Please help me put together list of patients who went to Nigam already

Tom, can you please take yourself your donor + recipient area pictures? I understand you haven’t provided any pics and you are more than 6 months post procedure (and more than 8 months post op of your first procedure). At the moment here is just word war and i don’t know what to think about. It’s not hard to take photos by yourself. I’d like to see how your hair (both: hairline and donor) looks like today. Take some close up pics + pics from longer distance as well. It’s not hard to take photos by yourself. Or ask any closer friend to take pics about your hair if you can’t do it yourself.

If you say that your donor area looks so thin (means no regeneration there?) then how your hairline looks like today? If follicles died in your donor then your hairline shouldn’t be any better because follicles where bisected?

So, can you please provide us photos to see what actually going on with your hair?

Thanks!

http://drnigams.weebly.com/

Multiple 300 to 60000 hairs easily! Nigam will cook them for you in his pizza lab.

Swooping.

Ipod,

This post contains nothing derogatory towards Nigam. I have only posted his own words which are easily found in the threads of this forum.

Here are “some” direct quotes from Nigam. I didn’t dig very deep for these, as i don’t have the time to read all of his threads and dense wall of text posts. But, you’ll get the idea…

23,10, 2013
Nigam quoted: " Atleast you should encourage the introduction of this new technique in the hairloss industry which is available today for MPB.The first and only place in the world to offer (not donor doubling with blind longitudnal bisection in vivo without stemcells wherein you will take years to convert nw7 to nw2)

Notice in the above quote how he states unambiguously that he can convert Nw7-2, but if you use his doubling without stemcells it will take years. However! he goes on in the same quote to say if you use his…

HAIRDOUBLING with stemcells with scalp or body or beard hair wherein you can convert nw7 to nw2 in max 10 days."

That’s about as clear as it gets “convert nw7 to nw2” in 10 days max! LOL

Here is another quote

16, 11, 2012 “YES DEAR I AM DR NIGAM MYSELF…WORKING FOR MY OWN PASSION…STEMCELL HAIR MULTIPLICATION…YES TO UR SURPRISE IN THIS AMOUNT U CAN CHOOSE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STEMCELL TWO STAGE THERAPY WHICH SHOULD GIVE U APPOXIMATELY 50OOO + HAIRFOLLICLES NEW OR ACTIVATED VILLLOUS OR THINNED OUT HAIR…AND YES IF U WANT TO GO FOR TRADITIONAL FUE OR FUT WE OFFER MAXIMUM POSSIBLE GRAFTS AS PER UR DONOR AREA AT THE SAME COST…! I WILL PUT SOME MORE PICS NEXT WEEK. THE » » Dear Member

Here he doesn’t say explicitly nw 7 to 2 conversion, but 50K follicles should get you jumping quite a few NW levels, right? Hahaha that would be a cure for most guys.

And another quote:

21, 11, 2012 “My prediction is either by myself or by 6 to 7 other research labs across the globe upto 90% cure of baldness would be available to MPB by 2017 (Although Dr. Roland Lauster had predicted in 2010 cure for MPB by 2015, today with my partial cure of baldness my friend Dr. Roland’s prediction is proving to be partially true)”.

A slightly less outrageous claim than NW2 to 7 or 50K follicles, but again another misleading statement, this one made back in 2012 that he has at the very least, a partial cure for baldness alreay.

It doesn’t get much clearer than that.

+1 also tom why don’t you go to Dr. Mwamba and have your observations scientifically confirmed, as Dr Nigam is willing to bear the expenses also it will be very nice of you to please explain how is it cancerous and why did you pronounce it only now with so much authority to the forum (or if you have already done so in the past then i may have missed it , for which i would apologize ) as i have also undergone this procedure very recently and my wife would be doing so next week

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by spot[/postedby]
Tom, can you please take yourself your donor + recipient area pictures? I understand you haven’t provided any pics and you are more than 6 months post procedure (and more than 8 months post op of your first procedure). At the moment here is just word war and i don’t know what to think about. It’s not hard to take photos by yourself. I’d like to see how your hair (both: hairline and donor) looks like today. Take some close up pics + pics from longer distance as well. It’s not hard to take photos by yourself. Or ask any closer friend to take pics about your hair if you can’t do it yourself.

If you say that your donor area looks so thin (means no regeneration there?) then how your hairline looks like today? If follicles died in your donor then your hairline shouldn’t be any better because follicles where bisected?

So, can you please provide us photos to see what actually going on with your hair?

Thanks![/quote]

Hi,

Actually I explained: I already came to mwamba clinic to check my donor twice, and the pics and the count i just said are from him. This is why I only speak now since I want to stay as neutral as possible. Dr Mwamba do not know what was my density before, si he cant say anything regarding my case from nigam.

Sorry if its looks like attack or something, its not my intention at all.

Regarding de novo and his hair multiplication, the ingredient used are linked to cancer since they use same pathway involved in cancer angiogenesis. Usually, you have to test carefully the concentration and make extensive trial under stric regulation, but dr nigam dont since its represent a lot of money and as you aware indian regulation are low.

I also got 2d and 3d dp culture injection from him + his hair multiplication injection, and my hair got thinner, so I dont say its because of that but i think its just dont have any effect and hair loss simply continue.

Here is only my experience. I traveled 3 times in india.

Hi. If your donor didn’t have any regeneration and you said it’s very thin now then what’s up with your hairline? No growth there too?

Can you please share your hairline current situation photos? Can you take photos the same way like taken here http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/Large/R3.jpg

The entire situation is confusing. Tom says his procedure didn’t work but he’s not providing any pictures. If you have any prove against doctor that his procedure didn’t work then you need to provide proper pictures from donor and recipient otherwise the members of this forum will think your not honest about your situation. Please help everyone in providing proper pictures. From the pictures of you provided by you and doctor nigam I can’t say anything. Now it’s time that other members who got this procedure done by dr nigam speak up the truth. Some of which disappeared for some reason

hello dr. nigam.

i just visited your website. beside some dead links and sites which are still “under construction”, i found the following:

you are even providing derma roller treatments now? dermaroller with prp, and also dermaroller with minox, topical finasteride, RU, indo/chromo and CD 0301? (probably you mean CB 0301, and there’s still no vehicle for it. also i’m not sure what cosmo thinks about this. is there a license agreement or is not required?)

and then it says, you provide in-vivo doubling, too.
so, at least you should know which one is more effective (in-vivo/in-vitro) and you should stick with it and not offering all together.
de-novo is also another one, and too dangerous according to tom.

i’m not trying to offend you. i’m still hoping that something will come out of your doubling treatments somewhen, but with the dermaroller treatments it’s getting more and more confusing.

and also, what about all the nw7 to nw2 transformations like yoshi and others? you have been in contact with some forum members regarding patient selection and picture stuff. what was the outcome?

we definitely need some statements from your side, on many topics which popped up recently.

thank you

"you are even providing derma roller treatments now? dermaroller with prp, and also dermaroller with minox, topical finasteride, RU, indo/chromo and CD 0301? (probably you mean CB 0301, and there’s still no vehicle for it…“
Lol, that’s 1 enterprising doctor…
” transformations like yoshi …"
I second that, Magneto (& Hairsite admin).That is Mr.Joshi (38yrs)…Dr.Nigam has to be asked to give updates on Mr.Joshi.

Ok we have 1 success story, TeamPlayer, it looks like he is a trustworthy poster too.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-124058-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

You forgot to add Boyfrench, another one of Nigam’s many failed patients

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-122200-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

How is TeamPlayer a success story? All we can prove is that Nigam caused notable scarring, pitting, and cobblestoning in his recipient.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Ziggs11[/postedby]
How is TeamPlayer a success story? All we can prove is that Nigam caused notable scarring, pitting, and cobblestoning in his recipient.[/quote]

I am talking about donor generation, that’s all that everybody cares around here. His most recent update sounded pretty upbeat, it didn’t come across as a complaint to me. I guess time will tell.

A picture of the back of the guys head that’s pretty much indistinguishable from a guy with a similar sized conventional FUE op does not demonstrate success.

A picture of the back of the guys head that’s pretty much indistinguishable from a guy with a similar sized conventional FUE op does not demonstrate success.[/quote]

Start another thread if you want to debate the donor regrowth or lack thereof, I created this thread to keep track of who’s complaining, who’s satisfied and who disappeared altogether.

How is TeamPlayer a success story? All we can prove is that Nigam caused notable scarring, pitting, and cobblestoning in his recipient.[/quote]

who cares about pitting and cobblestoning? hmorht is right, the reason i am following Nigam is because of donor regeneration, if I want fue hair transplant, I will go to Woods or other doctors.

The man can’t do a conventional ht without wrecking the guys head, but you think he’s found the holy grail of hair restoration? Unreal.

Also, no proof of any multiplication in teamplayers case, just a photo of a guys head with his hair grown out, but that should go without saying.

The man can’t do a conventional ht without wrecking the guys head, but you think he’s found the holy grail of hair restoration? Unreal.

Also, no proof of any multiplication in teamplayers case, just a photo of a guys head with his hair grown out, but that should go without saying.[/quote]

HELLO!!! Since when the ability to do conventional ht a prerequisite for hair multiplication? and who cares about conventional ht if one day we have a form of cell based therapy that can multiply hair?

btw, many top fue doctors don’t know how to perform conventional strip, do you go and tell them they shouldn’t do fue unless they first master the skills of conventional hair transplant? Ridiculous!

Tom, Boyfrench said Nigam will give him a refund May 1st, ask Nigam for your money back too if you haven’t already done so.