubt that people fall for this " Plucks dont regrow bullcrap" as you can clearly see in the comments. Only your beloved friedn Spanish Dude is derailing the train.

A user stated his own “experiments” with plucking hairs and they all grow back all of them. Also everyone KNOWS that plucked hairs grow back thats just a simple and stupid fact.

It is you own fault that you got banned, you could easily have argued like a normal person BUT guess what you chosse your typical " Everyone is stupid BUT me" tour and you failed again.

Thank you for your NOTHING contribution, instead YOU gave Spanish Dude some fuel to reload., But i know you, the next thing you say is " Spanish Dude is an didiot but he knbows the right questions"

Iron.Man " Always kept his enemies away and when they are useful he uses them"

You failed IronMan, you failed, even your Screenshots and you Link magic will save you again, this ship has left the harbour.

» But i know you, the next thing you say is " Spanish Dude
» is an didiot but he knbows the right questions"

Spanish Dude is an didiot but he knbows the right questions on The Bald Lie.

» » But i know you, the next thing you say is " Spanish Dude
» » is an didiot but he knbows the right questions"
»
» Spanish Dude is an didiot but he knbows the right questions on The Bald
» Lie.

You only say Bald Lie because you got banned, if you were free roaming there you hated hairsite.

But hey if you are still try to discredit me, noy you can destroy and ramble and insult me for my latest posting at BT.

Please do it, wait i give you some pre ammunition " The Pest Plant" analogy is stupid and not true and you are an psycotic loser.

Do it to show everyone here how stupid i am in fact. Richard.Dawkins aka myself is glad to get ripped

» But hey if you are still try to discredit me, noy you can destroy and
» ramble and insult me for my latest posting at BT.
»
» Please do it, wait i give you some pre ammunition " The Pest Plant" analogy
» is stupid and not true and you are an psycotic loser.
»
» Do it to show everyone here how stupid i am in fact. Richard.Dawkins aka
» myself is glad to get ripped

It is still “the latest posting” - you’re right …

… and you’re indeed like the pest. :smiley:

I hate to say it but, nobody is laughing about your “funny” jokes anymore, iam in fact the only one left to reply to your “whatever you say” but i feel very bored, i mean you are banned from almost every forum and you have to use proxy server to actually see anything ( STALKING)

I think we all know who the only remaining Psycho is, IronMan aka banned HairRobinHood.

Btw you have to be really really really stupid to get banned at BT, thats for sure :slight_smile: but its fun to post there when you are not around you little Proxy Joker

» Btw you have to be really really really stupid to get banned at BT, thats
» for sure :slight_smile: but its fun to post there when you are not around you little
» Proxy Joker

Why? First you recommended it me (due to your superp proxy experiences in case you got banned), and now you blame me? So what?

» » Btw you have to be really really really stupid to get banned at BT,
» thats
» » for sure :slight_smile: but its fun to post there when you are not around you
» little
» » Proxy Joker
»
» Why? First you recommended it me (due to your superp proxy experiences in
» case you got banned), and now you blame me? So what?

Nope i dont use Proxy things and you know why, i can behave myself :smiley: do you really think, anyone gives something about your strange brain dead ideas :slight_smile:

Oh and whats the best? Right now we can criticise your stupid Gho praising at BTT :slight_smile:

I predict in 5 years Gho is gone for good, btw is he still married to his greedy wife who was actually a driving issue behind his lies and bancrupcy some years ago.

And whats with the case where he gave away private informations about one of his patients. Or when he had someone banned who did criticise his non working “hair multiplication” back in the days.

Questions and more questions in this shady guys past :slight_smile:

But wait…if Gho had been doing HM for more then a decade, why diddnt you go to him back in the days, another strange question:-D Joker Time so Spotlight is on you

» Joker Time so Spotlight is on you

Joker? Let me look who is the REAL joker and REAL psycho … :smiley:

» It is still “the latest posting” - you’re right …
»
»
» … and you’re indeed like the pest. :smiley:

I feel really honored, that you collect screencaps from. I really dont know what you gonna do with it in the future cause they are wortless in a sense of collecting them :wink: and hey now you can quote me and mark the word “worthless” and put your

“You are right” under the quote.

I think you have a shrine or altair for my persona, where you lay down naked with your body covered in oil and then you do strange things with hamster :wink:

You know i realised something here, everyone here is beginning to be more optimistic in some sort a way, the only person stick in the past is you, yes you are trapped in a world where Gho is the king while everything stands still and stuff like Histogen is nowhere to be seen.

Btw one tip here, if you would have paid attention to the interview, there is nothing like stupid questions :wink:

And now thanks for making screencaps cause even if you think iam stupid, this doesnt mean everyone thinks so ^^

» Btw one tip here, …

Thank you. But “tips” from psychos are not accepted here.

» » Btw one tip here, …
»
» Thank you. But “tips” from psychos are not accepted here.

Says one Psycho and STalker to another Psycho :wink:

» » » Btw one tip here, …
» »
» » Thank you. But “tips” from psychos are not accepted here.
»
» Says one Psycho and STalker to another Psycho :wink:

Is there anybody worth to “stalk”?

For your case you should replace “stalking” with “hunting”, because I like it to hunt psychos like you. :smiley:

» » » » Btw one tip here, …
» » »
» » » Thank you. But “tips” from psychos are not accepted here.
» »
» » Says one Psycho and STalker to another Psycho :wink:
»
» Is there anybody worth to “stalk”?
»
» For your case you should replace “stalking” with “hunting”, because I like
» it to hunt psychos like you. :smiley:

Hunting, well you did a bad job at the german board and BTT :slight_smile:

Give it up already you lack everything, everyone here actually has. I bet my as* that you are so bitter inside and sit all the day on your internet chair (which surface already smells like farty as* sweat) :slight_smile:

I can play your game all day long, and i have an advantage, iam still young :smiley: it suits my age but in your case…well

Oh and before i forget it, Iron.Man is actually doing some Message Board work for hasci and Dr Gho but he hasnt updated his signature to show everyone that he is a representative, so please Iron Man from austria Graz update your signature

» I can play your game all day long, and i have an advantage, iam still young
» :smiley: it suits my age but in your case…well

And exactly that is 1 reason WHY you’re a psycho and why you will always be a psycho - I didn’t have a computer & internet when I was in your age.

» » I can play your game all day long, and i have an advantage,
» iam still young
» » :smiley: it suits my age but in your case…well
»
» And exactly that is 1 reason WHY you’re a psycho and why you will always be
» a psycho - I didn’t have a computer & internet when I was in your age.

Yes when you were my age you had something else, a lack of confidence ( you like to insult other people with those accusations) and a nice japanese car or so.

No even if you keep repeating stuff, i wont start to be a psycho, for psycotic behaviour you have to fit in certain areas.

But lets check the facts here is what wikipedia says about psychos and how to find them. i will put a check behind everything which suits you

Factor 1
Aggressive narcissism

1. Glibness/superficial charm
  2. Grandiose sense of self-worth CHECK
  3. Pathological lying CHECK
  4. Cunning/manipulative CHECK
  5. Lack of remorse or guilt CHECK
  6. Emotionally shallow CHECK
  7. Callous/lack of empathy CHECK
  8. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions CHECK

Factor 2
Socially deviant lifestyle

1. Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom CHECK
  2. Parasitic lifestyle SEMI CHECK
  3. Poor behavioral control CHECK
  4. Promiscuous sexual behavior -
  5. Lack of realistic, long-term goals CHECK (Gho for example)
  6. Impulsiveness CHECK
  7. Irresponsibility CHECK
  8. Juvenile delinquency CHECK
  9. Early behavioral problems - dont know but guess so
  10. Revocation of conditional release - dont know

Traits not correlated with either factor

1. Many short-term marital relationships dont know
  2. Criminal versatility dont know

OH OH IRON MAN this doesnt look so good on you :slight_smile: you are officially pronounced PSYCHOPATH

Oh but maybe iam overreacting here, well lets see with another checklist

e of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking CHECK

Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations dunno

Unreliability CHECK

Untruthfulness and insincerity CHECK

Lack of remorse and shame CHECK

Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior CHECK

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience CHECK (i only say drei mal schnibbeln)

Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love CHECK

General poverty in major affective reactions CHECK

Specific loss of insight CHECK

Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations CHECK

Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without dunno

Suicide threats rarely carried out dunno

Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated dunno and i dont wanna know

Failure to follow any life plan. CHECK (you lurk everywhere with screencaps)

Oh IronMan you see :slight_smile: Psycho for life is what you are

And now the STalker Part everyone

A number of key factors have been identified:

* <strong>False accusations</strong>. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com. (Dr Gho and IronMan any questions)
  • Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim’s friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim’s online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. (collevting links and screencaps)

• Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim’s name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit. (ohhhhhhhh yes thats ironman thats ironman)

• False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases. (thats what he does all the time)

• Attacks on data and equipment. They may try to damage the victim’s computer by sending viruses. (i guess collecting screenshots and links counts)